Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". (20536 Views)

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / Let Me Write Your Web Contents, Articles Etc For You At An Almost Free Cost (you Name Your Price). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
look up the word Garrulous

suits you to the hilt

dude get over youself

1. Its females not female - when you consider ayinba1 and maedan also chose to play knight in shinning armour.
2. Its skirts buddy. . . don't be too fast to prove you have more than cottonwool between your ears only to end up playing the fool.

Punk, bitch . . . bla bla bla . . . is that all you people have in your limited vocabulary? At least i give it to sisikill of everyone else, she still showed good mastery of comprehension even when shooting blanks.

an attempt to goad me?

hmm, am not impressed but then again its you, isnt it no is impressed by you

Advice:learn to hold your own counsel well before spewing rubbish and exposing your

hare·brainedness

but then again you are extremely hollow or is it shallow
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
just in case you dont know

i wrote a drabble here,and your slight affected me too

moreso, you go around looking for issues, you cant bully everyone you know

even stephenp
wrote something pretty neat here

but you, sir the high and might empty shell

had to make us know we were not up to par with ::::::who sef?

abeg write something booo make we see
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
Oga e don do. . . sad

U guys have been at it for two pages now.

Pls let it go sad
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
@HR.hotness

its attitude like yours

towards people like him

that make em feel they can get away

with affronts, like this

like him go and flex his words in the political section
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
What attitude? shocked

On the contrary, its attitude like urs that reduce every thread on this forum to mindless arguments and bickering.

U are falling prey to his provocations and u are getting angry with me?

this whole thing started between him and sisikill and d next thing i know more of u start attacking him.

If anyone of u had been the bigger person and just let it go, u'd have saved an entire page for posts relating to the original topic
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2008
am not getting angry with you

i have no reason to be,

my point is, there are times when parameters need to be set

and i would like you to belive me when i say,i want noting more than

the unimaginable direction people's composition in drabble brings grin

ok back to the topic

no more straying i promise ******keeps fingers crossed*******
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Sisikill: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Rotflmao. . .4Him calling others overgrown children? Oh the Irony.

Does he ever wonder why every time he is on a thread there's disharmony? You know what. . .I think he does but he probably thinks it's because he's too intelligent for us mere mortals. The arrogance on this kid. . .I tell ya, I could bottle and make money off it.

This child comes here, makes no effort to contribute. . .He’s probably convinced himself that he is sparing us the fainting spells that occurs when confronted with his brilliance.

Summarily dismisses other people’s work by whining about getting bored like he employed anyone here to keep him entertained

Then whines some more about being uncomfortable with the content. . . I would so love to know who is holding a gun to his head forcing him to keep clicking on the thread.

He does all of these in the rudest way. . .not that I expected anything remotely politely from him. That would require he had some measure of manners, wouldn’t it? Something he’s so obviously lacking.

Instead of shutting up or putting up like someone suggests, he parks his behind here acting all high and mighty. . .the lone ranger, fighting showffiness. LOL

I say someone should be horsewhipped for helping him hold on to his delusions of grandeur for this long.

I guess it’s true what they say. . .Those who can do and those who can’t make a lot of noise.

By the way. . .Showoffy? Lmoa! Did you stomp your feet and stick out your tongue too? Good God! What a child.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
Sisikill please let it go. . . how long do u want this to go on?

Thsi is the literature section, not romance. . .  why must this thread be reduced to this!  angry
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

David plz stop
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.
It is the season of renewal . . . grin If una like no forgive me . . . God dey see una.

Alright . . . folks i humbly apologise to EVERY single person that 4 Him (the old me) antagonised on this thread. E ma binu, daalu, saanu, pls no vex. Ariblaze, sisikill, maedan, ayinba1 i hope we can let the thread get back to its former status and i promise to post one drabble soon. Feel free to tear it to bits.

HR and 4Her, sorry for making u guys read this heart wrenching idiocy from me.

Hey, its a new day . . . what can beat the feeling of freedom? wink
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Sisikill: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
I had the intention of posting a drabble or two before but quickly realised this was more of a show-offy thread.

ROTFLMAO. . .okay, there is NO WAY you didn't stomp your feet and stick out your tongue for this one.

My 5 yrs old nephew has a different rendition to the above, it goes like this. . .

I was gonna show you my toy but not anymore. I'm going hooooome.

But I like my 3yrs old niece's much better. . .

*snivel, Snivel*
I am not your friend anymoooooooooore.

4Him, you would give those two a run for their money, whining-wise. You know what, Scratch that, YOU win hands down! LMAO.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Sisikill: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

Sisikill please let it go. . . how long do u want this to go on?

Thsi is the literature section, not romance. . . why must this thread be reduced to this! angry

I'm done! I'm done. It was amusing in the beginning but it's become stale.

I apologise. sad
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
Sisikill / Davidylan. . .enough is enough!!!!

Seriously. . .I call for this thread to be locked!!!

Who's the moderator angry
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
**** sigh *****

Thank you

Now kids can we go back to the topic for which this thread was intended?  grin
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4Her

who'd have thot the literature section wld need a moderator? undecided
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
*sigh*
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Sisikill: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Sisikill / Davidylan. . .enough is enough!!!!

Seriously. . .I call for this thread to be locked!!!

Who's the moderator angry

LMAO. . .I hereby appoint you!!! I swear I can see you with a Koboko right now. Using my imagination again. . .impressed? cool

HR.hotness:

@ 4Her

who'd have thot the literature section would need a moderator? undecided

Helloooo! Literature. . .writers. . .we ARE passionate people. Of course we need a referee. . .err. . .Moderator. LOL
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
sisters, peace be still. smiley
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by HRhotness(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
davidylan:

sisters, peace be still. smiley

changing ur username doesnt mean u're changed on the inside

Ever heard the term "wolf in sheeps clothing"?

Only kidding. . .

now how bout u share some of ur work grin
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
@david

ma bad

@post (an attempt to shift mood)

the first kiss(this was a mutual idea concieved with another party)

he stands close to the rails dividing the arrival section

shirt tucked in,shoes looking very shiny, given off the impression

of one in total control, a peek at is insides would tell a different story

fidgety,scared shitless, apprehensive,Bp almost shooting to the roof

with thoughts Swirling in his mind, would she like me,?hope she wont be disappointed?

do i look good enough? should i play it smart and sassy like i always on the phone?

we now announce the arrival of klm flight 501 from,

***cuts through his thoughts*****

she said a purple striped top on blue pants,heart in mouth he makes his way to the exit

he spots her,and almost immediately his hands go clammy and throat went dry

God she is beautiful, atlmost the same instant she locates him, whether from the intensity of his gaze or from his description he dint know, her smile lights up the whole place

she comes to him, he Stretches  forth his hand, hello
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ayinba1(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
Francis shivered in the dark silence and checked his watch for time. He had prepared well, he thought, but not for cold like this. He could no longer hold his bottle of gin as it hurt to move at all. He smiled dreaming of the endless possibilities once he got there safely. Soon he was feeling warm all over and then he fell into an endless slumber.

At the Heathrow airport, Kurt opened the wheel hub to perform routine maintenance. A long wrapped bundle fell out. He walked gingerly towards it and pulled away the wraps.

“Holy smokes” He screamed
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ariblaze(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
nice one ma@ayinba1

short concise and straight to the point.

i need to up my game
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ayinba1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
Mutumba peeked through the shrubbery as the Wilkins headed straight for the limousine. “I swear I saw a black man” insisted Mrs Wilkins. “And that’s why we are leaving” Mr Wilkins answered.

Mutumba’s voyage had lasted three weeks. Once the ship docked, he hid inside a transport crate and got out of the warehouse after dark quite easily.

Three hours later, he was in the high brow Luchester region which boasted a hundred per cent white population. This was the third time he had outrun the men with the loud sounds and white lights.
He smiled to himself “maa ye”.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by ayinba1(f): 2:31am On Jun 19, 2008
She read the scraggly note again.

‘You don’t fool me, we need to talk”

Signed Segun Baba

Segun, she sighed. She had been expecting him. “Let him in” she said. “Yes, Mrs President” said the orderly.

He walks in and she gestures him to sit.
Once alone, “Drinks?” she asks. “Sure, why not”, he answers.

She pours him a drink. A moment later,

“I know why you are here and that wine was your last”

“But, my lawyer…, ”, he stutters already turning blue in the face. “I took care of him too” she answers.

“This stuff works fast” she smiled.
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by StephenP(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2008
I don't know why peeps were arguing but I guess it's all cool now. Since some of you guys liked the first story, I decided to continue it.

Caution: This is R rated. Reader discretion is advised.

I was inside her. She bit her bottom lip in fixation of what was to come. She said that I knew her body more than anyone she had ever met. . . and I believed it. I took my time to find what made her arch her back and grab my skin. Sometimes she dug her nails into me unknowingly, but I didn’t complain. . .I liked it. I liked when she squeezed tighter and pulled me farther inside her, begging me to either quicken or slow the pace. She melted in my arms. Temperatures increased, positions were explored. I had entered a sinful heaven. I loved the look on her face, the pleasure in her eyes. I grabbed her hips and flipped her. Her head hung off the bed; her hands grabbed the sheets to prevent a fall. But it was inevitable, and I was wild. . .
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by TOH(f): 5:11am On Jun 19, 2008
Someone needs to spray Stephen with the hose tongue
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2008
Lol I'll do that. grin
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2008
why dnt I use my mouth to let out his fire. . .lips to lips? cool
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2008
na wa o.  grin
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2008
morenike09:

why dnt I use my mouth to let out his fire. . .lips to lips? cool

shocked shocked ewoooo. ewoooo!
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by acidrop(f): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2008
StephenP:

I don't know why peeps were arguing but I guess it's all cool now. Since some of you guys liked the first story, I decided to continue it.

Caution: This is R rated. Reader discretion is advised.

I was inside her. She bit her bottom lip in fixation of what was to come. She said that I knew her body more than anyone she had ever met. . . and I believed it. I took my time to find what made her arch her back and grab my skin. Sometimes she dug her nails into me unknowingly, but I didn’t complain. . .I liked it. I liked when she squeezed tighter and pulled me farther inside her, begging me to either quicken or slow the pace. She melted in my arms. Temperatures increased, positions were explored. I had entered a sinful heaven. I loved the look on her face, the pleasure in her eyes. I grabbed her hips and flipped her. Her head hung off the bed; her hands grabbed the sheets to prevent a fall. But it was inevitable, and I was wild. . .
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA very talented write up. Bros u get writing skills ooo
Re: Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 19, 2008
davidylan:

shocked shocked ewoooo. ewoooo!
That was for you na. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.