Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (27471 Views)

Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Chubhie: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2013
kettykin:

Should the Nigerian Army be selective in their approach to the Wars they fight , the same Nigerian Army lost more than 200000 soldiers in the Nigerian Civil war in 1967 preferring to use sabotage of farm lands and bombing of civilian targets targets rather than pure professional military engagement to win a war this was despite heavy foreign support of Soviet union, Arab world and Britain.
These are the same people who signed off a part of Nigeria to win a war!.

i am simply suggesting amnesty as a decoy for GEJ government so that he can handle tangible developmental projects rather than being distracted by frustrated and ambition less political jobbers in the North and south west who see the presidency as their only hope .
Within the scope and bounds of this thread we both seem to agree that amnesty is a step in the right direction at this present moment. The issue of North and southwest who see the presidency as their only hope according to you is a debate beyond the scope of this thread.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Obiagu1(m): 5:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Jonathan, the most stupid Nigerian President.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2013
mens dept:

This shows that you are a fool. If your mother that carried you in the womb for 40 weeks was a victim of Boko Haram, then we should give her killer, and those protecting them your money right?

There's a reason to have service chiefs, which ARE political appointments. They are to advice the president and carry out operations of security. They are acting very much in their capacity and have so far fought against any stupid amnesty for criminals.

Now MEND, MASSOB, OPC, and all new groups can and should demand the same thing, and we'll see that Lord Lugard's cage would have finally expired a century exactly later.

The Northerners already receieve the bulk of state allocations, federal projects, political appointments, senators, ambassadors, and countless other perks, and instead of stripping the governors who refuse to develop their states allocation, they want to take from the poor and give to these clowns even more loot.

And befor eyou know it, this amnesty will buy even better bombs from Iran to use at UNILAG abi Moshood Abiola Uniy.

That !diot, ndu chucks, probably never knew they are political appointees. In essence they are politicians.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by ckkris: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Chubhie: Within the scope and bounds of this thread we both seem to agree that amnesty is a step in the right direction at this present moment. The issue of North and southwest who see the presidency as their only hope according to you is a debate beyond the scope of this thread.

No, it's not. Core North and some South-west are actively trying to frustrate and destroy President Jonathan's Govt. And they're not hiding it.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by kettykin: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Chubhie: Within the scope and bounds of this thread we both seem to agree that amnesty is a step in the right direction at this present moment. The issue of North and southwest who see the presidency as their only hope according to you is a debate beyond the scope of this thread.

whether Amnesty is the right step or not , whether it is amnesty with Stipends or without Stipends is the question now and who should provide the Stipends the Northern State Governments would have to provide the stipends just the same way other States are tackling miscreants in their Zones if the Federal Government Provides the stipends then that is the beginning of the End of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Chubhie: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2013
kettykin:

whether Amnesty is the right step or not , whether it is amnesty with Stipends or without Stipends is the question now and who should provide the Stipends the Northern State Governments would have to provide the stipends just the same way other States are tackling miscreants in their Zones if the Federal Government Provides the stipends then that is the beginning of the End of Nigeria.
No Nigeria wont end. With capable and quality leadership, the challenges facing it can only give birth to a new Nigerian we all wish for. I have great faith in the potientials and greatness of this country.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by ochukoccna: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2013
Bad tactical move for no sane nation negotiates with terrorists,home grown or external
However,since the Ijaw militants got off easy along with financial pamperings, BH and their backers know if they can strangulate the country enough they'll get jail break too
Which they have
Despife all the shed blood,Shekau and his gang are getting off easily,hopefully with bo financial perks but as they say in football YOU NEVER KNOW
How come despite the attack on Kano's Emir,no core member of the North's elite nor that of the Ijaw elite (during militancy) have been decimated?
Nigeria was never going to win this insurrgent uprising yet using money to buy uneasy truces is at best lunacy
Whose next in line for amnesty, MASSOB or OPC shocked shocked
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2013
eggheaders: uncle gej i hail ooo.indecision wan finish this goat.I ban super eagles,I no ban them again.na mend do independent day bombing,no be mend.I change unilag to maulag, i no change again.I can't grant ghost amnesty, I will grant them again.what sort of low life shyte scumbag did we vote has president. even my pet rabbit is more decisive than this cloned orangutan.

Thank God I never voted that skunk!

A camelleon changes its colours less frequently than this man changes his mind.

I bet the flip flops he wore until his adulthood in Utuoke are having a profound effect on his mental capacity.

Does he have any idea what signal is he sending the regular guy on the streets with such a decision? How do the victims of the violence get closure for the horrific tragedies that they might have witnessed? Some of them hand their wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters raped and killed in their presence!
It is only in Nigeria where you find victims being forgotten whereas the criminal and murderer is embraced, pardoned, and above all, COMPENSATED!!

Government rewards crime handsomely in this part of the world!!

1 Like

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by omenka(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2013
eggheaders: uncle gej i hail ooo.indecision wan finish this goat.I ban super eagles,I no ban them again.na mend do independent day bombing,no be mend.I change unilag to maulag, i no change again.I can't grant ghost amnesty, I will grant them again.what sort of low life shyte scumbag did we vote has president. even my pet rabbit is more decisive than this cloned orangutan.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Demdem(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2013
Am against Evil Boko and honestly i believe they all should be crushed especially knowing fully well that the retardeen knows the sponsors.
However am surprised peeps are crying foul to this intent from the retardeen. After all, this is not the first time the Nigerian Govt is granting amnesty to killers and murderers. Their fellow killers from the SS (MEND) were also granted amnesty nau undecided
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by eggheaders(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=Idokojimmy][/quote]

hey blockhead why are you getting emotional over nothing.why cursing out on my folks??it really shows the kind of home training yours gave you.your I.q is so low like the temperature in the Eskimos enclave.the picture you painting up there is a perfect description of your pop.killing dumbbells like you will free the biosphere of one more brainless android to contend with.may amadioha strike all living thing in your lineage.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by eggheaders(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: If democracy is the government of, by and for the people, I see no reason why the President shouldn't try to reconcile his decisions with that of majority opinion.

Remember, he is a politician and is still eyeing for a second term mandate from the same people he refuses their opinions.

Even God in the bible ask humans to come and reason with him, and in another verse God said, present your strong reasons.

My conclusion is, apart from the portion I deleted from your text, GEJ or any leader in a democratic setting should not be autocratic rather a listening leader.

inasmuch as democracy is government by the people and all that busess.what is wrong with the president thinking through the merits and demerits of his policies before coming out with them.why do you think people christened him clueless.this senseless back and forth policies shows one thing gross incompentency.if every leader act like brainless sissy like him then no meaningful development is to be excepted from people like him. fifa now know we have lily livered president.you see the way the south African government is handling the match fixing scandal.and calling the bluff of fifa. and not stopping the probe has fifa want.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by eggheaders(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: If democracy is the government of, by and for the people, I see no reason why the President shouldn't try to reconcile his decisions with that of majority opinion.

Remember, he is a politician and is still eyeing for a second term mandate from the same people he refuses their opinions.

Even God in the bible ask humans to come and reason with him, and in another verse God said, present your strong reasons.

My conclusion is, apart from the portion I deleted from your text, GEJ or any leader in a democratic setting should not be autocratic rather a listening leader.

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by BrutusOj(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Typical of SR. Is this not the same SR that has been the mouth piece of Boko haram all the while? SR is the NUMBER ONE propagator of the activities of Boko haram.

Since the Boko haram mayhem started, no suggestion of possible ways of ending the crisis has emanated from SR. Not even one. All we read is criticisms of any strategy adopted by govt.

The conclusion that can be drawn from the attitude of SR is that they want the crisis to continue. SR is profiting from the crisis.

Even if the president had said no to amnesty to Boko haram and 99% of leaders from that region are suggesting amnesty as the way forward, it is only wise and sensible for the president to give amnesty a try. Otherwise, leaders from that region would accuse the president of being insensitive.

Again, if the leaders of the north are clamouring for amnesty, and the govt bends backwards to consider amnesty, the onus will be on the leaders in the north to persuade Boko haram members to come out from hiding and embrace amnesty.

And Why should military chiefs be enraged over amnesty? I'm sure the foot solders that die daily in this conflict wouldn't mind amnesty if that will bring peace.

Though, I'm skeptical about whether or not Boko haram will accept amnesty and peace but the leaders of the north know better. In any case, if the govt eventually grants amnesty and certain elements of Boko haram remain recalcitrant, then the president would be justified in using maximum force.

However, the security forces should be very vigilant even if the govt goes ahead to offer amnesty. This is to avoid the sect re-grouping within the period.

But my attitude has always been, if amnesty will bring relative peace and allow us to move on as a country, why not?
I agree with u.But,do u tink those almajiris wouldn't cary explosive,sword n AK 47 if Buhari(APC) lose election in 2015?If Amnesty must be granted,all their leaders and Sponsors shud come out openly like Ateki,Asari n all d Niger delta militants did.Granting amnesty to unkown gun men would be the worst thing eva...

2 Likes

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Granting amnesty to boko haram will make GEJ loose the bulk of Igbo votes and not necessarily any advantage on northern votes.

By the way, what's the meaning of OAM4J - a human being or a fo*l? Who asked the niny to unban me?
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by phantom(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Kai....this man is presenting a diagnostic confusion. His meek and humble posture portray him as either a very calculating man or a truly weak president.decisions like this totally remove all doubt.has he stopped to consider that this amnesty suggested by the opposition and northern elders could be a political masterstroke designed to finish him off at the polls? Because he will definitely lose goodwill from the SE/SS and create bad blood.by his stance on not giving amnesty to faceless people, did he know how many people he won over to his side from the south west and even the north? AMNESTY IS NOT THE WAY TO GO! IF IT GOES THROUGH, THEN LETS PREPARE FOR A BIGGER MONSTER.

1 Like

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Emperor007: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Typical of SR. Is this not the same SR that has been the mouth piece of Boko haram all the while? SR is the NUMBER ONE propagator of the activities of Boko haram.

Since the Boko haram mayhem started, no suggestion of possible ways of ending the crisis has emanated from SR. Not even one. All we read is criticisms of any strategy adopted by govt.

The conclusion that can be drawn from the attitude of SR is that they want the crisis to continue. SR is profiting from the crisis.

Even if the president had said no to amnesty to Boko haram and 99% of leaders from that region are suggesting amnesty as the way forward, it is only wise and sensible for the president to give amnesty a try. Otherwise, leaders from that region would accuse the president of being insensitive.

Again, if the leaders of the north are clamouring for amnesty, and the govt bends backwards to consider amnesty, the onus will be on the leaders in the north to persuade Boko haram members to come out from hiding and embrace amnesty.

And Why should military chiefs be enraged over amnesty? I'm sure the foot solders that die daily in this conflict wouldn't mind amnesty if that will bring peace.

Though, I'm skeptical about whether or not Boko haram will accept amnesty and peace but the leaders of the north know better. In any case, if the govt eventually grants amnesty and certain elements of Boko haram remain recalcitrant, then the president would be justified in using maximum force.

However, the security forces should be very vigilant even if the govt goes ahead to offer amnesty. This is to avoid the sect re-grouping within the period.

But my attitude has always been, if amnesty will bring relative peace and allow us to move on as a country, why not?

^^^

Listen and listen very well, once GEJ grants amnesty to Boko Haram, the military would hands off on everything about Boko Haram and leave it to GEJ and his northern elders / leaders.

This would be the greatest mistake GEJ would make, the North can not continue to force their wish on Nigerians not minding the effect on others.

The whole of SE would stop supporting GEJ, don't say I didn't warn him. He can not count on 15% of North or SW to vote for him in next election, should he run.

The implication of granting amnesty to Boko Haram is beyond what you're thinking, it doesn't matter if they accept the amnesty or not.

Why would the northern leaders / elders insist on amnesty for Boko Haram, without condemning their activities even once?

GEJ is completely on his own, hence forth if he grants amnesty to Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by texazzpete(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Ngwakwe:
Let's try Nigerian formula, remember amnesty was granted to Kidnappers in Abia State on a certain condition which the Kidnapper broke before JTF was then fully mobilized to crush them without mercy.

I am 31 years old. Believe me, granting of Amnesty to kidnappers in Aba is BY FAR THE MOST STOOPID, M0R0NIC THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by loopine(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2013
If what am hearing is true, then believe me Massob is not far fom violence in the South east, and when Massob are evntually granted amnesty as well, opc in the SW will exploit the opportunity to start hostilities and be hoping for an amnesty. Before we know it, the whole country will be on amnesty... its a pity our good for nothing intelligence are nothing to write home about
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Biggyd2: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2013
Everyone is crying out for peace, (yes)
None is crying out for justice
Everyone is crying out for peace,
None is crying out for justice

I don't want no peace
I need equal rights and justice
Got to get it,
Equal rights and justice

Everybody want to go to heaven
But nobody want to die,
Father of the Jesus
Everybody want to go up to heaven
But none of them, none of them want to die

I don't want no peace
I man need equal rights and justice
I got to get it, equal rights and justice
I really need it, equal rights and justice

Just give me my share,
Equal rights and justice
What is due to Caesar
You better give it all to Caesar, yeah, yeah, yeah
And what belong to I and I
You better, you better give it up to I

'Cause I don't want no peace
I have got to get it, equal rights and justice
I'm a fighting for it, equal rights and justice

Everyone is heading for the top
But tell me how far is it from the bottom
Nobody knows but everyone fighting for the top
How far is it from the bottom

I don't want no peace
I have got to get it, equal rights and justice
I really need it, equal rights and justice

Everyone is talking about crime
Tell me who are the criminals
I said everyone is talking about crime, crime
Tell me who, who are the criminals
I really don't see them

I don't want no peace
We got to get equal rights and justice
And there will be no crime, equal rights and justice
There will be no criminals, equal rights and justice

Everyone is fighting for equal rights and justice
Palestinians are fighting for equal rights and justice
Down in Angola, equal rights and justice
Down in Botswana, equal rights and justice
Down in Zimbabwe, equal rights and justice
Down in Rhodesia, equal rights and justice

PETER TOSH - EQUAL RIGHTS LYRICS

1 Like

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Emperor007: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2013
kettykin: Amnesty with stipends might really not be bad as some of us see it if it used as a political gambit, presently the defense budget is about N900B per year which is sapping a lot of money that might be needed to boost other Areas of the Nigerian Economy . if you Bring out say N100B per year to spend on terrorist like Boko Haram/Jambs while the remaining half of the defense budget N400B goes to defense and the other half N400B is channeled back to capital projects it will help to boost economy/infrastructure .

The Big Problem is when the violence does not stop after the Amnesty and when other terrorist organisation spring up from North west or North Central.

^^^

Meaning that amnesty is not really the solution, rather bring a complete stop to Boko Haram and use the entire money for another thing.

The bigger question is, what would GEJ grant the families of those that Boko Haram killed?

You don't negotiate with terrorist, ask Algerians that's very close.

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Listen and listen very well, once GEJ grants amnesty to Boko Haram, the military would hands off on everything about Boko Haram and leave it to GEJ and his northern elders / leaders.

This would be the greatest mistake GEJ would make, the North can not continue to force their wish on Nigerians not minding the effect on others.

The whole of SE would stop supporting GEJ, don't say I didn't warn him. He can not count on 15% of North or SW to vote for him in next election, should he run.

The implication of granting amnesty to Boko Haram is beyond what you're thinking, it doesn't matter if they accept the amnesty or not.

Why would the northern leaders / elders insist on amnesty for Boko Haram, without condemning their activities even once?

GEJ is completely on his own, hence forth if he grants amnesty to Boko Haram

Spare us those sentimental gibberish. The military is a highly disciplined body and the president is the commander in chief. Every command must be obeyed or else the officer'll face the music.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Since they have proved it to us that they cant crush boko haram sect but only go haywire and start killing anything in sight, burning people's houses each time boko haram road side bombs go off. People are afraid of them more than they are afraid of boko haram. Nigeria army lack professionalism in discharge of its duty.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by omonnakoda: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Yep ,I once had a boss like that. Someone would report A to him

A; Oga ,B is always coming late to work and so we are not going to meet our targets for this year.

Oga ; That is very bad ,B is a latecomer. Ask B to see me

B; Oga you wanted to see me

Oga ; You are always coming late to work. That is not acceptable. I cannot tolerate this any longer.Because of your lateness we will not meet our targets

B; Oga Ok let me get my records and the attendance register.

Later
B; Oga this is the attendance register it shows that my punctuality is 100% and I have even come to work 15 times when I am off. Yes I have come late twice but that was on my off days when I was not supposed to be here

Oga ; really

B ; Oga see the records for yourself don't take my word for it (hands records to Oga)

Oga ; That is not necessary you are a good worker and an asset to the company.
B; Thank you very much Oga. Oga You were not fair to me

Oga ; I am sorry.
B Ok Oga but you know there are many rumour mongers in this company

Oga ; Yes rumour mongering is bad . We won't tolerate rumour mongering.
B; Yes Oga (leaves)

Next week at team meeting

Oga; Thank you all for coming . Where is B

A; Oga I told you he is always late

Oga : Yes he is always late

Secretary; He is inspecting the the contractors

Oga; Yes he is inspecting the contractors. He is a good man

B; (to secretary)Are you sure?
Oga: Are you sure?
Secretary : Oga off course I am sure.(shakes head) . Oga we must stop rumour mongering o
Oga ; Yes rumour mongering is bad!
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Sibrah: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2013

What do I expect next from SR? I expect SR to blast us very soon with a news report with a headline like "Boko haram rejects amnesty". Watch out!
Your level of mischief knows no bound, how has SR become a mouthpiece of BH? I thought you will be smarter than this in your defense of the indefensible, but instead your focus is on how to discredit a media house who have no business with BH. Maybe Youtube and BBC also are mouthpiece for BH because they have not featured any article or video that profers solution on how to stop BH while relaying BH messages to their audience.

2 Likes

Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by OneNaira6: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2013
loopine: If what am hearing is true, then believe me Massob is not far fom violence in the South east, and when Massob are evntually granted amnesty as well, opc in the SW will exploit the opportunity to start hostilities and be hoping for an amnesty. Before we know it, the whole country will be on amnesty... its a pity our good for nothing intelligence are nothing to write home about

GBAM!!!!

They pretty much telling us that anybody can commit a criminal act and the FG would grant amnesty to them. I won't be surprised if the criminals in Nigeria pick up on this and replicate the act of BH, after all it seems bombing and killing the innocent provides a lengthy paycheck. GEJ don fall for my hand with this one. If that man grants an Amnesty to BH, he should immediately kiss his 2015 election goodbye. For once, that man needs to stop allowing the North and SW bully him into submission. I am beginning to see why few call him a coward. He needs to grow some back bone and start standing alongside his opinion. There are some stuff you allow others influence your opinion on and their are some things you do not. A word for the wise.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2013
distasteful news....
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2013
omenka:

Thank God I never voted that skunk!

A camelleon changes its colours less frequently than this man changes his mind.

I bet the flip flops he wore until his adulthood in Utuoke are having a profound effect on his mental capacity.

Does he have any idea what signal is he sending the regular guy on the streets with such a decision? How do the victims of the violence get closure for the horrific tragedies that they might have witnessed? Some of them hand their wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters raped and killed in their presence!
It is only in Nigeria where you find victims being forgotten whereas the criminal and murderer is embraced, pardoned, and above all, COMPENSATED!!

Government rewards crime handsomely in this part of the world!!
Well said!!!

The Nigerian Govt itself is criminals heaven.........Those JTFs that lost their lives only God and their families know whether Gratuity has been paid for them......

Bokoharam is about to live-large.....This country is failing......!!!

Northern Nigeria and mischievous politics/game.....!!!

How can a sane govt grant amnesty to ill-purpose,ill-concieved,un-objective,ghostly,baseless groups.....!!!

Why would Nigerian govt Negotiate with a group whose mission is to take from FG the Power of the State........

El-Retardeen will never cease to amaze with his shortsightedness.....confused Man....the road back to is village come 2015 is getting wider and wider.......!!!
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Ngwakwe: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2013
This clamour for Amnesty by some sections of the country should give rise to more agitation for Regional Government, Resource Control and a weak Central Government.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by 9jii(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2013
im too.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Ogundale(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2013
This is very bad atleast the military should be concerned. This is total disgrace to military personnel in nigeria.
Re: Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty by Emperor007: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Spare us those sentimental gibberish. The military is a highly disciplined body and the president is the commander in chief. Every command must be obeyed or else the officer'll face the music.

^^^

No sentiment, they would take order from the president, yes.

But the impression is that both the military and innocent civilians killed, the wish of majority would be taken for granted.

Be sincere for a second, straight question ( yes or no answer ):

Do you think it's right and justified to grant amnesty to Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith / 10 Ongoing Mega Construction Projects In Nigeria Pictures / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.