Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43440 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
...With this points of yours I surrender" you have win me over....you just hit it right on the spot..I couldn't aqree less.in fact you just earn my espousal.......first time qirl win me handsomely that I feel so irresolute when I went through your post......
I wish you are in ph.I wouldn't mind have a cup of coffee with you,....you challenqe my intellect absolutely....mehn! Can I ask you one nore thinq?

Thanks for you vote of confidence, but I didn't do this to win, I just want you to believe that whatever you do for the sake of love doesn't make you less of human; man or woman.

I'm close to phc, Bayelsa State to be precise and I come to phc regularly. So how about I find you whenever I come and we would have that coffee? You might be the first Nlander I'm meeting in person.

Ask your question dear.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Erm erm erm! That will be qreat but I wanted to like ask where you from and how come you speak so queensly as such? And the way you calmy buttress your points without those usual attacks that is usually rife with "some" NL qirls....mehn!! I respect you for that....
Oya let's roll to your post now
Oops! My BIs will soon expired tumao! Damn! Ahh mtn ehhhhh with their silly alert!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Thanks for you vote of confidence, but I didn't do this to win, I just want you to believe that whatever you do for the sake of love doesn't make you less of human; man or woman.

I'm close to phc, Bayelsa State to be precise and I come to phc regularly. So how about I find you whenever I come and we would have that coffee? You might be the first Nlander I'm meeting in person.

Ask your question dear.

Ohhh pm me on my mail donald.genes@yahoo.com anytime you hit ph
Don't wanna drop my BB pin cos I don't trust some NLanders
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Ohhh pm me on my mail donald.genes@yahoo.com anytime you hit ph
Don't wanna drop my BB pin cos I don't trust some NLanders

Lol, I understand. I'd pm you.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Lol, I understand. I'd pm you.

Hmmm interestinq dairy from you!!!!am lovinq it and feelinq it....kudos dear!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Bontee: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
I don't think it is culturally right and from experience this act do turn back negatively on men in the future in most cases. So i would not advice any man to do this but take the verbal path to pass your message across to the female folks. It is women who should be doing the kneeling while when should doing it through verbal communication and not kneeling down for a woman.

Yes it might be put of pride or cultural demand to have such mindset but there is sense in it and we should not dismiss this things because of superficial terms like love.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bontee: I don't think it is culturally right and from experience this act do turn back negatively on men in the future in most cases. So i would not advice any man to do this but take the verbal path to pass your message across to the female folks. It is women who should be doing the kneeling while when should doing it through verbal communication and not kneeling down for a woman.

Yes it might be put of pride or cultural demand to have such mindset but there is sense in it and we should not dismiss this things because of superficial terms like love.
I don't understand you...try and be lucid plss
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Hmmm interestinq dairy from you!!!!am lovinq it and feelinq it....kudos dear!!

Awwwww *blushing* thanks.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Bontee: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I don't understand you...try and be lucid plss

In our culture and for what kneeling down signifies, it was not deemed fit that a man should kneel down to a woman unless it is culturally demanded. We do not by bypass this ideology even in the case presented above which relates to what you can do for love.

Yes it turns out negative when the lady disrespects you or takes advantage of you because of this or when she is out of love. I don't think it will be a positive thing if a girl starts broadcasting to other men that you do kneel down for her. If you need to say sorry to a lady or express your love to her then a verbal communication is enough.

People say most men who are against this idea of kneeling down say so out of pride and yes it could be termed so but there is nothing wrong with being proud and putting limit to things that could demean you or rub negatively on you in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bontee:

In our culture and for what kneeling down signifies, it was not deemed fit that a man should kneel down to a woman unless it is culturally demanded. We do not by bypass this ideology even in the case presented above which relates to what you can do for love.

Yes it turns out negative when the lady disrespects you or takes advantage of you because of this or when she is out of love. I don't think it will be a positive thing if a girl starts broadcasting to other men that you do kneel down for her. If you need to say sorry to a lady or express your love to her then a verbal communication is enough.

People say most men who are against this idea of kneeling down say so out of pride and yes it could be termed so but there is nothing wrong with being proud and putting limit to things that could demean you or rub negatively on you in the future.
That was well and aptly said!!!! What kinda ciqareth do u take?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by softangel(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided

What!!! Past continuous tense? "Knelting" Mehn! This is inexcusable.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LivingSaint(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2013
I had stepped out of office unpermitted, meaning to spend no more than 10 minutes out. But I ended up returning to the office after 3 hours. I went back smack into a storm as my boss waited to confront me, so furious. She scolded me and threatened to fire me. I calmly followed her to her office, and when we got in, I knelt down and pleaded with her. Immediately she melted and was teary, she knelt with me and kissed me deeply. She said her hubby gave her the impression men are brutes. We are passionately in love since the last three days.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ogoloray(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2013
Abeg if u c dat ur guy again make u help me twailay 4 am, na correct guyman e be
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ogoloray(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2013
Tell ur fiction 2 d wind
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chidozy15(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Well the only woman I can kneel for is my mom.....and maybe my future wife when I'm proposing (that's if I don't stone her the ring sef cool )
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2013
that bobo na guyman...na the kpekus de push am.....
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ennecco: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
:Dthis is where you see naira landers see tory. i salut. :Dthis is where you see naira landers see tory. i salut.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by joanezcerise(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2013
ayobase: I only did it once, and that was in 2004.....she still respects me till today!

Rooneyboy, where we went together!

If I'm gonna do it again, its gonna be for my ONLY!
this į̸̸̨§ a gentleman cos kneeling 4 a gal doznt min dt ur worshiping her. Well, I pity all D̶̲̥̅̊Ĭ§ Nija guys wif shallow mind
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by joanezcerise(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Living_Saint: I had stepped out of office unpermitted, meaning to spend no more than 10 minutes out. But I ended up returning to the office after 3 hours. I went back smack into a storm as my boss waited to confront me, so furious. She scolded me and threatened to fire me. I calmly followed her to her office, and when we got in, I knelt down and pleaded with her. Immediately she melted and was teary, she knelt with me and kissed me deeply. She said her hubby gave her the impression men are brutes. We are passionately in love since the last three days.
CALAMITY... Dt 1 ₪A̶̲̥̅ gobe ooo. N its soo nt right
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by figo4luv: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2013
just once
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ib4real95(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Almost once tho and as i was abt getin on ma knees, she brought me up and hugged me telin me she prolly luved me. It was so emotional as we both shedded tears. We stil in luv til date and plannin for d future. #I REP GBE.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by hotwax: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Some guys even cry on phone to access that area V. And when they finish, they laugh at the girl.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by lindybest(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
OMG!! shocked
OMG!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by JacksonD7: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Feels dumb kneeling for a woman. undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by pet4ril(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rooneyboy:
I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !
what of the ones wey dey stand piss tongue your own no be here ooooo
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Love remains a man's weakpoint...even great men fell because of dis tin called love...i pray neva to be a victim...though i easily love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.