Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43443 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
omiobo: Wetin toto no go make man do?
Haaha laff don mk me disvirqin onila punny
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by baggy4luv(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
dont wanna gv d Bleep bt yhu.ds hegoats give u wings now.ur cry dey inside microwave.boosting on stupid things
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
coefoe:
you should be ashamed to type this on a public platform. Slave mentality

BonkoINC: lol u re really replying d slave of a guy lol....to tink u re a lady....lol...leave d slave guy he aint worth ur candid talks

#PREACH

190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

Judging from the way you attack women on this forum, I never knew you'd have 'a kind of lady' that you'll like. Was kinda thinking you're gay.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided

Can I see how fine you are before I can believ this if not keep ua lies @home
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
chikk:

#PREACH

Judging from the way you attack women on this forum, I never knew you'd have 'a kind of lady' that you'll like. Was kinda thinking you're gay.

wow so ure following me

intresting

dials 911

police please i got a female stalker on my hairy ballz

please confirm undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by bizzle2: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy omo na laff first catch me as I see the pic, b4 I even start to dey take in the details..
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
but the babe go well

she got the shape

Me likey

look at those hips

#licks lips#

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
most of the guys writing they can't kneel for a woman are actually the ones who kneel & cry & drool over women....odonyo
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
obo389:
grin cheesy yes na.na only when i wan entr the kpekus bfor i fit use dis method as my last joker and it must be for nite only wink

Can only work on dumb girlSsss
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
lulu are u the daughter of the rap artist - zule zu
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by cdamsel(f): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

DuH- I'm white undecided
paranoia undecided embarassed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Gelco(f): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Now m wondering if u alwayz do dat purposely!

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Kneel down for a lady lady ,because of what ? Because i dey beg her for friendship abi for sex?. I no fit .how i go look the girl for face tomorrow?too degrading for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
cdamsel: paranoia undecided embarassed

You again angry
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
190: lulu are u the daughter of the rap artist - zule zu

Lol....hell no!!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Lol....hell no!!!

then why do u have those set of binoculars on your ear
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by cdamsel(f): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

You again angry
yea,me again undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
cdamsel: yea,me again undecided

Ive suffered

leave me in peace i have a new shawty to haunt wink wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayobase: I only did it once, and that was in 2004.....she still respects me till today!

Rooneyboy, where we went together!

If I'm gonna do it again, its gonna be for my ONLY!

I remember vividly bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

then why do u have those set of binoculars on your ear

They are not binoculars, they are called beats by dre
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2013

Ok sis , nothing do u.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez: most of the guys writing they can't kneel for a woman are actually the ones who kneel & cry & drool over women....odonyo

Stop deceiving urself young lady; kneel down over what na
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

They are not binoculars, they are called beats by dre

made in LA, aba or nnewi -
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Stop deceiving urself young lady; kneel down over what na

Coz they're just b*** a** niggahz
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Coz they're just b*** a** niggahz

angry angry
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

made in LA, aba or nnewi -

Your backyard smiley
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Aren't men just hypocrites? You can't kneel down for a girl (privately) even tho I know a lot of you do. But you guy's don't have a problem kissing a girl's azz! grin what's that sarcasm again? The one that says "kiss my azz!" And you guys are actually doing a great job at it. grin grin

If I hear!.............

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lulu_Sparklez:

Your backyard smiley

nigerian women >>> always cursing undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
vivian chinaza: Aren't men just hypocrites? You can't kneel down for a girl (privately) even tho I know a lot of you do. But you guy's don't have a problem kissing a girl's azz! grin what's that sarcasm again? The one that says "kiss my azz!" And you guy are actually doing a great job at it. grin grin

If I hear!.............

40 billion likes
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

nigerian women >>> always cursing undecided

Your backyard- behind your house
Is that cursing

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Ezegozie(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2013

Na wash
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by star4(f): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
this is the fastest way a guy will lose my respect!! Eww get up and behave yourself!! *cringe*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.