Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43437 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Elai147: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2013
God Forbid!
It is not my portion.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LivingSaint(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2013
But make we talk truth here. Yoruba and Ibibio boys always kneel down for even ashawo. So why are they all pretending here?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Iyoaye1(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !
I know your type.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by unforgiven: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
there are a lot of things that are knelt down for. smiley

grin[size=16pt](interpret as you like)[/size] grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Been following your posts and I must say you're trying TOO HARD to convince this guys and that shouldn't be. A line of sentence should be enough for you to drive your point home but because you're contradicting yourself, they can't get you.

After all the efforts you've made to prove that pride is bad, you return to say PRIDE IS GOOD? You're not wrong to say you have pride, yes, its boldly written in all your posts. But you're wrong to say EVERYONE has pride. There are still such things as being humble and down to earth. I suggest you take your advice of watching the pride before it turns to arrogance

So you'll submit only to a man who recognises you as a woman and drops his pride? Now how will a man recognise you as a woman if your pride is high? You won't be submissive unless he drops his pride. Na competition? Babe, men hate challenges, especially from women. Even God was not stupid when he made it that women should submit to their men.

In union, one partner complements for what the other lacks. Two wrongs can never make a right and PRIDE IS WRONG. Even God forbids it. You don't expect a man to drop his pride for you. In a way, its their nature. Challenge with men in the corporate world, not in your relationship or home.

A man should be a man to you in all ways. You say you're equal inside and he is the man outside. Isn't that eye service? You want people to think that he is the man because you know it is the proper thing, but when you go inside, you rub shoulders. Hmmm. Anyway, maybe I misunderstood you like every other person here. Every person to their opinion. I wish you the best in yours.

Now the last line in bold got me cracking grin grin grin

Its either you do not understand English, or you lack real life experience or you are simply myopic.
Everyone has pride ok, I do, you do. Its naturally but you don't bring this pride into a relationship! Love and pride don't work together, do you know why? Because in a love filled relationship, you think less of urself and more of your partner. Now is that too hard for you to understand?
You do not have pride? Hmmmmm that's a first. Then I take it you don't even know what pride is.
Pls do not quote me again if your thinking is so narrow and shallow.

If your definition of A MAN is one who doesn't see you as worth letting pride go for, then there is something wrong somewhere, or you have not earned that yourself. So knock yourself out.

And who is talking about challenging a man? Oh dear, you are a dead end. I give up on you. grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Exponental:
there are better ways of apologising..... Kneel down with two legs n she stand n look @ me like a piece of shiiit, i wont. Even if I am wrong!

A matured lady would never look at a guy on his knees like a piece of shit. Little things like that melts the heart of ladies faster than all you people 'touchy touchy' or 'sugar-coated mouth' skills. I'm not saying it's compulsory or a necessity to kneel down for her, but, 'NEVER SAY NEVER'...If you wrong someone that you love and cares about you, and what it takes to go on your knees, then, [s]better start rubbing those knees in the sand.[/s] grin grin...it shouldn't be a big deal.

Personally, if my guy should kneel down for me, apart from the fact that i'll even be the one to beg him to stand up or even join him in the kneeling down business, anything, and I repeat, anything that led to that just got settled at that instant and my respect for him sky-rockets by a power of 100. I don't see him as less of a man, rather, I see him as a REAL MAN!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Appliedmaths(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Menh! I would only do that to my fiance. Lol,I go do am.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Ninilowo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
When there is money? NO WAY!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
When I small I do am. Na Innocence and naivety.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by jasgold1: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

SMH... it really shows in ur sense of writing.
No wonder they deal with ur sorry *ss wen u eventually get married.
DU'FACE. #justsaying. tongue
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

A matured lady would never look at a guy on his knees like a piece of shit. Little things like that melts the heart of ladies faster than all you people 'touchy touchy' or 'sugar-coated mouth' skills. I'm not saying it's compulsory or a necessity to kneel down for her, but, 'NEVER SAY NEVER'...If you wrong someone that you love and cares about you, and what it takes to go on your knees, then, [s]better start rubbing those knees in the sand.[/s] grin grin...it shouldn't be a big deal.

Personally, if my guy should kneel down for me, apart from the fact that i'll even be the one to beg him to stand up or even join him in the kneeling down business, anything, and I repeat, anything that led to that just got settled at that instant and my respect for him sky-rockets by a power of 100. I don't see him as less of a man, rather, I see him as a REAL MAN!

Exactly!

And some chik here tells me she doesn't have pride? I laugh in swahili.

A typical example is when a lady cooks and cleans for a man she is not married to. Or some a lady shows a guy she is not married to too much love. Some guys misinterprete this gesture as desperate acts. Now go over most thread on NL and you would find out that most ladies now see the act of washing and cleaning for a bf as an act slavery. Is this not pride? "Oh I don't want to be seen as desperate and a slave." Is this not pride?

But when a lady out of love, cooks and cleans for her bf, what has she done? She has let go of her pride. She has risked being called a slave and a desparado for the sake of love.

Now only immature men that see the kind gesture of a woman as being desparate and slavery.

What is too hard for that chik girl to understand? Haba!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Exactly!

And some chik here tells me she doesn't have pride? I laugh in swahili.

A typical example is when a lady cooks and cleans for a man she is not married to. Or some a lady shows a guy she is not married to too much love. For guys misinterpretes this gesture as desperate act. Now go over most thread on NL and you would find out that most ladies now see the act of washing and cleaning for a bf as an act slavery. Is this not pride? "Oh I don't want to be seen as desperate and a slave." Is this not pride?

But when a lady out of love, cooks and cleans for her bf, what has she done? She has let go of her pride. She has risked being called a slave and a desparado for the sake of love.

Now is only immature men that sees the kind gesture of a woman as being desparate and slavery.

Chikk has seriously misunderstood you. Maybe you have to explain to her or just leave it.

I'm not a fan of cooking and washing for a boyfriend, though tongue tongue
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by blendz4real(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2013

Hmm! Sheey white lady carry honey inside her tin abi? Na ppl lik una dy mak all dos bad body ordour white whores dy undarat black. Mtchewww!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

Chikk has seriously misunderstood you. Maybe you have to explain to her or just leave it.

I'm not a fan of cooking and washing for a boyfriend, though tongue tongue

She is simply myopic.

grin I know you are not, I am. I cook and clean for my bf. I don't mind being called a slave, for love. *winks*
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
blendz4real:

Hmm! Sheey white lady carry honey inside her tin abi? Na ppl lik una dy mak all dos bad body ordour white whores dy undarat black. Mtchewww!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Calls out to 190 and Mr. Cork
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Been following your posts and I must say you're trying TOO HARD to convince this guys and that shouldn't be. A line of sentence should be enough for you to drive your point home but because you're contradicting yourself, they can't get you.

After all the efforts you've made to prove that pride is bad, you return to say PRIDE IS GOOD? You're not wrong to say you have pride, yes, its boldly written in all your posts. But you're wrong to say EVERYONE has pride. There are still such things as being humble and down to earth. I suggest you take your advice of watching the pride before it turns to arrogance

So you'll submit only to a man who recognises you as a woman and drops his pride? Now how will a man recognise you as a woman if your pride is high? You won't be submissive unless he drops his pride. Na competition? Babe, men hate challenges, especially from women. Even God was not stupid when he made it that women should submit to their men.

In union, one partner complements for what the other lacks. Two wrongs can never make a right and PRIDE IS WRONG. Even God forbids it. You don't expect a man to drop his pride for you. In a way, its their nature. Challenge with men in the corporate world, not in your relationship or home.

A man should be a man to you in all ways. You say you're equal inside and he is the man outside. Isn't that eye service? You want people to think that he is the man because you know it is the proper thing, but when you go inside, you rub shoulders. Hmmm. Anyway, maybe I misunderstood you like every other person here. Every person to their opinion. I wish you the best in yours.

Now the last line in bold got me cracking grin grin grin

@ Chikk that's an honest appraisal from you. Its only left for Nza to take to heading your sisterly advice. Have been following her responses that reeks of blindfolded arrogance brought about by too much attachment of importance to self. That Izu of a guy come accross like every woman's dream with his analysis but she is too arrogant to notice that. I wonder who this man she craves for will turn out to come from if not a sissy kinda man that will be able to stay put with her?(and its obvious she loats that kinda guy).
Pls Naza nwannem try and listen to voioce of reason cos its obvious ur a feminist even though u denied it earlier in your post when you know your post paints you thus. Nuf said!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=vivian chinaza]

Its either you do not understand English, or you lack real life
experience or you are simply myopic.
Everyone has pride ok, I do, you do. Its naturally but you don't bring
this pride into a relationship! Love and pride don't work together, do
you know why? Because in a love filled relationship, you think less of
urself and more of your partner. Now is that too hard for you to
understand?
You do not have pride? Hmmmmm that's a first. Then I take it you don't
even know what pride is.
Pls do not quote me again if your thinking is so narrow and shallow.

If your definition of A MAN is one who doesn't see you as worth letting
pride go for, then there is something wrong somewhere, or you have not
earned that yourself. So knock yourself out.

And who is talking about challenging a man? Oh dear, you are a dead end.
I give up on you. grin[/quote]

you wrote..'in a love filled relationship, you think less of yourself and more of your partner'..bby how does one who thinks less of herselfself and more of her partner plan on paying her partner back in his own coin when he maltreats her?...because from the way i understood it,thinking more of your partner means loving him real much

plus not everybody has pride.Note that.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ishsoph:

@ Chikk that's an honest appraisal from you. Its only left for Nza to take to heading your sisterly advice. Have been following her responses that reeks of blindfolded arrogance brought about by too much attachment of importance to self. That Izu of a guy come accross like every woman's dream with his analysis but she is too arrogant to notice that. I wonder who this man she craves for will turn out to come from if not a sissy kinda man that will be able to stay put with her?(and its obvious she loats that kinda guy).
Pls Naza nwannem try and listen to voioce of reason cos its obvious ur a feminist even though u denied it earlier in your post when you know your post paints you thus. Nuf said!

Izu said; "I can never kneel down for a woman." What do you call that? If he kneels down for a woman, he won't die. He doesn't just want to be seen as not man enough, isn't that attaching too much important to self?
Just a question that requires an honest answer; if I say I would never kneel down for a man? What does that make me?
So yea, a man feels he is important and its ok and a woman shouldn't?
Sorry, Izu might be every woman's dream for you, but not for me.
If a man sees me as not important, then he is not important.
if that makes me a feminist? Hell yes, I'm one!

I'm done trying to make you understand, like I said I'm responsible for what you read, but what you understand is entirely your cup of tea.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Izu said; "I can never kneel down for a woman." What do you call that? If he kneels down for a woman, he won't die. He doesn't just want to be seen as not man enough, isn't that attaching too much important to self?
Just a question that requires an honest answer; if I say I would never kneel down for a man? What does that make me?

I'm done trying to make you understand, like I said I'm responsible for what you read, but what you understand is entirely your cup of tea.

Aunty, i think you should leave it alone. No matter how much you explain, they wouldn't still bulge. Your points were clear enough, "He treats you like a queen, you treat him like a king"..."He treats you like trash and you pay him back in his own coin". Most guys like ladies that treat them like a king even when they treat her like trash. Something about "Ijele-Igbo's" recent topic.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: @ Izu, yea isn't this sweet? Learning that you would hit me shouldn't scare me huh? But learning that if you do, I'm gonna make sure you get hit 10 times over should scare you? grin

There is a thin line between pride and arrogance. We just need to watch it. Pride is good, everyone has it, I know I do. But if you don't watch this pride, it turns to arrogance.

And how did u know the kinda kneeling the poster was talking about? Its a picture, for all we know he could be a bf or husband or fiance begging for forgiveness.

You did not understand my posts and you blew things outta proportion. I never justified unnecessary kneeling down, both for a man or a woman, read my posts again.

Isn't it hilarious how you guys undermine ladies and make them feel worthless with your utterances? And cry when we do same to you? You see I don't know for other ladies out there, but as for me, the only man that gets to see how sweet I I am? The only man I will submit to? Is that man who recognises that I'm a woman in the real sense of a woman. Is that man who is willing to let his pride go. Come when we are inside, there will be no man or woman, we would just be lovers. But when we go outside? HE IS THE MAN!

Cabbage in cabbage out (processed), what you put in is what you get. If you want love and submission? They don't just happen, you have to earn them.
If a man derogates me, either by words or deeds? He would be derogated. Simples.
you haven't answered my questions? What am i kneeling down for?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Obviously with your mindset it'll be nearly impossible for you to find this your dream man. Even though you claim to have a boy friend who you does chores for(its either you are telling a bare-faced lie, you are simply portraying a different character here from the real you or your BF is a sissy to put up with that kinda idealogy).
Do me a fovour, if your parents are still together ask your mom what has kept them going over the years. Pls dont tell me its becos your father is ever willing to kneel down for your mum whenever he errs.

Kindy go back and read Chikk's post/advice cos its timely. Ya gazie!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by oesnac(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
If she deserve dat ooov i will
Abi?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by shakara4u(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
only tym i did

nxt tym will b dutas shoe lace

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by nusdog: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wuss-bag with first class honours.

Na to start to dey wash her undies be next.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:

you wrote..'in a love filled relationship, you think less of yourself and more of your partner'..bby how does one who thinks less of herselfself and more of her partner plan on paying her partner back in his own coin when he maltreats her?...because from the way i understood it,thinking more of your partner means loving him real much

plus not everybody has pride.Note that.

Let me try with u one more time.
Yea, loving your partner real much, right? And you get what in return? He/she loving you much right back ok?

Let's see what the bible says about love:

1 cor. 13 vs 4 to ...........
4. Love suffers long, and its kind, it doesn't envy, doesn't cover itself, its not puffed up.
5. Do not behave itself umseemly, its not selfish, its not easily provoked, thinks no evil.
6 Rejoices not in bad things, but rejoices in truth.
7. Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.

I have every reason to believe that this is the love we are talking.

The same bible says, women submit to your husband and husbands love your wives.

Judging on what I see here....
Even the bible understands that every individual has pride. Of course God created us.

So......
1. If a man truly loves me, he won't be selfish.
2. If a man truly loves me, he won't be 'puffed on.' which in order word is pride.
3. If a man truly loves me he won't hurt me.
Etc.
And the same thing is applicable to a woman. In exchange of this love, the man gets total submission.

Now no. 3, we all are human, sometimes we step on toes unknowingly. That is forgiveable. But when a man intentionally hurts me, or inflict both physical and emotional pains on me? He doesn't love me.
When a man let his pride get into the way of our happiness, he doesn't love me. And doesn't deserve my submission.

Now a song writer; Diana Ross said "sometimes we are locked inside the prison of our pride." "Sometimes we let the greatest treasure slip away with the words and actions we don't say or do as a result of pride. ..................."
And where I come from, pride means "a whole me" "why should a whole me knew down for a woman, imagine, a woman that bends when urinates. I'm not a weakling!" "Why would a whole me cook and clean for a man, oh pulease, I don't want to be seen as desperate or a slave." And sweetheart everyone has got this pride.
But for love to work, it must not be puffed on and God requires for men to love their wives.
And at the end of the day, love is all that matters! It doesn't matter how other people see it, it doesn't matter what my friends would think of me, what matters is this person I love.

If the originator of love says that love is not hurtful, why would I accepted a hurt love? And I'm sure God wrote that as a guideline. So that I don't make mistakes.

Even God that created us doesn't forgive us when we outrightly hurt him. He only forgives our sin in ignorance.
He created us, and if what my bible tells me is real, the hell fire is real. And God is willing to throw his beloved creatures into hell.

When you sin in ignorance, you obtain mercy, grace and forgiveness. But when you sin in the knowing, no grace for you.

If a man hits me for no just cause, I didn't provoke him, I didn't push him, etc. He just hits me to show me who is in charge, *smiles* I will make sure that he gets that beating in 10 folds. And I won't love him either.

Sometimes there is nothing wrong with returning intentional evil for international evil.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Sorry but why and how
She was in tears and asked if I loved her. I went down and told her so she would know i love her.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kassidy90(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
wetin 'omoserpien' no go make a man do....... I ccomment mai reserve
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by shakara4u(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kassidy90: wetin 'omoserpien' no go make a man do....... I ccomment mai reserve

whats IT saying
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ishsoph:

Obviously with your mindset it'll be nearly impossible for you to find this your dream man. Even though you claim to have a boy friend who you does chores for(its either you are telling a bare-faced lie, you are simply portraying a different character here from the real you or your BF is a sissy to put up with that kinda idealogy).
Do me a fovour, if your parents are still together ask your mom what has kept them going over the years. Pls dont tell me its becos your father is ever willing to kneel down for your mum whenever he errs.

Kindy go back and read Chikk's post/advice cos its timely. Ya gazie!

Awwwww. I have my dream man already. And I have always gotten my kinda man, always. I have never been with a puffed up man, huge turn off.

I do chores for him, I cook for him, I clean for him, I kneel for him, whatever that will make him happy. I can even take a bullet for him (un knowingly tho, cos I don't want to die yet).

He also cooks for me just to make me happy, he washes my clothes, irons them etc. Tho he does these once in a while to make me happy and not when I'm tired.

We let our pride go, for us love is all that matters. *winks* He is my king, and I worship him.
You see, I can't take a risk for him when he is not willing to take that same risk for me.

If what this thread represents is the kinda man you are or Izu is, then I don't want you 100 metres close to me. *winks*

Bringing my parents into this speaks volume of you. You totally lack respect for women and parents. But yea, I watched my dad treat my mum like his own body. My dad is never a "whole me" kinda man inside the house. And my mum is never a "whole me" kinda woman. Growing up I still remember my dad cooks for us once in a week. He helps my mum in thhe kitchen when he could, he helped with raising us and getting us ready for school when he could. You know this happened over 2 decades ago when men were known to stay in the sitting and give orders.
He never raised his hands against my mum, my mum didn't push him either.
And they have lived together in peace for 27yrs now and counting.

And this trait was passed unto all of us; the children.

If you dad bossed you mum around to make it clear "he is the head." Sorry, my parents used a different approach and my dad's "headship" was never questioned.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by mkoabiola: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
To b sincere ,I dd it wen d gal refuses to gv me her kitty punny.
Afta d whole tin my eye clear ,see my lif.lol
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2013

When 2go boys grace nairaland,the end result is the above.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by arizona145(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: Could only knee down for a white lady

What a shameless he-goat you are? Gush!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.