Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43472 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by miracleoscar(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
The guy kneel down when the gal said no more kpomo,datz all.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
shocked
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by jasperkin(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
smileyi don do dis b4 bt nt now again because am difrt now nt dis same people... cooltotal difrtnow baba GOD dey
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by jasperkin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
smileyi don do dis b4 bt nt now again because am difrt now nt dis same people... cooltotal difrt now baba GOD dey
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ChikezieU(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
hahahahahahaahaa not in these life time

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by gp66(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
u must not kneel down for her to accept ur apology. Verbal apologies are ok if only she really respect and love u dearly.

Kneeling down for me is only meant for God.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
shakara4u: 190 is a landlord here ooooh
angry angry
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
nm.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Lobi(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

DuH- I'm white undecided
Albino u mean
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chemicstein: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
baggy4luv: dont wanna gv d Bleep bt yhu.ds hegoats give u wings now.ur cry dey inside microwave.boosting on stupid things

Una two go sch atall wetn b 'boosting'
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
B4............yes,but now ...........nahh!
It wld rather be opposite!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by walexy14(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
I still remenber dat day my Ex caught me with are room mate in my room naked, infact I even lie down dey beg sef
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2013
all this guys here dey form like say dem no dey beg their gf. meanwhile,if u ask their gfs, na everyday dem dey kneel down. dem go come here come dey form boss.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by NLGwoodey: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2013

I will never kneel down for a lady no matter what.

Neither do I expect her to kneel down for me
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
Jeez, any guy that kneels before you with this kind of English is a mor.on of the highest echelon.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Ishsoph:

Its either the first bolded is a figment of ur imagination or you are being economical with the truth that your guy is your slave. Although am forced to beleive the former.

For the second bolded, I only make a referal to your parent, dont see how that is insulting or translates to lack of respect for women nor ones parents. Wouldnt do that cos i received home training from my parents and one of the virtues they imbibe in me is respect for my elders.

Finally, your post about your mother and your father's relationship is the ideal Izu tried to preach to you but your arrogance wouldnt let you notice that, unless he kneels down for you like your imaginative boy friend does for you. And with the picture you painted about your parent its either you are also lieing or you never learned a thing from your mum.

Pls quote me not again cos you are distracting me since its obvious your arrogance will not let you learn. I'll ignore you henceforth and goodluck with your imaginative BF!

damn!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2013
koonbey: I knelt to ask my Baby out on Val's day,in Public ...it was cool(she said yes) grin...buh it was one knee tho...i think the two knees kneeling looks very stewpiid
Omq! You say you knelt down on one knee and did did she also kneel down in reciprocation of your love qesture...perhaps why did you kneel down in the first place or you were just wanna show to the public that you love your woman pass those seated there?.......there is somethinq nosey about your own kind a stunt......
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

*smiles* sweetie, your pride is still talking. You see, the only reason you can't kneel for her is not because you would die, no, you can't kneel for her because you don't want her to make mockery of u (funny excuse tho) then I ask again, what is love all about?
But whatever rocks your boat baby, after all everybody defines life, love and happiness in his/her own term.

I'm done with this thread.

The quy have some salient point there if you read btw the lines....its morally wronq for a man to kneel before a woman...its never done in the bible or koran or the past yrs, women should be the one to do...yet eventhough I have done that but I reqret it now that have known the truth.....kneelinq down has nothinq to do with love,if someone loves you.he still qonna be with you,doesn't mara or what-so-ever the times he kneel for u,he can still kick the qirl out

I have notice,we quys use this trick to nail a qirl who proves stubborn to qet....do u qet me nOw? Think a aqain
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2013
gp66: u must not kneel down for her to accept ur apology. Verbal apologies are ok if only she really respect and love u dearly.

Kneeling down for me is only meant for God.
Gbam!!!!!! Take one bottle for my head
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by shampoo: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Hehehehe if I love the gal pieces n she catch me wiv another woman I go frog jump sef
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja: B4............yes,but now ...........nahh!
It wld rather be opposite!
This your username sef is a threat to us oo! CIA need to find you Asap lol!

After you don chop 9ja food finish abi?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by hayubee(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Shey d toto na gold?

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ofalolaakinbowa(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2013
tongue
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink
:because U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̲̅ȍђ pretend τ̲̅ȍђ her U̶̲̥̅̊ L♥√ her dat ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ knee 4 white lady na U̶̲̥̅̊ know ooo
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

The quy have some salient point there if you read btw the lines....its morally wronq for a man to kneel before a woman...its never done in the bible or koran or the past yrs, women should be the one to do...yet eventhough I have done that but I reqret it now that have known the truth.....kneelinq down has nothinq to do with love,if someone loves you.he still qonna be with you,doesn't mara or what-so-ever the times he kneel for u,he can still kick the qirl out

I have notice,we quys use this trick to nail a qirl who proves stubborn to qet....do u qet me nOw? Think a aqain

Morally wrong? Do you even know the meaning of moral? And pls can you quote the bible passage that admonished women to be kneeling down?
Did bible also approve ora..l sex? Was ora..l sex done in the bible?

Anybody can use anything as a trick, what you use as a trick might be genuinely used by someone else.

You see, in a bid to show off strength, you exhibit weakness. I have every reason to believe that what makes a man is not just the 'thing' dangling in between his legs. What makes up a man is so much more. And if doing a physical thing that has no physical risk whatsoever makes you feel less of a man? Then you are weak and insecure.

And the only reason I still argue this is for the sake of argument cos I know in real life men do a lot more than kneeling.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
. I have every reason to believe that what makes a man is not just the 'thing' dangling in between his legs. What makes up a man is so much more

Is that what really comes outta your mouth?
So having a dick is not something that makes a man abi? Conversely, I don't blame you sha....that's the limit of your thinking....and you no lonqer respect what you said dangles in btw our leqs? If you thinking having dick alone is not worth making a man,then meet a ten year old boy and qet impreqnated.then you can answer the question yourself...

Stop being unnecessarily feisty with men!!!! You can't win! Arque with salient points not blindly.....*just sayinq*
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes: . I have every reason to believe that what makes a man is not just the 'thing' dangling in between his legs. What makes up a man is so much more

Is that what really comes outta your mouth?
So having a dick is not something that makes a man abi? Conversely, I don't blame you sha....that's the limit of your thinking....and you no lonqer respect what you said dangles in btw our leqs? If you thinking having dick alone is not worth making a man,then meet a ten year old boy and qet impreqnated.then you can answer the question yourself...

Stop being unnecessarily feisty with men!!!! You can't win! Arque with salient points not blindly.....*just sayinq*

grin grin The only way you can present a logical argument is by getting hold of your emotions and sentiments. One more thing, let's save the personal attacks, it won't be good for us, would it?
You have not yet answered my question. Define morality? And tell me what kneeling which is a sign of respect btw has to do with morality?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Iniobongokon(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
This girl is beautiful.well, Depending on the action or event dat made me to offend her.i think wud apologetically go on my knee to tell her ''i'm sorry'' even if she's ugly. It wudn't take my ''manship'' out of me. And that could only be done out of ''love and caring''.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin The only way you can present a logical argument is by getting hold of your emotions and sentiments. One more thing, let's save the personal attacks, it won't be good for us, would it?
You have not yet answered my question. Define morality? And tell me what kneeling which is a sign of respect btw has to do with morality?
Nooo we noT e-fiqhtinq...we just debatinq on who's qonna qet the last word"that said,I think you quite a learned qirl and I do cut some slacks for you. And I....I..prolly think I will tell ya what morality means in the biblical context as simple as possible

Morality means the ability of someone to discern good from bad in line with the fear of God"
1 Timothy 2:12ESV / 29
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Nooo we noT e-fiqhtinq...we just debatinq on who's qonna qet the last word"that said,I think you quite a learned qirl and I do cut some slacks for you. And I....I..prolly think I will tell ya what morality means in the biblical context as simple as possible

Morality means the ability of someone to discern good from bad in line with the fear of God"
1 Timothy 2:12ESV / 29
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Ok, correct me if I wrong. Immorality is a sin, agreed? and based on your posts, a man kneeling for a woman is immoral right? Because it is a challenge to man's authority right? Hmmmmmm grin

Ok, can you pls tell me what kneeling down signifies?
Another question, why do guys (most) get on their kneel when proposing? Is that morally wrong too?

I'm glad both of us are Christian. And by Christian, we emulate Christ.
Do you agree with me that when Christ was on earth, he was worshipped (figuratively) by his disciples, they called him "master?" And by being a master it is an 'abomination' for him to wash his servants' feet. Oh yes of course, it depicts 'weakness' and a 'challenge' to his authority. But guess what? He did anyway. Yes, Christ did wash his servants' feet.

So you see, the ONE whose authority supersedes every other authority did something most of you would call 'a sign of weakness.' But it didn't make him weak, did it? No, rather it made more powerful.

If you agreed to open your mind, you would have seen that I'm not challenging a man's authority or manship or headship whatsoever. But as a ruler, the only way you can rule well is not by seeing yourself as a king, but by seeing yourself as one of your subjects. And it takes a "prideless" ruler to know that. If a ruler keeps reminding his subjects about his authority and whatnot, he is a weakling. Substitute this for what we are discussing and you get your answer.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ogbenichoky(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Omo....I did it once, and I'm regretting it mehnnn. The only woman I'll be able to kneel for is ma future wifey ooo. wink
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Ok, correct me if I wrong. Immorality is a sin, agreed? and based on your posts, a man kneeling for a woman is immoral right? Because it is a challenge to man's authority right? Hmmmmmm grin

Ok, can you pls tell me what kneeling down signifies?
Another question, why do guys (most) get on their kneel when proposing? Is that morally wrong too?

I'm glad both of us are Christian. And by Christian, we emulate Christ.
Do you agree with me that when Christ was on earth, he was worshipped (figuratively) by his disciples, they called him "master?" And by being a master it is an 'abomination' for him to wash his servants' feet. Oh yes of course, it depicts 'weakness' and a 'challenge' to his authority. But guess what? He did anyway. Yes, Christ did wash his servants' feet.

So you see, the ONE whose authority supersedes every other authority did something most of you would call 'a sign of weakness.' But it didn't make him weak, did it? No, rather it made more powerful.

If you agreed to open your mind, you would have seen that I'm not challenging a man's authority or manship or headship whatsoever. But as a ruler, the only way you can rule well is not by seeing yourself as a king, but by seeing yourself as one of your subjects. And it takes a "prideless" ruler to know that. If a ruler keeps reminding his subjects about his authority and whatnot, he is a weakling. Substitute this for what we are discussing and you get your answer.
...With this points of yours I surrender" you have won me over....you just hit it right on the spot..I couldn't aqree less.in fact you just earn my espousal.......first time a qirl win me handsomely that I felt so irresolute when I went through your post......smh for you*
I wish you are in ph.I wouldn't mind havinq a cup of coffee with you,....you really challenqe my intellect absolutely....mehn! Can I ask you one more thinq?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
@chinansa
Am qo to your dairy now to really know you bere
Hope you not a bad qirl if not ehhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.