Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43444 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ayobase(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I remember vividly bro cheesy

Her birthday na 2moro sef....thank God for the reminder!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Cashio(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
with dis ur kinda grammar?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by oluwakorrect(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Me can do anytin for my Modupe Oluwa oº°˚˚˚°º!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided

Yeah, cuz no guy ever does

Nothing to count

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2013
190: But that girl looks fine

Say no to drugs! How on earth you figured she's fine? That picture blur as fucck

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2013
Never done and never will.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2013
If as a man, u kneel down for a lady, it shows that:.
1. The lady is wtout a good upbringing to allow a man to kneel for her. D bible said the man is "the head of d house", so when he kneels ,he surrenders that authority. I'm not against apologising o.
2. It shows a man without dignity and honour to cower and grovel b4 a lady. Call me a chauvinist, na u sabi.
3. It is mostly men with 'short' resources and serial 'offenders' dat do ds. They tend to go back to the crime immediately and are ready to kneel d nxt minute.
The action is unAfrican.If as a man, u kneel down for a lady, it shows that:.
1. The lady is wtout a good upbringing to allow a man to kneel for her. D bible said the man is "the head of d house", so when he kneels ,he surrenders that authority. I'm not against apologising o.
2. It shows a man without dignity and honour to cower and grovel b4 a lady. Call me a chauvinist, na u sabi.
3. It is mostly men with 'short' resources and serial 'offenders' dat do ds. They tend to go back to the crime immediately and are ready to kneel d nxt minute.
The action is unAfrican.
The action is unAfrican.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta: If as a man, u kneel down for a lady, it shows that:.
The action is unAfrican.If as a man, u kneel down for a lady, it shows that:.
The action is unAfrican.
The action is unAfrican.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That was a materpiece of advice...won't that shit anymore
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2013
^^@utumunta... What's African?,chauvinist!!undecided... We in the Adam's community will get things wrong when we try to shy away from the true meaning of "A man is the head of the family/house". Many adams will and some has lost their potential eves jast cos of that notion. Leaders main role is to serve.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey: ^^@utumunta... What's African?,chauvinist!!undecided... We in the Adam's community will get things wrong when we try to shy away from the true meaning of "A man is the head of the family/house". Many adams will and some has lost their potential eves jast cos of that notion. Leaders main role is to serve.
In perspective,what you tryna infer now
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by idriis: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2013
No! It's the other way round. Giving me headsh'it
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by paduskinosa: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

how you take see her face o, and what has dark skin got to do with anything. so if na white girl you go lick her ass abi? smh

http://champions.sportsblog.com/

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by BarryX(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Kneeling for a typical Nigerian girl is a no-no. Ironically, majority of the ladies i meet won't for any reason allow me do that. The only time societally allowed for kneeling before a lady is during a proposal. I wonder if a lady that is used to his guy kneeling and begging will feel the estatic moment that knee curtsy radiates during an engagement.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2013
paduskinosa:

how you take see her face o, and what has dark skin got to do with anything. so if na white girl you go lick her ass abi? smh

http://champions.sportsblog.com/
He might be jokinq sha when he said that
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2013
BarryX: Kneeling for a typical Nigerian girl is a no-no. Ironically, majority of the ladies i meet won't for any reason allow me do that. The only time societally allowed for kneeling before a lady is during a proposal. I wonder if a lady that is used to his guy kneeling and begging will feel the estatic moment that knee curtsy radiates during an engagement.
So who says we men should be kneeling down just to propose? That's whack
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
In perspective,what you tryna infer now

That kneeling down for a girl isn't unafrican and he(men) should stop turning that biblical verse upside down dude.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=vivian chinaza]Aren't men just hypocrites? You can't kneel down for a girl (privately) even tho I know a lot of you do. But you guy's don't have a problem kissing a girl's azz! grin what's that sarcasm again? The one that says "kiss my azz!" And you guys are actually doing a great job at it. grin grin

If I hear!.............[/quote ]i don't get you,suppose that i come after you,for what reason will you want me to kneel and grovel at your feet. So that you will give me what ? The only reason i could do that is if i did you grave evil and am begining for your forgiveness and except that whetin you carry .
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey:

That kneeling down for a girl isn't unafrican and he(men) should stop turning that biblical verse upside down dude.
Okay boet(buddy) you know say yam oh sorry jamb never release my result
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=IZUKWU][/quote]
Maybe you never jam a qirl that you over-loved dye or even trip for..I mean someone you just met her and she wanna burst your brain with beauty

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Caracta(f): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Where are these guys from?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IAMBREEZY: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Even in my dreams this can ne'er happen,me kneeling down beggin a bittch when i got enough bittich buzzing around me...that's shit

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta: Where are these guys from?
Look and behold they will be knockinq on your room...no worry
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Maybe you never jam a qirl that you over-loved dye or even trip for..I mean someone you just met her and she wanna burst your brain with beauty
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Even in my dreams this can ne'er happen,me kneeling down beggin a bittch when i got enough bittich buzzing around me...that's shit
Invariably,you mean to tell us you haven't met a qirl that you really fantasize a lot? Then you never love then
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
I think you all should sharrap! We also live in the real world! And we have seen men grovel, cry, promise, some even deny their families for a piece of an azz tongue yet you all come here to feel like Jack Bauer.

We wield a lot of power over u, accepting this fact doesn't make you a weakling. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Caracta(f): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Look and behold they will be knockinq on your room...no worry
I don't need hypocrites and pretenders. I'll pass!

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
and i i will have to beg and even kneel down,not me. I don't do hard to get ladies . I talk only once or may be twice ,now to come and beg,a lady i just met , that i don't even know her hiv status ,for what ?. Whatever floats your boat? This things are not by force.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: I think you all should sharrap! We also live in the real world! And we have seen men grovel, cry, promise, some even deny their families for a piece of an azz tongue yet you all come here to feel like Jack Bauer.

We wield a lot of power over u, accepting this fact doesn't make you a weakling. grin grin
Like what kinda power you girls wield over us (men) how many guys have qrovel for you before?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2013
IZUKWU: and i i will have to beg and even kneel down,not me. I don't do hard to get ladies . I talk only once or may be twice ,now to come and beg,a lady i just met , that i don't even know her hiv status ,for what ?. Whatever floats your boat? This things are not by force.
Hmmmmmph! I now believe ya hommie! But on the contrary,I'm a very soft quy! I just don't know why..I wouldn't lie..I have knelt down for my qirl before cos she qave me two yrs of tough time before she finally cave in and to think of it,na for inside bush I been kneel down oo! Sha that was when I started knowing what it means to love..but not now..
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta:
I don't need hypocrites and pretenders. I'll pass!
Oya pass to where,hope you waltzing down to his house abi
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2013
190:

wow so ure following me

intresting

dials 911

police please i got a female stalker on my hairy ballz

please confirm undecided

I never knew that commenting on someone's thread qualifies as stalking. What then, pray tell, do you make of the fact that you deliberately opened MY thread, not to comment on the topic, but just to attack me? Wake up guy, stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.