Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33595 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by GASLINE: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Deiok: Are you ok?

Something is definitely wrong with him. His type should not only go to hell but be handcuffed there.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by donLEXY(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.

Your comment shows you have your answers already, then why ask people for opinions..... Go sleep abegi

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Babe101: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
My people, pray never to experience single parenthood. If you do, u would understand the sadness and problems involved in it.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
ceny6: she probably aborted the child cos 1:she was never legally married to the man so she and the baby have no legal right over his inheritance and also the stigma that comes with been a B*st*rd
2: with the love of her life gone , its expected she starts a new life..... Though abortion is bad!
Then if abortion is bad,stop this ur naration.what she did was very bad. oh she was loving d guy because what she will inherit or what are u trying to say?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by zuokumo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Some abort for no reason. But this lady still have some little reason to do so. This is not to encourage it though.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.

That's life. Once you're gone, olago. Finito. Don't mind all those who profess that they cannot live without you. All na mouth.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by thelonestranger: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

Wise decision. Fatherless child is life long trauma times two.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Krisgift(f): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom: That child could be a blessed child in disguise.....Wooomennnnn!! angry Wooooomennnnn!! angry...Damboro shegeeh angry angry
We wish you the same my brother.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by agamalizard: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
so why didnt he marry her after dating her for 4years now you want her to be a baby mama for a dead man huh? Boyfriend no be husband ooooooooo ask Annie macauly na!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Men people are not analytical enough and it's such a shame. The only good argument given for her keeping the baby is for his family to use it has remembrance for him. Those speaking against abortion because of morality are not giving good argument because based on morality they shouldn't be phockin in the first place. The situation is really dicey because if she has the baby and even if the family accepts it, she has forever tied herself to the child and the family. Does she really want that? No. 2 If she keeps the baby she should also be ready for single parenthood. How many men out there (not divorcee etc) would marry a single mother moreso one who's child is from a dead man? I have dated a single mother b4 and I most tell u that for them, it's EXTREMELY difficult to get a single guy. It's just difficult for a single guy to handle.
3. What if the family doesn't accept the baby (very unlikely) but still a possibility. What would she do?
4. Can she financially take care of the baby?
So many ifs. I don't blame her for moving on and wanting a normal life.

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples
hehehehehehe Maria Magdalene indeed!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tellwisdom: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Krisgift: We wish you the same my brother.
..and who be your brother?? angry
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
No mata wat, she shouldnt ve aborted d unborn child cos one neva cn tel wat dat chi wil b in future. I was dis mess b4, but i didnt abort d child, though i pass tru hell, was even rejectd by my mum,but i tnk God 4 everytin. Click on my profile 2 c my baby

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dasparrow: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

Is that all you are worried about? Your late friend's generation going extinct? Is your late friend an only son to his father and paternal grand father? Talk about drinking panadol for another man's headache. You should be more worried about where your late friend's soul is right now because my bible tells me that (And I paraphrase): "do not be deceived. Neither fornicators nor adulterers shall inherit the kingdom of heaven." (1 Corinthians 6:9). Your friend was not married but was engaging in an activity reserved for married folks only. Anyways, only God can judge your late friend now.

Secondly, yes, abortion is very wrong but in a sense, I cannot blame your friend's fiancee for what she did considering the toxic society she is from. I am all too aware that Nigerians are largely toxic people and the Nigerian society is generally speaking very discriminatory towards women. You Nigerian bred men will be the first to label the lady in question an 'after-one.' You people will be the first to discourage your single male friends and family members from marrying a lady who already has a kid from a previous relationship especially when the man she intends to marry does not have any kids out there himself.

You people will be the first to call a lady who had kids outta wedlock as immoral, loose, not wife material, etc. You people will be the first to say that why should a bachelor with no kids saddle himself to a lady who already has a kid somewhere? You people will be the first to discourage a man from raising another man's child. So what the heck are you complaining about? You Nigerian bred men made the rules of the game and your ladies are playing by them. You think you Nigerian bred peeps can eat your cake and have it too?

And then you have the effrontery to talk about love. I laugh in Swahili. How many of you know what true undiluted love is really all about? A man who sincerely loves his woman will not defile her body and put her in the family way before marriage. A man who truly loves his woman will not cheat on her with reckless abandonment after marriage. How many of you married Nigerian men who have been married 15 years or longer can boast of never cheating on your wives and thereby exposing them to diseases? How many? Then you hypocrites come here to talk from both sides of your mouth about 'love' like you know what love is. What's love got to do with it? - Tina Turner.

Lastly, what evidence do you have that she aborted the pregnancy? Women sometimes miscarriage you know. Educate yourself. Its for your own good.

Dasparrow signs out!

9 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Popowaa: Nonesense
u don read Da Vinci Code abi
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
Popowaa: Nonesense
ROSYL:
hehehehehehe Maria Magdalene indeed!

Da Vinci Code
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by jesusontop: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
she shuld hav atleast told his fam... (i am new here) cryshe shuld hav atleast told his fam... (i am new here)
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by okwele1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
ednut1: so dat she nd d baby go dey chop grass, nd prob find it difficult to marry anoda man. Duh

Is dat d good enough reason to take a life?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by seal777(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2013
This is no news to someone like me whose fiancee aborted our baby to enable her get married to her ex boy friend who jilted her before we met.

THIS IS NOT NOLLYWOOD, ITS LIVE !!!.

Man no die, Life goes on.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chartey(m): 1:58am On Apr 26, 2013
seal777: This is no news to someone like me whose fiancee aborted our baby to enable her get married to her ex boy friend who jilted her before we met.

THIS IS NOT NOLLYWOOD, ITS LIVE !!!.

Man no die, Life goes on.
Are u serious Did she break up with u before aborting or she did it before u knew??
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by albacete(m): 3:25am On Apr 26, 2013
dasparrow:
..... You should be more worried about where your late friend's soul is right now because my bible tells me that (And I paraphrase): "do not be deceived. Neither fornicators nor adulterers shall inherit the kingdom of heaven." (1 Corinthians 6:9). Your friend was not married but was engaging in an activity reserved for married folks only. Anyways, only God can judge your late friend now.
Seconded.
She's no different from other people that think their sins are small (talk about d Pharisee dat was thanking God dat he does not sin as much as d fellow beside him)

Lastly, what evidence do you have that she aborted the pregnancy? Women sometimes miscarriage you know. Educate yourself. Its for your own good.

Dasparrow signs out!
We are dealing with what d OP told us which is abortion, NOT miscarriage. If anyone wants to twist d story by saying d pregnancy was miscarried, i can as well ask for evidence about d guy's death- he might have faked his death to sign out of her life, u know.
So, let d story be as it is.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by pleep(m): 5:16am On Apr 26, 2013
What a beeeaaaatch! did she not know that that baby was him reincarnated? grin grin grin

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ednut1(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2013
okwele 1:

Is dat d good enough reason to take a life?
nope, its her choice, deal wit it

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by stephnie44(f): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2013
If she had told d guys family nd she gave birth 2 a girl wat ll b her faith?if she gave birth 2 a baby boy definately they ll take d child bt a female .uhmmmm don't know.well wat ll b her faith after givin birth nd her child is taken away 4rm her.wise decision if u ask me.after all watin connect them don die

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by debwealth: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2013
Sometimes if we don't find ourselves in a situation we keep blaming others for the action they decided to take....well, I am not for neither am I against, but let him who is without a sin be the first to cast a stone...
Mayb u mite need to b reminded that SIN is SIN, there is no measuring scale for it, and to u guys who av on many occasions aborted for diff gfs and u r here forming Joseph that neva touched Mary, It is well, to all the Virgin Mary in the house...May the Lord b with u.
This is a serious case where only she has her decisions to take....

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2013
U guys can give a rasonable suggestions on this forum. U always say things that are not normal. I said it before 70% of pple in this forum behave like illitrate.

Pachesky: o joor la biati" @op we resemble prophet to u,go okija shrine table ur mata dia im sure dem go reveal evry 2 u...junky
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by richeyy(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2013
@ those supporting abortion: are you so heartless? Have you got no conscience? Think of the agonizing, harrowing and excruciating pains the baby experienced whilst the needle, forceps, and scissors pieced its body. Is it the baby's fault that two adults can't control their hormones? God have mercy on us
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ikmuan(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2013
As if it was his choice.
Beync: If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ikmuan(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Wot variables did U̶̲̥̅̊ use τ̲̅ȍ arrive at such statistical conclusion? Mr literate.
suwas2003: U guys can give a rasonable suggestions on this forum. U always say things that are not normal. I said it before 70% of pple in this forum behave like illitrate.

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by elizaking: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2013
pls, let dis b the first, and last time you go bring dead mata for here. are we God wey produce, direct, write,script,cast d.o.p the movie of our life. when ur own time come, aks him not us. pls dont jugde ooooooo.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2013

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

[size=44pt]What her body and decisions have to do with YOU [/size]
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by badesco(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2013

That is to tell you that this women we are seeing today are the most unreliable and undependable being that can never be trusted. They only love your money and nothing else. To help your friend, get the lady arrested and press manslaughter charges against her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.