Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16566 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Frank-C:

not disputing any of Amaechi's achievements, how do you know these things? I thought you are in the UK? How do you know that the schools are being studied as models and please, tell us who is studying them.
Please, help me understand your interest in a PDP governor that takes a position against a PDP president and is about to get disciplined. You have been all over this thread typing epistles, please, bebold an declare what your interests are. You guys want to 'outsource' opposition to a PDP governor too?

I visit Nigeria as often and I do my best to see things for myself. When international groups begin to reference schools in Rivers of what they think Nigeria schools will have been like if the oil wealth were used to develop the country, then that should tell you alot about the standard of schools. I saw them myself and some of them are comparable and better than some state' polytechnics.

That is point you lots are missing, party affiliations means nothing when you have an achiever who a non-achiever has sworn to destroy for exposing His incompetence in governance. Amaechi's has demonstrated that focused leadership, yes He has His pitfalls, but individuals like Him deserved to be encouraged so that other with similarly good intentions can put themselves forward to lead the people.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Ngwakwe: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
It amazes me when the independent minded Nigerians play the game of my enemy's enemy is my friend...
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
taharqa:

Hey, hey: just keep ding your 'amalysis' on politics (if that's what whatever you are doing is called); STEER CLEAR of matters that you know nothing about. QUIT toying with FACTS and spurning bare-faced LIES. Abeg
dont mind that guy ,he is talking on issues he knows nothing about ,maybe he thinks this is cameron and labout party matter
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
taharqa:

Hey, hey: just keep ding your 'amalysis' on politics (if that's what whatever you are doing is called); STEER CLEAR of matters that you know nothing about. QUIT toying with FACTS and spurning bare-faced LIES. Abeg
Genetically modified ewe, clearly spell out what GEJ achieved with the SWF? Which rainy has He saved for that He is still hell bent on borrowing $9bn

If you have nothing to say, just keep quiet and do not attempt to show the world the social slack you are..
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
texaco1:
dont mind that guy ,he is talking on issues he knows nothing about ,maybe he thinks this is cameron and labout party matter
Need I send you links to educate you about Nigeria's recent history? With certificate illitrates like you that dot the landscape, why won't a drunkard rule over the people undecided
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Genetically modified ewe, clearly spell out what GEJ achieved with the SWF? Which rainy has He saved for that He is still hell bent on borrowing $9bn

If you have nothing to say, just keep quiet and do not attempt to show the world the social slack you are..

Omo_Tier1, Please always try NOT to curse out when an issue is being discussed and discuss within the confine of the thread. You know clearly that this is an INTRA-PARTY issue and PDP has set rules and mode of conduct within the Party. Allow the PDP to carry out its internal democratic exercise as enshrined in the Constitution. Amaechi's allegations are real facts and undisputable, so there is no provision for common-sense discourse here.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Dedetwo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are the worse of all to be most pitied! If you do not know, when a judge of a court of competent jurisdiction makes a point of law on a constitutional matter, in so far that point of law is not challenged at a higher and competent court of Appeal of Appellate jurisdiction, that point of law sets precedence and becomes the law guiding the interpretation of the constitution until such a time the National Assembly amends the constitution forthwith.

I repeat, your nosensical reasoning has be divulged by a competent court of jurisdiction, so I conclude, so I submit that you no wiser than the learned judges who not once but twice clearly made pronouncement affirming the rightness of what was carried out in Lagos State.

Your ever ramblings indicated you are a person who is afflicted with intellectual deficiency. I do not have to wait for somebody to inform me to quit arguing with you until you can post the pronouncement of the so-called learned judge on the “state of federation of Nigeria”.

I can not respond to the greeting of good morning from you without a quick glance over my watch.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Omo_Tier1, Please always try NOT to curse out when an issue is being discussed and discuss within the confine of the thread. You know clearly that this is an INTRA-PARTY issue and PDP has set rules and mode of conduct within the Party. Allow the PDP to carry out its internal democratic exercise as enshrined in the Constitution. Amaechi's allegations are real facts and undisputable, so there is no provision for common-sense discourse here.
This is the problem with you lots! You think this is an inter-party issue therefore, Nigerians who deserve better leadership should suffer perpetually because some greedy slowpoke have sworn to make the good ones amongst the people to abandon governance for them.

Need I remind you that you are dealing with a learned lawyer and if anything, EFCC would have gone after Amaechi long ago if these frivolous allegations were true.

I would excuse your ignorance on how Aircraft are purchased and How it is innately stupid for anyone to think an Aircraft can be registered in an individual's name. It tells you of the 'thick' of the clowns who think they can destabilize rivers state because they must become governor by death or by life even when as a minister, under His watch, millions of Nigerians have continued to fail woefully in every major secondary school SAT.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

Your ever ramblings indicated you are a person who is afflicted with intellectual deficiency. I do not have to wait for somebody to inform me quit arguing with you until you can post the pronouncement of the so-called learned judge on the “state of federation of Nigeria”.

I can not respond to the greeting of good morning from you without a quick glance over my watch.

You made my day with the bolded. As bad as that ? Lafta wan kiiiiii me oh
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

Your ever ramblings indicated you are a person who is afflicted with intellectual deficiency. I do not have to wait for somebody to inform me quit arguing with you until you can post the pronouncement of the so-called learned judge on the “state of federation of Nigeria”.

As every you are intellectually inept, lacking the mental capacity to engage in a research and academic adventure find things out for yourself. Always waiting to be spoon fed.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
This is the problem with you lots! You think this is an inter-party issue therefore, Nigerians who deserve better leadership should suffer perpetually because some greedy slowpoke have sworn to make the good ones amongst the people to abandon governance for them.

Need I remind you that you are dealing with a learned lawyer and if anything, EFCC would have gone after Amaechi long ago if these frivolous allegations were true.

I would excuse your ignorance on how Aircraft are purchased and How it is innately stupid for anyone to think an Aircraft can be registered in an individual's name. It tells you of the 'thick' of the clowns who think they can destabilize rivers state because they must become governor by death or by life even when as a minister, under His watch, millions of Nigerians have continued to fail woefully in every major secondary school SAT.
May be you did NOT read me clearly, I wrote INTRA-PARTY issue and that is what it is. Please stay within the topical thread and NOT jump into other issues with INTENT of derailing this thread which you have lost totally in your arguments. Please! As for the Air Craft, it is registered to belong to 'BANK OF UTAH' -Trustee of Salt Lake City. Does that sound like 'Property of Rivers State Government' ? Cool down bro, I tracked that Airline myself when it was purchased and that was what I found, I thought he had changed it since to 'Rivers State Property'. What was his motive ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Dedetwo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire:
You made my day with the bolded. As bad as that ? Lafta wan kiiiiii me oh

It is unfortunate some contributors on nairaland are moronically desperate.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
With certificate illitrates like you undecided
i thought i was talking with someone with ideas i guess i was wrong .i dont like discussing with people who enjoy been public nuisance
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: May be you did NOT read me clearly, I wrote INTRA-PARTY issue and that is what it is. Please stay within the topical thread and NOT jump into other issues with INTENT of derailing this thread which you have lost totally in your arguments. Please!
Whether intra-party or not, does it not bother you that a progressively minded governor is being witch hunted simply because He refused to sing the songs of the god of the creek? Really does it not bother you? Like I have always mentioned on here, many of you who see evil and decided to turn your face always end up being the first victim.

Tell me one good reason other than Amaechi's refusal to tow GEJ's incompetence stance on governance that would warrant His being witch hunted?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by taharqa: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Who do you think wants to 'debate' a DUNCE? ABeg, go back to whatever 'analysis' you think you have been doing on pure politics; dont stray into matters that you know nothing about and in which you will be seriously BURNT. FACTS, that is.

Na just advice....
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Whether intra-party or not, does it not bother you that a progressively minded governor is being witch hunted simply because He refused to sing the songs of the god of the creek? Really does it not bother you? Like I have always mentioned on here, many of you who see evil and decided to turn your face always end up being the first victim.

Tell me one good reason other than Amaechi's refusal to tow GEJ's incompetence stance on governance that would warrant His being witch hunted?
There is no witch-hunting that I see here, I see a Governor who bought Aircraft with State funds and not change ownership to Rivers State. I also see a Governor who went beyond is OFFICIAL TERMS OF REFERENCE as PERTAINS Leadership of Rivers State into LEGISLATIVE DUTIES. I see a Political neophyte in Amaechi and I see his political doom. I got to go now my bro, we chat some other time.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: May be you did NOT read me clearly, I wrote INTRA-PARTY issue and that is what it is. Please stay within the topical thread and NOT jump into other issues with INTENT of derailing this thread which you have lost totally in your arguments. Please! As for the Air Craft, it is registered to belong to 'BANK OF UTAH' -Trustee of Salt Lake City. Does that sound like 'Property of Rivers State Government' ? Cool down bro, I tracked that Airline myself when it was purchased and that was what I found, I thought he had changed it since to 'Rivers State Property'. What was his motive ?
I really do not want to expose how naive you come across with the comments you made on the purchase of the Aircraft. Need I remind you that some of the Aircraft in Arik, and now bankrupt Nigerian Eagle are owned by Banks in Nigeria and all documentation to these Aircraft are with the trustee of these Banks.

Need I remind you that the last Presidential Bombardier Aircraft was order through the 'BANK OF UTAH' too and likely, the will be the registered trustee of that Aircraft depending on the terms of purchase? Lets stop chasing shadows on focus on the substance. Was it today Amaechi bought that Aircraft on behalf of Rivers State government?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Dedetwo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
As every you are intellectually inept, lacking the mental capacity to engage in a research and academic adventure find things out for yourself. Always waiting to be spoon fed.

My intellectual capacity shall not be graded by embarking on a foolish research into erroneous pronouncements made by local judges in Lagos State. The benefit of doubt to provide evidence on the said pronouncement is on you who seem to make political hay out of inconsequential pronouncement allegedly by local lawyer in Lagos.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
taharqa:

Who do you think wants to 'debate' a DUNCE? ABeg, go back to whatever 'analysis' you think you have been doing on pure politics; dont stray into matters that you know nothing about and in which you will be seriously BURNT. FACTS, that is.

Na just advice....

I said you are a certificate social slack.... there is thread here awaiting your input...King of Olodonistan. ..https://www.nairaland.com/1273984/how-many-hours-electricity-get
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I really do not want to expose how naive you come across with the comments you made on the purchase of the Aircraft. Need I remind you that some of the Aircraft in Arik, and now bankrupt Nigerian Eagle are owned by Banks in Nigeria and all documentation to these Aircraft are with the trustee of these Banks.

Need I remind you that the last Presidential Bombardier Aircraft was order through the 'BANK OF UTAH' too and likely, the will be the registered trustee of that Aircraft depending on the terms of purchase? Lets stop chasing shadows on focus on the substance. Was it today Amaechi bought that Aircraft on behalf of Rivers State government?
You are truly NOT a businessman and may be you have NOT made high networth international Purchase. I stated that I EXPECTED him to CHANGE the Title to PROPERTY OF RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT from Bank of UTAH, which brokered the sale and purchase. Jesus, Omo-Tier1, Are you this timid ? Do not be offended, I just had to ask.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

My intellectual capacity shall not be graded by embarking on a foolish research into erroneous pronouncements made by local judges in Lagos State. The benefit of doubt to provide evidence on the said pronouncement is on you who seem to make political hay out of inconsequential pronouncement by local lawyer in Lagos.
HAHA..so Federal Appeal courts judges are now local... dude..got take your pills and stop displaying your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: You are truly NOT a businessman and may be you have NOT made high networth international Purchase. I stated that I EXPECTED him to CHANGE the Title to PROPERTY OF RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT from Bank of UTAH, which brokered the sale and purchase. Jesus, Omo-Tier1, Are you this timid ? Do not be offended, I just had to ask.
Yet again you are getting deluded with false appraisal of self worth. Do not let me expose your stupidity like I did on another thread. You are the least of any individual I would reckon with as having any intellectual capacity to decipher what Aircraft business is all about. Like I said I will refrain from exposing your stupidity on this matter.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by ckkris: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Looses which party support? THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE is the base support of Amaechi not any useless party. Same goes with Oshiomhole. The day Amaechi decides to use state machineries to weaken PDP in Rivers State and strengthen the opposition, that day you would realize that the governor of a state that delivers to His people what they desire cannot be intimidated by whittled 'gods' of the creek.
Deliver Rivers State to Buhari and Tinubu?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by 2bosun: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

You can tell Felix Obuah is a stark illiterate for demanding why the Aircraft was bought via a Bank, either that or it's a sponsored witch-hunt from Akpabio etc.

The mistake Amaechi made was to challenge the presidency on the creation of the SWF, (I thought the SWF creation was a good idea); Amaechi had ulterior motives when he challenged the presidency, you and I know it- it wasn't really about the SWF.

I definitely think Amaechi should be taught a lesson but I think Jonathan's attack dogs advisers are miscalculating and this whole saga will drag on through the courts till next year when the Oligarchs and opposition get involved- then it'll turn really messy for Jonathan- it can break his 2015 bid if he doesn't start thinking hard.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by tanimowoj(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
My questn is why Ameachi against GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by solopumpy227: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
To all Lapdogs

Work your hussle well I no blame you. When the gobe land we all shall enjoy the it. I can see you are all here debating yourself. Please savour the VICTORIES well because a time will come when you will all go back to the dungeon.

To the CIC of The Nigerian Armed Forces

President Jonathan may just be the last Nigerian President 2015 but anyway it goes the name and history the President is creating for himself will not be palatable. Worst corruption so far in our history to the point Baba Iyabo turn into an Angel.

I foresee a change in Govt 2015 and that government will not take it eazy with GEJ.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by ckkris: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I visited Nigeria during the elections,
And you still assume to know what is on ground?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
abeg o, nairalanders, afam and co, please come to the aid of omotier1.

the 40 laptop crew members are coming hard on him. billyonare with his ambigous lies and statements such as 'high net worth purchase' etc and his dirty dozen are using propagandist techniques and tactics to shut him up. gej should concentrate on governance, amaechi as far as I am concerned is a small fish, fighting him would end up making him amass public sympathy. i forsee gej going into political coma very soon.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Alxmyr(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Again, I say ask Obasanjo. The presidency is only as power as those behind it. Those who have their weight behind Amaechi far out weigh those that have their weight behind GEJ.

FYI, Amaechi is a learned and intelligent man who would have done His home work and rightly so, He would have expected this irrational response from the drunkard with a misplace priority.

Tell me, Has Nigeria not got more trouble at every corner you turn to that GEJ will be looking to create one in Rivers? Do you know the fireworks, when it begins to flare in Rivers State will decimate Nigeria's purse? Need I point out the effort of Amaechi in bringing peace to the once restive River's state when He became the governor in His first term?

You underrated the power of the presidency.
However, many are pointing accussing fingers at GEJ, the people that are on Amaechi's neck are:
Sir Peter Odili
Celestine Omehia
Abiye Sekibo
Nyesom Wike

The battle on ground is about who succeed Amaechi in 2015 more than what Amaechi become after 2015.
Beside I always laugh when people come up with Sule Lamido/ Rotimi Amaechi ticket.
The reasons are obvious.
1. In 2015, Presdient cannot come from North West and the Vice from South South under PDP. It will be highly impossible.
2. Sule Lamido is Obj's boy. Amaechi is anti-Obj.
3. The decision about who pick the Vice-President ticket in 2015 does not lie with some disgruntled disloyal PDP governor inside one office in Jigawa or Port Harcourt.

Lastly, Amaech and his cohort should answer why a state owned aircraft is registered in the name of an American private citizen in far away United States.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Alxmyr:

You underrated the power of the presidency.
However, many are pointing accussing fingers at GEJ, the people that are on Amaechi's neck are:
Sir Peter Odili
Celestine Omehia
Abiye Sekibo
Nyesom Wike

The battle on ground is about who succeed Amaechi in 2015 more than what Amaechi become after 2015.
Beside I always laugh when people come up with Sule Lamido/ Rotimi Amaechi ticket.
The reasons are obvious.
1. In 2015, Presdient cannot come from North West and the Vice from South South under PDP. It will be highly impossible.
2. Sule Lamido is Obj's boy. Amaechi is anti-Obj.
3. The decision about who pick the Vice-President ticket in 2015 does not lie with some disgruntled disloyal PDP governor inside one office in Jigawa or Port Harcourt.

Lastly, Amaech and his cohort should answer why a state owned aircraft is registered in the name of an American private citizen in far away United States.
Your submission whilst valid, no doubt these folks are being used as proxy. As for the Aircraft, it is a well known practice in the industry and only someone who is naive will ever think at Aircraft can be registered in a person's name. If transactions were carried out through Bank of UTAH, and the trustee of that Bank registered that Aircraft, it does not mean Rivers state government does not own the Aircraft, the easy of securing insurance, maintenance etc may be actually easier under a foreign trustee than when it is registered to River.It will be fool hardy for anyone to think Amaechi can actually buy an Aircraft wildly broadcast it and then turn around to play the more you look the less you see and still expect to be politically relevant in the country undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is State Of Emergency The Best Option For Boko-Haram? / Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.