Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (25952 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Omen100(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

Says who ?

says i-go-dye, he say "if ur girlfriend never mess once 4 ur front, den know say d girl dey hide sometin from u" grin grin grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by jhydebaba(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
If u no fit fart for ur boyfriend presence shey na my presence u wan do am
Abeg, open ur big nyansh make u mess joor afterall God no create mess house.

A girl actually farted in my mouth while giving her a mouth action, so, I should hang her or what

Life's too short mehn! Laugh it off, u don't need to be too rigid.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by holyvirgin: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
;DKeep farting to prove your love...
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Cmoyor: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Funny thread bt true talk
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Its no big deal!!! I do it in front of both my male and female mates. So, gf is no big deal!!!!! *farts*
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nielbaba(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't pollute in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'stupid question', i knew dat already.
if u cnt mess wile wit ur bf / Gf. Dat means u av oda tins to hide
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by seedord247(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Niel baba: if u cnt mess wile wit ur bf / Gf. Dat means u av oda tins to hide

Exactly my thought. shocked
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
TRUTH IS THERE R NO MORE LADIES
U SHOULD HAVE LET IT OUT
UNTILL U LEARN 2 FART IN FRONT OF THAT NIGGA
AND FEEL GOOD ABT IT
U GUYS ARENT READY 4 THE NEXT STEP
WHAT IF U LET IT OUT WHILE SLEEPING?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=20pt]ANYONE THAT HAS NEVER FARTED IN FRONT OF HIS/HER PARTNER IS IN A FAKE RELATIONSHIP![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

Says who ?
me
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by 360command: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo, make we talk watin dey. Una gf no dey fart for wen una 2 dey make lov?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by paparazzi1987(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Irritant: I love when my GF fart in front of me because it shows how real one can be ,I hate artificial People...I. Always tell my girl to feel free when ever she want to drop a bomb in front of me because we are in grin a democracy and it shows that we are both keeping it real....when I also retaliate with loud n smelling fart like generator noise...ehehehehehehe

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Barrywhite8620: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
jhydebaba:
A girl actually farted in my mouth while giving her a mouth action....

WTF shocked
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by bakynes(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
The truth is if u can't fart in d presence of ur partner then you guys are nt close @ all I feel tummy pains if I dnt fart on d spot bt if am out in d public I hold it and risk having d tummy pain coz its kinda embarrasing to fart in public
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by tobiemichael(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta: Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry

Are u not a human being… u no dey mess
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by lifestyle1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: me

who are you ? angry
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ghettodreamz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
If you can control it, or have a feeling that you want to, and you could excuse yourself for some seconds to release it somewhere else where only you would perceive it, then fine. However, there are some instances you just can't avoid or control it and before you find a way out, you already released it into the air.

I really don't see any biggie with this, with your spouse, it shouldn't be an issue depending on how close you two were, but don't try it with others, might register a great feeling of turn-off.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by tarryT(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
jhydebaba: If u no fit fart for ur boyfriend presence shey na my presence u wan do am

A girl actually farted in my mouth while giving her a mouth action, so, I should hang her or what

demmmmm! Roflmao.

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by druid06(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
I don't mind my girl '' letting one off ''. It shows sign of trust and that she's comfortable with me but there are instances when farting is a turn off especially before love making, during love making and after. That's so not cool!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by kokoye(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
If you can't fart infront of me and you can call me ur boyfriend...something's wrong with you.

I want to know you both at ur best and your worst!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by druid06(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
360command: Omo, make we talk watin dey. Una gf no dey fart for wen una 2 dey make lov?

Dude, what's your with your obsession with farting and love making. Are you some kind of weirdo or something or you get turned on when women fart when you're doing the stuff. Your comment has been all been about farting and love making. Take a chill pill dude. The gassy noise you hear during intercourse isn't farting. It's totally something different.

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MsPweshy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lol,..meaning wah nauh, is it only niger delta gurlz dah fart?
life_style:

[s]what do u expect ? she's from Niger delta. lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by blkchick: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta: Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry
u dey crazzze u lucky sa no be me be ur date cos u go chop my mess tire

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by wellmax(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
If your partner has not farted in your presence before, then he/she is still hiding so many things from you.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Agbenyiess(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
What! ppl full here wey d pretend o...What are you not telling me...? If you are in the Publice and you feel like farting, creat some noise and let the thing out (no skin pain). When in church and the thing hold you, Wait for the halelujah moment and let it go (God won't kill you for being natural). If you can't fart B4 your lover, then someone is pretending here...My friend, The creator know that their will be pressure moment and so, gave us that exhaust bhind, so use it. let out the pressure friend B4 it let you out.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hehehe...that's the height of being at ease with your partner.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by pekelepekele(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't pollute in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'stupid question', i knew dat already.

So you self don dey get bf? and you fit even talk am for public?. Aye ti baje abi no be boogee be dis?

@ boogee If I make you feel like I know you in person like this post

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by chux76(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Farting in front of my fiancee is a big game for me grin..and same for her too...we are well relaxed with each other whenever the need arises. I was even the initiator of the whole "messing" thing and she caught on...so I say if u cant FART in-front of your BF/GF/Fiance/Fiancee then there is a big void in-btw the both of ya.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by otumfour(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shiiiiiiiiit I've encouraged err lady I dated to feel free and fart in my presence (of course not when we're eating)....wtf....it's always a competition and I always win.... undecided

Farting is good, juz let it out.....

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ChuckD1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
But...mess no get toilet na.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Bryancrox(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Swaggot00: see talk' u wan kum dy lie kum dy form holy 4 here abi? we knw ur type..
my g.f kinda develop dis new type of play nw (abi wetin i fit cal am nw) weneva we done or wen she aint putin anythng on, she wld put both hands on her bottom and start showin me her a.s.s.hole (nt her V bt hole) n wld even try to sit on my face (Gawd! ) Tld her to stop, bt she think im jst pretendin i dnt lyk it n she think its funny. Getin kinda tired of d gal nw slf
next time she try to do dis nonsense,use hot spoon 2 burn her a$$hole cos its iritatinq
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Sweetapple007(f): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
I dont fart, fartg in front of partners means disrespect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.