Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (25954 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 01, 2013
I do it to my guy when he is on his laptop playing.I fart in nylon and burst the content on his face.. ;Dhe go chase me around the whole house with one of my heels.When wanna do his own,he just blows it on my face angry

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by crackhouse(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2013
if you are used to ur partner then you can do anything in front of him/her and you guys will just laugh about and that's all. As for me, i have done that and she have done that in my presence too. So it's no big deal if you guys love each other so much. You can only shy about that if your love for each other is still in level one, that means you guys are just starting.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by gipropt(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2013
shesdiamond: Well for ladies it's a bit unlady like, you may get used to it, and may even do it in public
So it is man like to fart
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by VMF(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2013
denony: My ex-girlfriend always feels comfortable farting in my presence, and when i pretend it's smelling she will tell me it's because I'm giving her better food/thing, and we will laugh over it. Lol. missed that crazy gurl real baddddddd.

My dad like farting in front of my mum and every member of the family, lol.
And when u complain he will ask you to go build your own house.

He even said to all of us that whenever he farts, we should all stand and salute him with "Mazi oooo"

LWKMD! So classic!

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by dusty84(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
haba!!! if u cant fart in ur partners presence then i dont tink the relationsip is for real.cos i tink ur still forming for urselves. mi and my girlfrend dey give ourselvs steady bombin...dts the fun oh...get used to it.hahahah grin cheesy cool
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by dusty84(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2013
LWKMD...hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
:: VMF :::

LWKMD! So classic!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2013
As common as fart, if your bf/gf has never done that in your presence even by mistake when you are both alone, there are many secrets he/she is hiding from you
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2013
lynpetra: I do it to my guy when he is on his laptop playing.I fart in nylon and burst the content on his face.. ;Dhe go chase me around the whole house with one of my heels.When wanna do his own,he just blows it on my face angry
oh boi! angry but i like dat...lmao. Our relationship is not 'old' dats why. Its just seven month. But he can fart in front of me wella..its just me dat can't do same, most importantly cos i know my own can smell sometimes. Sh.it! angry
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by imotal(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2013
okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't pollute in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'stupid question', i knew dat already.

I had a girlfriend who was always farting in front of me. Whenever I felt 'pressed', I went to the other room. She couldn't endure it anymore an confronted me one day asking if I don't fart at all(we dated for 8years). I expect everyone to behave civil. If you feel like farting, use the restroom.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Olush1(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2013
I think its not cool at all. I once carried a babe in my car and the next thing, I foul smell enveloped the car. That was really off_putting. It was d last time I saw her. Its a pretty dirty habbit.

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by UjSizzle(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
Farting in front of anyone is plain disgusting.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by UjSizzle(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2013
koastar: As common as fart, if your bf/gf has never done that in your presence even by mistake when you are both alone, there are many secrets he/she is hiding from you
BULLSHIIIIT.
Some people are just too cultured for that.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by feelme3(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2013
Lol. Am 5yrs older than my girl and we play alot. When I "pollute" its usually loud and next thing she'd dash to d wardrobe and use perfumes, deodorant, whatever she cud get her hands on at the time to "fumigate" the room as she calls it. Then, some occasions I make her laugh so hard that she would "accidentally release" and that, I tell you is funnier.

Farting in front of your partner doesn't mean disrespect and or that the babe na kpako. Just boils down to how you guys understand each other and the rapport you have with your partner. But then, it depends on the mood you guys are in at the time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Tpave(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2013
It is my daily routine.Farting is my good morning to my spouse, it is a family tradition.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2013
uj_sizzle:
BULLSHIIIIT.
Some people are just too cultured for that.
Culture has nothing to do with this since you don't go around farting in people's presence. It only shows that both of them are VERY free with each other besides, it's fun at times

3 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 01, 2013
uj_sizzle: Farting in front of anyone is plain disgusting.
u sef talk am..i thought so too.
My bf throws the thing happily in front of me when d need arises... But i can't do same..cos i think its absolutely disgusting to do dat in front of anyone at all..
But dat day's own was bad..i was not in a place where i could find a place to excuse myself to fart, so i kept holding it, i knew it was going to smell, cos i ate eggs dat morning.
one day i know he'll still ask me if i don't fart at all.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Costa2000(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2013
uj_sizzle: Farting in front of anyone is plain disgusting.
u are right.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Vinso(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2013
Na una own u na dey talk...as I dey read this trend so I just throway one loud one..and my babe dey hala..."LOl...
#Its fun#
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ndeepurity(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2013
U guys are missing da fun in dis, my gal n I kind of compete with it, who does it louder, longer n which one smells worst. It feels so good wen I win her in da game. Try it n u'll enjoy da closeness it gets u guys.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Danhumprey: 9:30pm On May 01, 2013
booqee: u sef talk am..i thought so too.
My bf throws the thing happily in front of me when d need arises... But i can't do same..cos i think its absolutely disgusting to do dat in front of anyone at all..
But dat day's own was bad..i was not in a place where i could find a place to excuse myself to fart, so i kept holding it, i knew it was going to smell, cos i ate eggs dat morning.
one day i know he'll still ask me if i don't fart at all.
Do u wear G-strings or full pants? undecided
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Stunner1(f): 12:04am On May 02, 2013
;DWoohooo me n ma boo enjoy farting... Truth is if u neva do am for ur partner presence den u guys aint in love yet!!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by bashydemy(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2013
cmon fart? na the smallest things wey my wife will ever complain about even my kids will say its Dad and the other will say its Mum and my wife will say dont mind your daddy ooo is him.. so what's so special about it. I have a friend who will fart in public place life eatery, bank, bar/club and when you look at him he will start steering at you to the extent that both of you will start laughing
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:28am On May 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Do u wear G-strings or full pants? undecided
why??
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 02, 2013
bashy_demy: cmon fart? na the smallest things wey my wife will ever complain about even my kids will say its Dad and the other will say its Mum and my wife will say dont mind your daddy ooo is him.. so what's so special about it. I have a friend who will fart in public place life eatery, bank, bar/club and when you look at him he will start steering at you to the extent that both of you will start laughing
lmao!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Fussbot: 8:58am On May 02, 2013
Lwkm @ comments..bt den,

Am I d only 1 smelling mess through dis thread already grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by OlajideKehinde(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2013
360command: Wen I fvuck girls, dey fart! Those type of farts do not smell. But the normal means by which a lady or guys farts in front of their love life is imminent. Its bound to happen but one just needs to control it and when u do that, ask for a pardon. Dats ol
what kind talk be this?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Danhumprey: 1:41pm On May 02, 2013
booqee: why??
Just asking. But atleast,they should ease off the pressure accumulating in ur ass-hole when u want to fart. undecided

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Babztemmy: 2:52pm On May 02, 2013
Enegod: if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn
@ op dis is d answer u need ignore every other.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2013
gross. yuck undecided She wan kill me? Ahn Ahn. I just can't abeg. Life is too short to inconviencce people like dat na. Just go outside and release the bomb grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Swaggot00(m): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2013
lynpetra: I do it to my guy when he is on his laptop playing.I fart in nylon and burst the content on his face.. ;Dhe go chase me around the whole house with one of my heels.When wanna do his own,he just blows it on my face angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Cant stop laughing grin grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Cant stop laughing grin grin
Shootable tinz outside d diaper range shey? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.