Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (25955 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
I actually compete with my girlfriend and it's a lotta fun..we were together on saturday and she won 10farts- 7. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
WALAI, I DE HIDE MY OWN BECAUSE, MINE GO FIT COMMOT PERSON BELE.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: ^^who u come the sleep wit?

ME

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by BarryX(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
gbame:

HE!HE!HE! Your user id sound like mess. B-A-R-R-Y-X!!!!
Your moniker ain't bad for a concrete solid thunderbolt like GBAAAME....I know you're good at what you do, by their name we shall know them..lol

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by bornosheikh: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
U dey crase wella! Kanuri girls chew herbs to turn farts into tamarind-scented air infusions.

One mad Spanish girl at University used to leave the door open when she went to release yellow and have a shhhh... She said it meant we were close. That night, I don crush tablet into her drink small, small before she sent me to the sanitorium.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MrCork: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
...i only fart in front of darkskin females ...and i never tsaid they uglyangry
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Beync(f): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
he always enjoy it it anytime i do
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by sayit2(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
booqee: okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't pollute in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'stupid question', i knew dat already.
my partner and I use it as competition every now and den, i don't see anything wrong with if u guys understand each other
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Emiru(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

Says who ?

can you fart in d front of ur best friend?? What about ur partner?

Cordiality deals with less or no privacies nd no odds. If you can fart in his presence some times den u guys aint close enuf. From ur post and d various comments make me undrstnd dah ur relationships are nt total, i mean it does nt touch every aspect. Relationship is based on friendship, nd u can fart in ur best friends presence and u look him/her with a "corner eye" and a new topic wil begin 4rm d "fart" (quite a playfull topic), if dis can't happen den u av a long way to go. Becos dier are some or all privacies must be cut off btwin both of you...says LOVE!!!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: ^^who u come the sleep wit?
when u used the word 'sleep with' in this context, i assumed its sex, dat why i gave such an answer. I won't divulge my sex life on a public forum.(whether we do or not). you get??
So what i meant was, "who tell you say i dey have $€X with my boyfriend??"
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Swaggot00: see talk' u wan kum dy lie kum dy form holy 4 here abi? we knw ur type..
i'm not pretending, i'm not holy..i'm not holy at all sef. But this is a public forum..some things are best not said just like dat na. Someone may know me here, who knows, said lover might even be on nl shocked ok??
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MrCork: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
..a babe once asked me if i culd suk fart outter her bottom....am like...what?? w..w wwho do u tink I am? tongue
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by fflamingo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dere are two tins involved its either it is silent or loud
If it is silent you are saved but loud there are two thing involved ...it is either I cover my nose or run away if I run away u are saved but if I stay....Trust me ... A hand shake and a wicked smile saying one-zero

Global warming
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..a babe once asked me if i culd suk fart outter her bottom....am like...what?? w..w wwho do u tink I am? tongue
hahaha! Liar..
Lol
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
It depends on d situation and timming
My ex hate it.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by emmabest2000(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2013
it is only in Africa that see fart as a bad thing , white always fart anyhow even while eating lol... they don't care , but one thing I notice is that drinking hot water always will makes ur fart to smell good hahahaha this is true sha , try it and see
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 01, 2013
pekelepekele:

So you self don dey get bf? and you fit even talk am for public?. Aye ti baje abi no be boogee be dis?

@ boogee If I make you feel like I know you in person like this post
you try..but u no know me, and i no know you! Period.
eerrr...what dyu call dat ur name again??
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by MrLee(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2013
I do it 1st thing every morni in front of my gf loud n clear n vice visa which makes us feel confortable in our relationship

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Vansnickers: 12:45am On May 01, 2013
Nightshift: It depends on people's culture. In Igboland, it's not ok, especially after some hours of having enjoyed pouded-yam with ofe onugbu cooked with stockfish. Whereas in Germany, after farting, your partner will say 'Gesundheit'(meaning 'good health to you'). Anyway, you can't always beat nature, no matter how you try to control not letting one 'off'. Have you ever imagined why older people release the 'bomb' often than young people?

Dude, that's after sneezing.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 01, 2013
Lagusta: Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry
grin grin grin lol you are very funny. As long as you don't do it too. I think one should be free in a relationship, am not saying you should fart and do all sorts of things all the time but if it happened by mistake and your partner does not laugh or feels like he/she wants to leave you because of such a thing, then he/she is not meant for you.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by redsun(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2013
wazlee: WALAI, I DE HIDE MY OWN BECAUSE, MINE GO FIT COMMOT PERSON BELE.

grin grin grin

Too much ewa and bread.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by delors(m): 1:10am On May 01, 2013
Abeg! Abeg!Abeg! Abeg!Abeg! Abeg! Which kin thing be that? How u go dey mes for where I dey like say I be ur toilet.
Plus u know say girls too dey chop anything, so dem fart dey always smell like 'dead rats'...Never! You mess for my presence na two weeks suspension with hard labor! Daz all!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by shilling(f): 4:31am On May 01, 2013
I don't even fart in front of my family lol
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ezeama1010(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2013
It is natural and sometimes difficult to hold. Ordinarily she wouldn't want to do that in my present so if it happens out of mistake I would help her feel easy rather than feeling shy or stupid which I know she is not. I also maintain that I would be careful also nt to let it out in her present..na mess up na.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by davades(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2013
bebe2: its disgusting, its a turn off but guys seem to think its ok to do it especialy after a few years of marriage.

cheesy cheesy hahaha no where to run to again tongue
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by agohavivi(f): 6:55am On May 01, 2013
Lagusta: Any biach that tries that bull$h¡t with me will get a one-way ticket out of my life....... angry
Go siddon jare. Who u be sef abi your mama no de mess? Make we hear word jor.

2 Likes

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Krisgift(f): 7:15am On May 01, 2013
Swaggot00: see talk' u wan kum dy lie kum dy form holy 4 here abi? we knw ur type..
my g.f kinda develop dis new type of play nw (abi wetin i fit cal am nw) weneva we done or wen she aint putin anythng on, she wld put both hands on her bottom and start showin me her a.s.s.hole (nt her V bt hole) n wld even try to sit on my face (Gawd! ) Tld her to stop, bt she think im jst pretendin i dnt lyk it n she think its funny. Getin kinda tired of d gal nw slf
Who ask you wetin u dey yan?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ylaa(f): 7:47am On May 01, 2013

who you be? come and i go do am for your mouth afterall there will be no difference btw the odour and that of your mouth. hahahahaah grin grin grin grin
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ylaa(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2013
Mr Lee: I do it 1st thing every morni in front of my gf loud n clear n vice visa which makes us feel confortable in our relationship

GOD BLESS YOU. THAT IS WHAT I CALLED TRUE FRIENDS. COMPATIBILITY AND FUN. I DO IT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE. AFTERALL NO ONE CAN CHEAT NATURE. GOD GAVE IT TO US FREE AND FREELY WE MUST RELEASE IT THOUGH NOT IN PUBLIC.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by ylaa(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2013
WHY WILL I PRETEND? FOR HOW LONG WILL I PRETEND? WHAT IF WE GET MARRIED, HOW DO I COPE? I DO IT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE. MY GUY LOVES IT. HE DOES IT TOO AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT TOGETHER. SOMETIMES I RELEASE IT AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A BOMB COURTESY OF PEAK MILK. GOD GAVE IT TO US FREE AND FREELY WE MUST RELEASE IT BUT NOT IN PUBLIC.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Sormeh: 8:42am On May 01, 2013
Don't pretend to feel dt a repulsive gas smells good. It's sheer lack of self-respect and indecency.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Ranoscky(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2013
"Partner", u said? I do it all the time (even today). She doesnt give a fvck about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.