Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (25953 Views)

Florida Woman Arrested For Beating Up Hubby Who Wouldn't Stop Farting In Bed. / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by baggy4luv(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Enegod: if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn
.local sage
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by JJahzwill(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Farting is part of our constitutional right to freedom of expression. Fart away people!
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by topemirates(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Its a free-world sweety, drop 1 n I'd drop 2 bt nt when we're eating or having visitors tho..
Its a natural ish
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2013
I lyk it wen a girl does it.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by HarryPotter22: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2013
If she can't fart in front of me I'd start wondering about the other secrets she is keeping from me.
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by kenex4ever(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Enegod: if your bf/gf cant fart or burp in front of you...dont trust the persn

Old story, some girls go give u all d farts on earth and still hide everything from u.

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Destiny4fame(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Wen ma sef nd ma ex were 2geda,its a normal thing for us...Even,dia were tyms dat I wil consciously leave wat I'm doing outside to go nd meet her insyd jst to poo poooooo.....same as her......We see no wrong tin doing dat while we are alone.....

1 Like

Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by rhoseti1(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2015
I dont see anytin bad in it,we even compete sef...thats funny i guess
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
when did you finally drop it?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by tpiander: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
booqee:
okay i know this sounds very silly..i know..but i want to ask, can u 'pollute' in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend?? I can't fart in front of mine. My stomach was rumbling yesterday..i kept holding it and sending it back..(the consequential feeling is bad!) angry
Not dat i'm not even free with my bf.. guys have given me the impression dat its so unladylike to do dat.
Pls don't comment 'st upid question', i knew dat already.

so what should we do for your matter?

how does it concern us if you can fart or dont want to fart?
Re: Farting In Front Of Your Partner. by fart4mee: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
I ACTUALLY ENCOURAGE THE LADY I DATE TO FREE HERSLF AND FART ALL THE TIME ARROUND ME EVERYTIME ANYWHERE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TIME SHE FEELS A FART BREWING UP IN HER BOWELS AND THEY ARE LIKE "NOOO OOH I CANT DO THAT OH.. AM TOO NEAT , TOO DISCIPLINE , TO BEAUTIFULL TO TARNISH MY SELF ESTEEM.." I DONT WASTE TIME I BREAK UP WITH THAT KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL FAKE PRETENDER,
BECAUSE ME TOO FARTS ALOT AND I CANNOT BE IN RELATIONSHIP WHERE I CANNOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH MYSELF AND MY PARTNER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.