Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54489 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 11:07am On May 08, 2013
ikwere militant: @ point b I agree with u cos all the muderas have been dieng misreably eg muritala muhamed,sheau yaradua,nw shuwa.buhari is alive cos he will suffer very wellk both heart break disapointment,even migrain befor he will die of rat poison.no peace for d wicked

Thank you my brother,

The problem with some Nigerians, as evident from this thread is that they don't want to confront the truth. They want to sweep things under the carpet and pretend all is well. But we have seen history repeat itself several times in this country. The butcher of yesterday is still among us. Buhari, pretends to be what he is not. He is a cold bloody murderer of defenseless comrades, a bloody coward! The question intelligent folks should be asking is :

Does Buhari regret his actions?
Has he changed?
Or given same circumstance, will he kill unarmed men, counter to military ethics and convention available even in the 60s?

Attempts by various interest to sweep truth under the carpets, has led us nowhere, and will continue to deprive this country of genuine reconciliation and nation building. Truth has a way of seeping out and taking center stage every now and then. The truth of buhari brutish past stare folks in the eyes. Will the rise to the challenge or pander to same old prank of attacking the messenger?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Soso990240(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2013
Olaolufred: A COUP DET'AT WAS CARRIED OUT BY MAJOR NZEOGWU.

UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS A COUP THAT KILLED MORE NORTHERN TECHNOCRAT AND POLITICIANS THAN SOME OTHERS IN SOUTH WEST AND BENDEL.
WE MAY CLAIM IT WAS NOT A SECTIONAL COUP, BUT THE SLAIN PERSONALITIES ARE FROM THE OTHER ETHNIC NATIONALITIES.
SO IT PAINTED A PICTURE WHICH COULD HAVE LEAD TO COUNTER COUP.

LET US BE FAIR EVEN THOUGH WE ARE TRYING TO SUBJUCATE THE TRUTH.
BUHARI WAS PART OF THE COUNTER COUP WHICH IS NOT NEW TO MILITARY.

BUHARI IS ELIGIBLE TO RULE NIGERIA AS YOU AND I ALSO.
SO, LET THIS MAN BE.
why ar u guys spiting trash about Nzeogwu? D guy ploted a coup wit hausa soldiers and executed d coup wit same hausa soldiers..did he use igbo soldiers to execute d coup? BUHARI and some other northern soldiers were angry it affected their region more,dats d reason 4 d counter coup.NZEOGWU's coup was revolution(wat they needed)while Buhari's coup was retaliation(payback to d south).so,neva u compare d 2 coup again..

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dinachi(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2013
Since you PDP simpletons want to cast aspersions on the impeccable record of Buhari, We his supporters will soon open a thread to expose the murderous leadership of GEJ. The terrible toll his leadership exacts on the life of Nigerians. Again no matter your plan we will continue to vote for him.Even if you call him the devil we will still vote for him. Simply put, nothing you do will stop us from pushing his candidacy. You can decieve all the people sometimes, may even decieve some people all the time but you can never never decieve all the people all the time! Our eyes are now open to all your tricks! Nigerians are bloodied and battered and we have learnt our lessons! Our patience has been taken for foolishness and come 2015 we will take our destiny in our hands and vote Buhari @ pointB and all PDP simpletons you can choke on dat!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by imotondo(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2013
Paschal007: A certain woman comes to mind. Everybody has a price i guess. sad
are u talking about sis Berem?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gentle12: 11:32am On May 08, 2013
PointB: In January 1966, some bunch of over-zealous, albeit naive officers of the Nigeria army took it upon themselves to cleanse Nigeria from corrupt politician. They plotted, and executed an unsuccessful military coup. Stories, and books have been written about them, I shall not attempt to revisit such especially since these folks are late (at least most of them.)

I am interested in the role a certain Mohammadu Buhari played in the July counter-coup. According to Nowa Omoruwa's account:

Planning:

Execution:

I know some will argue here that Mohammadu Buhari simply killed fellow soldiers. But does that make it right?

The Igbo Soldiers were over ambitious and they got what they bargained for.so nobody should blame anyone for the fate that befell overzealous muteneers. Yoruba Leaders was killed,Hausa Leaders was killed and South/South leaders was killed,HOW MANY IGBO LEADER KILLED? they betrayed their colleagues,dont aks me how? go back to HISTORY.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2013
What we need in Nigeria is a GOD fearing and incorruptible leader and I don't care whether he is Muslim, Christian or pagan.

Anyone here promoting religious and tribal hatred against Muhammad Buahri is an enemy of Nigeria.
And coming here to post unfounded lies against him is evil and I stand by my faith in God to speak the truth, that the evil witches and wizards and corrupt people fighting and attacking Buhari online and offline know that he is their downfall and they are only fighting a lost battle already won by God for those who fear Him.

Lest you forget, there is more than one Buhari in Nigeria, for there are thousands of Buharis who fear God and are incorruptible; among Christians, Muslims and pagans who are patriots totally committed to the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the world.

IF YOU LIKE POST A MILLION LIES AGAINST BUHARI, YOU WILL FAIL.
ONLY RE-TARDED MORONS WILL BELIEVE YOU AND VOTE AGAIN FOR THE EVIL AND WICKED WITCH HUNTING PDP.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 11:44am On May 08, 2013
dinachi: Since you PDP simpletons want to cast aspersions on the impeccable record of Buhari, We his supporters will soon open a thread to expose the murderous leadership of GEJ. The terrible toll his leadership exacts on the life of Nigerians. Again no matter your plan we will continue to vote for him.Even if you call him the devil we will still vote for him. Simply put, nothing you do will stop us from pushing his candidacy. You can decieve all the people sometimes, may even decieve some people all the time but you can never never decieve all the people all the time! Our eyes are now open to all your tricks! Nigerians are bloodied and battered and we have learnt our lessons! Our patience has been taken for foolishness and come 2015 we will take our destiny in our hands and vote Buhari @ pointB and all PDP simpletons you can choke on dat!

It amount to idiocy and crass ignorance in my book to narrow everything down to party politics. PDP host a numbers of clowns and corrupt politicians, some who can best be described as ex-convicts or jail candidates. ACN was led by a criminal and well know identity thief and drug baron. The CPC are bunch terrorist and ethnic irredentist, while the APGA are bunch of confused people who don't know what the want. So if you think this is about party politics, you have another think coming!

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by fxseven(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2013
even if GEJ continues to fumble, i 'll rather vote for him than waste my vote on Butcherhari.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by achi4u(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2013
buhari should go and have rest.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by paulabdeel(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2013
Buhari is a northern muslim irredentionist. For the 2011 elections he picked a fellow Muslim as running mate. As for claims that Buhari will fight corruption it is laughable. The worst corruption scenario in Nigeria of recent happened under Buhari's watch in PTF. Those rooting for Buhari have either never lived in the North or have benefitted from him. Or they have idealistic view of him. I remember Buhari as the man with 53 suit cases. The man who passed the Anti-Dug Trafficking Decree with retrospective effect and got people executed on 10/04/1985. I will make do with a lameduck GEJ than with with a man who will swing the hand of time back 30 years. Better still I will vote any man or woman who can provide electricity for 16 hours a day.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

TELL ME WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM A MURDERER?
IF YOU CAN THINK LIKE THIS, YOU CAN ALSO ACT IT OUT IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY.
when his family and friends will retaliate and wipe out your family and whol linage, people will come out and start saying that your family and linage were Innocent.
KEEP PROMOTING HATE AND BIGOTRY. npkuru onye kuru ka oga ahoro.
Shattap there, if I had the opportunity I will feed buhari to the dogs. His family and friends(boko haram) have been killing my brothers( ndi igbo) for a long time now just because he didn't win election. What has my brothers done to him?
Anumpam, I reapeat shattap if u dnt have any reasonable thing to say.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by AmeLonRo(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2013
Enough on the role of Buhari in the killing of the Igbos.

I was just thinking yesterday on why NCNC of Azikiwe joined forces with NPC of Tafawa Balewa.
The aftermath is puishment for the Igbos. That was at the beginning.
The Igbos need to really wake up.
I just wonder why Awolowo and Zik did not join forces together. Wonder wonder wonder, but not like wonder bank.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by omo9ja1(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2013
this poster is a fool, you seems you don't know the army code of conduct, obey..obey and obey

if a senior office gives order you follow it to the last letter that is what they are trained to do.

so what is the noise about Buhari
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 1:16pm On May 08, 2013
omo9ja1: this poster is a fool, you seems you don't know the army code of conduct, obey..obey and obey

if a senior office gives order you follow it to the last letter that is what they are trained to do.

Show us the senior officer that gave order to Buhari to murder the unarmed men. The leader of the coup (Murtala Mohammed the butcher of Asaba) was apparent appalled at Buhari's brutality, that he had to order him to stop. Pray, who gave Buhari the initial order to commit the atrocity?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by hardbody: 1:32pm On May 08, 2013
alexchiny:

Correction sir! Fajuyi didn't die protecting Ironsi. He was earmarked for death for allegedly supporting the Nzeogwu led coup. Get your facts right.

Thanks Bro. Until now i had consciously believed that Fajuyi died protecting Ironsi. I will however need to review this your position to ascertain the corect position. My finding will determine my further relationship with our brothers (and sisters) from the West.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2013
Buhari killed Major Uche who happens to be my grandFather at the Ikeja barracks on that day....
My Mum and GrandMum hates him with a passion.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dinachi(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2013
PointB:

Show us the senior officer that gave order to Buhari to murder the unarmed men. The leader of the coup (Murtala Mohammed the butcher of Asaba) was apparent appalled at Buhari's brutality, that he had to order him to stop. Pray, who gave Buhari the initial order to commit the atrocity?
PointB:

omo9ja1: this poster is a fool, you seems you don't know the army code of conduct, obey..obey and obey

@PointB show me where it was stated that the soldiers acted under Buharis orders or where Buhari was seen with rifle shooting down innocent colleagues of his. You have to do better than just smuggling his name. Until then even a first class fool wont believe you! Sorry folks you need to justify your pay, work harder cos by 2015 when Buhari is declared winner your blood money payment to launder the image of Nigerias most murderous leader will be stopped. Enjoy your loot while it lasts!

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: A Murderer running for President only in Nigeria, in the real world, he did be facing charges for crimes against humanity.

George Washington was in d Army,fought and killed people and later became president and still idolised today.In war there r no friends.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2013
No matter what the Op thinks, Buhari is still a better candidate.than the Retardeen
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by charles424(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

Can you sincerely tell this forum Nairaland why you created this thread?

Can he even sincerely tell this forum,Nairaland how much he was paid to do this
Not all Nigerians are fools..Some nigerians are now aware how powerful their vote is,,,so nobody,I say nobody again can force himself on us anymore...Nothing like incumbent power anymore...The way you lay your bed,you sleep on it..Alao akala can't testify to this in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ekoilee: 2:08pm On May 08, 2013
Why do you people hate and bark like dogs at everything and everybody all the time?

And you wonder why people outside your villages can't stand you and your hating and bigoted existence...
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2013
A thread of calumny, bullshit!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by beeman80: 2:16pm On May 08, 2013
Buhari buried alive and killed Nigerian MEDICAL DOCTORS in the early 80s because they were protesting against his administration.It was at a time the Nigeria Medical Association had its force on government.Many Doctors escaped death by the whiskers by fleeing to United Kingdom enroute neigbhouring Bene Republic.He has some explanations to make concerning this.The late Beko Ransome Kuti would have attested to this were he alive.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by abdul4new(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2013
PointB:

Fair enough.

I personally don't like those who have blood on their hands to ascend the presidency.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 2:19pm On May 08, 2013
In war or even in a robbery: YOU DO NOT KILL UN-ARMED people!!!

As an officer you get your 'job specification' and it is your responsibility how you do the job!

People who are not armed should be arrested and NOT killed: that is the CODE OF CONDUCT!

When an officer kills (murders) or supervises the killing of un-armed fellow officers or soldiers then it is really really really BAD!

Is Buhari eligible to contest election even in his bedroom
Answer: I don't know. Ask Buhari himself!

N/B: Watch simple film and you will see criminals quickly throwing away their arms when police show.
Why they will be arrested and NOT killed! that is civilisation!!!

Note: I am not a politician!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 2:20pm On May 08, 2013
dinachi: @PointB show me where it was stated that the soldiers acted under Buharis orders or where Buhari was seen with rifle shooting down innocent colleagues of his. You have to do better than just smuggling his name. Until then even a first class fool wont believe you! Sorry folks you need to justify your pay, work harder cos by 2015 when Buhari is declared winner your blood money payment to launder the image of Nigerias most murderous leader will be stopped. Enjoy your loot while it lasts!

Actually, Buhari had no order to kill those men in cold blood; he simply acted in his own free will, to satiate whatever demon drives him.

As state, the order issued by Murtala to Buhari and comrade in murder was that they should stop. Apparently, Murtala himself could not stomach Buhari;s blood lust. Read it again:

By the time (Murtala) Muhammed got to Ikeja, Captain Martin Adamu, Lts. Nathan, Nassarawa, Muhammadu Buhari , Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including Major B Nnamani, one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT.The battalion commander, Lt. Col. Henry Igboba, narrowly escaped a dragnet deployed around his house by Lt. Longboem and got away.

(Murtala) Muhammed reportedly gave orders to stop the killing

Juxtapose the above with the following statement:

At the outset of planning for the coup, late General Garba says in his book '"Revolution in Nigeria", Another View', that "We intended explicitly to kill no one. The aims were, firstly, to get Decree No. 34 abrogated; secondly, to bring the coup makers of January 15 to trial; thirdly, to accord due honour to the military and political leaders - especially the Prime Minister - who had been killed."

However, as we now know, the rebellion was anything but bloodless as other agendas took center stage when all hell broke loose.Garba insists that there was no specific plan to annihilate all Igbo officers and soldiers - although it appeared so to neutral observers from the way many northern NCOs (aided by some officers and civilians) were carrying on with reckless abandon and total disregard for life and property.Garba himself admits that they went "berserk".

Buhari simply went berserk disregarding the initial plans, of which he was one of maker!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by loswhite(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
PointB:

Fair enough.

I personally don't like those who have blood on their hands to ascend the presidency.
is it possible to be in the military and not have blood on ur hands?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 2:27pm On May 08, 2013
gtrust: In war or even in a robbery: YOU DO NOT KILL UN-ARMED people!!!

As an officer you get your 'job specification' and it is your responsibility how you do the job!

People who are not armed should be arrested and NOT killed: that is the CODE OF CONDUCT!

When an officer kills (murders) or supervises the killing of un-armed fellow officers or soldiers then it is really really really BAD!

Is Buhari eligible to contest election even in his bedroom
Answer: I don't know. Ask Buhari himself!

N/B: Watch simple film and you will see criminals quickly throwing away their arms when police show.
Why they will be arrested and NOT killed! that is civilisation!!!

Note: I am not a politician!

Thank you for this input. I wonder why many are unable to arrive at this very conclusion. It's a basic tenet of military code - you don't kill unarmed soldiers, even if they are enemy soldiers. , let alone comrades!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 2:31pm On May 08, 2013
loswhite: is it possible to be in the military and not have blood on ur hands?

There is a great difference when a soldier kills armed soldier(s) in combat - he is simply doing his job . But when you butcher unarmed men, as obvious from the foregoing, as they come out for morning PT, it is called murder, it is abominable! As a matter of fact, it is cowardice, and not any different from what boko haram is doing!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by loswhite(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2013
PointB:

I agree. Cowards that murder their comrades in cold blood; cowards like Buhari!
you know noting about military rule so I advice u stick to js reading novel, cos dis nonsense u post about a man who is not the highest ranking officer @ d time is Js ----- I don't wat to say but pls get more perspective

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alfaman4: 2:36pm On May 08, 2013
Point B, are you still in speaking terms with Ogugua88? Because that's her hero you are blasting here.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by loswhite(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2013
PointB:

There is a great difference when a soldier kills armed soldier(s) in combat - he is simply doing his job . But when you butcher unarmed men, as obvious from the foregoing, as they come out for morning PT, it is called murder, it is abominable! As a matter of fact, it is cowardice, and not any different from what boko haram is doing!
so what if he was following orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.