Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54503 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:22am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Those innocent people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan was very unfair. The Alqaeda terrorists killed were evil. So what is your point. These soldiers killed were innocent. What the Soldiers did was very wrong. Killing their comrade because some other people killed their leaders. angry
i just dnt c sense in wat u ppl r saying, Ironsi who i believe kws abt d first coup didnt execute d coupist, n dis soldiers u alledge 2 hav bin killd r unda his command, did u thnk dey wil waste time 2 execute Buhari Danjuma n co if d later hesitate? N where d hell did u get d fact dat al d Soldiers killd r Igbo, abi dey tuk roll call b4 killing dem since u said dey were half awake? Y r u ppl telling lies?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Tintinix: 8:22am On May 08, 2013
berem: LOBATAN! A MILLION LIKES FOR YOUR COMMENT.

In the nearest future we shall know between Buhari and Jonathan who will be tried for massive killings of Civilians in the International Court of Justice.

Of course na GEJ will be tried first before other atrocious past Head of states and Presidents!! I will not be surprised!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by olajide8(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2013
Very pathetic how children born yesterday and were not even in existence in 1983, when their was a coup that put Buhari in power talk about, what happened in the 1960's? - have you ever considered that, maybe their was a coup prior to this that killed tafawa balewa, and so many things were happening under ground artillery were being moved, and clandestine meetings taking place carried out by some south eastern soldiers emeka ezeogu and Co., and they, in their supposed *naivety* felt they were also cleansing the military or possible traitors, because from where I stand a civil war broke out in nigeria later, because of some patriotic igbo soldiers coupled with the fact that power in the military would have shifted in favour of the tribe that had the highest amount of personnel in the military - not forgetting that the military is autocratic *order from above* a LT. Col gives orders and a useless LT. Is standing against it, secondly how can a man lead a country without blood on his hands check the bible the greatest leaders had blood on their hands, but they were favoured by God, in my place they say- he who has not built a bungalow how can he build a 3 store building *word for the wise* look at the mess the man at the helm of authority now has put this country and is still putting this country *Rubbish*

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:25am On May 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: O buru na O mee njoo, uta aburu nke Ndigbo,

ma omee mma, asi n'obughi onye Igbo.

Mbaa nu, ekweghi m.

Mana ndi be anyi kwuru okwu si "Ihere bu nke umunne onye ara"
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by normaljenny(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2013
automaticcarzz:

What about the cowards who blindly took his kinsmen to war (Biafra) to die for his selfish motive? The coward eventually ran away from the battlefield and seek refuge in Ivory-Coast. This coward died recently with blood of innocent Igbos on his hands too.

My brother, I see you are ignorance of history on that. Do you know how what prompted his actions? Do you know how many thousands of innocent igbos that were masacred in the north, especially kano train station. Do you know that even before the so called war started, close to 150,000 easterner where killed? Have you ever read of anything about the ABURI accord before? What will you do if you reach house & learns dat your neigbour got hold of your mother and beat the hell out of her for no just cause, just because of a quarrrel with another person? Would you just walk up to your neighbour and haand over a bottle over beer as a thank you? I guess you are not aware of that? Even as I as an igbo does not just like ojukwu, but I will employ you desist from such write ups or you will be surprised to have same experience. Would you be happy to experience loosing a relative or sister, brother etc., to armed robbers, boko haram's bomb blast, ritualists, militants? You go dey happy at all? My beloved nairalnder, no dey run your fingers anyhow for key board. Make ur comment on the said topic or just read and move on. One love.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dav8id(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2013
No man with clean hands will ever role this country.. Whoever takes the presidency most share blood.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by moscobabs(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2013
PointB:

Fair enough.

I personally don't like those who have blood on their hands to ascend the presidency.
All the presidential candidates have blood on their hands even the so called GEJ ...so u dnt av point in denyin GMB of his right in 2015,all these big politicians have made some innocent people for sacrifice b4 dey got there.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:33am On May 08, 2013
nne3870:
Taa pacie onughi, speaking igbo won't change the fact that nibu oye Yoruba Yoruba. Probably you grew up in igbo land.

Nexttime be proud of your tribe jare.

If being a Bigot and a Hateful fellow will make an "Igbo" like you, I will say, "Nne welu ya, achoghi m' ibu idi onye Igbo ahu".
I really hav nothing to Prove to you or any other person. This Thread was started out of HATE AND BIGOTRY.
Kpo ihe ojo, ihe ojo.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by shosky1794: 8:37am On May 08, 2013
How much were you paid to do this? I wonder why Nigerian youths cannot be objective in their discourse. The question should be 'are we getting the best from this present people in government?' If we are then we should stick to them. If not then we should seek a better alternative. It doesn't have to be Buhari & I'm sure he has not said anything about contesting in 2015.
Please stop this your character assassination & tell your paid master to find you a better job.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:39am On May 08, 2013
nne3870:
The useless man has refused to die, using a sniper would do his miserable life good.

F.oo.lish man called Buhari should be hanged undecided

TELL ME WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM A MURDERER?
IF YOU CAN THINK LIKE THIS, YOU CAN ALSO ACT IT OUT IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY.
when his family and friends will retaliate and wipe out your family and whol linage, people will come out and start saying that your family and linage were Innocent.
KEEP PROMOTING HATE AND BIGOTRY. npkuru onye kuru ka oga ahoro.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by hakymbiyiyaho: 8:41am On May 08, 2013
GBAM!!!, AND THAT IS ALL.
eagle,eye:

Take him to a comptent court of Law or remain silent. Don't condemn a man based on hear-say.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Tolexander: 8:42am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

When did I tell you two wrongs dont make a right? Two wrongs make a right as long as you do the initial wrong

If Armed Robbers kill your family and they are caught, tell the govt to release them because 2 wrongs dont make a right
Simple mathematics!

[size=20pt]- * - = +[/size]
ie, negative multiplied by negative is equal to positive!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Godmann(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2013
[size=15pt]Let Assume that Buhari is bad for Nigeria. My question becomes who then?

Is it GEJ?
A clueless, corrupt and insincere man. He has been tested as a deputy governor, Governor, Vice president and President and he failed woefully. All that his supporters live on is empty promises and excuses. GEJ is a commander in chief of the armed forces that cannot fight Boko Haram. All he does is trying to paint Buhari as it's Sponsor. If Buhari is the mask behind Boko Haram, what has GEJ done to unmask and punish him? Nothing. GEJ also has proved to be a triablist. Ask the militants across the Niger Delta and they will tell you the amnesty programme has been hijacked by IJAWS.

Is it Tinubu?

No. He is a proven corrupt master that cannot clean up the country. He has failed to allow Fashola work as he should in Lagos. I have heard rumors of past drug dealings.

Is it Rochas?

No. His past is unclean. An ex 19 man. You get what I mean? I am Igbo mind you.

Is it Buhari?
Belonging to the generation of my fathers, he may likely see Nigeria from the prism of a typical Northerner. But he is a very sincere man. He is also very principled and fearless. he has been proven not to be corrupt. As a former head of state; he did little to deny my Igbo people our due share. As PTF chairman; he succeeded in the North (close to 100%), he scored a credit in the West; but may have failed in the East. One thing I am sure of is that as a President of Nigeria; Buhari will never be a supporter of corruption. He will allow our institutions to work. I am also sure that there is no way under a democratic rule, Buhari will rule Nigeria alone. He must take either a Yoruba/Igbo/South-south Vice president. The Senate and the House of Representative with the governors will be there to check him. I therefore cannot see him getting away with any harm plotted against the Christian south (if I am to believe the naysayers). If I get the rule of law and a less corrupt government which I can beat my chest and claim Buhari will give Nigeria; half of Nigeria's problem will be solved. Based on this I can consider Buhari.

Any other candidate? There are probably thousands of capable candidate in our country. Even among the rotten group of PDP politicians are some good people. But the problem is that they may not be known or lack the broad-based support to make it to the President. So Buhari remains my quickest route to salvage what is left in my country before GEJ/PDP/rotten leadership of ACN/rotten members of CPC finish us all up.

The challenge is not Buhari getting the President. Honestly, the challenge for us here is to ensure that when he gets it that the likes of Tinubu and Rochas who we know their anticidents will not turn-out to be another IBB. We know how IBB undermined Buhari/Idiagbon government and successfully overthrew them. I am sure Tinubu/Rochas and co have more up their sleeves than just rallying around Buhari. If we are smart and honest youths that truly wants the good of our father land, we just take up these corrupt masters. We just play them in their game. Let all support them to elect Buhari, after which we enter the stage 2 of the fight. This is how heros and smart people think.

They plan ahead and not live in the past. 1966 is in the past. I have read those stuff and cried as an Igbo boy. I have tried to analyses and understand the intrigues at play. My concern is not even today but the future.

When people were trouping to elect GEJ 2011, I was the lone voice in the wilderness among my friends and a lot of fellow Igbos. Today, they have come to realise the mistakes they made. But the fact remain that we have lost the 4 years out of their short-sightedness. let not lose another 4 years and the lives and resources that may follow. Take another 4 years out of my life and I will be getting closer to my grave.

I want to see Nigeria work in my life time.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ballabriggs: 8:49am On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

TELL ME WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM A MURDERER?
IF YOU CAN THINK LIKE THIS, YOU CAN ALSO ACT IT OUT IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY.
when his family and friends will retaliate and wipe out your family and whol linage, people will come out and start saying that your family and linage were Innocent.
KEEP PROMOTING HATE AND BIGOTRY. npkuru onye kuru ka oga ahoro.

Nwannem nwoke biko naram aka, you are a real man. You see the way some of these ignorant people spill hate for others, I doubt if they understand such will ultimately come back and hunt them. And that is the situation we find ourselves today.

Why does the average Igbo man think it is very appropriate to use derogatory remarks on others? Ignorantly they do not understand these things build hate and resentment thus making them easy targets when violence breaks. This is exactly what Achebe wrote in his book and has been writing about Igbos since the early 1980s.

Igbos should respect others so that you be respected. They are no lesser humans than you people.

I must admit that growing up as a young man, I did not see anything wrong in such derogatory remarks against other ethnic groups -especially Hausas and Fulanis. However, I have come to understand how much anger and hate such things build with time. It is absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by yarnings: 8:49am On May 08, 2013
@topic,buhari will never rule this country again in his life time,but the issue of him killing his fellow uniform men from the igbo side,is a baseless point.am 100% ibo by tribe so sentiment apart buhari did what is expected of anybody is such situation.the ibo's were the first to kill the best brain from the north.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by rajiade: 8:52am On May 08, 2013
noblezone: I don't care whether Buhari killed Igbo officers, civilians or not!

This is not 1966, this is 2013!

BUHARI cannot and must not rule Nigeria! It is as simple as that!

From 1960 till today, only a few men had held this useless jungle of a country to ransom.
Enough is enough!

Your are free to commit suicide if he is eventually elected to rule.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by mathskill: 8:53am On May 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ibietela2(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2013
They said he will CHANGE Nigeria but what if he could not change it? What will happen to him SW? On the other hand was this man not the former president? Why is he coming back?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by baron2000(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2013
AS YOUHTS IT IS DISGRACEFUL THAT RATHER THAN DISCUSS HOW NIGERIA SHALL BE BETTER FOR ALL OF US WE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS ARE BUSY FIGHTING ON THE PLATFORM OF ETHNICITY AND RACE. HAVE WE PAUSED TO THINK THAT THIS IS HOW WE GOT HERE? HAS IT NOT DAWNED ON US THAT WE ARE PROMOTING THE SAME FORCES THAT HAS MADE US A MEDIOCRE NATION? IF THESE TACTICS DID NOT WORK CAN WE NOT CHANGE IT. WHEY DO WE SPREAD HATRED AND ETHNIC INTERESTS RATHER THAN THE GOOD OF THE COLLECTIVE.

WHY DO WE SEE EACH OTHER FROM ETHNIC ANGLES RATHER THAN COMPATRIOTS. WE ARE ALREADY FAILING OUR CHILDREN JUST AS OUR PREDECESSORS FAILED US. I AM ASHAMED OF PEOPLE WHO PREACH THIS KIND OF POLITICS.

CHANGE NIGERIA FOR THE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by swiftycool(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2013
yarnings: @topic,buhari will never rule this country again in his life time,but the issue of him killing his fellow uniform men from the igbo side,is a baseless point.am 100% ibo by tribe so sentiment apart buhari did what is expected of anybody is such situation.the ibo's were the first to kill the best brain from the north.

I like ur analysis in d post about what happened in the past & wat u would have done in Buhari's shoes, more detrabalized Nigerians like u are needed!
However am sorry to tell u, BUHARI will RULE Nigeria again and you will be glad when he does grin
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by kema01(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2013
U can write / post whatever u like about Buhari....
I and my house hold wil vote against GEJ/PDP govt come 2015.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by armadeo(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2013
Am. Still on the second page but I have to say this. I believe all this crap about buhari killing innocent ibo soldiers is utter nonsense. He killed them in 66 now 47yrs later when some people are scared this bullshit story comes out.
Point B am disaapointed in U. If u have issues with buhari state them and make ur arguement don't tribalise issue and dig up 47yr old corpses.

Let the dead RIP.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by kambah(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Point B.

What is your purpose with post? Do you want a discussion on Buhari's eligibility for presidential race in 2015, or, do you want to discuss his participation in 66 coup?

Don't mind the idiot, by posting this what do u want
People to learn from it. Ok, try to paint Buhari black sheep?

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by greygoblings(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2013
Personally, i do not understand the views of some people here. If an individual either in the past or present attempted or succeeded in removing a democratically elected government and is now seeking to be democratically elected, that shows his greed for power at all cost. I belong to the school of thought that says "a leopard never changes it's spots".

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 08, 2013
greygoblings: Personally, i do not understand the views of some people here. If an individual either in the past or present attempted or succeeded in removing a democratically elected government and is now seeking to be democratically elected, that shows his greed for power at all cost. I belong to the school of thought that says "a leopard never changes it's spots".

Show me one president in Nigeria that didn't benefit from coup ?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by AnanseK(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2013
PointB: In January 1966, some bunch of over-zealous, albeit naive officers of the Nigeria army took it upon themselves to cleanse Nigeria from corrupt politician. They plotted, and executed an unsuccessful military coup. Stories, and books have been written about them, I shall not attempt to revisit such especially since these folks are late (at least most of them.)

I am interested in the role a certain Mohammadu Buhari played in the July counter-coup. According to Nowa Omoruwa's account

I know some will argue here that Mohammadu Buhari simply killed fellow soldiers. But does that make it right?

While Jonathan orders the killing of civilians and women and children.
This thread is malicious and started to increase hatred and bigotry.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 9:32am On May 08, 2013
greygoblings: Personally, i do not understand the views of some people here. If an individual either in the past or present attempted or succeeded in removing a democratically elected government and is now seeking to be democratically elected, that shows his greed for power at all cost. I belong to the school of thought that says "a leopard never changes it's spots".

You hit the bull-eye there!

A leopard never changes it spot; old habits die hard.

A man who brutally murdered defenseless men without compulsion will do it again, and again at every opportunity.

When he is not pulling the trigger, he is happily watching young corpers butchered in their their numbers by those who chant his names, and fly his banner.

And when he is not watching gory acts described above, he is busy plotting and scheming for 'dogs and baboons' to be soaked in blood!

Buhari lived in blood, live in blood, and live for blood. Is he ever going to be satiated?

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 9:34am On May 08, 2013
AnanseK:

While Jonathan orders the killing of civilians and women and children.

We already have a thread for that. Find that thread and knock yourself out. This thread is for Buhari murdering of unarmed comrades, when the easier thing was to round them up and detain them.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ckkris: 9:35am On May 08, 2013
Umar Sanda: i just dnt c sense in wat u ppl r saying, Ironsi who i believe kws abt d first coup didnt execute d coupist, n dis soldiers u alledge 2 hav bin killd r unda his command, did u thnk dey wil waste time 2 execute Buhari Danjuma n co if d later hesitate? N where d hell did u get d fact dat al d Soldiers killd r Igbo, abi dey tuk roll call b4 killing dem since u said dey were half awake? Y r u ppl telling lies?
There was a roll call at Mogadishu Barrack Kaduna. Those that did the killings are still alive, many Southern-Kaduna, Plateau and Benue now live in regret.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by AnanseK(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2013
ckkris:
There was a roll call at Mogadishu Barrack Kaduna. Those that did the killings are still alive, many Southern-Kaduna, Plateau and Benue now live in regret.

What od Nzeugwu and ifeajuna are they regretting in their death?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Afolabs101: 9:43am On May 08, 2013
PointB: According to Nowa Omoruwa's account:

Why are you still discussing this?? This is ONE person's account??

So we can now condemn a man and call him a murderer because "Nowa Omoruwa" has made an accusation??

And anyway, apart from Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Odili, Omisore, Mbadinuju and many others people we call our elected leaders and elder statesmen have allegations of murder against them, even our current President. Look at what recently happened in Baga.

My point is this, it's either:

1- Let's discuss whether Buhari is suitable or not based on proven track record.

or

2- Let's discuss if we can prove Buhari and others have committed crimes against humanity and see if you can's start a campaign for justice
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by apacheguy: 9:48am On May 08, 2013
Tolexander:
Simple mathematics!

[size=20pt]- * - = +[/size]
ie, negative multiplied by negative is equal to positive!
Guy, i hav neva reasoned along ds direction, it really mak lots of sense....two wrongs make a right, i'll add dt to my archives of thoughts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.