Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54470 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
solomon111: vote for him then since you love murderers of igbos.
But don't expect him to garner any success in the SE/SS and the middle-belt.
I am sure the core-north and SW is enough to win him the presidency.

Senseless comments again

Why do you guy love to lump your unfortunate self with others? This time na Middle belt

The people who led that coup TY Danjuma and Gowon where are they from?.

If Buhari picks the same 13 states he picked in 2011 and adds 6 SW states to it that makes it 19 states which is more than half of 36 states

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

POINT B,
We can argue back and forth till thy Kingdom come.

It's like you didn't get the memo? I am not arguing with you, or anyone. Okay?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by OsunOriginal: 7:13pm On May 07, 2013
mikeywise:

and who are u to make such assertion?

Igbos brain is in their smelling pie hole mouth.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by OsunOriginal: 7:16pm On May 07, 2013
berem: LOBATAN! A MILLION LIKES FOR YOUR COMMENT.

In the nearest future we shall know between Buhari and Jonathan who will be tried for massive killings of Civilians in the International Court of Justice.

That guy is one of the rear igbos I have ever seen. People like him need to lead revolution of mind and moral in se.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 7:20pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

It's like you didn't get the memo? I am not arguing with you, or anyone. Okay?

Can you sincerely tell this forum Nairaland why you created this thread?

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 07, 2013
Umar Sanda: Berem! Na u dey yarn sense lik dis? Abi u b sekuseye? @OP u pretend u dnt c d part where i stated dat ur kinsmen startd d whole thing, sincerely tell me if u wil nt react if Buhari led a coup dat kill only Ndigbo, whle Northeners were spared?
I no dey talk sense before? wetin you mean sef? I no know why this yeye people no go leave Buhari. wetin dem dey fear sef? mtscheeew!

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by OsunOriginal: 7:25pm On May 07, 2013
solomon111: Buhari is loved by 'most' Nigerians?
Which Nigerians are you talking about?

The real nigerians - you should know who nigerian are.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1:

Bros, you do not need to bother about ill-informed troll who still dwells on innuendoes and silly rumors. I stopped taking the poster seriously when he\she had this to say- “Fajuyi paid with his life, when he decided to protect his guest and C-IN-C Irons”.

You can easily discern the class of intellect of the aforementioned individual by the class of goons who are fanning ambers of support for his\her goofy sketch.
I will like the Highly respected Dede, and Intellectually Sophisticated Dede to educate this self acclaimed Dullard what happened and the events leading to Ironsi and Fajuyi's death.
Dede (Dede means a senior or Uncle) I humbly request that you enlighten me and share your deep knowledge of history with a less intellectually capable being like me.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:30pm On May 07, 2013
Now in sane countries, people like Buhari will cower in shame, guilt and regrets; and life a reclusive live, perpetually praying for forgiveness and cleansing of such blood of innocent souls staining their already darkened souls. But it's like the country is not only full of madmen, but equally shameless ignorant sycophants who worship them; urging on these dark soul to lord over their live. I hope they get what they yearn for, on a personally level, that is.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by owobokiri(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2013
Buhari, Atiku and El Rufai are DIEHARD Fulani tribal chauvinists. These are the set of fulani butchers who to a large extent visualize Nigeria as a booty to be rampantly raped by the fulani. Buharis goal in power begins and ends with the satisfaction of the fulani interests. Spured by a flawed ideological base, this gang cant agree to your vision of one Nigeria unless the backward fulani dominates and dictates He will die a presidential aspirant and if the fulani continues to spread mediocrity all over this country, plans should be made to chase them back into the desert where they wriggled out from.

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 7:36pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

My brother thanks for your wisdom,
I do not intend to entertain him. I only want to reach others who, though redeemable, yet think like him.

When you come up with such a sensitiv topic, you should be capable of passing across your opinion to your audience without resorting to "EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL".
So because Buhari participated in the July Counter Coup, we should all over look the fact that it was A COUNTER COUP/RETALIATORY COUP, just because Igbo Officers were killed.
I like the Idealogy of Nzeogwu's Coup/Revolution, but for the fact that History recorded that no Major Igbo politician was killed in that Coup (that infact Azikiwe, Opara and others had a foreknowledge of the coup) it all boils down to one thing. "the killing of top men from other tribes".
Point B, next time you will do well to gather enough POINTS before opening up a thread in order to single out an individual and condemn him for an act that was not solely carried out by him.

4 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 7:37pm On May 07, 2013
PointB: Now in sane countries, people like Buhari will cower in shame, guilt and regrets; and life a reclusive live, perpetually praying for forgiveness and cleansing of such blood of innocent souls staining their already darkened souls. But it's like the country is not only full of madmen, but equally shameless ignorant sycophants who worship them; urging on these dark soul to lord over their live. I hope they get what they yearn for, on a personally level, that is.

POINT out the sins of Buhari or remain quiet. JUSTICE FOR ONE IS JUSTICE FOR ALL.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2013
PointB: Now in sane countries, people like Buhari will cower in shame, guilt and regrets; and life a reclusive live, perpetually praying for forgiveness and cleansing of such blood of innocent souls staining their already darkened souls. But it's like the country is not only full of madmen, but equally shameless ignorant sycophants who worship them; urging on these dark soul to lord over their live. I hope they get what they yearn for, on a personally level, that is.

You are missing the point

Buhari wouldnt have come out if your murderous brothers didnt start the killings.

Buhari and co just came in to set the records straight after your brothers struck

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:43pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

When you come up with such a sensitiv topic, you should be capable of passing across your opinion to your audience without resorting to "EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL".
So because Buhari participated in the July Counter Coup, we should all over look the fact that it was A COUNTER COUP/RETALIATORY COUP, just because Igbo Officers were killed.
I like the Idealogy of Nzeogwu's Coup/Revolution, but for the fact that History recorded that no Major Igbo politician was killed in that Coup (that infact Azikiwe, Opara and others had a foreknowledge of the coup) it all boils down to one thing. "the killing of top men from other tribes".
Point B, next time you will do well to gather enough POINTS before opening up a thread in order to single out an individual and condemn him for an act that was not solely carried out by him.

I'll take the bolded to imply that you personally informed Azikwe and Okpara of the plot. Perhaps you should create a thread to educate us on that. This thread is interested in how Buhari murdered his colleagues in the counter coup, if I may remind you. So if you have nothing to contribute, take your rantings to another thread.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:45pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

You are missing the point

Buhari wouldnt have come out if your murderous brothers didnt start the killings.

Buhari and co just came in to set the records straight after your brothers struck

So you agree that Buhari murdered those unarmed soldiers as revenge?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by owobokiri(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2013
berem: I wonder why i should judge a man based on whatever he did before i was born. This is 2013 and not in the 60's for fucck sake! I don't know why the poster created this thread but have it in mind that Buhari is loved by most Nigerians for his strict and civilized rule in the 80's. At least i was pretty young by then and know what good governance is all about. Buhari should be given a chance to revive this sick nation.

Buhari without Idiagbon is a fish out of water.. In the 80s, nobody knew that much of Buhari. It was Idiagbon that was the action man. The engine behind that regime was Idiagbon. A mass murderer deserves nothing but the firing squad and not some "redemption"!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Buhari killed those who truncated our democracy

Buhari was a soldier whose commission is to protect our country and he did by killing those murderers who truncated our democracy

What a National Hero

Thank you Buhari for saving our country from the Jan 15 1966 murderers

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:51pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Buhari killed those who truncated our democracy

Buhari was a soldier whose commission is to protect our country and he did by killing those murderers who truncated our democracy

What a National Hero

Thank you Buhari for saving our country from the Jan 15 1966 murderers

Do you have any evidence to suggest that any of those unarmed comrades of his, who he coldly butchered, participated in the first coup?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by abes(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

The keyword is revenge. If there was no action, there will be no reaction. Unfortunately, Isaac Newton's law is not applicable in this context, 'To every action, there is a varied and opposite reaction'.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
abes:
The keyword is revenge. If there was no action, there will be no reaction. Unfortunately, Isaac Newton's law is not applicable in this context, 'To every action, there is a varied and opposite reaction'.

Thank you my brother. I understand that the counter coup was a revenge coup. But the question now is would you part Buhari on the back and say weldone sir for butchering your defenseless comrades, who mostly had no hand in the first coup?

Secondly, do you think someone whose hands and head are stained with blood of unarmed comrades, is fit for national leadership? Why do you think so?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2013
PointB: Thank you my brother. I understand that the counter coup was a revenge coup. But the question now is would you part Buhari on the back and say weldone sir for butchering your defenseless comrades, who mostly had no hand in the first coup?

Secondly, do you think someone whose hands and head are stained with blood of unarmed comrades, is fit for national leadership? Why do you think so?

Do you think most of those Germans killed by the Allied forces agreed with Hitler?

Do you think all those killed in US drones were among the 9-11 bombers?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:11pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

I'll take the bolded to imply that you personally informed Azikwe and Okpara of the plot. Perhaps you should create a thread to educate us on that. This thread is interested in how Buhari murdered his colleagues in the counter coup, if I may remind you. So if you have nothing to contribute, take your rantings to another thread.

You should be above this type of Pettiness. Haba, this thread is childish. How can you in your dream world expect that only Buhari will be singled out from the whole lot that participated in the July counter coup and punished.
So Buhari should be punished because Point B says so..... abeg guy I am ashamed that I am fromt the same tribe with you, because your reasoning is bereft of any form of logic and in your mind you want other Igbos to join you in pulling down a single man who from all indication acted along the dictates of the time.

4 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by funnyx(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Thank you my brother. I understand that the counter coup was a revenge coup. But the question now is would you part Buhari on the back and say weldone sir for butchering your defenseless comrades, who mostly had no hand in the first coup?

A lot of Igbos see Nzeogwu as a hero but he was responsible for killings his defenceless comrades including WOMEN who are not soldiers so what would you call such a man?

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:16pm On May 07, 2013
Point B, if you want to bring Buhari to Justice, take him and all that were involved in the July Counter coup to court. There is no way in hell that you will overlook some because they are no more public figures (they chose to stay away from the limelight) and single out Buhari because some of you in your twisted logic thinks all Igbos are bereft of common sense, and will support you in condemning a man who acted alongside others.
You shame me brother.

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:20pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Do you have any evidence to suggest that any of those unarmed comrades of his, who he coldly butchered, participated in the first coup?
gosh! Wat kind of brain did u hav? Whoeva paid u 2 do dis job obviously choose d wrng person 2 do it, Buhari is a soldier, n wat he did was neccesary since Ironsi refuse 2 bring d coupist 2 book, in ur own brain, d coupist should hav bin left alone afta killing ppl of such prominence? Hear me wel, if am around then, i wouldnt hav done odawise.

4 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by abes(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2013
I wonder why PointB is not talking about David Mark that was involved in the 1985 coup. He's been in the senate house since 1999, do you know that?

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:25pm On May 07, 2013
funnyx:

A lot of Igbos see Nzeogwu as a hero but he was responsible for killings his defenceless comrades including WOMEN who are not soldiers so what would you call such a man?

Actually, a lot of Igbo consider Nzeogwu naive, and we see him more as an hausaman than Igbo. When Nzeogwu died during the war, he was given a hero's burial by the FG. Perhaps that is where you got the hero's impression from. Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Adegboyega and co acted on their on volition. They did not have Igbo blessing for their action.

Now back to Buhari.

What can you say about him butchering those defenseless comrades?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
abes: I wonder why PointB is not talking about David Mark that was involved in the 1985 coup. He's been in the senate house since 1999, do you know that?

I wonder why you have not created a thread to discuss David Mark involvement in 1985 coup? You don't know how to create a thread?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Now back to Buhari.

What can you say about him butchering those defenseless comrades?

Go back and tell your paymaster that the assignment failed, it was dead on arrival.........
The man who sent chose the wrong person for his hatchet job, I recommend that you should be replaced.

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by funnyx(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

Go back and tell your paymaster that the assignment failed, it was dead on arrival.........
The man who sent chose the wrong person for his hatchet job, I recommend that you should be replaced.

exactly! The OP hasn't got a clue, he's just turning round in circles grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Can u gv us d names of those killed by Buhari bullet, n prove dey dnt hav a hand in d Coup or r nt in support of d Coupist? I want u 2 tel me y ur forefada Nzeogwu n co hav 2 embark on selective killings of oda tribe's kinsmen.

Even ur Hero Ojuiku, afta leading millions 2 dia grave stil contest 2 b president, if Buhari truly tuk part in d Killings, he hav no case 2 answer cos its d right thng 2 do at d time.

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by abes(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

I wonder why you have not created a thread to discuss David Mark involvement in 1985 coup? You don't know how to create a thread?
I want you to realize that those that were involved in any coup whatsoever has the same right as every other qualified Nigerian to contest for a position. You can show me where the constitution stated otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.