Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54504 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by salykely(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

Point B,
I may disappoint you with my reply, but I have always believed in the saying that what is source for the Igbo man, should not be poison to the Hausa or Yoruba man.
In your righteous exultation, you have forgotten that the Hausa man will always come up with the arguement that It was an Igbo man, Nzeogwu, who first introduced coup in Nigeria. Did you ever stop to think how the other people felt when a fellow soldier(s) took up arms and went to kill both civilians and Other Soldiers in the wake of the first coup in Nigeria.
You are entitled to your opinion of Buhari being a muderer and should not try to foist your views on other Igbos and/or try to make theem feel guilt for supporting Buhari and his Ideologies.
By the way am Igbo and will defend the Igbo course, but I will not foolishly think that the events of the 60's especially the era of Coup and blood letting leading to the civil war, will make me emotionally blackmail.
Until Buhari is tried by a competent court of Justice, he still remains Innocent of all the accusations you levelled against him.

a wise man

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Ngwakwe: 7:34am On May 08, 2013
O buru na O mee njoo, uta aburu nke Ndigbo,

ma omee mma, asi n'obughi onye Igbo.

Mbaa nu, ekweghi m.

eagle,eye:

Ngwakwe,
Jiri nu ya nwayo.... Ichoro igonari CHUKWUMA, maka na ndi ozo n' ako ya onu?
Onwekwa k' unu si akpa agwa ooh.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by usayab(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2013
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by tempest01(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2013
For all of you spewing that Nzeogwu drew first blood and buhari and co were right in their reply let me ask you a good question. If Nzeogwu was to be around today, and declare interest in running for a presidential post in this country, would you support him? Why? .... let's not support murderers since our laws can't deal with them.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 08, 2013
I think the @OP needs to go for a brain scan to determine its functionality.1966 was a militarised and brutal era in Nigeria and the nonsense would have been so irrelevant if an iboman hadn't started the first coup and an iboman also benefitted from the coup to become a dictator.

Show me one military president that didn't participate in coup plot across all ethnic groups in Nigeria ? From Obj,Ibb,Murtala,Abacha,Ty including the ones that couldn't become presidents.The military was polarised along ethnic and religious lines just like what we have today.

Alas,nobody blamed or raised an objection when ojuku who caused the deaths of 3 million innocent children and women contested to rule the country he fought and never believed in .As far as I'm concern,Obj is not legitimate as an ex-military to rule Nigeria than Buhari !

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 08, 2013
Just for one Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa and few others, the northerners resorted to pogroms/extreme genocide involving preg women and children.

And some nonentities said i should close my eyes to that because its a thing of the past, nonsense!
Thats for those that dont know where the rain started beating them, not me........
If only the people Nzeogwu asked to kill the southern politicians did their job while he singlehandedly handled the north, this whole story would have made more sense. It was only their deaths that stopped the ruins the likes of Ahmadu Bello would have plunged people into wth all the inflammatory remarks he kept making in d 60s.

Btw, buhari is and remains an expired product, even if he had supported biafra, he remains an expired product! That treasonable statement he made after losing 2011 election is so uncivil and enough to make him lose.
If nigeria must continue, a SNC is needed

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2013
ngozievergreen: Just for one Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa and few others, the northerners resorted to pogroms/extreme genocide involving preg women and children.

And some nonentities said i should close my eyes to that because its a thing of the past, nonsense!
Thats for those that dont know where the rain started beating them, not me........
If only the people Nzeogwu asked to kill the southern politicians did their job while he singlehandedly handled the north, this whole story would have made more sense. It was only their deaths that stopped the ruins the likes of Ahmadu Bello would have plunged people into wth all the inflammatory remarks he kept making in d 60s.

Btw, buhari is and remains an expired product, even if he had supported biafra, he remains an expired product! That treasonable statement he made after losing 2011 election is so uncivil and enough to make him lose.
If nigeria must continue, a SNC is needed

When will you guys stop bitching about this pogrom bullshiit ? Your brother killed hausa,you jubilate.Hausa killed you,you write a history book about it.this is fuckkin hysterics.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by usayab(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2013
noblezone:

Those who saw nothing wrong in overthrowing a democratically elected President, should either be in life jail or at least hide their face in shame and not to come out to insult our tolerance of their stupid greed for power.

those who say a particular party must rule a country 4 50
years support to be in jail now. But time is coming even their suppoters including you will jailled.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by yarnings: 7:50am On May 08, 2013
automaticcarzz:

What about the cowards who blindly took his kinsmen to war (Biafra) to die for his selfish motive? The coward eventually ran away from the battlefield and seek refuge in Ivory-Coast. This coward died recently with blood of innocent Igbos on his hands too.
bro you got it wrong,ojuku did not take the igbos to war against their wish,he only did what his followers asked him to do as a leader and that was why his people gave him a burial that was second to none in the his of nigeria.his people are not fools if had taken them war for his selfish reason they won't regard him as there hero even after his demise.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Parnassuss(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2013
Let it noted that this Igbo man will willfully, consciously and overtly vote in that murderer of Igbos, Buhari.
Let it be noted that I don't care what happens to coup plotters and neither do I support that tactic. Nzeogwu lived by the sword and died by it.
Let ot be noted that the least man who partook in the worse coup is STILL BETTER THAN THAT TURD JONATHAN!
An Igboman has spoken, let it be noted

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Reference(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2013
That's why its better to build institutions rather than hang around individuals when its obvious this country has no foundation for lasting peace and prosperity aka no structure.

And when I say people who hala about corruption in themselves have thresholds beyond which they compromise, standards which they themselves cannot maintain, people they will rather excuse then its obvious we are heading no where.

To say the least many responses are just that, disappointing. The proponents of competence, performance, honesty will overlook this report and excuse the man and the rest involved. When I take exception to Buhari and even Murtala (both, celebrated heros in some eyes) I know what am saying because we know their past. We know what they did in the 70's and they cannot deny the fact that they contributed to the problems of Nigeria in no small measure. The very country they hope to fix tomorrow. But they donot worry me.

What disappoints is the present generation of super political intellectuals that have it all worked out that: just elect this man (no matter at what cost) and all our problems will be solved. I just wonder.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:52am On May 08, 2013
noblezone: I don't care whether Buhari killed Igbo officers, civilians or not!

This is not 1966, this is 2013!

BUHARI cannot and must not rule Nigeria! It is as simple as that!

From 1960 till today, only a few men had held this useless jungle of a country to ransom.
Enough is enough!

The north will continue to pay for its attrocities against other nigerians years ago and now for a long long time...ENOUGH IS REALLY ENOUGH,TIME FOR SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:53am On May 08, 2013
yarnings: bro you got it wrong,ojuku did not take the igbos to war against their wish,he only did what his followers asked him to do as a leader and that was why his people gave him a burial that was second to none in the his of nigeria.his people are not fools if had taken them war for his selfish reason they won't regard him as there hero even after his demise.
Nonsense,did he consult your grannies before taking them out to their graves ? Show me a copy of referendum conducted showing their 100% for either secession or a war ?

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 08, 2013
Reference: That's why its better to build institutions rather than hang around individuals when its obvious this country has no foundation for lasting peace and prosperity aka no structure.

And when I say people who hala about corruption in themselves have thresholds beyond which they compromise, standards which they themselves cannot maintain, people they will rather excuse then its obvious we are heading no where.

To say the least many responses are just that, disappointing. The proponents of competence, performance, honesty will overlook this report and excuse the man and the rest involved. When I take exception to Buhari and even Murtala (both, celebrated heros in some eyes) I know what am saying because we know their past. We know what they did in the 70's and they cannot deny the fact that they contributed to the problems of Nigeria in no small measure. The very country they hope to fix tomorrow. But they donot worry me.

What disappoints is the present generation of super political intellectuals that have it all worked out that: just elect this man (no matter at what cost) and all our problems will be solved. I just wonder.

Beside ethno-religious sentimentality,what's the real problem of Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by idriis: 7:58am On May 08, 2013
@40lapdogs #40lapdogs follow them at ur own risk, they're on every social network spitting venoms against the man #Sai-Buhari... 2015 is getting nearer, the end of PDP era so they're shaking and breaking like they've caught the holy-ghost.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Reptyle(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

Point B,
I may disappoint you with my reply, but I have always believed in the saying that what is source for the Igbo man, should not be poison to the Hausa or Yoruba man.
In your righteous exultation, you have forgotten that the Hausa man will always come up with the arguement that It was an Igbo man, Nzeogwu, who first introduced coup in Nigeria. Did you ever stop to think how the other people felt when a fellow soldier(s) took up arms and went to kill both civilians and Other Soldiers in the wake of the first coup in Nigeria.
You are entitled to your opinion of Buhari being a muderer and should not try to foist your views on other Igbos and/or try to make theem feel guilt for supporting Buhari and his Ideologies.
By the way am Igbo and will defend the Igbo course, but I will not foolishly think that the events of the 60's especially the era of Coup and blood letting leading to the civil war, will make me emotionally blackmail.
Until Buhari is tried by a competent court of Justice, he still remains Innocent of all the accusations you levelled against him.

Hear! hear! *Applause*
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Chudiking(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2013
PointB: In January 1966, some bunch of over-zealous, albeit naive officers of the Nigeria army took it upon themselves to cleanse Nigeria from corrupt politician. They plotted, and executed an unsuccessful military coup. Stories, and books have been written about them, I shall not attempt to revisit such especially since these folks are late (at least most of them.)

I am interested in the role a certain Mohammadu Buhari played in the July counter-coup. According to Nowa Omoruwa's account:

Planning:[/b
[b]Execution:
nd he still

I know some will argue here that Mohammadu Buhari simply killed fellow soldiers. But does that make it right?
Nd he still wants to retain power to kill again ?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by efyguy(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2013
noblezone: I don't care whether Buhari killed Igbo officers, civilians or not!

This is not 1966, this is 2013!

BUHARI cannot and must not rule Nigeria! It is as simple as that!

From 1960 till today, only a few men had held this useless jungle of a country to ransom.
Enough is enough!

[color=#006600][/color]why wagging ur tongue broda?.....the change is here....it only buhari....this ain't 1966

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Reference(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2013
Parnassuss: Let it noted that this Igbo man will willfully, consciously and overtly vote in that murderer of Igbos, Buhari.
Let it be noted that I don't care what happens to coup plotters and neither do I support that tactic. Nzeogwu lived by the sword and died by it.
Let ot be noted that the least man who partook in the worse coup is STILL BETTER THAN THAT TURD JONATHAN!
An Igboman has spoken, let it be noted

This is not a fancy dress parade or a beauty contest. Who is better than who will never change Nigeria or move this country forward. Every coup plotter since 1966 has stated his claim: faulted his predecessor and proposed better. How has the nation fared since. That should be your concern. This country has known very, very few years when we can all agree that the preceding year wa better.

There is something beyond the office of the president (that we so highly vault and worship) that is important and we are totally overlooking. They have come and gone. Elect Buhari today. Max eight years. Then what.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by FRANCISEKE1(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2013
PointB: Baffling really is that some ignorant sons and daughters of Igboland will promote this man who has murdered their own flesh and blood as messiah of Nigeria. Very baffling...
mind you,that's politics,voting will determine.let Apc make some igbo politicians rich,they all will fail in the eastern states.@OP,why visiting an old odeal.you want us to use sniper on buhari?.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by DanIlon(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2013
PointB: A sad story of how brilliant Igbo officers were murdered by their comrade with Buhari copiously mentioned in his staring role.

http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/nigeria_facts/MilitaryRule/Omoigui/NorthCounterCoup.htm
igbo murder ahmadu bello igob soldier first bring nigeria in trouble hell chai
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Capnd143(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2013
PointB:

I do not intend for you to change your opinion about the murderer - Buhari. I just wanted you to know that guy, despite whatever anyone will say, was involve in the planning and execution of the plot to butchers fellow citizens in cold blood. Several of them were his defenseless colleagues.

If Buhari can do this, what else is he capable of?
seriously, are u a learner? If he is capable of doing those things then he is sure capable of butchering innocent Nigerians when put in the throne of power!
BUHARI MUST NOT AND WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA, MAYBE HE CAN TRY OUT NEIGBOURING Niger bt Not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by swiftycool(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2013
I read through all the posts on this thread and I realized that despite all the efforts of the proponent it is just another epic fail like most other threads based on tribal sentiments and bigotry statements by the Gej 40 laptop crew.

We all have our primary loyalties but in the wake of a new era most of us have learnt to put sentiments aside, Give me an Igbo, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom, hausa, Ijaw, Fulani or whatever Man who is upright, fearless, not corrupt, very disciplined and having a real passion 4 Nigeria in spite of any other flaw he might have, ill canvass and vote 4 him.

Till date only Buhari seems to fit this image, those who are afraid of him are those who are scared of losing ill gotten wealth and positions they got thanks to the crooked, corrupt, selfish, weak or clueless past leaders that have held and R still holding Nigeria to ransoms, cos HE might PROBE them, recover the loot and make it difficult for corruption, indiscipline and injustice to thrive! @ op the end 4 u and ur ilk is near go and look 4 work!

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

If speaking out against Unfairness and Bigotry makes me an outsider, so be it.
Ichoro ka m' kwenyere Point B, maka oputara n' eti "Tigbu ya Kpogbu ya?" Nwanne, Ihe ojo bu ihe ojo.... ma na Odida anyanwu, ma na Owuwa anyanwu.
Go figure.
Taa pacie onughi, speaking igbo won't change the fact that nibu oye Yoruba Yoruba. Probably you grew up in igbo land.

Nexttime be proud of your tribe jare.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 08, 2013
swiftycool: I read through all the posts on this thread and I realized that despite all the efforts of the proponent it is just another epic fail like most other threads based on tribal sentiments and bigotry statements by the Gej 40 laptop crew.

We all have our primary loyalties but in the wake of a new era most of us have learnt to put sentiments aside, Give me an Igbo, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom, hausa, Ijaw, Fulani or whatever Man who is upright, fearless, not corrupt, very disciplined and having a real passion 4 Nigeria in spite of any other flaw he might have, ill canvass and vote 4 him.

Till date only Buhari seems to fit this image, those who are afraid of him are those who are scared of losing ill gotten wealth and positions they got thanks to the crooked, corrupt, selfish, weak or clueless past leaders that have held and R still holding Nigeria to ransoms, cos HE might PROBE them, recover the loot and make it difficult for corruption, indiscipline and injustice to thrive! @ op the end 4 u and ur ilk is near go and look 4 work!

My only concern is that Nigerians should vote wisely in 2015 !
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by swiftycool(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why call Kaduna Nzeogwo Igbo when you should know he is not from South East according to Yoruba and Hausa gospels.

He has now suddenly become Igbo because he led a negative example.

Doyakanu and Others who always tell us that two wrongs don't make a right have changed their gospel by referencing Kaduna Nzeogwu to exonerate Buhari the arch Murderer and a Coupist.

CHukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was very much an Igbo man, a fearless and intelligent Soldier he was, he had a good mission but went about achieving it the wrong way.
DON'T deny ur Igbo brother because of what he might have done, there are still other good and great things he did, find out from Tai Sholarin's write ups about him

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by swiftycool(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2013
Deleted double post
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Reference(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Beside ethno-religious sentimentality,what's the real problem of Buhari ?

The problem is not Buhari. The problem is that we should have moved on in our thinking of what our problems are and how to go about solving them. The problem is that these people you run around have monumental baggage coming from way back (the birth of this country), scores to settle, unclaimed dividends (if you please) and they view this country in the same way they did 40 years ago.

How do I know this. We tried one, OBJ. Look how it turned out. He (OBJ) rightly tried to restructure certain institutions. Tried, but look at the conflagration it has caused. What in your thinking is Buhari going to restructure and how is he going to go about it. Tell me one tool he has at his disposal to do this.

And anyway the right to resist the old order is a democratic right. Take it from me I have nothing against the APC. It is the best thing to happen in the political space in the last decade but let it be absolutely different from what we have now not just the back of the same coin. The fact that PDP dug up strong man OBJ doesn't mean the APC needs a stronger man. No. It just needs new thinking, new ideas.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:14am On May 08, 2013
APC is a party of users and murderers.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:20am On May 08, 2013
FRANCIS EKE: mind you,that's politics,voting will determine.let Apc make some igbo politicians rich,they all will fail in the eastern states.@OP,why visiting an old odeal.you want us to use sniper on buhari?.
The useless man has refused to die, using a sniper would do his miserable life good.
Till date he is still a murderer, empowering his boko members to continue killing igbo's in the north to spite jonathan and make sure no igbo is left in the north to vote jonathan come 2015.

F.oo.lish man called Buhari should be hanged undecided
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why call Kaduna Nzeogwo Igbo when you should know he is not from South East according to Yoruba and Hausa gospels.

He has now suddenly become Igbo because he led a negative example.

Doyakanu and Others who always tell us that two wrongs don't make a right have changed their gospel by referencing Kaduna Nzeogwu to exonerate Buhari the arch Murderer and a Coupist.

When did I tell you two wrongs dont make a right? Two wrongs make a right as long as you do the initial wrong

If Armed Robbers kill your family and they are caught, tell the govt to release them because 2 wrongs dont make a right
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by firstolalekan(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2013
PointB:

I couldn't careless how you choose to interpret the post. I reserve the right to entertain your or not whatever angle you choose. My basic concern is that those who root for Buhari should know the man better.

This is senseless. You must be jobless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.