Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,485 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54842 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:36pm On May 07, 2013
solomon111: Buhari is loved by 'most' Nigerians?
Which Nigerians are you talking about?

Don't mind that Ekuke of a girl that thinks her ogbomosho cave is where Nigeria ends. Fact is Buhari can only get block votes from core North and part of SW. Finish. 2015 is almost here and we shall find out again but let nobody shed silly tears when they are disgraced at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2013
funnyx:

exactly! The OP hasn't got a clue, he's just turning round in circles grin grin
He is as Clueless as Jonathan. Cluelesness runs in their blood! Sickcere 9gerian is another Clueless example. smh

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:39pm On May 07, 2013
Umar Sanda: Can u gv us d names of those killed by Buhari bullet, n prove dey dnt hav a hand in d Coup or r nt in support of d Coupist?

Actually Buhari should be doing that. He was there. He supervised the killings and most likely pulled the trigger himself, perhaps a couple more time than necessary. I am sure soon enough, he may have to answer these questions on national TV. And perhaps then, he might also tell us which military ordinance grants folks like him the right to execute coupists without trial.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:43pm On May 07, 2013
abes:
I want you to realize that those that were involved in any coup whatsoever has the same right as every other qualified Nigerian to contest for a position. You can show me where the constitution stated otherwise.

Actually, a civilised person will not toe this line of reasoning. I hope you know that already.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:43pm On May 07, 2013
Whether he killed officers or not is not my darn business. I just can't wait for 2015 to come around so we can disgrace Buahri yet again at the polls. We love humiliating the bigot and religious extremist. Chai, I cnt wait oooo

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:44pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

I wonder why you have not created a thread to discuss David Mark involvement in 1985 coup? You don't know how to create a thread?
No u should tell us y Mark hav cin in d Senate since he partook in a coup, u r just a shameless bigot,

u said Nzeogwu didnt hav d blessing of d Igbo, did u thnk we r daft? OPARA,ZIK n co were nowhere 2 b found, whle Ironsi went on a boat party. Park well jor Oponu!

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Dibiachukwu: 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
berem: I wonder why i should judge a man based on whatever he did before i was born. This is 2013 and not in the 60's for fucck sake! I don't know why the poster created this thread but have it in mind that Buhari is loved by most Nigerians for his strict and civilized rule in the 80's. At least i was pretty young by then and know what good governance is all about. Buhari should be given a chance to revive this sick nation.
Chai see reasoning cry

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
Umar Sanda: No u should tell us y Mark hav cin in d Senate since he partook in a coup, u r just a shameless bigot,

u said Nzeogwu didnt hav d blessing of d Igbo, did u thnk we r daft? OPARA,ZIK n co were nowhere 2 b found, whle Ironsi went on a boat party. Park well jor Oponu!

Pls sir don't derail this thread. You can create another thread on the first military coup and lemmie school your bigoted ass.

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Dede1(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

I will like the Highly respected Dede, and Intellectually Sophisticated Dede to educate this self acclaimed Dullard what happened and the events leading to Ironsi and Fajuyi's death.
Dede (Dede means a senior or Uncle) I humbly request that you enlighten me and share your deep knowledge of history with a less intellectually capable being like me.

I can safely say you are person of average intellect and baring laziness you are also capable of separating facts from fictions. Coup is not a child’s play as it is matter of life and dead. When the group of soldiers who were involved in July 29, 1966 arrested Ironsi and Fajuiyi in government house in Ibadan, anybody who understands an iota of military parlance can easily discern that both Ironsi and Fajuiyi have no command of the gatemen talk less of the sentries.

One wonders how Fajuiyi died while protecting Ironsi. Even the ADCs and Chief security officers of Ironsi and Fajuiyi were active members of the plot to overthrow the government of Ironsi. Ordinarily, the ADCs and Chief Security officers should have been the first line of protection for the C-in-C and governor. One ADC who tried to put up a fight was outnumbered, outgunned and subsequentely arrested.

Whenever you have time, I suggest you read Gowon’s biography by Eliagwu.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Actually Buhari should be doing that. He was there. He supervised the killings and most likely pulled the trigger himself, perhaps a couple more time the necessary. I am sure soon enough, he may have to answer these questions on national TV. And perhaps then, he might also tell us which military ordinance grants folks like him the right to execute coupists without trial.
So all dis ur ascertions r base on Maybes n perhaps? U r a real Bunkum, go and tel ur master dat u fail, or ask ur sponsor 2 sue Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:49pm On May 07, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Chai see reasoning cry

That girl is a disgrace to monkeys let alone human beings. Quite terrible

5 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1: I can safely say you are person of average intellect and baring laziness you are also capable of separating facts from fictions. Coup is not a child’s play as it is matter of life and dead. When the group of soldiers who were involved in July 29, 1966 arrested Ironsi and Fajuiyi in government house in Ibadan, anybody who understands an iota of military parlance can easily discern that both Ironsi and Fajuiyi have no command of the gatemen talk less of the sentries.

One wonders how Fajuiyi died while protecting Ironsi. Even the ADCs and Chief security officers of Ironsi and Fajuiyi were active members of the plot to overthrow the government of Ironsi. Ordinarily, the ADCs and Chief Security officers should have been the first line of protection for the C-in-C and governor. One ADC who tried to put up a fight was outnumbered, outgunned and subsequentely arrested.

Dendemoron Kedu.

When dem release you? I think say Ikenna don smash your balls ni
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:52pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny:

That girl is a disgrace to monkeys let alone human beings. Quite terrible

It is actually better to simply ignore it. When it realises no one takes it seriously, it will advise itself .

3 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by UmarSanda: 8:54pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny:

Pls sir don't derail this thread. You can create another thread on the first military coup and lemmie school your bigoted ass.
N who d fu**ck r u, who open d gate 4 u wtout taking ur dose? Or u didnt read wat ur fellow reta*rd post, or how cn u mention d counter coup wic ur yabaleft comrade try 2 put on Buhari wtout mentioning d actual Coup? Beta tak ur time

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by automaticcarzz: 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

So you agree that Buhari murdered those unarmed soldiers as revenge?
Now shut up! Soldiers are there to lay their lives for others. It's unfortunate the Igbo boys died but that's the nature of their job. Blame Nzeogwu for why Danjuma and others for what they did to your Igbo brothers. Those Hausas had to make statement after their nothern counterparts were killed also. By the way, did you have problem with the innocent notherners that Nzeogwu murdered? I dare you say yes, you religious and tribal bigot.

9 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron Kedu.

When will ever start making sense in your life? Na curse be this?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 8:57pm On May 07, 2013
Umar Sanda: N who d fu**ck r u, who open d gate 4 u wtout taking ur dose? Or u didnt read wat ur fellow reta*rd post, or how cn u mention d counter coup wic ur yabaleft comrade try 2 put on Buhari wtout mentioning d actual Coup? Beta tak ur time

I have told u scumbag! Open a different thread or STFU when humans are having a convo.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by abes(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2013
PointB:

Actually, a civilised person will not toe this line of reasoning. I hope you know that already.

My actions are not based on sentiments or emotions. I simply asked you where the constitution stated otherwise.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 8:59pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1:

I can safely say you are person of average intellect and baring laziness you are also capable of separating facts from fictions. Coup is not a child’s play as it is matter of life and dead. When the group of soldiers who were involved in July 29, 1966 arrested Ironsi and Fajuiyi in government house in Ibadan, anybody who understands an iota of military parlance can easily discern that both Ironsi and Fajuiyi have no command of the gatemen talk less of the sentries.

This is why I love Dede, as per my senior in Intelligent quotient I say "respect Sir".
But I thought one of Ironsi's aide escaped, actually I read somewhere that that the said aide and another aide from the Northern side reached a pact that if the July 29 coup(because another coup was already being rumoured to be in the offing) were to take place the man whose tribe carried out the next coup should save the other.
Also, it was this aide that narrated how Fajuyi blocked the door (even though he is actually no longer in command as you said) when they wanted to go for Ironsi. The coupist actually had to gun down Fajuyi before they were able to drag Ironsi out and humiliated him before he eventually died.
Dede, I am not disputing the fact that I am of average intelligence but I have also done a bit of reading and will equally visit the book shop soon to look for the book you talked about. Thank You.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 9:03pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

This is why I love Dede, as per my senior in Intelligent quotient I say "respect Sir".
But I thought one of Ironsi's aide escaped, actually I read somewhere that that the said aide and another aide from the Northern side reached a pact that if the July 29 coup(because another coup was already being rumoured to be in the offing) were to take place the man whose tribe carried out the next coup should save the other.
Also, it was this aide that narrated how Fajuyi blocked the door (even though he is actually no longer in command as you said) when they wanted to go for Ironsi. The coupist actually had to gun down Fajuyi before they were able to drag Ironsi out and humiliated him before he eventually died.
Dede, I am not disputing the fact that I am of average intelligence but I have also done a bit of reading and will equally visit the book shop soon to look for the book you talked about. Thank You.

Ironsi's ADC major Nwankwo escaped.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
automaticcarzz: Now shut up! Soldiers are their to lay their lives for others. It's unfortunate the Igbo boys died but that's the nature of their job. Blame Nzeogwu for why Danjuma and others for what they did to your Igbo brothers. Those Hausas had to make statement after their nothern counterparts were killed also. By the way, did you have problem with the innocent notherners that Nzeogwu murdered? I dare you say yes, you religious and tribal bigot.

Stop spilling your guts all over the thread. It has been stated times without number that this thread is not a discussion on Nzeogwu, countless threads have been opened to discuss the guy and the role he played.

This thread is simply created to expose Buhari as a cold blooded murderer, who without any prompting took the lives of his unarmed comrades, even against initial plan to execute a bloodless coup.

Prior to this thread, this role has not been thoroughly examined. I am sure many did not even know that Buhari butchered his unarmed colleagues, rather than arresting them. I hope soon or later some bright journalist will ask him this question on national TV. I look forward to listening to his answer.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 9:06pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny:

Ironsi's ADC major Nwankwo escaped.

Thank You Brother Man. I did not want to say one thing now and my Oga at the IQ department will say it is another.

4 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by funnyx(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2013
The thread has lost its relevance, the OP has been exposed as just been mischievious and obvioulsy hate GMB, time to unfollow grin grin grin i'll leave the carcass of this thread to the vultures grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
abes:

My actions are not based on sentiments or emotions. I simply asked you where the constitution stated otherwise.

And I responded it takes the uncivilised to root for coupists. I needed not to have interepreted it this way, but I was betrayed by your obvious failings...
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Dede1(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

I had the rare opportunity to meet with Flt Lt Andrew Nwankwo who was the air force ADC to Ironsi in person. There was no time or instance in his narratives where issue of Fajuyi blocking the door came up. If the instances in government house in Ibadan were to degenerate to point of one soldier blocking the door and another pushing to gain entrance, then saga must be child’s play indeed.

Even in the event of arrest by police of suspect in civil case can not be allowed to degenerate to the point where suspect can block the door from the police.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny:

Don't mind that Ekuke of a girl that thinks her ogbomosho cave is where Nigeria ends. Fact is Buhari can only get block votes from core North and part of SW. Finish. 2015 is almost here and we shall find out again but let nobody shed silly tears when they are disgraced at the polls.

Bwaahahahahahahaah, I watched that lunatic on tv during his campaigne trying to persuade nigerians with his tears. My madam @ the office told me to vote him, since he shed tears on national tv.

That boko sponsor thinks nigerians don't know how wicked he is, and I for sure knows he is likely to commit suicide after the elections in 2015 no be only Cry sef.
Even the united states dnt keep recycling old f.ool.s as presidents.
For me is forward ever, backward never. Ce fini

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 9:30pm On May 07, 2013
I think enough folks now know more about the murders of unarmed comrades carried out by the weeping general, buhari; and can conveniently call him murderer without gainsaying. I will take a break at this point.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 9:39pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1:

I had the rare opportunity to meet with Flt Lt Andrew Nwankwo who was the air force ADC to Ironsi in person. There was no time or instance in his narratives where issue of Fajuyi blocking the door came up. If the instances in government house in Ibadan were to degenerate to point of one soldier blocking the door and another pushing to gain entrance, then saga must be child’s play indeed.

Even in the event of arrest by police of suspect in civil case can not be allowed to degenerate to the point where suspect can block the door from the police.

Dede,
I have always suspected that you are advanced in age, at least older than most of us here. I can't argue with you on these things, but I read some of them. I equally know that you have come across some authors who described the events of those turbulent times, a little bit different from what you know to be True or untrue.
Again my respect, as I humbly bow out of this thread.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Ngwakwe: 9:47pm On May 07, 2013
Point B, your point has been noted and will be effectively used to checkmate the murderer come 2015.

When he loses that election as usual, nothing will happen except that he will be crying like a baby in National Tv.

A serial failure wanting to ride on the performance of Idiagbon who was the General Commander of Armed Forces Supreme Headquarters. An office that never existed in any regime in the history of Military Governance.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alexchiny: 9:52pm On May 07, 2013
nne3870:
Bwaahahahahahahaah, I watched that lunatic on tv during his campaigne trying to persuade nigerians with his tears. My madam @ the office told me to vote him, since he shed tears on national tv.

That boko sponsor thinks nigerians don't know how wicked he is, and I for sure knows he is likely to commit suicide after the elections in 2015 no be only Cry sef.
Even the united states dnt keep recycling old f.ool.s as presidents.
For me is forward ever, backward never. Ce fini

Well said sweetheart!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Dede1(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron Kedu.

Dayolodo

How body? I shall not wait to be told you are a typical Yoruba.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1:

Dayolodo

How body? I shall not wait to be told you are a typical Yoruba.

Body dey inside cloth.

Hope you have been staying out of trouble, and I hope you were not involved with those 3 missing girls just found in Ohio.

Cos the description of the wanted men matches your flat head.

Wetin happen you no use your favourite word "CESSPIT" on this thread?

Maka gini why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.