Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54501 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:52am On May 08, 2013
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 4:54am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That is the nature of the world but the truth is the real culprits are not punished but innocent people who have nothing to gain from the atrocities are punished. That is what makes it unfair.

Nothing is fair in the world.

The people who died in WW 1 some didnt even know what caused the war

Most people killed in WW2 have never heard of the name Hitler, Stalin, Churchill or Roosevelt before

Most of the people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan can not identify Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein

How many of the people who die in Israel vs Palestine even know who Arafat or Netanyahu is?

Nzeogwu started the madness and the other party ended it ON THEIR OWN TERM

If someone comes to my house and kills my father, You think I would ask him to bring his own father for me to kill?

I would wipe out his family simple
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:54am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

How many of those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan is their surname Bin Laden?

Those innocent people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan was very unfair. The Alqaeda terrorists killed were evil. So what is your point. These soldiers killed were innocent. What the Soldiers did was very wrong. Killing their comrade because some other people killed their leaders. angry
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 4:57am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[color=#000099]It is high time we know that there are peaceful ways to achieve aims. Brandishing arms will just make you or anyone a terrorist and gives the Soldiers right to snuff out lives.

We should learn from Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jnr. If we think in peaceful ways of achieving our goals, we will be dealing a heavy blow.

For instance the way the Monks in Myannmar fought for their country. It was stronger and their cries were heard louder than any militant group.

Not everyone has the patience for those peaceful methods. Maybe if Nzeogwu and co had pursued peaceful methods.

Or you should tell Bush and Obama to pursue peaceful methods with Al Qaeda
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:57am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Nothing is fair in the world.

The people who died in WW 1 some didnt even know what caused the war

Most people killed in WW2 have never heard of the name Hitler, Stalin, Churchill or Roosevelt before

Most of the people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan can not identify Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein

How many of the people who die in Israel vs Palestine even know who Arafat or Netanyahu is?

Nzeogwu started the madness and the other party ended it ON THEIR OWN TERM

If someone comes to my house and kills my father, You think I would ask him to bring his own father for me to kill?

I would wipe out his family simple

This wasn't a case of wiping out Nzeogwu's family. It was a case of wiping out the neighbors of an armed robber because an Armed robber murdered someone while robbing. Please I said it was an unfair retaliatory response. Please explain to me what you are trying to prove here. I don't get it anymore.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Those innocent people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan was very unfair. The Alqaeda terrorists killed were evil. So what is your point. These soldiers killed were innocent. What the Soldiers did was very wrong. Killing their comrade because some other people killed their leaders. angry

You kill my leaders, I kill your people

Action and reaction and opposite not necessarily equal
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 5:00am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

This wasn't a case of wiping out Nzeogwu's family. It was a case of wiping out the neighbors of an armed robber because an Armed robber murdered someone while robbing. Please I said it was an unfair retaliatory response. Please explain to me what you are trying to prove here. I don't get it anymore.

It was a case of wiping out people who had anything to do with Nzeogwu people who shared tribal affiliations with him

I am telling you in the world in the real world people think twice before embarking on actions cos it might affect not only them but also their families and tribesmen

Because of a few bad Arab men, every person of Arabian origin is suspected to be a terrorist

Is it Fair? But thats the way the world is So deal with it
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Not everyone has the patience for those peaceful methods. Maybe if Nzeogwu and co had pursued peaceful methods.

Or you should tell Bush and Obama to pursue peaceful methods with Al Qaeda

Not everyone has the patience but the ways of arms lead to death of brothers and love ones. The biafra war happened in Ibo land because they picked firearms to fight.

If we have to move forward as a nation and get our point heard. No matter the situation, we have to keep on with peaceful methods. For instance madam Okonjo Iweala mentioned that Power tariffs would have been raised after the Subsidy removal but the idea was cancelled because of the Subsidy protest.

It was peaceful and carried some force. If we move on with that pattern and have even less violent approaches. Our voices would be heard louder.

For instance if a facebook page is set up with millions of Nigerians, kicking against a policy. I am telling you it will have more weight than carrying arms.

Arms is just a reason for Soldiers to snuff out lives.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:04am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

You kill my leaders, I kill your people

Action and reaction and opposite not necessarily equal

It is not I KILL YOUR PEOPLE. It is I MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE. If that is your compensation, why not got to the North and wipe everybody out because Boko Haram killed people. shocked
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not I KILL YOUR PEOPLE. It is I MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE. If that is your compensation, why not got to the North and wipe everybody out because Boko Haram killed people. shocked

Nzeogwu and co killed innocent people, TY Danjuma and co killed innocent people

Shikena bam bashi

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:07am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

It was a case of wiping out people who had anything to do with Nzeogwu people who shared tribal affiliations with him

I am telling you in the world in the real world people think twice before embarking on actions cos it might affect not only them but also their families and tribesmen

Because of a few bad Arab men, every person of Arabian origin is suspected to be a terrorist

Is it Fair? But thats the way the world is So deal with it

Nzeogwu was born and raised in the North. What these Wicked Soldiers did, did not affect him or his family. It affected innocent people that had no connection with him. That is not the way of the World, it is the way of Myopic wicked people. Who kill any innocent person to satisfy their bloody thirst for revenge.

What these Soldiers did was wicked, unfair and evil. I can never support it.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by sadlas(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2013
PointB:

Fair enough.

I personally don't like those who have blood on their hands to ascend the presidency.
Just like GEJ, Abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Nzeogwu and co killed innocent people, TY Danjuma and co killed innocent people

Shikena bam bashi

T. Y. Danjuma killed innocent people in the name of revenge. Shekina. He revenged NADA. Shekinah Haba.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by idefua: 5:12am On May 08, 2013
GUY! THIS YOUR GIST ON MAJ(RTD)BUHARI, NO HOLD WATER. LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIST.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by dayokanu(m): 5:17am On May 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Nzeogwu was born and raised in the North. What these Wicked Soldiers did, did not affect him or his family. It affected innocent people that had no connection with him. That is not the way of the World, it is the way of Myopic wicked people. Who kill any innocent person to satisfy their bloody thirst for revenge.

What these Soldiers did was wicked, unfair and evil. I can never support it.

Tell me what the thousands killed in Afghanistan have to do with Bin Laden?

What those soldiers did was fair in the context of the initial action on their leaders.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Tell me what the thousands killed in Afghanistan have to do with Bin Laden?

What those soldiers did was fair in the context of the initial action on their leaders.

Soldiers killing innocent people in Afghanistan is wrong, myopic and wicked.

Same with T. Y. DANJUMA and Co.. Get It? cool
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by badmeat(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2013
Buhari is a peace loving man!copers die anytime he loses election!he loves other tribes n religion that y he ordered dat xtians shld vote xtians yle moslems vote moslems,he is not power hungry n he loves democracy,dat y he uprooted a democratically elected government n wants to rule by all means,he is a role model dat y our country must be ungovernable if he loses elections,all hail buhari,RIP okpokiri n olunwere,you while serving your country because of buhari,Rivers prople will not forget,RIP all NYSC members!GOD bless their souls

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by automaticcarzz: 5:30am On May 08, 2013
bad meat: Buhari is a peace loving man!copers die anytime he loses election!he loves other tribes n religion that y he ordered dat xtians shld vote xtians yle moslems vote moslems,he is not power hungry n he loves democracy,dat y he uprooted a democratically elected government n wants to rule by all means,he is a role model dat y our country must be ungovernable if he loses elections,all hail buhari,RIP okpokiri n olunwere,you while serving your country because of buhari,Rivers prople will not forget,RIP all NYSC members!GOD bless their souls
Your name says a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 08, 2013
I have my reasons for not voting buhari but this allegations of him being a murderer isnt one of them.

His soldiers ran amok bullying civilians during his days with Idiagbon.
Soldiers from 82 division enugu would go from one retail store to the next under paying for groceries and other house hold items with kobokos,sticks and guns under the guise of controling prices.

One man was made to come down from his car,flogged with his wife and children watching.

I have an uncle who was forced to open his shop in zaria.soldiers from army depot sold his tyres for N30.00..Those tyres were worth N120 each..Buhari ruined his business..it happened to him on 4 occasions and it is always the military and friends who buy the tyres..people will be lining up infront igbo peoples shops waiting for the sales.

That isnt how you control price of commodities,thats wickedness..

His attempt to kidnap and smuggle umaru dikko was very awkward and very embarrasing.
He denied not being aware of that,he is a liar.

Out of over 120m people,if he is the only person qualified to rule Nigeria,then i think Nigeria isnt ready to move forward.
Buhari gas nothing to offer.He is over rated.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Coolboi05(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2013
X-factoria:

You are one of those being deceived by that assembly of rogues called APC. I get really enraged when I see people like you who think PDP is the problem in Nigeria. It just shows a lack of understanding of the problems plaguing this country. No political party in Nigeria - PDP, APC etc is configured to throw out a credible candidate. They are all in it for gains and not service.

By the way, why should PDP be afraid of Buhari when they have defeated him three times in a row? It would be free ride for Jonathan if APC makes the mistake of presenting Buhari again. In adition, I don't even believe Ojuyobo would be willing to have a stubborn Buhari as his party flagbearer because he (Tinubu) is not about fixing Nigeria but business. Buhari is bad business for Jagaban!

Buhari's only selling point, according to his apologists, is that he would fight corruption. Those folks quickly reel out the skewed anti-corruption crusade of his military regime and I always agree that his regime had a modest achievement in that regard simply because it was a dictatorship - a season of jungle justice! Today, we have a democracy and new ways of fighting corruption which require thorough investigation, proving the case of corruption in court and getting a conviction. I don't understand how his dictatorship experience will get criminals like Tinubu and other APC rogues convicted for example. I have not heard anyone of those apologists say what he would do differently from the PDP's EFCC.

Finally, Buhari is only about the Fulani agenda. Just check his antecedents and past utterances and you will find that out.
a paid thug!! I don hia go collect yr balance...m umu

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Baawaa(m): 5:35am On May 08, 2013
This time around if GEJ says Buhari was the one that killed his father,i will still vote for Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 5:40am On May 08, 2013
Baawaa: This time around if GEJ says Buhari was the one that killed his father,i will still vote for Buhari!!!

Buhari wont fix anything if he became president..Nigeria need people like Fashola.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:42am On May 08, 2013
No matter wat u rats say. Buhari is a murderer and dat can never change.

The truth is out. Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by mmmustapha(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2013
Igbomen r cowards, who started d war? If not ur illiterate fathers and than animal coward called ojuku who ran away frm war front n u r still calling him a hero. Illiteracy is indeed a disease
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by badmeat(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2013
automaticcarzz: Your name says a lot.
hey u better mind ya bizness,abi u wan kill me too,mek we nor talk again?y e bey say na only copers of other tribes die,fulani n hausas nor get copers,dem kill others come leave their own,we r not blind,we r watching!who wan chop Bad meat,ofoni ama like you,fianfi
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by mmmustapha(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: No matter wat u rats say. Buhari is a murderer and dat can never change.

The truth is out. Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.
here dis another donkey wit monkey head
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by automaticcarzz: 5:48am On May 08, 2013
bad meat: hey u better mind ya bizness,abi u wan kill me too,mek we nor talk again?y e bey say na only copers of other tribes die,fulani n hausas nor get copers,dem kill others come leave their own,we r not blind,we r watching!who wan chop Bad meat,ofoni ama like you,fianfi
olori bu ni e!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by eagleeye2: 5:48am On May 08, 2013
baby_mama:

If Nzeogwu were alive today and contested for presidency will the northerner vote for him?
Your answer is mostly likely to be a no
So why on earth should any SS ,southeasterner ( or a southwesterner with commonsense ) vote for Buhari?

I believe that you have a problem with comprehension. Where ever in all my post on this thread did I mention "election" or "Voting". Point B, opened a thread out of mere HATRED for the person of Buhari, and he wants the Igbos to join him in condemning a man whose action(s) was not done in isolation.
When other tribes start writing rubbish tomorrow about the Igbos and their heros, people like Point B will cry foul.

NB
I am very shocked to wake up and see this thread on the Front Page. A thread that will only show NL as a place where Tribal Bigots can come and unleash their hatred and intolerance on other tribes.
The Rwanda Genocide should serve as an example to all other African Nations, but alas Nairaland is gradually turning to a veritable ground were Bigotry is promoted. God forbid it that Nigeria should fight another civil war, but if that happens..... I can only imagine what the HATE MODs are promoting today will turn into.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Ferdinandu(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2013
Though from SE but I feel that the OP must be a Bigot and full of hatred to be judging the man by what happens about 50 years ago when the Country was really in crisis .I don't care who Grandpa Buhari is but if he feels that Nigerians so much love him all over the country to vote him as their next Leader then the polls is there for him. I'm sure that in this present age if you are tribalist or a Religious Bigot ,there is no way you will become Nigeria's President except through coup or massive election rigging.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by automaticcarzz: 5:52am On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

I believe that you have a problem with comprehension. Where ever in all my post on this thread did I mention "election" or "Voting". Point B, opened a thread out of mere HATRED for the person of Buhari, and he wants the Igbos to join him in condemning a man whose action(s) was not done in isolation.
When other tribes start writing rubbish tomorrow about the Igbos and their heros, people like Point B will cry foul.

NB
I am very shocked to wake up and see this thread on the Front Page. A thread that will only show NL as a place where Tribal Bigots can come and unleash their hatred and intolerance on other tribes.
That is the bias we have to contend with. This would have been deleted or blocked if it was a thread against the warlord criminal called Ojukwu.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Baawaa(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2013
gbosaa:

Buhari wont fix anything if he became president..Nigeria need people like Fashola.
To me i believe the main problem we have as a nation is CORRUPTION,and how can we solve it,we need someone that is less corrupt because they were all corrupt.If we don't want to swindle ourselves,Buhari can fix many things because he knows the root of our Nigeria problem
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:00am On May 08, 2013
The deprived constantly seek to be noticed, to belong. Their thirst for attention borders on insanity and will do or say anything for attention. They are best ignored. Now run along child-like-adult. haha! grin

[size=18pt]Buhari is a Murderer. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.