Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? (29708 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by ojoawo(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2013
Nairaland is only hot cake cos of its "freedom of expression". Now with all these rules, seems I may start moving on to another land with my 16 monickers...... Any suggestions?
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2013
Ya aprhil foul iz kuiet laite
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by babarazy: 12:25pm On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: erm, Seun, we are still waiting for you to create the deactivate tool so that we can deactivate our accounts and save you and your mods the stress of banning.
can't wait for that tool.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by alumnidoggz(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2013
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs. NOTED.... sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by binhozie(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2013
Ngwakwe:
Rule No. 21 is intellectual terrorism as Nairaland never offered quality free education to any Nigerian.

Ose cool
Nairaland didnt buy me brighter grammar
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 08, 2013
Seun are u a muslim in the closet or they threatened u outside Nl?
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by tejpot(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2013
I thought this was suppose to be nairaland not Islamland. Or have i missed the road. Anyway, these rules are not entirely new but they are somewhat alien. Like we are in a dictatorial form of governance. I pity those 'half baked graduates'.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by john365: 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
life_style: If you are not fine with the rules, [size=15pt]leave [/size]angry

VERY FUNNY RULES, IF U BAN PEOPLE HERE WHO IS LOSING? IF AM BROWSING UR SITE AINT U MAKING MONEY? IMAGINE...
DOES NAIRALAND CHANGE D PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET? GO LEARN FROM FACEBOOK.

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by dusty84(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
seun dt numba twenty one ,problem dey ohh! e b like say una go gasto accept pipo wey no sabi english..afterall english no b our mother tongue it was forced on us....
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
Waiting for the Garri Crew to reorganize B and stage a protest. it is getting out of hands grin cheesy
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by eagleeye2: 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
Seun, I ddnt read the Rukes and raws can I explain it to me? pleaaase
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2013
Who is seun? And what rules? Does here look like u.s.a? Is he a learner#spits#
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2013
Number14 is a joke right?
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2013
eagle,eye:
Seun, I ddnt read the Rukes and raws can I explain it to me? pleaaase

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by cyril83(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2013
Donlittle: do you want her number bro? wink be honest and ask politely, dont act like a light skin nigga B
married to mammy water.

Just felt tiredness of her commentation ova diz thread. Seun abeg ban me for rules no 21
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by noso2004: 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
trolling: What's the big deal about Nairaland

Thank you poster, I sometimes do not bother visiting the website for a month long sometimes. Why so many cannot do without daily posting on here I cannot understand. weirdos!!!!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by babarazy: 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
This post should be in Jokes section. E funny die!.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Judee99(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2013
THERE ARE BETTER TOPICS BEGGING TO BE ON THE FRONTPAGE AND NOT THIS.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE MEMBERS HERE MAKE NAIRALAND, AND U CAN NEVER BE IN CHARGE OF US.... angry SEE TALK

3 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by sucess001(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2013
and then...people like seun will criticise despots and dictators..

everyone who posts here aint kids...i think you forgot that...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2013
Instead of creating the dislike button and Improving the notifications menu(esp to know who liked your posts) you are here typing rubbish.....

E b like you want to go back to 2005 with your 1 guest and 10members

11 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by adedayourt(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
This rules must have been written in a beer parlor, no doubt. Coz dis tins am seeing na filmtrick
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by saydfact(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
21. Always post in proper English. The use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is compulsory.

so person like me wey no go school, is not welcomu.. abi; is that not racism ?, tribalism? .... or YES i get am, na maginalization

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by babarazy: 12:40pm On May 08, 2013
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun
Osewa. All rights reserved. See Privacy Policy

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2013
ojoawo: Nairaland is only hot cake cos of its "freedom of expression". Now with all these rules, seems I may start moving on to another land with my 16 monickers...... Any suggestions?
16 monickers I have 75... I think it's time for seun's crew to start banning ip addresses
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by DICKtator: 12:42pm On May 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by DICKtator: 12:43pm On May 08, 2013
eyenCalabar: I think Seun should apology to us. He sounds insulting. There are ways one can actually commands you to do somethigng and you'll hearken with smiles and definitely NOT the way he's just imposing his own commands on us. Am dissapointed.
HEY!!!!! CAREFUL!!!!
You broke rule no 21!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2013
By the way, I made the front page after 5 years... God I thank you ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.