Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? (29713 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by dvinebranch(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2013
Please how do I deactivate my nairaland account?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by ibkgab001: 12:45pm On May 08, 2013
[b][/b]Rules are made to be broken Seun forget you owned this site without us there will be no you remove this nonsense joor
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by segzicres(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
To be honest this is all BS! Esp rule 17 n 21! Me went to scools lates in d mornings.....and yeah ion knw how to use proper english! You might as well interview peeps before they join nairaland. Mscheew! 17 is d most annoying. Xtianity don't deserve to b respected? Ehn! Where's that angry smiley again sef!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by MeGaStReEt: 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.

RULE 17 in unfair to other religion.

I myself, I stopped visiting the Religion section because of the obscene comment made about Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. I wish Seun could have have done something to stop them from making such degrading comments,s but no, he is more interested in satisfying the Muslim brothers than Obeying the Law of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Seun, It's not only muslims that have all the bombs and missiles, we have them tooo

2 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by saydfact(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
who like my post above? person wey like my post..better told me now ooohhhh.....
shocked ooh, i just broken rule 21 above.........

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Umartins1(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2013
naptu2:

There was once a time when Seun was the sole mod. People kept breaking the rules and Seun couldn't enforce them. Things got so bad that he had to shut the site down for a day or so. Then Muki volunteered to moderate the site.

who's Muki and why did she volunteered to do so? Na our oga at the top be her husband?
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by phraoh(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2013
Cant help laughing at all the comments here...Nairaland, its owners and all them holier than thou Mods are all jokes....Soon y'all dictators will start posting alone......Just like Linda Ikeji, Nairaland albeit Seun should be grateful for the lack of effective competition in the internet and blogging business in Nigeria..If not, u should have been out of business since for your unprofessionalism and sentimentalism....Lindaikeji and Nairaland sulk and sulking the more....Keep heading to your doom Nairaland....
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by frankobaba(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2013
I guess Seun is back from the Mountain top with the 21 Commandments...

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 08, 2013
seun are yu a muslim? why are you running this blog if its not to accommodate free speech. so Christianity should be insulted with diligence to your nairaland. amend the rule 17....I wont stop bashing and hating islam. but I love muslims don't get me wrong.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by allotrops: 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
(
sheyie2007:

So, what do you think? grin
Na you talk am,na freeworld we dey so, our yarnings no concern you, if your not ok with that......... :
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Akby(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
Enough of Nairaland Monopoly!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2013
why fix what aint broken ? geezzzz. yall doing way too much with these here rules
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 08, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Rule No. 13 needs further clarification. Is it a Law or a Request?

Rule No. 15 is dictatorship until the catalogue of censored words are provided to the forumites.

Rule No. 19 is a wash as it makes the truth teller a victim instead of a victor.

Rule No. 21 is intellectual terrorism as Nairaland never offered quality free education to any Nigerian.
You will live long

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Tabawababy(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2013
Iyye nanaye...ishhhhhh
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by ATMC(f): 12:57pm On May 08, 2013
eyenCalabar: I think Seun should apology to us. He sounds insulting. There are ways one can actually commands you to do somethigng and you'll hearken with smiles and definitely NOT the way he's just imposing his own commands on us. Am dissapointed.
lol
@topic rules are good but you can use rules to tie yourself up without knowing it. Many people on nl are rule breakers and they are your client mr seun so you got to be tactful otherwise you'll lose them. Don't think you 've arrived, you may start all over without planning to
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by subnormal: 12:57pm On May 08, 2013
mike404: O boy that one na sharia law o sad Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to islam... How about the one that could be offensive to christian

I Believe that rule should apply to any religion. We have pagans, muslims, christians, eckists etc on this forum, not just muslims. Mr Seun please take note
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by adexsimply(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Creamish(f): 12:58pm On May 08, 2013
Derz a prize for whoever can memorize all these rules the fastest! grin

But serzly . . dis isnt a school with prefects and disciplinary teachers na . . r u tryin to reduce ur members from a million to a hundred? undecided
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by CITIZENX: 1:01pm On May 08, 2013
Seun should try and list out all the things that someone could post that will be considered as offensive to Muslims, failure to do this means that he is gagging free speech or allowing the extremist Muslims to "Abachanise" him.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by olempe(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2013
♓☺w could you tell me not to say anything offensive to something that offends me?

Seun is sick on Rule number 17.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by dhensity: 1:02pm On May 08, 2013
That is it....am leaving Nairaland, seeing the rules b4 i post is just annoying!! anyother forum where they don't censor people indiscriminately like this..pls help
and MOD abeg you kindly delete my account "dhensity" infact leme gaan create ma own forum angry angry angry angryand seun don't piss me off i ve masters in information technology nd i can hack this site in a giffy
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Judee99(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2013
I DON PORT TO MTN (MYSCHOOLGIST) undecided
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by mathskill: 1:03pm On May 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Christmasdon(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2013
What's the meaning of rule no.17. So what you are telling me is that CHRISTIANITY should NOT BE RESPECTED.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2013
Rubbish...By the way....why doesn't Nairaland have an option to discontinue ones account? It seems to me my email is forever stored on your servers....
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by lovelife2: 1:09pm On May 08, 2013
Of all the crap i've seen on Nairaland, rules 14, 15, 17, 20, and 21 is the height of it all.

Search the forum before creating a new thread??
*Why not also say we should upload our Nigerian passports to prove we are Nigerians before we can post a topic? Sheer STUPIDITY!

Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them??
*How about this... FORK YU Seun!

Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.
*Is Nigeria an Islamic country or is Islam the only religion in Nigeria? Of all religions to give preferential treatment to, ISLAM should be the one This your logic is SO SICK!

Cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
*there are only two ways to get respect from the public: you either earn it from them willingly or command if from them with the use of superior force or violence. Now, respect from the public is better earned than commanded, unless we are dealing with the military, and the last time I checked, Nairaland is not a military organization.

Always post in proper English. The use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is compulsory.
*So a Nigerian chatting on a Nigerian blogging forum can't do so in Nigerian local language abi? Ori yin ti daru men!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I think it's fraudulent and malicious that one cannot delete his account on Nairaland. I mean it's just unheard of that someone who signed up on a public social networking site can't delete or deactivate his/her account at will. This is another crazy anomaly about Nairaland -an annoying one. Just for this nonsensical nonsense of unrealistic nonsensicality that is the embodiment of your rules, I cease to be a member of Nairaland henceforth!

DELETE MY ACCOUNT immediately, since you guys have deliberately omitted or removed this module from being accessible for members.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by unforgiven: 1:09pm On May 08, 2013
is it only in GSM that we are allowed to port

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.