Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? (29711 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Nairaland Rules And Regulations / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2013
AmBeautiful: [/b]

Well mine has not been denied!!!
grin
lol. Abi oo. I have my life outside NL..
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2013

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by tlops(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2013
Shitty
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by chikk(f): 11:40am On May 08, 2013
This Seun sef, na wa o. These your rules are for humans not animals o. See as he just posted his 'Laws' and closed the thread. We no get say abi? You've 'commanded', if we -NLers- refuse nko?
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 08, 2013
Seun it is time for you to step down for me to take over. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2013
AmBeautiful:
Well mine has not been denied!!!
grin
undecided undecided
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by jhydebaba(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2013
Rules are toothless bulldogs in Nigeria so Nairaland is no exemption tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by naptu2: 11:41am On May 08, 2013
I just remembered Seun's questions on the previous occasions when rule 17 was debated.

"How would I know what's offensive to islam?"

"How would I know what's offensive to christianity?"
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2013
keep hiding my posts! Typing is quite easy, I can do it over and over again undecided
Dumb rules like ur running a kindergarten! Like seriously aren't we adults on here? *hiss*

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Justiyke4u: 11:42am On May 08, 2013
Every rule goes with mutual obligation... Where is the moderators obligations like Not bringing immaterial post to where everyone could see them...lets remember the words of Papa Roscoe Pound
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: Don't post gifs because they are distracting? What planet does Seun actually live on?

Must the rules be in the damn comment box? I'm sick and tired of seeing them. Ain't nobody got time to be scrolling to Jerusalem just so he can comment.

I tire my plincess

Seun has insulted us

It's preposterous!!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by theripper3: 11:42am On May 08, 2013
All these draconian rules no concern me, u ban me, I open anoda account. No b today. And that Islam own is such a funny rule. I would devise means to air my views about Radical Islam
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by mike404(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2013
Mortiple: "17. especially in the muslim section."

That word "ESPECIALLY" get as e be
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by RedLight1: 11:42am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

oh lawd ... i cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by mikeywise(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2013
some few days ago, we learnt that the Federal govt. has contracted the monitoring of the internet to an Israeli company,
I think they have gotten to SEUN.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2013
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by eiete(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2013
17. Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.

I think Seun should modify that part of the rules and regulation. If he is going to make a rule about insulting other

peoples faith, he should include other religions and he shouldn't limit it to the Muslims only. Or is he waiting for the

Christians and people other faiths to go on a rampage before he includes them as-well.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2013
Dyt, werey ni e grin grin grin

Carry go jare, nurrin does you. Imagine telling us to always post in proper English, based on what na? mschew!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2013
naptu2: I just remembered Seun's questions on the previous occasions when rule 17 was debated.

"How would I know what's offensive to islam?"

"How would I know what's offensive to christianity?"

By creating number 17 rule, he has. Insulted all other religion!!!

It's time for xtains and other religion to threaten him too
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by eiete(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2013
This debate that is going on now, on the rules and regulations; is what should have happened before Seun put it up as "Law"

and closed the thread to further discussion. We know he owes the webpage but no man is an island, and it is the

nairalanders whose freedom of speech he is trying to limit that make this forum what it is today.

I do hope he is reading this and taking note of the areas that needs looking into.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: Dyt, werey ni e grin grin grin

Carry go jare, nurrin does you. Imagine telling us to always post in proper English, based on what na? mschew!!

I tire o.

I ams still enrolls in an night classes for the gifted. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by naffysa(f): 11:46am On May 08, 2013
Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by playcharles(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2013
Seun he be like say you won loose visitors and members
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2013
~ZN~:

These rules should be on the registration page not above the reply box.

It f*cking messes with my concentration and I hate to see it over and over again anytime I hit "Reply". angry angry
yeah ma probs too!!

Osewa,remove this rule from the ''reply/modify'' page as it is boring,stressful,hypertensive,mind boogling,unfriendly to 'reply page'' .........plssssss,it is affecting my friendliness to my ''Mobile phone'' !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Am Comfortable with all rules on Nairaland except;

20.where we should treat MODs with Respect grin we no dey treat C-In-C nor You seun with respect self talkless ''MODs'' 'MODU' ......
u shd sound persuasive here not autocratic !!!

21. Also rule 21 cuz me no sabi girama nor punczuazion ooo!!! U shd also sound persuasive not autocratic!!!

Thanks!!!
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2013
Thermythorpe: Dis Seun must be very silly angry

Am very DISAPPOINTED......

To hell with Nairaland, if u lyk BAN me

SEUN, Grant his request and BAN him, you hear?!! angry angry angry
Re: Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 08, 2013
†ђe original post ȋ̊§ outdated (2005). ¶ guess its a reminder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.