Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (53926 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Carius(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2013
Danfo: OP,

Having examined all your comments thus far, I can tell you from John Street that she was not prepared to stop the infidelity, if not that you found out unexpectedly.

The implication of the above statement is that SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN under permitting circumstances.Take it or leave it alone.

The call is definitely yours bro... but know that if she stays SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN.
EXACTLY!!!the knowledge of this is what is eating d op up.she felt no remorse then,she's feeling no remorse now...her cover has been blown that's why she's acting up;and the op knows this.This wasn't a one off thing,she's neck deep in the act.the op is a kind man,God knows I would've suffocated her with d pillow in her sleep and raise alarm in d morning of how my wife isn't breathing...
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by logica(m): 2:00am On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
if u say so sir. Immaturity is a disease too you know.
You don't need to regale us with tales of diseases of which you are afflicted. kiss
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Iykeponti(m): 2:01am On May 10, 2013
I LUV U GUYS FROM NAIRALAND :¤ you guys r doing gud.... Take heart my man....whenever fowl or doggs dey fight to regain their ladies, u no dey learn something from there?? Man fight back! Don't let dat guy win you-ooo, because if u let her go, na u go lose.... OPEN UR EYES MAN! DON'T BE A LOSER... because I CAN SENSE U LOVED HER
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by logica(m): 2:09am On May 10, 2013
Iykeponti: I LUV U GUYS FROM NAIRALAND :¤ you guys r doing gud.... Take heart my man....whenever fowl or doggs dey fight to regain their ladies, u no dey learn something from there?? Man fight back! Don't let dat guy win you-ooo, because if u let her go, na u go lose.... OPEN UR EYES MAN! DON'T BE A LOSER... because I CAN SENSE U LOVED HER
You call this a fight? OK, on a lighter note to make it even, the OP MUST do the same to the man; meaning he must sleep with the man's wife. That's how Gees do it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 4:22am On May 10, 2013
logica: You don't need to regale us with tales of diseases of which you are afflicted. kiss
Eya, I can see someone suffers from low self esteem. Bashing strangers wont do you any good. You should see a mental expert.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by WhyMe222(m): 4:28am On May 10, 2013
Toks2008: Hmmm, Adultery,Adultery,Adultery. I am so so confused here.

I am equally married but separated from my wife at the moment. Reason? Incompatibility as she Claimed but i simply told her she is carried away by another man which she denied vehemently and presently staying with here sis.

Though i don't know whether she is seeing another man at the moment but the mare taught of her with another man drives me crazy so i can imagine your case knowing that the act really happened.O gosh.

Asking you to forgive her seems ok but you definitely can't forget. Each time you touch her, kiss her and make love to her the flashes must come no doubt. I really feel for you and i believe GOD will help you in making your decision.

But whatever happens, Love forgives all things.

You have just spoken like you were living inside my head. The few times I have tried ĺ♡√Ɛ making, it was appalling. I could not be the man I use to be. All through the brief session I struggled and I couldn't help the flashing images on my head. Worst when she makes a sound in pleasure. Oh God help me.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 4:37am On May 10, 2013
WhyMe222:

You have just spoken like you were living inside my head. The few times I have tried ĺ♡√Ɛ making, it was appalling. I could not be the man I use to be. All through the brief session I struggled and I couldn't help the flashing images on my head. Worst when she makes a sound in pleasure. Oh God help me.

Pls try your best to push those images aside.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Winneygirl(f): 4:37am On May 10, 2013
@Op,
I'll say one thing.
Breath.
Stop analyzing. Stop trying 2 be logical abt anything. Just take a step back and breath.
Clear Ur head. Empty Ur mind of all thoughts.
Truth is, a dissolution of d marriage will not give U peace. Letting go of d hurt/pain will.
It will be hard, but I'll advice dat unless U have taken in some fresh air, any decision U take now will be rash.
Most pple may not want 2 hear d word 'pray', but believe me God knws Ur every thought/pain. Pour out Ur heart 2 him. U hav been trying 2 deal wt this alone. Now's d time 2 handover everything 2 God.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 4:39am On May 10, 2013
Winneygirl: @Op,
I'll say one thing.
Breath.
Stop analyzing. Stop trying 2 be logical abt anything. Just take a step back and breath.
Truth is, a dissolution of d marriage will not give U peace. Letting go of d hurt/pain will.
It will be hard, but I'll advice dat unless U have taken in some fresh air, any decision U take now will be rash.
Most pple may not want 2 hear d word 'pray', but believe me God knws Ur every thought/pain. Pour out Ur heart 2 him. U hav been trying 2 deal wt this alone. Now's d time 2 handover everything 2 God.
Well said sis
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 10, 2013
OP, pele. To be honest, it is HARD as a man to imagine another man "handling" your wife. I wont be giving "advice" because even i have no idea what i would do if i were in your shoes (God forbid). The biggest issue is the fact that you will NEVER trust her again. It is better to be single than to be with a woman you fret about each time she steps out to the neighbors' house for small garri.

My brother... pray and do what you feel is best. Telling you not to divorce your wife would be hypocrisy on my part. Its very difficult coping with a situation where you know and you are forced to interact with your woman's ex (before you even met her)... i cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to be married to a betrayer.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2013
Iykeponti: AJO NWA si azu ulo ba nne ya afo! grin grin

Lol. Rapu mu na onye ofe mmanu kanyi kwata ya

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
Do you even make sense to yourself? does the fact that the child remains unknown change the fact that a child is born out of wedlock? If you are to even look at it from a compassionate point of view, the woman having the child is better, because that way the child has the love of two parents, even if one of them is not the biological parent. Whereas in the man's case, the man might not even acknowledge or have a relationship with the child. Children in this kind of case grow up with lots of self esteem issues. Cheating is cheating, be it man or woman. Nobody should define infidelity by sex. That is just crap

Very logical argument
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

Lets face it, its not an easy thing to forgive and forget but if you are married, you will realize that its not equally easy to divorce your spouse. GOD will help you OP. Just find a place in your heart to forgive her.
And this I agree 1000 per cent!

Jman06: It means go and chew soap

Ok thanks!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Mboi: 6:56am On May 10, 2013
lorretta u: Perfect husband.(Make I hear)
Anyway op ur wife isn't sorry,she only is sorry she got caught.yeah.
I don't support infidelity.at all.
But something tells me that if it was a woman who's suffering this now,majority of the people would be saying 'forgive him'
'Show him love and respect,
'Are u sure u r doing ur duties well as a wife'
'Anyway just thank God he's not doing it to ur face'
And bla bla bla.
Hypocrites!
Op sorry o.at least one man now knows how we ladies feel when u go around sowing ur wild oats.
Men are polygamous in nature. A man can decide to marry more than one wife, live with both under one roof if he likes. Men have mistresses which people closer to them know, some theirs wives know too but! A woman cannot marry another man while she's still married to her husband. So you see the difference.cheating by women is more dangerous and more degrading than cheating by men because a woman will give the man another persons child which the person might even come after the child after many years and all the woman will say is "am sorry". This is Africa, get that into ur skul and stop misleading other women. If a woman sleeps around because she thinks her husband does, that woman is in for a doom.

3 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Vernor(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2013
My question to you is this will divorcing her help you? Will it bring you back to shape? My brother ask we the married, how are you sure the next one you want to take wont do the same, anywhere in the world women are the same(not adulterous)? They have the same attitude(not adulterous), do like Jesus did the adulterous to the woman in the bible, i know its not easy but tell her go and sin no more please note, not because of your daughter she does not come in the picture here because you loved her first before the baby came, if say because of your baby that's conditional. Vernor
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Mentcee(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2013
coogar:

he should take his daughter n relocate......
there's no way i can trust such wife ever again. it wasn't a one-off incident and the 2 philandering coyotes work in the same office which means they are inseparable!

1000 likes
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2013
Vernor: My question to you is this will divorcing her help you? Will it bring you back to shape? My brother ask we the married, how are you sure the next one you want to take wont do the same, anywhere in the world women are the same(not adulterous)? They have the same attitude(not adulterous), do like Jesus did the adulterous to the woman in the bible, i know its not easy but tell her go and sin no more please note, not because of your daughter she does not come in the picture here because you loved her first before the baby came, if say because of your baby that's conditional. Vernor
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by rolchi(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2013
Danfo: OP,

Having examined all your comments thus far, I can tell you from John Street that she was not prepared to stop the infidelity, if not that you found out unexpectedly.

The implication of the above statement is that SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN under permitting circumstances.Take it or leave it alone.

The call is definitely yours bro... but know that if she stays SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN.

Best wishes to you in arriving at a wise decision on this very sensitive matter.

C'est finis! C'est tous!

Final Word!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by rolchi(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2013
Winneygirl: @Op,
I'll say one thing.
Breath.

Winney, the OP said this thing happened 8 months ago and he has tried as a man. He has taken "8 steps" back wards, taken tons of oxygen but could not get himself to have fulfilling intimate relationship with his "wife". Honestly, it is not easy for him. I think any kind of separation will help him heal. But he has to decide.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 7:51am On May 10, 2013
Mboi:
Men are polygamous in nature. A man can decide to marry more than one wife, live with both under one roof if he likes. Men have mistresses which people closer to them know, some theirs wives know too but! A woman cannot marry another man while she's still married to her husband. So you see the difference.cheating by women is more dangerous and more degrading than cheating by men because a woman will give the man another persons child which the person might even come after the child after many years and all the woman will say is "am sorry". This is Africa, get that into ur skul and stop misleading other women. If a woman sleeps around because she thinks her husband does, that woman is in for a doom.
if not for some of Seun's new rules,I'd have told u something u won't like now.nonsense.man is polygamous bla bla bla.
Are u men better than ur counterparts in the developed countries?or u think we women don't have feelings?can u live with under men under ur roof sharing ur wife?but u expect a woman to bear it without grudge.u men,ur thinking,ur selfishness and stewpid ego can be quite astounding!u think we r stones and don't have feelings?truth is as long as our men keep reasoning this way,we r going nowhere in civilisation.cosq what's good for the goose is also wonderful for the gander.and I do know any man who tries to impose polygamy on me in future.will first meet his grave before I can accept that bullshyte from him.rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by kaboninc(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2013
This thread is becoming something else. At the op, I think you need some space to heal. Or if you can't take that space you just have to condition your mind on it. Moreover you've not answer the many significant questions thrown at you. Honestly you should be ready if you want to get pass this or God wants to help you. We call on God when we are most certainly not ready. Am out!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by jjgirljay(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2013
Yes you can divorce in lagos.

It a shame when I hear stories like this,I keep asking myself why some women will risk it all for just a few mins of pleasure. You need to know that getting a divorce will not solve the big problem which is seeing all women as cheats,you need to start having more female friends and understand them.
Trust me der are still few women out there who are faithful no matter what.

Good luck
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2013
lorretta u: if not for some of Seun's new rules,I'd have told u something u won't like now.nonsense.man is polygamous bla bla bla.
Are u men better than ur counterparts in the developed countries?or u think we women don't have feelings?can u live with under men under ur roof sharing ur wife?but u expect a woman to bear it without grudge.u men,ur thinking,ur selfishness and stewpid ego can be quite astounding!u think we r stones and don't have feelings?truth is as long as our men keep reasoning this way,we r going nowhere in civilisation.cosq what's good for the goose is also wonderful for the gander.and I do know any man who tries to impose polygamy on me in future.will first meet his grave before I can accept that bullshyte from him.rubbish!

Er.. Erm loretta african men have never claimed to be better than other developed men in this regard they are striving to rise to the challenge and uphold monogamy as against the old ways

Please can you expatiaite further when you said any man that tries polygamy with you will see the grave smiley
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2013
OP if i may ask; what type of marriage did you have? If its court marriage then im happy because the divorce may not happen after-all if you consider the process involved.

I had a court wedding.When my wife left, things got so messy that she wanted to file for divorce and she was told to pay 150k to start the process and that one really fell her hand.

Unfortunately you cant marry another person if you don't dissolve the first one in a competent court of law except you dare the laws of the land and get lucky that your spouse did not sue you. Its 5/10 yrs imprisonment.

But if you had any other type of marriage then it may be just as easy to divorce her as changing your mind.

But please and please, forgive her o,i keep telling you, no guarantee that the next lady will not sleep with your entire friends.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Danfo(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2013
WhyMe222:

OP,

If you can still say the above with the amount of quality advice people have given you so far, then it is clear that you are not a realist, and only your un-emotional self can see clearly enough to reach a sensible decision that will be good for you and all concerned in the long term.

Let me help you to understand using extracts and apt deductions from your initial post and one subsequent comment:

1. ‘I found out my wife was having an affair with her senior colleague in the office who also doubles as a family friend. (Deduction: She can kill you without much thought or regret if situation demands it)

2. The subject of the mail that excited my curiosity. The subject says "Ifemi" which in Yoruba means "My Love".
(Deduction: She does not love you one bit. The sex with the ‘family friend’ was more than sex for it has love as a component. Your discovery of the affair cannot erase that love that easily)

3. What is more disturbing is that they were having unprotected sex while my baby was still bosom feeding (no wonder my smart girl stopped suckling at 5 months).
(Deduction: She values the illicit affair more than any physical, spiritual impact it might have on her daughter. If her newly-born daughter’s health could not inhibit the affair, then you stand very little chance of doing so. Especially if she can sleep with him while still fresh from childbirth, then you can safely assume that he was sleeping with her while she was pregnant with your ‘adorable daughter’. Sad but true.)

4. Our marriage will be 4 years in a couple of month’s time and is blessed with an adorable daughter.
(Deduction: Yes you are right it appears the innocent little girl is the only blessed thing about the union, and even that blessedness has been tainted by the circumstances during her pregnancy and immediately after. Imagine a child in the womb of a woman having sex with a family friend. That action has some deep spiritual connotation I can’t even start explaining here)

5. They both claimed it was a mistake. While I am battling to believe them, it will be of interest to note that, they didn't go to bed just once which nullifies the claim of it being a mistake. And it will be foolhardy for anyone to believe that. One cannot make a mistake twice. The second time usually is a choice that is dully premeditated.
(Deduction: This shows you as a wimp and a laughing stock to both of them. I will be willing to bet they have slept with each other again since your so called ‘discovery’)

6. Funny enough, because I didn't want the news to go ballistics, I covered up for them when the man's wife stumbled on their BBM chat too and stormed my house with the man spoiling for war.
(Deduction: This shows you as a wimp and a laughing stock to both of them. I will be willing to bet they have slept with each other again since your so called ‘discovery’. You are a strange one for sure!)

7. My wife has it all; beauty and brains. Like the few people both male and female will say when they see her picture either on my phone or ipad "Guy, you carry eye enter wife market".
(Deduction: You are infatuated with her and very much afraid to lose her because you have low self esteem and opinion of your worth. You have concluded that you may not find her type of beauty and ‘intelligence’ again. And this is why you even refuse to tell any family including the family friends’ wife, because even you know they will drive her away without hesitation. Bro, you are on dangerous ground because you are dealing with an intelligent mind that has no morals or inhibitions. You are dealing with a knowledgeable mind without character. Tread carefully bro!

Also remember the Bible says: Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

I conclude by saying that, do not allow emotion or even logic to rule you, rather let barefaced naked truth and self-preservation guide your decisions so you may remain safe to live out your life happily. If you think you can ever trust her again, or that somehow the memory of the betrayal will fade away then the joke is certainly on you bro, because the mind never ever forget.Indeed, the mind of man doesn't do FORGET.If it happened your mind will recollect it, unless you have amnesia, which is another line of topic entirely.

Again, I say all the best to you!

4 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2013
Danfo:

OP,

If you can still say the above with the amount of quality advice people have given you so far, then it is clear that you are not a realist, and only your un-emotional self can see clearly enough to reach a sensible decision that will be good for you and all concerned in the long term.

Let me help you to understand using extracts and apt deductions from your initial post and one subsequent comment:

1. ‘I found out my wife was having an affair with her senior colleague in the office who also doubles as a family friend. (Deduction: She can kill you without much thought or regret if situation demands it)

2. The subject of the mail that excited my curiosity. The subject says "Ifemi" which in Yoruba means "My Love".
(Deduction: She does not love you one bit. The sex with the ‘family friend’ was more than sex for it has love as a component. Your discovery of the affair cannot erase that love that easily)

3. What is more disturbing is that they were having unprotected sex while my baby was still bosom feeding (no wonder my smart girl stopped suckling at 5 months).
(Deduction: She values the illicit affair more than any physical, spiritual impact it might have on her daughter. If her newly-born daughter’s health could not inhibit the affair, then you stand very little chance of doing so. Especially if she can sleep with him while still fresh from childbirth, then you safely assume that he was sleeping with her while she was pregnant with your ‘adorable daughter’. Sad but true.)

4. Our marriage will be 4 years in a couple of month’s time and is blessed with an adorable daughter.
(Deduction: Yes you are right it appears the innocent little girl is the only blessed thing about the union, and even that blessedness has been tainted by the circumstances during her pregnancy and immediately after. Imagine a child in the womb of a woman having sex with a family friend. That action has some deep spiritual connotation I can’t even start explaining here)

5. They both claimed it was a mistake. While I am battling to believe them, it will be of interest to note that, they didn't go to bed just once which nullifies the claim of it being a mistake. And it will be foolhardy for anyone to believe that. One cannot make a mistake twice. The second time usually is a choice that is dully premeditated.
(Deduction: This shows you as a wimp and a laughing stock to both of them. I will be willing to bet they have slept with each other again since your so called ‘discovery’)

6. Funny enough, because I didn't want the news to go ballistics, I covered up for them when the man's wife stumbled on their BBM chat too and stormed my house with the man spoiling for war.
(Deduction: This shows you as a wimp and a laughing stock to both of them. I will be willing to bet they have slept with each other again since your so called ‘discovery’. You are a strange one for sure!)

7. My wife has it all; beauty and brains. Like the few people both male and female will say when they see her picture either on my phone or ipad "Guy, you carry eye enter wife market".
(Deduction: You are infatuated with her and very much afraid to lose her because you have low self esteem and opinion of your worth. You have concluded that you may not find her type of beauty and ‘intelligence’ again. And this is why you even refuse to tell any family including the family friends’ wife, because even you know they will drive her away without hesitation. Bro, you are on dangerous ground because you are dealing with an intelligent mind that has no morals or inhibitions. You are dealing with a knowledgeable mind without character. Tread carefully bro!

Also remember the Bible says: Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

I conclude by saying that, do not allow emotion or even logic to rule you, rather let barefaced naked truth and self-preservation guide your decisions so you may remain safe to live out your life happily. If you think you can ever trust her again, or that somehow the memory of the betrayal will fade away then the joke is certainly on you bro, because the mind never ever forget.Indeed. The mind of man doesn't do FORGET.If it happened your mind will recollect it, unless you have amnesia, which is another line of topic entirely.

CHAI! You are mean. See analysis. Bro all you wrote make sense but not too impossible to pardon.

This sex thing sef is like a feeling that once gratified becomes non and void habba!

My point is clear, if you check the past and you believe she is worth forgiving then do just that.

Nothing will ever make me give up my wife for another man simply because she got intimate with another man, maybe for 4 months when i have been having sweet moments with her for years.

So i should give her up to that man to have her permanently abi?

OP if you love your wife and she is willing to sincerely repent then forgive her haha na wetin? We all have turned divorce to two for one naira.Whether Adultery or not, The word of GOD says in Malachi 2:16 "For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel.To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.".

This is a painful story no doubt but protect your wife and protect your marriage. Your wife is also your daughter, your sister and your friend. Let love override your anger.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by walelamina: 8:32am On May 10, 2013
Small tym now, dem go say men are cheaters , say women are faithful #shioorr
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2013
Ah ah.. see analysis
If you come become cab driver how u kill the mata grin Shebi you be danfo driver swoooo

Danfo:

OP,

(Deduction: She values the illicit affair more than any physical, spiritual impact it might have on her daughter. If her newly-born daughter’s health could not inhibit the affair, then you stand very little chance of doing so. Especially if she can sleep with him while still fresh from childbirth, then you can safely assume that he was sleeping with her while she was pregnant with your ‘adorable daughter’. Sad but true.)

I conclude by saying that, do not allow emotion or even logic to rule you, rather let barefaced naked truth and self-preservation guide your decisions so you may remain safe to live out your life happily. If you think you can ever trust her again, or that somehow the memory of the betrayal will fade away then the joke is certainly on you bro, because the mind never ever forget.Indeed, the mind of man doesn't do FORGET.If it happened your mind will recollect it, unless you have amnesia, which is another line of topic entirely.

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Jman06(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2013
OMG!i wish i can have someone like u as my wife,i wll love her with every life in me.God bless u 4 not standn d truth on it's head.
jjgirljay: Yes you can divorce in lagos.

It a shame when I hear stories like this,I keep asking myself why some women will risk it all for just a few mins of pleasure. You need to know that getting a divorce will not solve the big problem which is seeing all women as cheats,you need to start having more female friends and understand them.
Trust me der are still few women out there who are faithful no matter what.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

CHAI! You are mean. See analysis. Bro all you wrote make sense but not too impossible to pardon.

This sex thing sef is like a feeling that once gratified becomes non and void habba!

My point is clear, if you check the past and you believe she is worth forgiving then do just that.

Nothing will ever make me give up my wife for another man simply because she got intimate with another man, maybe for 4 months when i have been having sweet moments with her for years.

So i should give her up to that man to have her permanently abi?

OP if you love your wife and she is willing to sincerely repent then forgive her haha na wetin? We all have turned divorce to two for one naira.Whether Adultery or not, The word of GOD says in Malachi 2:16 "For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel.To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.".

This is a painful story no doubt but protect your wife and protect your marriage. Your wife is also your daughter, your sister and your friend. Let love override your anger.

Excellent retort
Still does not make it easy though
cheesy
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2013
chymystique: My dear wah ever decision u make now think thoroughly abt et.. I wnt advise u to seperate or divorce her..buh Why dnt u seek d face of God in dis matter for Direction... #mythoughts
Why do u bother God with what is obvious. D only Grounds for divorce b4 God is Adultery. Wetin u dey seek God's face for again? Me, I can't "Make Love" with her again. Maybe I can still Bleep her sha. But its best she stays with a colleague. The baby? She'll grow to know why she's not seeing her Dad or Mom. She was a S-Lut.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Iykeponti(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2013
logica: You call this a fight? OK, on a lighter note to make it even, the OP MUST do the same to the man; meaning he must sleep with the man's wife. That's how Gees do it. smiley
grin grin .GUY NO BE LIKE DAT, WHT I MEANT IS FOR HIM TO GET HIS BABY MUMMY BACK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.