Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (53925 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 1:43pm On May 10, 2013
Mboi:
Men are polygamous in nature. A man can decide to marry more than one wife, live with both under one roof if he likes. Men have mistresses which people closer to them know, some theirs wives know too but! A woman cannot marry another man while she's still married to her husband. So you see the difference.cheating by women is more dangerous and more degrading than cheating by men because a woman will give the man another persons child which the person might even come after the child after many years and all the woman will say is "am sorry". This is Africa, get that into ur skul and stop misleading other women. If a woman sleeps around because she thinks her husband does, that woman is in for a doom.
Please go and sit down jare.If a woman is in for doom, what is a man in for? Elevation ? Go and watch the Jodi Arias trial. That is what happens to men who want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by WhyMe222(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

This is one area i tried not to discuss but since you ask i will spill it out.

I got her pregnant when she was 19 and the pregnancy was aborted. I took responsibility for that even i was not keen on abortion but her older sis insisted and i guess her reasons was clear then, she has similar experience and the guy later dumped her and left her as a single mother and for several reasons she gave.

Now she is 30 and we are married but no child yet. She seem to be the problem due to irregular circle and so on but i refused to try another lady till date because i love her and still believe the worst we can do is ivf if we wait some more time without result.

But crazy enough she was saying she would have stayed and tolerated the incompatibility if there was a child between us and this got me wondering how shallow women can be.

She claims she is not leaving because there is no child but she would have stayed if there is a child between us so you can see how confused she is.

The bottom line is that she is confused, frustrated and totally disillusioned and that's why im having this Patience but it wont be for long before i sincerely move on.

I am almost 40 and i don't think i will let any lady bring stagnancy into my life.

I have asked her to make up her mind and either retrace her steps or come pack her stuffs from my place to allow another lady flow with me without fear.

I knew it. I wish it is possible to detach her from her elder sister. I don't know why I have this conviction that her elder sister is part of the negative influence affecting your wife. She must in her ignorance and little understanding and ignorance told your wife that the reason she is not getting pregnant is because of the incompatibility of you two. May I also add that you are a rare breed. It usually is very easy for women to jump ship because they work on emotional level and lack deep-rooted thinking.

I wish you all the best. What a life? To think that these women at one time or the other professes undying love. Phew!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2013
gbokukueba: @OP,

I have followed this topic all day and each time i think about it i feel a rush of bile in my mouth... I really dont know how to advise you but i really know how you feel it like you have been stabbed in the heart... I had a similar experience last year when my wife told me of a guy in her work place who was showing her affection and she got carried away although she said it didnt get physical but at that point i lost it and was ready to let her go and all these affection happened when she was pregnant unfortunately we lost the pregnancy and each time i think back i felt betrayed but we were able to work things out but this your story has taken me back to that situation and reminded me of how i feel.

I pray you make the right choice but for me if i know she had physical relationship with another man its the end of the marriage...

May you obtain grace in your time of need

Hmmph,,,na wa o

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

You make a big mistake if you think people don't move on after being married. Some people tolerate and when tired they just disappear and never look back. They go and find hapiness. Not everyone can endure for a lifetime, and people that get divorced do move on. Getting a divorce is an option in a marriage for a reason. People cite incompatability, adultery and other valid reasons. So such a thing is not new. If you think that when someone is married means they cannot leave, so you can now act or do what you like, then you just may be surprised. If you love her and you know her complaints are valid after thinking throughly about it, then work on yourself. If she tells you she wants to see what is out there, then let her go.

What is your idea of moving on? Leaving your home for months yet still having all your stuffs in tere? Knowing you are legally married yet no divorce process initiated.

You see why i say she is confused.

Why i decide to give her time is because she is worth waiting for irrespective of what is going on. She has been loyal, decent and very caring all these years i have known her, we have lived in great happiness despite all she is complaining of now.

But you see, anyone can get carried away without any cogent reason, we are all human. And when we get carried away, we tend to attach a reason to it.

I still respect her far more than any other lady i have known for her good virtues but this sudden change is too sudden to judge her so as i wrote before, irrespective of all that went down, i will wait just a little more.

If she comes back, fine and if she doesn't all well and good.

This is what i have been asking the OP to do, weigh the past and judge her based on that and not on the recent mistake she made.

And this may sound stupid but i will advice the OP to mostly follow advice from married people on this thread. It is not just about writing grammar but really understanding the institution called marriage and only the married ones can truly understand whats all about.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by emiye(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2013
WhyMe222:

Sincerely my brother. This was my foremost position but wifey said she cannot stay married to me while I bring in another woman. She even said she can't afford to share me. Ain't that laughable? She is just lucky I am the man I am. Age does really make us wiser.
This is the more reason why i see your wife as callous and so self centered, why is she giving you conditions, she ought to have stayed neutral and keep mute about that, when you suggested you want to take such a step, "she cant afford to share you" is not a statement of love, it is a self centered position from her ...... . A truly remorseful wife could make a statement such as "right now, all i care about is keeping our marriage and making it work again and regaining your trust, i know you have the final decision".

3 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by gbokukueba(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

May you obtain grace in your time of need

Hmmph,,,na wa o

Thanks man... I had forgotten about totally until i saw this topic yesterday all of a sudden i just started suspecting her again... i know am paranoid as we are both far away from the character...
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2013
gbokukueba:

Thanks man... I had forgotten about totally until i saw this topic yesterday all of a sudden i just started suspecting her again... i know am paranoid as we are both far away from the character...

It is well sir

I respect you guys that have come forth with your experiences
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Zemhen1: 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
chymystique: My dear wah ever decision u make now think thoroughly abt et.. I wnt advise u to seperate or divorce her..buh Why dnt u seek d face of God in dis matter for Direction... #mythoughts

Hmmmm...... Am really short of words.......why do the good guys fall for the bad girls...... I really feel your pain but I will advice you relax and take your time to think things through.......anger might push you to make rash decisions......and divorce......hmmmm .... This should be your last card for your daughter sake and your emotional well being ........try and patch and renew things with your wife .......it's all about communication, from my point of view she didn't just wake and started cheating on you .....there has to be something you overlooked or a need of her's you ignored or took for granted ...... If God can forgive man for everything we did, you can find it in your heart to forgive her ........ Think about the ups and downs ..... The good days you both shared.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
Please go and sit down jare.If a woman is in for doom, what is a man in for? Elevation ? Go and watch the Jodi Arias trial. That is what happens to men who want to eat their cake and have it.
Leave Jordi Arias matter @mboi spoke d truth. Have u heard Betty Wright's original "Girls u can't do what d guy's do" The full sentence goes like this. Girls u can't do what d guys do and still be A LADY. Now think of all d bad things guys do. Its just d way it is love.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2013
shagaman: No comment....i cant imagine,its not easy ,somebody robberbastin your wife,just imagine its someone you know and the guy get Extra terestrial Jagumo....This is so crazy.....

Its both ways ,men cheat,women cheat
Men cheat + Women Cheat= Cheaters........
^^^ EXTRA-TERESTIAL-JAGUMO. wow!
*clapping heavily*
you sound like a very intelligent boy with a vast knowledge of complex vocabularies.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2013
money-hungry :

^^^ EXTRA-TERESTIAL-JAGUMO. wow!
*clapping heavily*
you sound like a very intelligent boy with a vast knowledge of complex vocabularies.

forget story, a woman does not need any extra jagumo to enjoy intimacy.

before i met my wife i have had vast experience with many ladies and i can tell you this fact. Many of them feel more pain than pleasure and GOD in his infinite wisdom has made it possible that even a man with 5inc can make a woman happy in bed.

I dont want to go back into the bedmatics of how to please a woman but believe me, its not about the size as believed by some men or women, its all psychology.

There are even more important things that turn a lady on than the guns in between men's legs.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2013
^eh sir, we are learners o! Preach! *grabs pen and paper* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by baby124: 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

before i met my wife i have had vast experience with many ladies and i can tell you this fact. Many of them feel more pain than pleasure and GOD in his infinite wisdom has made it possible that even a man with 5inc can make a woman happy in bed.

I dont want to go back into the bedmatics of how to please a woman but believe me, its not about the size as believed by some men or women, its all psychology.

There are even more important things that turn a lady on than the guns in between men's legs.
grin grin grin grin grin

You are clearly in your own world and make up things as you go. Learn this today, size matters and women love the PLEASURE of sex. Not PAIN. When they MOAN, they are not in PAIN. They are experiencing PLEASURE! Women love and want se*x just as much as men. A hole that can pass out a baby can take any size. cheesy. As long as there are no health issues, the sex is not terrible or pretense is not involved. Are you truly married

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
Sighs.found out that majority don't really know what marriage is before they rushed in.its a pity.our pastors and iman r not doin their works very well either.problems every where.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by coogar: 3:15pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin grin grin
You are clearly in your own world and make up things as you go. Learn this today, size matters and women love the PLEASURE of sex. Not PAIN. When they MOAN, they are not in PAIN. They are experiencing PLEASURE! Women love and want se*x just as much as men. A hole that can pass out a baby can take any size. cheesy. As long as there are no health issues, the sex is not terrible or pretense is not involved. Are you truly married

size does not matter, jare.....it's all in the head! the performance matters more. what's the point of a large girth if he cannot last a minute?

3 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin grin grin

Young man or woman, size does matter don't get me wrong please but a man of 5inch can satisfy a woman even better than a 12 inch man if he knows what to do and how to stimulate her erogenous zones..

You seem not to understand my standpoint as shown by the way you respond to my posts asking me if im married and explaining poo to me about a woman moaning. Sorry , i taught the moan was a laughter.

A lady does not value extra jagumo over matters of the heart so try and be matured to get the angle am coming from.

How many ladies see the size of a man's gun before flowing with him?

4 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

Learning Mode loading cheesy
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

No, u can never be in pain while making lv unless there is an infection or ur gun's head very crooked (really bent)in which case u r hittin d wall of d v but its not that painful either.
Size do matter to women o! It has destroyed a lot of marriage bro,take it from me
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

Young man or woman, size does matter don't get me wrong please but a man of 5inch can satisfy a woman even better than a 12 inch man if he knows what to do and how to stimulate her erogenous zones..

You seem not to understand my standpoint as shown by the way you respond to my posts asking me if im married and explaining poo to me about a woman moaning. Sorry , i taught the moan was a laughter.

A lady does not value extra jagumo over matters of the heart so try and be matured to get the angle am coming from.

Welcome to baby123 don't worry her twin jidegirl will soon step in
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by baby124: 3:21pm On May 10, 2013
Toks2008:

coogar:

size does not matter, jare.....it's all in the head! the performance matters more. what's the point of a large girth if he cannot last a minute?

You know you are ignorant when you are arguing with a woman on intimacy matters. wink
yellowpawpaw:
No, u can never be in pain while making lv unless there is an infection or ur gun's head very crooked (really bent)in which case u r hittin d wall of d v but its not that painful either.
Size do matter to women o! It has destroyed a lot of marriage bro,take it from me

Gbam my sister! Except the woman has an infection, she will experience pain or the thing is crooked. Our thing can take anything abeg. And size does matter. As long as it is below average. Average is 6inches by the way. grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Im surprised this is coming from a lady. You definitely can feel serious pain if you don't choose the right position with a real endowed man.

For the records, size matters i know but it seems many men dont realise that even with a 12 inch, a woman may not get satisfaction as she does with a 5inch if the later understands where what to do. Plain English
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
He shall be referred to as a half minute man

coogar:

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by baby124: 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

Welcome to baby123 don't worry her twin jidegirl will soon step in

You really need to get a life. You have issues.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:
grin grin grin grin grin

It is obvious some one missed biology class. The extra long and big things poke women in all the wrong places. If you took your biology class you would realize that the percentage of women who orgas#m from v#aginal sex only is very slim, because the female organ is dead inside, all the nerve endings are in the clitori#S. Most men do not even touch it, they think its by poking. It is only if your woman's G-spo t is prominent that she can enjoy just poking. Men enjoy s*ex more because of the way the male organ is made. If you had a lot of experience, you would know women fake moans most of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by coogar: 3:23pm On May 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

size did not destroy those marriages - the poor performance did. why do people carry this myth of size matters? which yeye size? the average length of a woman's vägina is 5 inches. anything beyond that is just a waste of sausage.....

it's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog.

baby_123:
You know you are ignorant when you are arguing with a woman on intimacy matters. wink

because men don't partake in this same sëxual matters? be deceiving yourself that size matters. the human eye cannot even tell the difference between 7 inches and 8 inches so it's all in your head that size matters.....

performance is the koko......

4 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by baby124: 3:24pm On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
It is obvious some one missed biology class. The extra long and big things poke women in all the wrong places. If you took your biology class you would realize that the percentage of women who orgas#m from v#aginal sex only is very slim, because the female organ is dead inside, all the nerve endings are in the clitoriS. Most men do not even touch it, they think its by poking. It is only if your woman's center of gravity is prominent that she can enjoy just poking. Men enjoy s*ex more because of the way the male organ is made. If you had a lot of experience, you would know women fake moans most of the time.

You can never fake a good thing, so the sex must be terrible if they fake. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Are you a woman? How can you use theory to define sex? i dont think you are a woman.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 3:26pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

You can never fake a good thing. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Are you a woman? How can you use theory to define sex? i dont think you are a woman.
LOL. Ask your close female friends. You do not need extra long stuff to pleasure your woman. It is all about experience
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2013
Danfo: OP,

Having examined all your comments thus far, I can tell you from John Street that she was not prepared to stop the infidelity, if not that you found out unexpectedly.

The implication of the above statement is that SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN under permitting circumstances.Take it or leave it alone.

The call is definitely yours bro... but know that if she stays SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN.

Best wishes to you in arriving at a wise decision on this very sensitive matter.
This is the part that everybody seems to be missing:
she didnt just feel remorse, repent and CONFESS, he CAUGHT her!
Even when he caught her, she was still trying to be economical with the details (which is a huge sign of deceitfulness)!.
@op: i heard u mention beauty and brains as some of her qualities. i presume her beauty/brains made you overlook the most essential quality ANY woman/wife should possess: GOOD MORALS. I must say that i Cherish marriage, but i'd rather remain single than have an infidel as a wife.
my opinion is a DIVORCE, cuz things will NEVER remain thesame. Don't fool your heart, you know its a fact.
I hope that i find a woman like my mother, if i don't,.... i shall have two kids (praying for boys) outside wedlock i won't have any regrets... none whatsoever.
you only live once, live it right.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
It is obvious some one missed biology class. The extra long and big things poke women in all the wrong places. If you took your biology class you would realize that the percentage of women who orgas#m from v#aginal sex only is very slim, because the female organ is dead inside, all the nerve endings are in the clitori#S. Most men do not even touch it, they think its by poking. It is only if your woman's G-spo t is prominent that she can enjoy just poking. Men enjoy s*ex more because of the way the male organ is made. If you had a lot of experience, you would know women fake moans most of the time.

Please educate some people here and evn the ladies tat believe they get carried away with large guns definitely know nada about their physiology.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
coogar:

size did not destroy those marriages - the poor performance did. why do people carry this myth of size matters? which yeye size? the average length of a woman's vägina is 5 inches. anything beyond that is just a waste of sausage.....

it's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog.
Pls tell them. Children of nowadays think they know it all. They get all their education from adult movies
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by baby124: 3:28pm On May 10, 2013
yoddy01:
LOL. Ask your close female friends. You do not need extra long stuff to pleasure your woman. It is all about experience

I should ask my female friends as a woman LOL, dude, the vagina is not the penis. You are mistaking organs. The vjayjay has feelings all the way to the G-s*pot. This is why size matters. Get it? All the walls are action packed.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2013
coogar:

No psychology here.it matters a lot.can u answer this for me. Why do most men run around yuonger gals citing tighter v when d wife's own must hv expanded from givin birth? Why r drugs for p extension sellin in millions?
Leave matter pls. I can't imagine marryin a man whose d is not compatible with my v.na misery abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.