Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (53920 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2013
yoddy01:

I can imagine the hurt you feel. It brings back memories. The mistake you made was trying to get all the details about the affair. I did that too thinking it will help me heal, but it only made it worse. Please talk with your wife, let her know how betrayed you feel, pour out all the rage and let her know that you will not tolerate a repetition. You will feel better in time. Some women do worse. I know one who cheated while she was 7months pregnant with her husband's baby. It is sickening to think of it, but this is the kind of world we live in.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2013
logica: It's your case that proves my point once again that knowing your spouse for ages has no bearing on how long the marriage will last. Even after 13 years, you are still speaking of "incompatibility"?

My brother no mind my sweet wife, she is so beautiful that she just got carried away and you know, she must blame it on something but nevertheless, she is only human.

The funniest part is that she claimed she was never carried away by another man but i caused the separation.

Anyway, i still love her so well and i wil be ready to forgive her if she retraces her steps and if i wait a little more and she still stays away, i will gladly move on.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2013
yoddy01:

Bros e, we are not seeking sex lessons here o wink. There are kids on this forum o.

er...erm... abeg left am,,, you never know i may be a learner in these s3x issues
some deep ish
wink cheesy grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

My brother no mind my sweet wife, she is so beautiful that she just got carried away and you know, she must blame it on something but nevertheless, she is only human.

The funniest part is that she claimed she was never carried away by another man but i caused the separation.

Anyway, i still love her so well and i wil be ready to forgive her if she retraces her steps and if i wait a little more and she still stays away, i will gladly move on.

You guys are great
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 9:50pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros take am easy o. If you are this angry, come imagine how the husband feels, another man topping your baby. It is disgusting
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Let me give you a hint.

Call her and sit her down for a real heart to heart talk.

Just maybe there is something she really wants that is lacking. We men must really know how to make her women happy in all areas.

I laughed my head off when my wife wrote to me that the only thing she missed is the massage i usually give to her but i know she is missing much more.

We are all adults here so please pardon me to tell you this, do crazy things to her in bed like licking her snail, explore her G spot, make her squirt and many more because women love good sex so really talk to her.

And anytime you make love to her, do it with serious vendetta by doing it real good always trying to prove to her that you are better.

But the bottom line is that you need to move on, forgive her and in no time GOD who sees your heart will make you forget. Stop bothering yourself about whether she had it 100yimes or once with another man.

Ye! Eti mi! Oga Tokunbo!!!!! Baba werey ni man yi o! Lmaooo! True stories... grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
yoddy01:

Bros e, we are not seeking sex lessons here o wink. There are kids on this forum o.

Some threads should be rated Adults only. Lol!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2013
yoddy01:

Bros take am easy o. If you are this angry, come imagine how the husband feels, another man topping your baby. It is disgusting

e dey pain me bros.... i no lie
i cant imagine how he will feel in the innermost of his soul
See wetin the good book talk

Pro 6: 34-35

34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ye! Eti mi! Oga Tokunbo!!!!! Baba werey ni man yi o! Lmaooo! True stories... grin

Yes o, that's why my run away wife still confessed two days ago on fb chat say she misses my "massage" as she no wan talk am finish.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by MMotimo: 9:57pm On May 09, 2013
The outrage against the woman is interesting or maybe it's because the OP 's pain and hurt are so real.

Cheating married women are not uncommon in Naija's big cities today, husbands just tend to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it's not happening.

OP, surely she has told you WHY she cheated? If you love her and she loves you and you can somehow move beyond the why and the hurt, give the marriage another chance
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Yes o, that's why my run away wife still confess two days ago on fb chat say she misses my "massage" as she no wan talk am finish.

shon sir! I am definitely a Learner cheesy
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by agohavivi(f): 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
Les: Right from d begining in eden, women have always been a mistake, a deadly one 4 dat mata... Even God 1st made d mistake.
Hmmmmmn! Where you born of an hyena or a fox? From your lines you definitely couldn't have been born of a woman. You probably were born of an animal. @OP, I'll advise you seek Gods face concerning this issue. Ask for his guidance so that you make the best decision concerning this. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
chymystique: My dear wah ever decision u make now think thoroughly abt et.. I wnt advise u to seperate or divorce her..buh Why dnt u seek d face of God in dis matter for Direction... #mythoughts
people and God na wa oo, even when it's clear that you can't bear it if it happen to you and you are here advising him to run to God, yeah it is good to run to God but the right thing should be done which is to file for a divorce. for your information the bible supports divorce in the case of adultery and i suggest he go on with it.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
agoha_vivi: Hmmmmmn! Where you born of an hyena or a fox? From your lines you definitely couldn't have been born of a woman. You probably were born of an animal. @OP, I'll advise you seek Gods face concerning this issue. Ask for his guidance so that you make the best decision concerning this. Cheers.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ah Ah,,, una wickid for this land eh,....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

shon sir! I am definitely a Learner cheesy

Bottom line, talk to your wife, some women love been kissed in a particular way, some love pre-intimacy for a long time and different ladies have different ways of letting off their hidden pleasure so discuss with your partner and understand this thoroughly.

some women will not cheat if they are really getting good satisfaction in bed. Every married man must make his wife squirt without minding the bedsheets getting wet. If you can achieve this, forget your wife ever cheating on you except she is.......

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Bottom line, talk to your wife, some women love been kissed in a particular way, some love pre-intimacy for a long time and different ladies have different ways of letting off their hidden pleasure so discuss with your partner and understand this thoroughly.

some women will not cheat if they are really getting good satisfaction in bed. Every married man must make his wife squirt without minding the bedsheets getting wet. If you can achieve this, forget your wife ever cheating on you except she is.......

Wow.. nice ish.. may your dreams come true bro..
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Yes o, that's why my run away wife still confessed two days ago on fb chat say she misses my "massage" as she no wan talk am finish.
Awwww...all na shakara! She go soon locate ur GPRS.Haba! No b Oga Tokunbo aka bedroom gladiator alias d guy with d golden gun again? Bros, Chillax! I go drop ur matter along wiv my prayer request dis coming Sunday..she must pack come back by fire or force. angry

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww...all na shakara! She go soon locate ur GPRS.Haba! No b Oga Tokunbo aka bedroom gladiator alias d guy with d golden gun again? Bros, Chillax! I go drop ur matter along wiv my prayer request dis coming Sunday..she must pack come back by fire or force. angry

amin... violently
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

Lmao! Egbon mi! Sofri o! Bcus as u dey answer present sir, na triplets go follow o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Egbon mi! Sofri o! Bcus as u dey answer present sir, na triplets go follow o grin grin

e ma binu.. from what i have learnt today...i am definitely a learner
i dont think i have the grace to do and face what this brothers have faced (even 20%)

And they are standing and hopeful

People don kill diaself for this kain thin naww

Dem kill the man, the woman, the pikin and finish diaslef last last

I bow o.. ID Marcos grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

OP please forget divorcing your wife and accept it was a repeated mistake and move on with her. Just do your self this favor and its very important, ask her how she wants it and what she wants so that you can always please her. All women are created to be monogamous yet very sensitive so until you really understand how to continually touch that soft spot, she may always get tempted to wander about. And im not talking about intimacy maters alone but in all other areas.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Some threads should be rated Adults only. Lol!

yes o
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 10:10pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

e dey pain me bros.... i no lie
i cant imagine how he will feel in the innermost of his soul
See wetin the good book talk

Very true
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

e ma binu.. from what i have learnt today...i am definitely a learner
i dont think i have the grace to do and face what this brothers have faced (even 20%)

And they are standing and hopeful

People don kill diaself for this kain thin naww

Dem kill the man, the woman, the pikin and finish diaslef last last

I bow o.. ID Marcos grin
To love is natural but to understand d variations of love U need wisdom.Dis guys are WISE!!!' E no easy o! Imagine, wiv d current oko wan lo de trend, na hin wan akebaje liv house over massage? Nkan be o! Hian!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
To love is natural but to understand d variations of love U need wisdom.Dis guys are WISE!!!' E no easy o! Imagine, wiv d current oko wan lo de trend, na hin wan akebaje liv house over massage? Nkan be o! Hian!

ID the thing called love is powerful
I swear
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2013
If that bitch remains in ur house,i bet even ur gateman wll have a taste of her honey pot.I wonder why some ppl think that a man should not get a divorce when it's necessary#4giveness my foot#
WhyMe222: Thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions. May God bless you all.

On the paternity of my daughter, I have no doubt she is my flesh and blood because of the striking resemblance. She is a replica of my mum.

I want to forgive her and move past this period and work on the marriage, this is the reason why we have stayed together till this moment. I had the chance of informing both parents last Christmas but I chose not to with the hope we will survive it and move on. Yeah my wife is remorseful. She has tried in her own way to make amends but truth be told, it is not easy. I cannot lƠ̴͡Ơ̴͡k at her and not wonder how she got to that hotel, took her clothes off, slept with her colleague/our family friend, left and I possibly went to pick her up when she got closer home in our usual fashion, she came back and carried my daughter, forming mother and wife, slept on the same bed with me (Oh Lord I must have been so foolish), and lƠ̴͡Ơ̴͡k me in the face to tell me she loves me. And then they repeated same thing few days later, and again and possibly again and again and again until I made the discovery. They claim it was just a few times cos I have spoken with the devil himself.

Before breaking the news to her after my discovery, I made her unlock her phone so I went straight to their BBM chats. Their BBM conversation and email correspondence lend credence to the fact that, they didn't just sleep with each other out of raging hormones, they were actually having an amorous affair. A supposed wife!

I wish there is a reset button so I can reset my memory and move on in my marriage cos I ĺOVƐ my wife and for the sake of our adorable daughter. But how will I cope in this misery she has put me in? Right now I don't feel anything for her anymore. I snap sometimes no matter how much I try not to. Even the way I relate with her. Our usual pet name "НONEY" is so heavy in mouth now that I just mumble it when I need to call her attention for anything.

I feel my best option is a dissolution. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Yes I know it has its up and downs and we have had our fare share and gone past through it. This one is bigger than me. I don wanna die young or age faster than I should cos I have noticed some rapid changes.

Meanwhile, I made her confess because she was trying to be economical with the details initially. Let me also mention that in all this, I never raised a finger at her. I am one with an absolute self control. I don't subscribe to violence in any form.

God help me.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Thank you sis. Its not easy o, i just dey wonder say how this girl go leave me go upon the pepper wey i dey show am but when she confessed two days ago that she is missing the massage i usually give to her, i got so relaxed that YES she is feeling my absence and that is when i knew she is not really sleeping with another man because except the man is a foolish man, he suppose dey massage her join.... lol!

Jokes asides, the bottom line is that love conquers all. Before we could even chat this way, it was not easy at all for the first 2 months so i still believe that if she is truly mine, she will come back so oga OP think again o. Cutting off the head is never a solution to a lingering headache.

Shebbi your wife is still willing to stay? my wife told me 4 months ago that she will rather die than come back to me just to tell me this month that she did not really mean it that way so you see that Love and patience is vital. It takes two forgivers to make a relationship work.

If i start to write what really heated up our separation then you will come to realize that our case is similar just that i am yet to confirm whether my wife has slept with another man or not and im not even interested in that.

So please forgive her IF SHE IS TRULY REPENTANT.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by emiye(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2013
Ah, na serious matter be dis o.

certainly, it is really painful for you, (1) your wife cheated on u (2)your fake family friend(triple f) cheated on u.
(3) your wife was having sex with the triple f, 4 months after child birth and breadfeasting your adorable daughter. (4) your wife was/is emotionally attached with the triple f, based on the subject of the mail that exposed her (ifemi) (5)She had sex repeatedly with the man (6) you had never cheated on her (7)i sense you used to hold her in high esteem to believe she couldnt have acted as she did.

My perception of your wife, based on all you have said, which might be wrong, bt i am close to certain i am not.

(1) She is a callous woman, it is even more confirmed, when you claimed she is intelligent.

(2) The remorse is not deep seated, she only feels very sober for being caught.

My submission is for you to seek for divorce, and you mutually agree on the custody of ur daughter. If she gets desperate as regards your lack of attention (sex and the rest), she may go diabolical on you soonest, coz i am almost certain she is callous

BUT, if you dont want to tow the divorce option, then you are wasting time, trying to heal still living with her under the same roof, you have spent 8 months trying to heal, the next 12 months still living with her will not change the situation, the only way out is SEPARATION, you can start with 3 months(only known to u), send her back to her parents house, if they live around, if not get a small apartment for her to stay coz of her job.

I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
emiye: Ah, na serious matter be dis o.

certainly, it is really painful for you, (1) your wife cheated on u (2)your fake family friend(triple f) cheated on u.
(3) your wife was having sex with the triple f, 4 months after child birth and breadfeasting your adorable daughter. (4) your wife was/is emotionally attached with the triple f, based on the subject of the mail that exposed her (ifemi) (5)She had sex repeatedly with the man (6) you had never cheated on her (7)i sense you used to hold her in high esteem to believe she couldnt have acted as she did.

My perception of your wife, based on all you have said, which might be wrong, bt i am close to certain i am not.

(1) She is a callous woman, it is even more confirmed, when you claimed she is intelligent.

(2) The remorse is not deep seated, she only feels very sober for being caught.

My submission is for you to seek for divorce, and you mutually agree on the custody of ur daughter. If she gets desperate as regards your lack of attention (sex and the rest), she may go diabolical on you soonest, coz i am almost certain she is callous

BUT, if you dont want to tow the divorce option, then you are wasting time, trying to heal still living with her under the same roof, you have spent 8 months trying to heal, the next 12 months still living with her will not change the situation, the only way out is SEPARATION, you can start with 3 months(only known to u), send her back to her parents house, if they live around, if not get a small apartment for her to stay coz of her job.

I wish u the best.

Who be this? Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On May 09, 2013
Toks2008:

Who be this? Are you married?
Lucifer!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Katier00(f): 10:42pm On May 09, 2013
MORN DEW: Divorce her wit immediate effect i dnt knw y some women ar makin themselves more useless. Shame to her inform her family.
c as ur mouth dey run like tap

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.