Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (53928 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2013
If I were you I will poison her
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by xty114(f): 5:13pm On May 09, 2013
andromida:

Again I implore you to forgive her,it won't happen overnight. It will take time so give it time. A break from her will do you good for now and you really don't want the details but if you insist you should equally ask her what pushed her out. I am not defending her actions but if you must know the sordid details the you should at least know the reason behind the action.

Nice one, Andromida.

My Brother, if you investigate well, you will found out that all the people advising you to leave your wife are not married and they dont know what it is to be married and remain in marriage. You dont have an option, you are both young and you have to forgive her.

Who says marriage is a bed of roses? I dont know the craze about married women nowadays. Men now go after married women a lot. If truly she is remorseful, please do find it in you heart to forgive her.

Am married and i know how it is. Put yourself in her shoes, had it been you are the one caught cheating, would she have divorced you? Draw her closer to yourself if only for the sake of your daughter. I really feel your pains.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2013
johnny handsom: If I were you I will poison her
why would you do that
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2013
oga is she your first love? is hard but move on.... we all experienced the same.... ur just a baby hehehehe grin grin
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 09, 2013
greatgod2012:

sincerely, i dont know what to say, i wish i can suggest a/some suggestions, but sincerely, this one fall my hand big-time, and since adultery is the major acceptable reason for a divorce and also, since that is what you think can heal you up from this mess, i will say......goodluck, because, i dont know how to beg on her behalf, since i know definately that i cant do it, so, i cant condone whoever commits such great abomination.

However, @op, i will sincerely beg you not to allow your decision affect your child negatively, show her the love, care and protection she deserve, shes such an innocent child and should not be made to suffer for the sin which she knows nothing about. Also, never speak ill of your wife to your daughter, because, such is not good for her psychology, and her self-esteem too may be at stake, if things do not go as expected around her, so, pls, take care of this area and be a man.
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people, and all that happens to we humans are lessons, i.e we learn everyday through what life throws at us.
Wishing you goodluck and divine wisdom to handle this issue as expected.
after perusing d above piece,my instincts tell me that u must be a wife material...
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by chymystique(f): 5:29pm On May 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

Useless fellow. Have you seen the face of god before?

Ets seems u r retard€d! Shut up if u ve natn to say angry

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:
why would you do that

To save other unmarried men like me from marrying a skunk like that when they eventually divorce

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by ayindetemi: 5:36pm On May 09, 2013
MEN Shld picture what their wives go through when they engage in extramarital affairs

3 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by hardbody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
chymystique: My dear wah ever decision u make now think thoroughly abt et.. I wnt advise u to seperate or divorce her..buh Why dnt u seek d face of God in dis matter for Direction... #mythoughts

Face of God my foot. Where was God's face when she started tripple cheating. Some women are so fortunate. May it not happen to me sha, i will not discuss it, i will bring in all manner of ladies to the house and we will turn our house to a brothel, then we go see who go tire
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
johnny handsom:

To save other unmarried men like me from marrying a skunk like that when they eventually divorce

make sure u prepare for prison life and soap thinz grin

hey fish can you pick up the soap for me
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2013
hardbody:

Face of God my foot. Where was God's face when she started tripple cheating. Some women are so fortunate. May it not happen to me sha, i will not discuss it, i will bring in all manner of ladies to the house and we will turn our house to a brothel, then we go see who go tire

u are not thinking with your head nay you are thinking with your 2nd head
Turn the house your daughter lives in into a brothel
spend scarce funds on your concubines, money better spent or saved for her college educatoon or at least a vacation for you to go and clear your head

carry GOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 5:44pm On May 09, 2013
kukus01:
WOMEN = chicken brain
The nigerian society frowns at adulterous women! if dem born you well try polyandry for here!!!
If you read the comment I responded to, you would realize I do not condone adultery, but it seems you lack the intelligence to do that. Your comment shows your level of intelligence. You obviously have the chicken brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by ifefemi(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2013
OP, this is difficult and sure would disturb the 'ordinary' man. Also, you're justified on basis of adultery. However, please consider just two words for you:

LOVE & FORGIVE

I won't talk about love, as it's obvious you (still) love your wife. I believe you're a christian. We are to forgive out of obedience to the Lord,and also forgive so that our prayers will not be hindered.
Matthew 6:14-16
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins". (NIV)

Mark 11:25
"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins". (NIV)
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

make sure u prepare for prison life and soap thinz grin

hey fish can you pick up the soap for me

Ikpu gbawa nne gi there anumpama

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
johnny handsom:

Ikpu gbawa nne gi there anumpama

House, please what does this mean angry
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by yoddy01: 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
successking:

Until you see man as God has created him and endowed him with unrestricted liberty, you will pass on the route of adultery on the grand that if a man does it a woman can do it, and you end up throwing your dignity to the wired destructive fire of life. May God open your understanding.

I hope God gives you wisdom too. If you took the time to read my previous comment and the comment I responded to, you would have seen why I ask the guy if he heard of polyandry. Men and women are equal. If you want us to start backing it with biblical references, I'm game.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 09, 2013
Pls where can I conduct a DNA test in lagos and cost?

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by successking: 5:57pm On May 09, 2013
yoddy01:
I hope God gives you wisdom too. If you took the time to read my previous comment and the comment I responded to, you would have seen why I ask the guy if he heard of polyandry. Men and women are equal. If you want us to start backing it with biblical references, I'm game.

Man was made first from the image of God and woman out of man. Please, read the book of the first Corinthians.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by onadana: 5:58pm On May 09, 2013
"It is an abomination when a woman cheats but it is not when a man does".....that is what many people say.....am not saying you cheated am just echoing the mind of so many people in our society.Bro...you have being blind all along to tell you the truth.Honestly,you have to take responsibility for your wife's action as the head of the home.A man is a head for goodness sake...your wife having an affair did not just start from the blues,all the signs where there you where just too blind to see.You failed your family as the head of the home...come on..were you in space all this while..as the head of the home it is your duty to know what your wife does behind your back,who are friends are and so on...bro you are crying over split milk....it is your duty to protect and guide your family but you did not.If you where up and doing you would have nipped it in the bud before it occurred.Open your eyes bro...why cry over split milk.....A WOMAN OR MAN THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANY THING I MEAN ANYTHING....DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD?Bro we can advice you from today till eternity the choice is yours to make....the decision of whether she stays or goes lies with you.FOLLOW YOUR HEART..GOOD LUCK...YOU WILL NEED PLENTY OF IT.

4 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by muelzik(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2013
This is really touching. It beat my imagination and made me wonder if I will ever get married, without ending up being possessive of her (my wife). Anyway, what I'll advise you to do is never forget that marriage has its own chapters, full of details (sweetness and bitterness). Now think about this. What would have happened if peradventure, your discovery only came after 30years in marriage, whereas your children would have grown old enough to be called 'married kids' and Where you have fulfilled all life demands, at least to a reasonable extent and then your wife got herself into such a 'mistake'.

I know of one family that got wiped off due to the 'mistake' of the wife. The moment it was discovered that the wife had been sleeping with a boy about her son's age, the man collapsed and died, the children scattered, leaving mother in stupor of her sexual drunkenness with the little boy.

I should say you are lucky you discovered this early enough and she is remorseful. I will say, take time away, show her what true love is, forgive her (if you know she has repented), pray for her and move on with the marriage. Protect that child's future cos she depends on both you and her mother to become somebody in life. Spend more time with your wife, get her busy doing something that will never give her a chance to make out with someone else, for an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I believe with time, you will forget all these, even though it is not gonna be that easy. Think about the years you haven't spent together yet. you have more time. there are a lot of wrongs she will have no choice than to pay you back in forgiveness.

FIRST CONSIDER MAKING SURE SHE RESIGN FROM THAT WORK AND GO FOR DELIVERANCE. THE LORD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2013
kwangi: Okay, maybe you're trying to impress some people with the no beating part.
For me sha, if I were in his shoes, the beating no go get part two.
It's after the mad kpo kpo that I'll send her back to her father's house.
See nonsense o!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
otokx: If OP is a christian then he should simply forgive and work on his emotions.
!^^^ senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by StateOfMind: 6:27pm On May 09, 2013
I just re read the Original post and realised its even 8months already and the Op still hasn't found a place in his heart to forgive the wife...living as strangers with nothing but hatred towards your wife for close to a year is not encouraging..

Op should just do whatever it is that would make him happy and bring him back to life while considering the poor daughter too undecided
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If this question is meant for me,i will advise you not to consider divorce at all ! Please do not divorce ur lovely wife !
I can tell you what to do to get rid of all ur worries and concerns and i promise u that after now,she will not go back to such life or act !
God help us.
why do you always put 'God help us' in every post?.
Grow da fvck up mehn!
it's gentlemen like you that bosses fvck their wives.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Can you please spare us your may God this and may go that angry angry angry
don't mind dat bulldog. fvcking annoying!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2013
lynpetra: This is really painful...God give me the grace not to cheat on my future husband esp during trials and temptations...its like murdering him while he sleeps wrapped in my arms.God help us all.
i pray not to meet ur kind.... future cheat.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2013
andyanders: My brother, I feel your pain and know that ONLY DEVIL can penetrate into a happy home to destroy it.

To me, since you stated that you love your wife, I urge you to take her for deliverance, possibly SCOAN and you will be surprised to find out that it wasn't her,but the evil one inside her.
When she is delivered, you will be surprised that you will not be nursing the feelings of hatred on her but love after forgiveness.
Note that no 2 perfect people on the face of this earth. The devil you know is better than the one out there.
People telling you to throw her out, most of them, their wives, do more than what your wife did.
True Forgiveness backed by God, will not give you pain. Please forgive, I know it hurts, God will heal the wound.
→^^^what rubbish!
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On May 09, 2013
greatgod2012:

may God have mercy on you.
Amen ooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
WhyMe222: We have talked about joint custody if the marriage finally collapses which is very likely. I agree my little girl will be better off with her mum. But the thought of her not growing up under my watch is killing me. I love her to bits and wanna enjoy her stages of growth. But this I am going to miss. It's killing me.

My heart bleeds for you and I feel your pain. However, you are much better leaving this LovePeddler that calls you her husband. Just don't leave your baby. We should not blame the devil or the angel. This lady has abandoned you and love does not live in your house any more. Leave the sorrow behind and run. That is what I would do.

Once you've seen the signs, run! These type of women never change, they get worse. She is not sorry about what she did, she is only sorry because she was caught. Now if you forgive her, she would begin to devise better means to cover her tracks until you catch her in the act again. It is over bro! Cut your losses and move on. Before you move, play this song for her over and over. This is one of the most melancholic songs that should capture your emotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V5gFAiPJhvI#t=95s

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by TriPorth: 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
@OP I really feel for you, I had closed my eyes to feel if this had happened to me. The truth is that nothing will ever be the same again. Your wife will continue to be a stranger and reason for you to detest humanity if you continue to live her. God will heal your pain and comfort your heart. I'm afraid, if you continue to live in this your state with your wife and daughter, your anger may trickle down to your daughter. Do you sincerely think of having another child with your wife and continue to live with her. God can heal your pain, but our God is not a fool. Take a decision that will not make you to leave a miserable life. Remember, you are someone else's son.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by moneyhungry(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

House, please what does this mean angry
that ur mom's punny should burst and that u are a bushmeat!
d guy finish u. i dey shame for u.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2013
money-hungry :
d guy finish u. i dey shame for u.

Thanks.. more importantly shame for the guy...
its just words though but not surprised at his uncouthedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.