Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19373 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 12:04am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

You sure say that dude doesn't have a secret with her?

How come the dude keep say SUGAR MUMMY?

God is watching!!!
God can't watch our boring act sad
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 12:07am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

Doing the cooking?

Chineke oooo!!!
[size=11pt]Na joke o! Vicky don show for thread. I didn't say anything o./size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: your mind is so warped and obsessed with sex that you think if females are together then its all about lesbianism.this is still part of what i am saying please grow up.there is much more life has to offer one than so much ranting about marriage.afterall we see victims of the so called marriages every where this days,let me not even go to women that are married to men and the man is just a husband by paper instead of fulfilling his responsibilities as a married man all in a bid to be mr and mrs lagbaja
Please dear, you need to cool down biko, my mind is not "warped or obsessed" about SEX as you make it seem, Sex is not something I could be obsessed with, when I have Money in hard currency to be obsessed about, following the Almighty rule of Sweet life 3:16 "chase money and other things shall be added unto you. Don't sweat it, sex is the least of my problems . I was just trying to remind you that the more you "roll" with your girls emotions and affection has a way of throwing people off balance. lol- As for victims of failed marriages: Learn from other peoples experience and make your marriage a model for others to follow, a lesson from mum will go a long way BTW why dwelling on the negative examples of marriages, check around there are still more solid marriages waxing strong than divorce cases, that reminds me MINDSET. Growing up: I think I've grown enough to understand that we're all products of the Marriage institution including YOU. So why not respect your foundation unless you tell me otherwise, I will understand ! ***smiles**
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2013
BarryX: Please dear, you need to cool down biko, my mind is not "warped or obsessed" about SEX as you make it seem, Sex is not something I could be obsessed with, when I have Money in hard currency to be obsessed about, following the Almighty rule of Sweet life 3:16 "chase money and other things shall be added unto you. Don't sweat it, sex is the least of my problems . I was just trying to remind you that the more you "roll" with your girls emotions and affection has a way of throwing people off balance. lol- As for victims of failed marriages: Learn from other peoples experience and make your marriage a model for others to follow, a lesson from mum will go a long way BTW why dwelling on the negative examples of marriages, check around there are still more solid marriages waxing strong than divorce cases, that reminds me MINDSET. Growing up: I think I've grown enough to understand that we're all products of the Marriage institution including YOU. So why not respect your foundation unless you tell me otherwise, I will understand ! ***smiles**
summarize abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:02am On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
summarize abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Agrika: 1:15am On May 12, 2013
Nonsense! Anytime i see such threads i weep for Nigerian girls, must a lady be married before the society sees her as a complete woman? The funniest thing is that you will see half-baked, broke arse loosers opening threads like these to make fun of them, some of these women are seasoned professionals in thier areas of specialization and through thier effort have catered for members of thier family, some are not even attracted to the institution of marriage at all, some just want to be free and live thier life the way they please and you are here typing rubbish! Ewu Gambia!

9 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:25am On May 12, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Chelu. I'll personally tap pammy for you.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^^ Chelu. I'll personally tap pammy for you.[/size]
i want to drink pammy embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 12, 2013
See as the small penniless boys from 190 to Eze pomoh flying around like flies..... cheesy

Old matured men wey don reach to get grand kids! Looking for 60+ women nairaland!

Very soon we go see another nairaland guy with their oyibo mistress cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 2:00am On May 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
[size=11pt]Na joke o! Vicky don show for thread. I didn't say anything o./size]

Isi African salad, are you related to 190! undecided

U Berra make ya self useful before it's too late.

Ain't nobody gat time for that.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 2:04am On May 12, 2013
Ucheosefoh: 39 years and still single lol

Ucheosefoh: Save a brother in need. I finish my OND last year from one of the federal polytehnics in the southeast, Anambra state in particular. My problem is that I have search for where to do my industria training IT, I have send my CV to banks, companies around Onitsha environs which is where I live at the moment, what most of the banks and companies want are candidates with minimum qualification of OND which as an IT candidate I dont have it because I have not seen my last semester result let along computing my results which is a big disadvantage to my chances of getting a place to do my IT. I dont have the connections that some of my friends and coursemates have, not minding that I will love to go for a course for ICT but that one is too expensive for me. I have resign to my fate so broke and frustrated but I decied that before I finally give up I must share my problems and hope you guys can help me as you help others that I have read their testimonies on this great forum

O boy, ha far na?

U Neva get job u dey here dey open ya opuno mouth...keep lol ! No go look for wia u go do ya IT. Isi aki!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 2:09am On May 12, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Close dat ya ogiri mouth cheesy

Yellow pawpaw u go soon over ripe. Keep using that cream, u hear?
tongue

NB...At mods! Am still on topic
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

O boy, ha far na?

U Neva get job u dey here dey open ya opuno mouth...keep lol ! No go look for wia u go do ya IT. Isi aki!
lipsrsealed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 2:14am On May 12, 2013
Ishilove:

In that case I weep for the Nigerian educational system. Smh

Anyway as the saying goes, if a beard was a sign of wisdom, the he-goat would be a genius

I have died!

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by HarvardGrad: 3:22am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: just go to universities around in nigeria and see the so called phd students and even some phd graduates.infact,you will literarily faint.they no be am at all

Na wa for you o, its LITERALLY.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 3:31am On May 12, 2013
What a funny thread grin grin

As they say, "We are all destined to marry and well secure"
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by luvmijeje(f): 3:56am On May 12, 2013
Oooh, it is no longer 30+, so it is now 25+. Mtcheew,immature and jobless somebody.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:08am On May 12, 2013
luvmijeje: Oooh, it is no longer 30+, so it is now 25+. Mtcheew,immature and jobless somebody.

I tell you. It's not every lady that marries at the age of 22 lol.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by An0nimus: 4:25am On May 12, 2013
Someone really did take his time and effort to get on the internet, move his fingers on a qwerty keyboard and come up with a thread like thisundecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
summarize abeg
You will have to wait ooo, E don tey wen I do summary maybe when I enrol again.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:03am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

@Vikin my friend!

Hum! Why are you so concern about this thread?

Please how old are you?

Don't worry, God time is the best!!!
I can actually guess are age. She is so much into the topic. I think the Op touched a sensitive spot.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by whatzbyafria(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2013
Acidosis:
bro you're suffering...

you're like a mechanic servicing people's cars without getting paid.. after buying engine oil with your money...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:10am On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: I can actually guess are age. She is so much into the topic. I think the Op touched a sensitive spot.

Bro, no mind Vikin jor.
She will be 36yrs by August 16th(according to her profile).
And she is the grand mother of single ladies on nairaland.

She attended GOD TIME IS THE BEST revival ministry...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:14am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: na talk be this abi na rant.whiz kid dey there,tell me wetin e read,whether he even finish 1st degree with the money wey e dey make.tell me how many book bill gate read.if e be by book we know where some people go dey na.na today :p no worry you go soon become lecturer.you go write book taya before dem give you promotion,o yea and tips from your students too.ndo 8-)
It is in Nigeria that rascals are more valued than people who have achieved a level of success in academics. This is one of the reasons this country might be backward for ever.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:17am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: just go to universities around in nigeria and see the so called phd students and even some phd graduates.infact,you will literarily faint.they no be am at all
Why don't you try to get one?

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by oyinbogirl(f): 6:41am On May 12, 2013
Agrika: Nonsense! Anytime i see such threads i weep for Nigerian girls, must a lady be married before the society sees her as a complete woman? The funniest thing is that you will see half-baked, broke arse loosers opening threads like these to make fun of them, some of these women are seasoned professionals in thier areas of specialization and through thier effort have catered for members of thier family, some are not even attracted to the institution of marriage at all, some just want to be free and live thier life the way they please and you are here typing rubbish! Ewu Gambia!

well said !

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 6:44am On May 12, 2013
Vikin: See as the small penniless boys from 190 to Eze pomoh flying around like flies..... cheesy

Old matured men wey don reach to get grand kids! Looking for 60+ women nairaland!

Very soon we go see another nairaland guy with their oyibo mistress cheesy.

cool

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 7:59am On May 12, 2013
Agrika: Nonsense! Anytime i see such threads i weep for Nigerian girls, must a lady be married before the society sees her as a complete woman? The funniest thing is that you will see half-baked, broke arse loosers opening threads like these to make fun of them, some of these women are seasoned professionals in thier areas of specialization and through thier effort have catered for members of thier family, some are not even attracted to the institution of marriage at all, some just want to be free and live thier life the way they please and you are here typing rubbish! Ewu Gambia!

Bro stop crying!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 12, 2013
BarryX: Please dear, you need to cool down biko, my mind is not "warped or obsessed" about SEX as you make it seem, Sex is not something I could be obsessed with, when I have Money in hard currency to be obsessed about, following the Almighty rule of Sweet life 3:16 "chase money and other things shall be added unto you. Don't sweat it, sex is the least of my problems . I was just trying to remind you that the more you "roll" with your girls emotions and affection has a way of throwing people off balance. lol- As for victims of failed marriages: Learn from other peoples experience and make your marriage a model for others to follow, a lesson from mum will go a long way BTW why dwelling on the negative examples of marriages, check around there are still more solid marriages waxing strong than divorce cases, that reminds me MINDSET. Growing up: I think I've grown enough to understand that we're all products of the Marriage institution including YOU. So why not respect your foundation unless you tell me otherwise, I will understand ! ***smiles**
then stop using subtle sarcasm to indirectly pressure ladies to rush into marriage.its not everyone that is a fool.there are others that understand subliminal communication too and i hope you are actually chasing self development and money will follow because the more you chase money,the more money runs away,so pursue self development in all ramifications and money will come in.then if you want ladies to learn from others mistake dont use sarcasm and stupid rhetorical questions.2 if you know you are not so warped why are you reminding me about having attraction to the same sex.only people that have tendencies of perversion and obsession for sex think that way thirdly because my parents married very late and their foundation was not based on sex and other ephemeral things like we have these days,they are still happily married, and 4 i have cooled down long ago.thanks for the brief tales....isshhh
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 9:04am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

Bro, no mind Vikin jor.
She will be 36yrs by August 16th(according to her profile).
And she is the grand mother of single ladies on nairaland.

She attended GOD TIME IS THE BEST revival ministry...

Can you imagine undecided
I never knew vikin and tpia were age mates undecided
If this same vikin that's here listened to my advice
4yrs ago, her first daughter would have been 2 undecided

Instead u see her galivanting around on nairaland like an antelope
Another sunday has passed, how many white weddings were recorded on nairaland

Vikin tell me

#covers-face#

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

Bro stop crying!
apparently he isn't.he is revealing to you the reality on ground.if you will exercise your brain and make an empirical research (that is if you learnt about proper research when you were a masters degree student),then come back and reply him instead of resorting to personality attacks. ONLY MEDIOCRES DO THAT so act and reason like someone who passed the 4 walls of a university toget a first degree and 2nd degree (that is if you aren't lieing anyway because anybody can claim anything on nairaland.even a company driver can claim to be an m.d on nairaland.we know una type)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.