Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19375 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 9:18am On May 12, 2013
At the mention of MARRIAGE

Every 26+ lady must vex grin

Following

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Why don't you try to get one?
sorry i dont make noise about my academic qualifications on nairaland.whether i have a phd degree or i didn't finish primary school,its left for people who know me outside nairaland/where i work

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 12, 2013
Fussbot: At the mention of MARRIAGE

Every 26+ lady must vex grin

Following
at the mention of how fat some men's bank account or who they are in the society, how far they have suceeded or made a name for themselves in their fields of endeavour,they must get uncomfortable and edgy :/

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by starlightRR(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2013
Acidosis:
bro you're suffering...

you're like a mechanic servicing people's cars without getting paid.. after buying engine oil with your money...

I like this....seriously what's the need of having more than a gf

and as for the op.... get a life, leave them girls alone marriage is good but does not guarantee a fulfilled life

I guess a girl turned u down so you just come face nairaland chics

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 9:28am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: at the mention of how fat some men's bank account or who they are in the society, how far they have suceeded or made a name for themselves in their fields of endeavour,they must get uncomfortable and edgy :/
ERROR 404!

Wat is dis 1 saying??

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Arsenate(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2013
Fussbot: ERROR 404!

Wat is dis 1 saying??

lmao...
That girl Kulyie abi na Curly no dey ever gree, I swear. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: It is in Nigeria that rascals are more valued than people who have achieved a level of success in academics. This is one of the reasons this country might be backward for ever.
even americans value what a man has to offer to his society than a man that has read all the books in this world and cannot fit into the real world that is why people like bill gates,steven wonder,mark (facebook),beyonce etc are celebrated.go and find out whether some of them finished their first degree or high school.the difference is that they invested in themselves and they proved beyond reasonable doubt that they are experts in what they do

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 12, 2013
Fussbot: ERROR 404!

Wat is dis 1 saying??

what happens in the real world,not in your fantasy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2013
Kulyiesugar, I don land o! U need help? Dash me one scapegoat make I use wash Sunday Biko! cheesy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09am On May 12, 2013
Agrika: Nonsense! Anytime i see such threads i weep for Nigerian girls, must a lady be married before the society sees her as a complete woman? The funniest thing is that you will see half-baked, broke arse loosers opening threads like these to make fun of them, some of these women are seasoned professionals in thier areas of specialization and through thier effort have catered for members of thier family, some are not even attracted to the institution of marriage at all, some just want to be free and live thier life the way they please and you are here typing rubbish! Ewu Gambia!
Wagbayiiiii!!! Beaurriful! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2013
Ishilove:

In that case I weep for the Nigerian educational system. Smh

Anyway as the saying goes, if a beard was a sign of wisdom, the he-goat would be a genius
Kai! See bar!!!!!!! My squad dey vex o! ROFTLMAOOOING....

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2013
Vikin: See as the small penniless boys from 190 to Eze pomoh flying around like flies..... cheesy

Old matured men wey don reach to get grand kids! Looking for 60+ women nairaland!

Very soon we go see another nairaland guy with their oyibo mistress cheesy.

Lmao! Madam, even d local chippy shop dey reject dier cv. Worrashame!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

Bro stop crying!
My friend shattap! Nkpi!

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2013
Hmn.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: It is in Nigeria that rascals are more valued than people who have achieved a level of success in academics. This is one of the reasons this country might be backward for ever.
Error!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kulyiesugar, I don land o! U need help? Dash me one scapegoat make I use wash Sunday Biko! cheesy kiss
be my guest sweet :*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Error!!!!!!
big time
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:31am On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Madam, even d local chippy shop dey reject dier cv. Worrashame!
lol cheesy no mind them.many of them are empty financially and mentally thats why they can come to nairaland and be asking stupid questions.they have to express their frustrations on nairaland
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:31am On May 12, 2013
190: Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

I keep telling them, if they invest all the time they spend on nairaland on the streets looking for husband

they would have gotten married over 4YRS ago but NO they wont listen, later they'll say 190 is bad angry angry
190 u be Bad guy. Why u too dey yab
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! See bar!!!!!!! My squad dey vex o! ROFTLMAOOOING....
lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Error!!!!!!

Madam love-vendor, allow your girls settle down na. Trafficking is a grave offence.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:44am On May 12, 2013
Let me leave here before una put me for trouble undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Madam love-vendor, allow your girls settle down na. Trafficking is a grave offence.
are you one of her clients,can you boldly say you had sex with her in exchange of money,if not biko meshionu (shut up)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Mynd44: 10:49am On May 12, 2013
I swear I was just passing
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: are you one of her clients,can you boldly say you had sex with her in exchange of money,if not biko meshionu (shut up)

i used p. I.mmp o, not love-vendo o.

Like a manager ni o lol

in a friendly way..
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2013
190: Let me leave here before una put me for trouble undecided
please do that quickly :/
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by IZUKWU(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2013
Somebody help, the house is on fire
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:54am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: please do that quickly :/

I'm typing this from the middle of a white wedding

The girl is just 22 undecided

When are you doing yours or you never taya to dey waka waka

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

i used p. I.mmp o, not love-vendo o.

Like a manager ni o lol

in a friendly way..
what is your proof.did you see her or do you know where her brothel is :/ if not stop making baseless assumptions (in a friendly way too) thank you
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by sauceEEP(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2013
*grabs kirishi and kunu* takes a seat
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

For your info,

1.I don marry...
2. I was more than 25 before I got married.

3. I was busy making money and preparing my future.
4. I took my time not pressurized.

5. Even if I wasn't married, my single life will still be the bomb!

And 6. You don arrive? undecided

please tell them o, they think because u r on nairaland means u r not married. most women here are married and working. i can bet u that the op is jobless attention seeker.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:59am On May 12, 2013
Beync: please tell them o, they think because u r on nairaland means u r not married. most women here are married and working. i can bet u that the op is jobless attention seeker.

Shey you wrote Jamb again this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.