Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 (13987 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by 4shyzzy: 6:30pm On May 15, 2008
chicks confuse me sometimes, y do you ladies always ask a guy for marriage? don't u know that's sure fire to get rid of him? wait till his ready, if after 3 yrs he's not down with you, move on. Better ask God for guidance, ask Him for a partner, and cliche as it may sound, He always answers our prayers. Otherwys 4get. U screwed up with the big question. A guy is ready when he is ready, no pressure. Good luck!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Dalby(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2008
Just leave wink
Forget about all the sweet things he tells you undecided
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by DaJunta(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2008
@Poster,
Im surprised u are yet 2 decide on this after all these while. embarassed
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2008
ogbenyeanu:

darling,dnt u think a lot could happen in 5yrs. O dikwa risky!
O dikwa very very risky. . . except you're really sure of God's directive and plan for your life. wink
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by 1Music2luv(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2008
HMMM!!!! 32 years
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by dee02(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2008
If it is 40 he wants u to wait till, KO SI BIG DEAL!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by prettyuc: 7:46pm On May 29, 2008
i can only advice you to think deeply and know what is right for u, since both of you are the same age now his a man and ur a woman waiting for more five years is not a small thing.

think wisely.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Arielle: 1:01am On May 30, 2008
The guy says he's not ready and thats the truth. It may not have anything to do with money.
Please don't put undue pressure on this young man you've only dated for 4 months.
You're only 27. Enjoy your single life. There are tons of things to do and achieve before you settle down.
Leave him or wait, its up to you. Life is never a sure thing. But what I will say is that men can smell desperation a mile away. And there's nothing that puts a guy off faster than a desperate woman.
Marriage will come when you least expect it. When you lead a genuinely full life with varied interests, and probably not even thinking of settling down, you will meet a guy who will beg to put a ring on your finger. It may be your current guy, it may not be. Life can be funny that way, I'm speaking from experience. It may not happen the same way for you, but my point is there are no guarantees in life. We cannot base our life decisions on what-ifs. What if you wait till 32 and he doesn't marry you? On the other hand, what if he agrees to marry you now, and chickens out at the last minute? Like, say, your wedding day? It happens! What if he does marry you and proceeds to spend all his time outside the home at clubs or hanging with the boys in a bid to recapture his freedom? Or ends up resenting you?
In the meantime you will have deprived yourself of a wealth of enriching experiences you could have had by further education, career advancement or meeting new people, that could help to make you a well-rounded, respectable and self-sufficient lady any guy would be proud to bear his name.
Please concentrate on making yourself a better person. That is what you should bring to a marriage.
Sorry for going on!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by sweetk(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2008
My best advice for you is continue to date him he might be the one. But also remember to keep your options open because he might not be the one for you when you turn 32. Women change with age and maturity, so the things we look for in a man aren't the same at 27 as it is at 32. Open your eyes waiting may very well benefit you.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by mosyb: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2008
IF ANY AVAILABLE MAN DEY, 4GET THAT GUY, HIM WAN PLAY 4 TIME

BE REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by nike4luv(f): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2008
thats his own way of saying my career comes first before you. what if when he is boasting his career someone comes and take him away. 5 years of your life worth that!, its either your way or the motorway, dump his a$$
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by adex285(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
i would rather advice the duo to get engage first if the guy is really serious bout the lady.i think with this,the girl can be rest assure the guy in particular is not trying to toy with her.But if the guy can engage her, then E better make you Quit the relationship.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by ajtunde: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
if truely u love him u can wait,i will encourage u to get engaged.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by misssexyu(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
color=#990000][/color][u beta move on with ur lyf gurl as u cn c marriage is nt a do or die affair
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2008
what the f**k[/color]
is he gay?
hes got a fabulous chic and wants 2 wait 5 more years
4 wot?!!![size=8pt][/size][color=#990000]
[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by LAKANYE(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2008
[b]You really don't need to take any body's advice if you want.

Let TIME decide for you.

You can decide for yourself when you begin to see traces of gray hair growing on your head.

If you keep waiting FOR A MAN TO DECIDE TO MARRY YOU on or before you turn 32, and God forbid he decides at that time that, "HMMNN, YOU ARE "looking" TOO OLD, I DON'T THINK I WANNA BE WITH YOU ANY MORE" I wonder what you gonna do then.

EVERY WOMAN HAVE ONLY ONE GOOD CHANCE OF BEING WITH ONE GOOD MAN,
all other chances afterwards are just Bleep buddies.
THE BALL IS ABSOLUTELY IN YOUR COURT

WHEN YOU DECIDE TO START DATING HIM, HOW MANY PEOPLE IN NAIRALAND ADVICE YOU TO PICK HIM?
AND IF YOU ARE STILL WITH THIS DUDE AFTER ALL THIS ADVICE NAIRALAND MEMBERS HAD OFFERED YOU FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING CONSULTATION FEES TO ANYONE,
O WELL,
YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS. [/b]
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2008
that is terrible embarassed
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by saucekid(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2008
i comment my reserve grin
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by LetThemSay: 3:16am On Jun 22, 2008
What if you get to 32 and he no longer wants to marry u ? just something to think about angry angry angry angry
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by rockchic: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2008
thanks for all ur advice guys. i appreciate!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by misssexyu(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2008
u ar welcome
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by chessguru(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2008
it depends on the level of trust between you guys.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster

girlfriend delete him immediately! one year is too much. U are 27, rip for marriage, he is not ready then let him go.

abi u won old?
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by kanayo74(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2008
Bear this in mind at any particular point in time a man or anyone always prefers a new version of what he has.
babay girl start looking for someone else cos he would choose a younger version of you when he is settled.
thats the point blank truth.

be wiser in your decision
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by inbox(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
@poster
just one of the ways to scare u off,i'll say move on cos if he truly needs you he wont be willing to risk you for the next 5yrs
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Cipriani(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2008
Why don't you wait until you are 90years old. angry angry angryCommon sense should tell you that the guy is not bleeping serious

about you and you should have known that. cool cool cool cool You better start the ultimate search for Mr Right before it is too late

Aboro lan so fun omoluabi, ti o ba de inu re, a di ondindin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by nomanicole(f): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2008
run! run run,there is fire on the mountain
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by glorina: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2008
LAKANYE~:

You really don't need to take any body's advice if you want.

Let TIME decide for you.
[b]
d You can decide for yourself when you begin to see traces of gray hair growing on your head.

LMFAO
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by olaremint(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2008
@ poster,Girl your man does not really mean 5yrs,all he is trying to say is that he needs time to be sure he is not making the greatest mistake he could ever do,don't be too eager,just show him love(make sure you don't use condom grin) but seriously you have to prove to him that you are the best woman in the world for him,he surely wii want to marry you.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by DFACT(f): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2008
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 27 YRS? WAITING FOR MORE 5YRS?

NO WAY!!!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by dash88(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster, i guess ur bobo is tired of u, know wat , he wants to dump u, so b da one to make da move 1st.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
If he wants you to wait till human beings grow tails, then i dont see a problem in dat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.