Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! (25959 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2013
nep2ra: I support APC but ACN is wrong on this one. However, Lai Mohammed is free to express the opinion and position of his party on the recent State of Emergency imposed on these states. We are in a democracy.
Haven't you heard abt matters of national security?....because we are in a democracy y'all are totally blind to whatever that is happening in the country as long as you're not affected abi?...lemme ask you one question; if one bomb goes off where you live right now killing people you know very well, will you be singing the same praises for Mohamed Lai and his party's show of shame? or your hypocritical nature has blinded folded you until 2015 when you'll no longer have a country to even conduct an election.....smh
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by divinelove(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2013
Bad belle dey worry ACN, i think they shld bury their head in shame if this is all they can come up with. Before dialogue n reconciliation there shld b war against this boko haram to make d peace process work.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 15, 2013
Lol. I'm sure they will change mouth faster than a speeding bullet if boko haram ventures into their states. Better the government nips the bud in northern states before it reaches the south.

This lai guy talks as if boko haram started today and has not been going on for ages.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ojubi(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2013
This goes a long way to confirm only one thing, That the so call APC is interested in only power and nothing else. Gosh! Boko Haram is killing people daily like rats and all you can think of is 2015? To hell with APC. Please mr. President flush out Boko Haram and defeat APC in 2015. We sane nigerians are solidly behind you.

4 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Shine1177: 5:13pm On May 15, 2013
ACN has been showing their sympathy for Boko Haram sect since but this statement from Lai Muhammed is at the height of their media propaganda. ACN/APC have no clear vision for this country.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Reptyle(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2013
Permit me to reproduce the President's speech below:

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, GCFR

ON THE DECLARATION OF A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN BORNO, YOBE AND ADAMAWA STATES IN ORDER TO RESTORE PUBLIC ORDER, PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY IN THE AFFECTED STATES OF THE FEDERATION

MAY 14, 2013

Dear compatriots,

1.It has become necessary for me to address you on the recent spate of terrorist activities and protracted security challenges in some parts of the country, particularly in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Kano, Plateau and most recently Bayelsa, Taraba, Benue and Nasarawa states. These unfortunate events have led to needless loss of lives and property of many innocent Nigerians including members of our security forces.

2.The recent killing of security operatives by a cult group in Nasarawa state is particularly condemnable. I have directed that no effort or expense be spared in identifying and bringing to justice all those who had a hand in the killing of the operatives.

3.The activities of insurgents and terrorists have been reprehensible, causing fear among our citizens and a near-breakdown of law and order in parts of the country, especially the North. We have taken robust steps to unravel and address the root causes of these crises, but it would appear that there is a systematic effort by insurgents and terrorists to destabilize the Nigerian state and test our collective resolve.

4.Since I returned to the country after cutting short my visit to South Africa and aborting a planned state visit to Namibia, I have received detailed briefings from our security agencies. These briefings indicate that what we are facing is not just militancy or criminality, but a rebellion and insurgency by terrorist groups which pose a very serious threat to national unity and territorial integrity. Already, some northern parts of Borno state have been taken over by groups whose allegiance is to different flags and ideologies.

5.These terrorists and insurgents seem determined to establish control and authority over parts of our beloved nation and to progressively overwhelm the rest of the country. In many places, they have destroyed the Nigerian flag and other symbols of state authority and in their place, hoisted strange flags suggesting the exercise of alternative sovereignty.

6.They have attacked government buildings and facilities. They have murdered innocent citizens and state officials. They have set houses ablaze, and taken women and children as hostages. These actions amount to a declaration of war and a deliberate attempt to undermine the authority of the Nigerian state and threaten her territorial integrity. As a responsible government, we will not tolerate this.

7.Previously, we adopted a multi-track approach to the resolution of this problem through actions which included persuasion, dialogue and widespread consultation with the political, religious and community leaders in the affected states.

Seems like he is about to announce a new strategy different from what was on ground right?

8.We exercised restraint to allow for all efforts by both State Governors and well-meaning Nigerians to stop the repeated cases of mindless violence.

9.Yet, the insurgents and terrorists seek to prevent government from fulfilling its constitutional obligations to the people as they pursue their fanatical agenda of mayhem, mass murder, division and separatism.

10.While the efforts at persuasion and dialogue will continue, let me reiterate that we have a sacred duty to ensure the security and well-being of all our people and protect the sovereign integrity of our country. Therefore, we shall, on no account, shy away from doing whatever becomes necessary to provide the fullest possible security for the citizens of this country in any part of the country they choose to reside.

Please note...

11.We have a duty to stand firm against those who threaten the sovereign integrity of the Nigerian state. Our will is strong, because our faith lies in the indivisibility of Nigeria.

12.Following recent developments in the affected states, it has become necessary for Government to take extraordinary measures to restore normalcy. After wide consultations, and in exercise of the powers conferred on me by the provisions of Section 305, sub-section 1 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended, I hereby declare a State of Emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states.

I thought that was why a JTF was set up and deployed ab initio. But wait, he is about to give us details of the SOE...

13. Accordingly, the Chief of Defence Staff has been directed to immediately deploy more troops to these states for more effective internal security operations. The troops and other security agencies involved in these operations have orders to take all necessary action, within the ambit of their rules of engagement, to put an end to the impunity of insurgents and terrorists.

But that is the same operational structure with the JTF on ground isn't it?

14. This will include the authority to arrest and detain suspects, the taking of possession and control of any building or structure used for terrorist purposes, the lock-down of any area of terrorist operation, the conduct of searches, and the apprehension of persons in illegal possession of weapons.

Isn't that the same mandate given to the JTF Please correct me if I am wrong...

15.The details of this Proclamation will be transmitted to the National Assembly in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution. But in the meantime, let me make it clear that within the purview of this Proclamation, the Governors and other political office holders in the affected states will continue to discharge their constitutional responsibilities.

Ahhhh! At last! Something new...the National Assembly was not involved with approving the operations of the old JTF...or weren't they?

16. I urge the political leadership in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states to co-operate maximally with the Armed Forces and the Police to ensure that the exercise succeeds. We call on the citizenry to co-operate with our security agencies to ensure a return to normalcy within the shortest possible time.

[b]
17.I am again approaching our neighbouring countries, through diplomatic channels, as done in the recent past, for their co-operation in apprehending any terrorist elements that may escape across the border.

18.Nigerians are peace-loving people; these sad events perpetrated by those who do not wish our nation well have not changed the essential character of our people.

19. I want to reassure you all that those who are directly or indirectly encouraging any form of rebellion against the Nigerian state, and their collaborators; those insurgents and terrorists who take delight in killing our security operatives, whoever they may be, wherever they may go, we will hunt them down, we will fish them out, and we will bring them to justice. No matter what it takes, we will win this war against terror.

20.I am convinced that with your support and prayers, we shall overcome these challenges and together, we will restore every part of our country to the path of peace, growth and development.[/b]

...and so on and so forth...

So beyond our tough looking President announcing the transmogrification of the old and largely ineffectual JTF to this new SOE-compliant JTF, what else is new
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by thundey95(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2013
wetin be there concern sef? make them leave GEJ make im do im own time oooo, i feel pity everyday reading news of murdered innocent people in the north, i think this step make sense na, will at least ease matter, buh to tell truth oo, GEJ need to resolve the matter from the root.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ugoezeb(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2013
Tufiakwa to ACN/APC. If u see a gud policy, praise it. Ur statement is unwaranted nd sicky. Infact u v just ppl's confidence. It appears u r d perceived enemy of Nigeria. On national security, we speak wit one voice...and d President has spoken.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 15, 2013
[size=18pt]A nairalander's response to ACN and Lie Mohammed[/size] angry angry angry angry

I hope people are now seeing these ACN rogues for what they truly are
A bunch of selfish,power hungry elements with no concern for the populace

YOu don't see them criticizing when members of NASS ( including the ACN ones) hype their salaries and benefits
They quietly pad their pockets with the rest of them and clean mouth
When the masses cried out against removal of fuel subsidy,this same ACN voted 100% with all the governors for subsidy removal
These are the same people that used state resources in their millions to throw a birthday party for their leader in the midst of starving women and children
Their governors.legislators and wives perambulate the globe for useless meetings and visits all on state money
The trip of Oyo legislator wives to London last year for cookery and housekeeping lectures by a teenage oyibo in oversized coat is still fresh in our memories.
They travel to watch the Olympics and visit their children in English schools twice a month and that is all good and dandy.
Ex cons and certificate forgers and fraudsters are all over ACN without a single call from Lie Mohammed that they resign.

Jonathan uses force on Boko haram, ACN asks for dialogue,he wants dialogue,they call him weak and experimenting with the lives of northerners and allowing them to be killed.
He declares a state of emergency ,they cry blue murder.

They are opposed to everything including commonsense.

Rather that blame the northern Oligarchy for the culture of almajirism and perpetual underclass they have created which we know gave rise to extremism,ACN blames Jonathan.
Boko haram has taken over 2/3rd the LGA in Bornu and part of Yobe,rather than ACN to join the presidency and find a lasting solution to this ill,they sit and criticize
Hammering on points that are dead on arrival.

Boko does not want dialogue
They said so themselves numerous times
They have told us times without number what their sole aim is and that is to institute strict sharia in northern Nigeria and bring the government and democracy to it's knees
They have bombed and killed and now graduated to kidnapping women and children
ACN is not bothered by this at all
They are more concerned with cheap popularity fed off the blood of innocent men,women and children
I have a feeling they don't want the bombings to even stop
Because the violence and anarchy gives them a talking point and opportunity to throw cheap shots at the president.

This is a time for the nation to come together regardless of our religion or creed to fight a common enemy
The bombs of Boko haram have killed people of all creed
The attempts by ACN ,to politicize this is evil
And all well meaning citizens should condemn them loudly

Shame on you Lie Mohammed
Shame on you Tinubu
You and your bunch of confused egomaniacs.
Go and hide all your faces in shame
Eediots
You are just as despicable as the Boko haramites that GEJ and the JTF want to smoke out

Babyosisi
5/15/2013

19 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Funshy86: 5:19pm On May 15, 2013
Must a political party,just for the sake of political relevance criticise a long over due process that would stem the tide of anarchy and disorderliness?ACN in this regard had shot itself in the leg and really it seems like they have no scooby on the extent of insecurity in the land.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by joeyfire(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2013
Lai Mohammed doesn't know that people are becoming more and more sympathetic to GEJ. They have really overdone it with the rudderless criticism.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
ACN is the party. You can't just fault them. Valid points.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by dbride: 5:24pm On May 15, 2013
[quote author=AnanseK]

Explain to us how the state of emergency can bring peace and solve the BH problem. Logic and not emotions please.[/quote

You are the one fanning emotions. What other logic do you want? Boko haram wants to kill, the soldiers are paid to kill and quell insurgency. Fear is tormenting you. Boko haram does not fear to kill why should the Fed. Govt + soldiers fear to defend the constitution which includes protecting the citizens. Sometimes, war is necessary to bring lasting peace. We have been patient enough, even begging boko haram to accept amnesty which they arrogantly turned down. If you have rats disturbing your peace in your own little enclave, you try all you can to deter them without success, then you apply force. When human beings turn themselves to animals, you treat them like animals fearing nothing and favouring nothing. God Himself killed those who deserved to be killed. What is the use of having a president and commander in chief of armed forces watching helplessly while his citizens are being killed by a few wicked elements. Fear not, now I know God is in control. State of Emergency is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2013
Boi, ACN just shot itself in the foot by failing to play the right political card.

Every sane person knows the 2,000 soldiers depolyed to those troubled states can't stop BH menace in a land-area of about 150,000km² and GEJ is just playing politics with gullible Nigerians with the SoE announcement. It's just the same nonsense he has been doing in that part of the country for the past two years.

Honestly, ACN made some interesting points - but there's a place and time for everything, especially when you're dealing with Nigerians and their monkey see, monkey do mentality.. undecided
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by kinguwem: 5:28pm On May 15, 2013
The ACN now turn APC has nothing to offer this country. What has bad governance got to do with islamization of the country. A group of people have declared war against the country & a politician is taking rubbish. God will punish all the politicians causing loss of human lives & property in this country.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Dreal1247: 5:28pm On May 15, 2013
I HEREBY PASS VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ON ACN (ANTIQUATED CONFUSED NONENTITIES)

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by tpapi: 5:29pm On May 15, 2013
Thunder fire ur preek 2 times
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by jamil2(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2013
genxris: .... and If I have my way right now I will use my Ak47 at close range on liar Mohammad so that he can keep his foul mouth shut for ever.

If you have the strenght to apply what you have mentioned above, Then i can see no different between Boko and You. huh
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Darkson007: 5:33pm On May 15, 2013
I really feel Jonathan's step is in order.Whilst I do not support the killing of innocent citizens that might be caught up in the cross fire I sincerely feel it's time the FG got rid of these thugs that are threatening the peace and unity of our beloved Nation.ACN like any other party has a right to air opinions whether they are taking in good or bad stride is another issue.But for me,this statement from the ACN camp is a No-NO.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by barikay: 5:34pm On May 15, 2013
I expected this. It's not a new thing, all for political reasons
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Demdem(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: smh

I care less if it breaks off.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by slimghost(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2013
AnanseK:

Right to detain suspects for 48hours! Do you know how many thousand suspects are in various detention centers and many of them have been there for months and even years and Without charging them to court?and with no SOE in place?
You think JTF have been using warrants to search houses in Maiduguri and Yobe?
Total offensive on BH enclaves ? When over 2000 houses and were destroyed and over 200 civilian men women and children were killed by JTF in Baga there was no SOE.So tell us something new to make us celebrate the SOE and the hope it brings to Nigerians.

Bunch of lies!! Shows you for what you are, a pathetic hater!!! Hide your head in shame

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by nep2ra(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Haven't you heard abt matters of national security?....because we are in a democracy y'all are totally blind to whatever that is happening in the country as long as you're not affected abi?...lemme ask you one question; if one bomb goes off where you live right now killing people you know very well, will you be singing the same praises for Mohamed Lai and his party's show of shame? or your hypocritical nature has blinded folded you until 2015 when you'll no longer have a country to even conduct an election.....smh

My fellow Nigerian, I just said ACN is WRONG on this one. The opposition is not bound to agree with every move of the ruling party. Lai Mohammed gave reasons on why he disagrees with the State of Emergency. CPC on the other hand, agrees with the State of Emergency. Don't forget CPC is one of the parties dissolving into the yet to be registered APC. Check out link below for CPC's support of the State of Emergency.

[b]The Congress for Progressive Change and the Northern chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria on Tuesday appealed to Nigerians to rally round the President in this trying period.

They said this in separate reactions to the proclamation of a state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.

Spokesman for the CPC, Mr. Rotimi Fashakin, told one of our correspondents on the telephone that it was gratifying to note that the President did not remove any of the political office holders in the affected states.

Fashakin said, “We need to rally round the President in this trying period. We pray that with this action, peace will eventually return to the states.

“However, it is gratifying that the President did not behave like a former President who removed the political structures when he declared a state of emergency in some states.

“The action of President Jonathan has shown that the choice made by the people through the ballot would not be denied them. May God help our country.”[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/yobe-adamawa-borno-under-emergency-rule/
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by rozayx5(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2013
From the beginning i knew ACN was rubbish, CPC even gave better views about the matter, am surprised that a Human being who has relatives can condemn the decision to stop the killing spree in the North

If ACN win this Nation 2015, get ready for tolled expressways and streets all over the country

I always tell people, show me one opposition State with good social Amenities ( constant light, good roads, healthcare e.t.c and i will vote for them, if ACN want to score political points they should doing it by development and not by expressing their hatred and unaffection for Nigerians at large
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by samilo88(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2013
New crescent:

Don't you get it. In summary, you and Jolanta cannot put two stick in the fire at once, get to tackle the ROOT-CAUSE and not pallative Brute-force.

Most of us are just too myopic and sentimental. Yoruba said, "Where two elephants fights, the grass suffers". Did you consider that?
Odensi!! If anyone is myopic on NL then it is you. The earlier you stopped dangling from Tinubu's nuts the better for you. Your cynicism would never make you see anything good about the government of the day. Tell your Ogas to win a national election first so we can rate them since they have made shallow minded people like you believe that they alone have the monopoly to provide good governance.

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by lumeneng22: 5:41pm On May 15, 2013
There is nothing Jonathan will do that will be satisfactory to you people untill boko haram will kill una pple finish and enter lagos.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by CohenJane: 5:41pm On May 15, 2013
AnanseK: ACN has explained how non functional and futile the Presidents prescription is and I agree with them fully.Instead of insulting Lai Mohammed, you intelligent Nigerians should tell us how more force and more violence by the state can bring peace to the country.

That's it. They are just running their mouth without giving any contrary solution to what should have been done either nor did they analyse the statement:

It said while the President was right in expressing outrage over the mindless killings and wanton destruction by the insurgents, he was wrong in proposing more of the same measures that have failed to yield results

"There is nothing new in the President’s action. It is more of the same: deployment of more troops to the affected states and the use of tougher, scorched-earth tactics against the insurgents

The Government should have just decleare curfew in the said states and deploy more troop

”Secondly, the President should go ahead and disband the committee he recently inaugurated and saddled with reaching out to the insurgents, because by opting to flood the states with more troops under an ill-advised emergency rule, he has succeeded in pulling the carpet from under the Committee’s feet. Who negotiates genuinely with a gun
to his head? The committee’s job is over, the members can as well pack up and go home

”Thirdly, one hopes the President’s action is not linked to the politics of 2015. With the three states militarized, there can neither be electioneering campaign nor voting there. We had warned earlier that as 2015 approaches, the Jonathan Administration will increasingly take measures that will make it impossible to hold election in many states The over militarization of some states in the north, the plan to destabilise the South-west using slush funds from the so-called oil pipeline protection contract and the infantile threats from some Niger Delta militants seem to be part of this plan

^^^^ this ia the nonsense! Total rubbish

”Fourthly, what happens if and when the declaration of emergency rule fails to stem the violence, now that the President has gone for broke and played his last card
?

^^^^ Juat bomb the whole place thereafter, shikaynah!
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by jamil2(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]A nairalander's response to ACN and Lie Mohammed[/size] angry angry angry angry

I hope people are now seeing these ACN rogues for what they truly are
A bunch of selfish,power hungry elements with no concern for the populace

YOu don't see them criticizing when members of NASS ( including the ACN ones) hype their salaries and benefits
They quietly pad their pockets with the rest of them and clean mouth
When the masses cried out against removal of fuel subsidy,this same ACN voted 100% with all the governors for subsidy removal
These are the same people that used state resources in their millions to throw a birthday party for their leader in the midst of starving women and children
Their governors.legislators and wives perambulate the globe for useless meetings and visits all on state money
The trip of Oyo legislator wives to London last year for cookery and housekeeping lectures by a teenage oyibo in oversized coat is still fresh in our memories.
They travel to watch the Olympics and visit their children in English schools twice a month and that is all good and dandy.
Ex cons and certificate forgers and fraudsters are all over ACN without a single call from Lie Mohammed that they resign.

Jonathan uses force on Boko haram, ACN asks for dialogue,he wants dialogue,they call him weak and experimenting with the lives of northerners and allowing them to be killed.
He declares a state of emergency ,they cry blue murder.

They are opposed to everything including commonsense.

Rather that blame the northern Oligarchy for the culture of almajirism and perpetual underclass they have created which we know gave rise to extremism,ACN blames Jonathan.
Boko haram has taken over 2/3rd the LGA in Bornu and part of Yobe,rather than ACN to join the presidency and find a lasting solution to this ill,they sit and criticize
Hammering on points that are dead on arrival.

Boko does not want dialogue
They said so themselves numerous times
They have told us times without number what their sole aim is and that is to institute strict sharia in northern Nigeria and bring the government and democracy to it's knees
They have bombed and killed and now graduated to kidnapping women and children
ACN is not bothered by this at all
They are more concerned with cheap popularity fed off the blood of innocent men,women and children
I have a feeling they don't want the bombings to even stop
Because the violence and anarchy gives them a talking point and opportunity to throw cheap shots at the president.

Shame on you Lie Mohammed
Shame on you Tinubu
You and your bunch of confused egomaniacs.
Go and hide all your faces in shame
Eediots
You are just as despicable as the Boko haramites that GEJ and the JTF want to smoke out

Babyosisi
5/15/2013

Hey there you are not serious this fucking response belongs to you only, because you are speaking on your behalf not entirely NLders view. Be serious next time.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ClitorialDept: 5:43pm On May 15, 2013
God has started to expose the real enemies.

I love democracy. Nah their own mouth go expose them.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ClitorialDept: 5:47pm On May 15, 2013
Prof Corruption: ACN is the party. You can't just fault them. Valid points.
drop d alomo
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2013
jamil!:

Hey there you are not serious this fucking response belongs to you only, because you are speaking on your behalf not entirely NLders view. Be serious next time.

Olodo
Did you read the title and the signature at the end?
Internet Almajiri

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by omartins(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2013
Lai, I have a direct and simple question for you. "What will you do if you are in GEJ position?" If you want to criticise let it be positive. If hating hater makes me a hater then I have become one today. You made me detest politics more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Lagos Apc Governorship Candidate Sanwo Olu(photos) / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.