Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! (25961 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by wendieposh: 6:28pm On May 15, 2013
ACN really has to understand that their opposition to every lil thing done by the President will make pple lose faith in them. GEJ finally came up with a solution with the hope that these killings will stop,they should just support him and let peace reign simple.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2013
max1113:

U're are among thoze INSANE guyz abi? It unfortunate niaja na fail state. Mctheeeeew
Of course he is .....he's one loud mouthed fellow that the only word he finds very easy to type is RETARDEEN, RETARDIS AND RETARDAT absolutely a jackass with nothing upstairs...smh

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Chregor(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2013
When last did this opposition party commend any good move by the present government?
Why should we acknowledge this publication when they're have their own way of fueling the crisis in order to have what to hold onto, against the ruling party. Mr president talks of amnesty,they rejected and throw it in his face; still go about revelling in their killings to the happiness of the opposition party. Even while the consultations is still on, they never retreat. ACN never urge the boko boys to stop wasting of innocent lifes for the period,and allow for dialogues by the committee.
ACN as a regional party want to have atleast a shot at governance even if it takes the blood of Nigerians to pave the way; bigots!
Nemesis will surely caught with all of u who have hand in this senseless bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Truckpusher(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2013
Demdem:

I care less if it breaks off.
Why would you care when your mind is totally messed up by poverty.

Besides the man wey dey spell for you before you type dun die? undecided
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by successking: 6:36pm On May 15, 2013
Prof Corruption:

ACN ll be vindicated. It's a matter of time. The emergency can't work but if the militarisation (under emergency which ll be renewed after six months) persist till election period, then no election will hold in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa. That's a drastic reduction in Northern votes.

Why are you interested in the reduction of votes of the electorates in the northern part Nigeria, and careless of the lives and property of the electorates? If all are killed, who will vote? Stop posting things like these because they make you look like a fool.

10 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by abacus(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2013
AnanseK:

Right to detain suspects for 48hours! Do you know how many thousand suspects are in various detention centers and many of them have been there for months and even years and Without charging them to court?and with no SOE in place?
You think JTF have been using warrants to search houses in Maiduguri and Yobe?
Total offensive on BH enclaves ? When over 2000 houses and were destroyed and over 200 civilian men women and children were killed by JTF in Baga there was no SOE.So tell us something new to make us celebrate the SOE and the hope it brings to Nigerians.
My friend, no stress yourself ja re!. SOE is dead on arrival.

Most of these posers are either kids or PDP(GEJ) apologists. Truth is bitter, this is just what I know.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Erotex(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2013
ACN and CPC are all BH party.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by NET1(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
ACN is my party, but I'm terribly ashamed to associate myself with this post by Oga Lai Mohammed. Everyone knows what BH stands for and I think most of us are happy with the declaration of the State of Emergency. Wetin this man dey talk na?

.NET
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by DanIlon(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2013
Chino48: Infact I have come to the conclusion that this Lie Muhamed is a robot that is being remote control by the drug-runner tinubo and terrorist Osama Bin Muhanmadu Buhari.

The fool is quite predictable. He has no sense of reasoning, very incoherent.
up buharist I will Comment late!
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Mogidi: 6:45pm On May 15, 2013
In the face of this onslaught by Boko haram, ACNs remedy according to Lie Lie Mohammed is to "use minimal" force.

Laugh wan kill me.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by EkoIle1: 6:45pm On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Last time i made a hangman noose for you,did you use it?...plsss use it oo don't waste it ...it's for folks like you. tongue

Cassava bread dullard. Why should I use what they primarily use in your household? You should have reserved that for your own people at home.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Beync(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2013
ACN is the worst party in whole world and is the worst thing that ever happen to Nigeria. always seeking relevance and apology to boko haram. always politicizing every issues even at the expense of human lives. these people are so greedy for power. at this point when the govt is trying to curb the wanton killings they are concern about 2015 election. these iddiots are solidly behind boko haram activities.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Ainatokunbo: 6:47pm On May 15, 2013
OH MY GOD,what a waste of mouth.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Vado(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2013
babyosisi: I decided to see what the Lie Mohammed looked like,all I have seen are his annoying writings
Here he is
He looks hungry
Like persin wey the oracles reject

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Mogidi: 6:49pm On May 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

Cassava bread dullard. Why should I use what they primarily use in your household? You should have reserved that for your own people at home.

I seriously expected you to use it if only for the good of your. beloved Eko.

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Soso990240(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2013
New crescent:

Don't you get it. In summary, you and Jolanta cannot put two stick in the fire at once, get to tackle the ROOT-CAUSE and not pallative Brute-force.

Most of us are just too myopic and sentimental. Yoruba said, "Where two elephants fights, the grass suffers". Did you consider that?
talk am 4 yoruba nah.mr man,boko haram said they ar the people 2 gv nigeria armnesty..abi? U wan mk nigeria(a nation)accept armnesty from those muslem,uneducated,st.upid,blood hungry demons?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2013
I have always mentioned on here that ACN is just a chop chop party. The only good person in that party is their poster boy, BRF.I am glad ondo people rejected them vehemently.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Jonnysteve: 6:50pm On May 15, 2013
Must dis ACN or is it APC criticise evry of dis govt policy,it innocent life we are talkin about,4 sure wit dis there approach i don't see hw dey can win come 2015,
he offered dem amnesty d refuse dis BH went n killed over 50 innocent pple 4 no just cause n u xpect him 2 keep romancing dem.
4 sure wit dis approach n APC despiratn 4 power i sure wood vote 4 pdp cum 2015.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Soso990240(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2013
Reptyle:

Say we go with the SOE as declared, how does it change the situation on ground? I mean like, beyond giving it a high fallutin name like "State of Emergency" and increasing the number of soldiers on ground in the affected states, how is this move radically different from the former strategy?

If you ask me, this pronouncement is nothing but an expansion of the already existing JTF. I do not think any of the governors of the affected states has had a say in the security arrangement of their states in recent months. The JTF takes instructions from Abuja and not from the governors. The new military coordinators of the state will still take instructions from Abuja. So I ask again, what exactly has changed pre and post SOE?
na dope de worry u.u said state of emergency aint gud enuf..sugest smthng 4 us or get d fucck out.go read more about state of emergency..u dnt hav any slight knowledge or experience of wot it is like.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Miliky231(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2013
NOISE MAKERS! When will ACN'S Lai Mohammed reason Responsibly?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nduson20: 7:00pm On May 15, 2013
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO ON POINT. ITS NOW CLEAR THEY ARE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS. SHAME ON ACN, UP JONATHAN.
iamswizz: This clearly shows that ACN APC and co. Are the sponsors of boko haram... SMH
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Soso990240(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost:

Let me answer my question son.
With this SOE, the military now have total control of all decisions concerning security in those states. They now have the right to detain suspects more than 48 hrs without charging them to court. They can now also search any building without warrant, be it the Governor's lodge or guest house, and more-so, they can now declare total offensive on Boko Haram's enclaves with no fear of backlash from activists, state governments and co.
ghost,na d 1st time u de make sense since dis year..u ar so on-point.GEJ is d man of d whole year.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Actionleap: 7:02pm On May 15, 2013
ACN is a BH/Muslim party. Don't be deceived. Can you name 10 strong Christian in Tinubu/Fashola or ACN govt in Lagos? Can Lagos ever produce a Christian governor under ACN? Is ACN working with Buhari and Muslim north to islamise Nigeria? If Nigeria break out in war, what nation do this ACN/APC want to rule in 2015?
Don't follow blindly. Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by dvcol: 7:04pm On May 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "The party said while the short-term solution to the Boko Haram crisis should be a combination of dialogue and a minimal use of force"- ACN

Incredible! ACN is proposing "dialogue" and "minimal force" as the short term solution to the Boko haram insurgency? How will ACN "minimal force" fly in the face of a Boko haram that is sacking police stations, local govts, prisons, military barracks, etc, and using heavy weapons like anti-aircraft guns, RPGs, etc? How do we compel a group that has rejected dialogue to accept ACN short term dialogue?

Anyway, I hope Nigerians can see that this ACN does not mean well for the country. They'r only after selfish personal gains.

This is the same ACN that has grown in leaps and bound under the presidency of GEJ. In the history of Nigeria, the party at the centre ALWAYS had as its number one agenda DECIMATION of the opposition. From the first republic to the second, the story was the same. But under GEJ, and for the first time in the history of Nigeria, the opposition parties have been allowed to flourish and even win more states and legislative seats. But what does GEJ and his govt get in return, abuses, curses, name calling and all forms of destructive criticisms. Nigeria, behold your enemy in this Tinubu's ACN
Wise!
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by RealMccoy1(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2013
ACN is an Islamic party.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by size38: 7:09pm On May 15, 2013
I always say it that parties are never our problem in nigeria. Our problem are those who man the parties. ACN can never be an alternative party to me. Opposition without direction is no opposition to me
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by jaymdee(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2013
Oh, I was on the side of the ACN all along, but this single statement just killed the love I had for them. I thought they were a mature and responsible party led by innovators. This is so sad. Now, I'm fully convinced that we might not have a party that is truthfully inclined to the needs and yearning of Nigerians. Once again, I'm sad about this development. I just wish they would have a rethink and withdraw this statement, because quite a number of people I've talked to in this regard have expressed their disbelief in this massive negative step the ACN has taken. In working democracy, the opposition commends the ruling party on some policies. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Burger01(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2013
'Haters' of Declaration of State of Emergency are enemies of Nigeria. Thunder go fire all of you haters in the name of whatever God you serve. I just wonder what ACN would have done in such a terrible situation.

We all can see now that ACN is a party of thieves, political prostitutes and as such 'very' incapable of ruling a country like Nigeria..the 'Giant' of Africa for crying out loud!!
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Mayany(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2013
omo harry: How can the opposition party be against the State of Emergency declared by the President.Must they politicise evrything.This shows that they are not different from thier counterpart who are self serving and selfish.They just enjoy to dance around the countrY's woes because thier opposition is in Power.If Nigeria should disintegrate because of thier self serving nature which country will they rule, can they rule a divided Nigeria.I think they are all drunk. Shame on ACN.I tot we had an opposition party that Nigerians could finally run to, not knowing that they are nothing but a snake under the green grass.Shame Shame Shame on ACN.
Gbam u are so on point
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2013
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by bdman: 7:39pm On May 15, 2013
ACN CPC AND APC ALL JOIN DEM BE ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Inik(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2013
The faces of the sponsors of boko haram are emerging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Oby Ezekwesili's Red Card Movement Gains Grounds On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.