Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23214 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ebamma(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2013
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by infodollarman(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: True love still exist.
But from a particular state in Nigeria, I think the percentage of girls with true love & the ones after your money is 40/60%. I think broken marriages contributed to this. My research made me to know that most of those girls v Father's who divorced their Mamas legally/illegally.
More to follow.

lol!

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by AtheistD(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2013
sakaguchi: I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.

Just make sure you use a condom when you two do it. For STDs and so she doesnt bring that old mans child and pin it on you.

6 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Godson201333(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2013
Nigerian girls = Money and make sure you get nice ride.......Na conditional love plenty for naija.....Tell her you love her and she will turn you to MAGAMANIAN....Tscheeeeeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by infodollarman(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2013
albridge: With the worsening economic situation in the country do nigerian girls stil believe in love? Would a girl still date a guy based on her feelings for him alone or is it now all about her feelings for his pocket or bank account?
true unconditional love still exist with the sensible ones.
if a reasonable lady sees a guy with a bright future she definitely will stick to him.i have seen a girl who love his guy and did everything to give him a future and they succeeded together.
up bringing matters a lot in this case

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by passionate88: 11:09am On May 25, 2013
Na love dm go chop?. Na their favourite quote be that.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by harlos: 11:10am On May 25, 2013
Love exists but among few.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by DJDOLA(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2013
LOVE way trailer don jam for mile2 love don die tail tail jaree...lastweek friday I meet one chick like dat for surulere...imagine d girl don start 2 dey ask me money 2 buy blackberry I invite her 2 my crib she no gree come also invite her 2 my shop she decline..and she wan make I buy bold 4 for her...she don call me dis morin dey ask me about d money oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dennisilupeju(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2013
Yes it stil exist very few of ur girls hv d heart 2 luv
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2013
A very dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by fashizie(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2013
Unconditional love is freakin 'rare'
Love is an emotion that is not to be trusted...quote from last don
U are dead without money....james hardley chase
There is a bustop love n packaging will take u to....sadly no further!
If u think ur so smart as a guy,u mite jst be the greatest sucker of all time.
Great sex frm u,n the cash n cars is rollin frm anoda maybe even beta dan ur best.
Read n be wise!

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Freiburger(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2013
Oh yes it does, but there is a need for one to be very careful when going about it.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ucheokpara100(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2013
me e don tey wey i 4get love o, i only pay as i go.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by jalay(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2013
The word LOVE is been overemphasised. It has no role to play in d life of some men bt it does exist to those who lies in d fate.
For 9ja girls it is d way round, money 4 sex., no prestige to protect.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: True love still exist.
But from a particular state in Nigeria, I think the percentage of girls with true love & the ones after your money is 40/60%. I think broken marriages contributed to this. My research made me to know that most of those girls v Fathers who divorced their Mamas legally/illegally while some Fathers are just as good as dead. They are alive but not performing their fatherly duties to their children. The girls now need cash for survival. They are the type that you ll see with 4-5 boyfriend whom they depended upon for finance.
More to follow...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant laugh jare

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2013
Love has finished here
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by MaziOmenuko: 11:38am On May 25, 2013
Yea, in multiple proportions. But you got to be love-able; you've got a fat wallet and a fat dkk to compliment it.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2013
Lakayana: What is love? Is it that thing that has been bastardized since long time Imo river? I tell you it takes two to tango the other day I was discussing with a young chap he made it very clear to me that for him to date a girl she must have a good job I now asked him what if you fall in love a with girl without a job he said how can its not possible in this day and age. So tell me you is to blame.
no one wants a liability... In this 21st century... ! Most guys prefer to date a working-class lady!

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2013
That form of love that you are referring to, does not exist, cos its a silly form of love. The love that exists is the one based on self-interest of each party and that's perfectly natural.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2013
Money 4 hand, back 4 ground.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Kslib(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2013
Of course,love still exists in Nigerian girls.. There are Nigerian girls out there who are very special and know what love is all about..
I'm baffled at how some people reason sometimes,so because you've met goldiggers in your life,that should be enough reason to say "love doesn't exist in NIGERIAN girls shey"?
Most of you guys are the ones contributing to the problem. Let me ask "Must you talk to any girl you see out there"?
"Must ask any beautiful girl you see on the road to be your girlfriend"?
"Must you be in a relationship cos all your friends are in one"?
"Must you toast any girl you see on the road"? HABA..NA WA OOH..
The sad truth is that many people do not even know what these words mean "LOVE" "RELATIONSHIP"... Many people keep decieving themselves that they're in a relationship not knowing that what they are into is "SEX AGREEMENT".. Girls also have their roles to play in this bruhaha but GUYS have a bigger role to play..
Let me ask again "MUST YOU BE IN A RELATIONSHIP EVEN WHEN YOU DONT SEE THE NEED TO BE IN ONE"?
You met a girl today for the first time and ask her to come to your house cos you don plan on how to enjoy free toto. Now the girl codes and asks you to buy her blackberry porshe,suddenly,you get angry and start complaining.. Lol. Its trade by barter nah "collect toto give me blackberry porshe".. Equation balanced..

4 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Bright2(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2013
Honestly if it does,then i must be a confused man.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by daviide: 11:49am On May 25, 2013
There's love oh ..because you haven't found the right person no mean say mke una come dem spoil my soft heart grin sad
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by playahP(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2013
I do not believe in love. I only wanna fuuuuuck as many biiiittches as I can before I die!!.....

Make I call my favourite assshawo self......

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Femsyn(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2013
I'm often taken aback when I see pple claiming Nigerian ladies are synonymous with money. I've met countless ladies, with no such absurd relationship.

U see some guys flaunting what-nots and not expect magaism to follow. The foundation of any relationship is very key!!!

I guess its all about d guy in question, u appear a maga, then u're treated as one..

Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ahizi: 11:54am On May 25, 2013
Ya love exist when you so much believe in it, so its individual thing!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by valentinakel(f): 11:54am On May 25, 2013
kiss kissTrue love exist but only among few
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dedons: 11:54am On May 25, 2013
I pray ooh! embarassed
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2013
playah P: I do not believe in love. I only wanna fuuuuuck as many biiiittches as I can before I die!!.....

Make I call my favourite assshawo self......
You go soon climb magun.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by size38: 12:01pm On May 25, 2013
For where! Love is dead and buried long ago in nigeria.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by odinga1of: 12:03pm On May 25, 2013
Yes Love still exist. but shey Dangote get six packs.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Irritant: 12:03pm On May 25, 2013
I hate and detest commitments....so fvck love I am tired of trying........... grin ; ;DD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / When He Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.