Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23213 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 25, 2013
Even in times of war, abject poverty and serious fights of survival, human beings still find a way to fall in love.

It's life, love is def bigger than a Lil recession.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Lekmosh(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2013
I think so.You see,Everything depends on your manliness and being a leader in your relationship. But is good to have some moderate amount of money.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ypzilanti: 12:06pm On May 25, 2013
Don't know about you all, but I have always found really good Nigerian women who had no interest in my money whatsoever.

Men always like to talk about qualities a woman must have. Well here are the qualities a man must have to easily get a dream girl (who just like him, is just looking for love):

A man has to be intelligent, humorous, well groomed,bold, wise...and most importantly, understand how women reason. Whenever he is finally given the chance to show his stuff in bed, he should be above average or excellent. Finally, he should have a job...something that can take care of him and at least one other person (even if na manage).

There are of course many women who do not believe in love, and such women should be avoided by any right thinking man who intends to start a family. Do you want to marry a woman who measures everything in life in Naira and Kobo? Is that the vision you have for who will be the mother of your children?

My question for the men who complain all the time: Why don't you leave the money mongers alone? Is there a part of you that likes torture?

5 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2013
Any Naija man that believes all the sweet love talk that comes out of the mouth of a Naija lady must really need to get his head examined .

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by lymelyte(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44: There cannot be fake if the original does not exist....if you say all the girls out there don't really love, there must be some that do. The percentage is what we really cannot determine
Same goes for the real life. there cannot be evil if good doesn't exist. So in essence,one can not exist without the other.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
Mtschewwww...very annoying thread. Dumb threadstarter, dumb posters who thinks otherwise and rubbish m** for bringing this to the fp lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Irritant: 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
grin
size38: For where! Love is dead and buried long ago in nigeria.

I rem ;Dember,I even attend the burial way back......eheheheheheeh.........
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by tonididdy(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
sakaguchi: I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.
kele_chukwu CLAP FOR YOURSELF

nonsense

choose one_this old man u're fragging pussy with go plan your assasination
OR
you die of STDZZZZZZzzzzzzz*wetin mata be say,u go still die*

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Mrbee21(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2013
education,good moral,wealth or ignorance,regrets and women/men............guys and ladies which which do u cherish more
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by amalajie(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2013
70% of fake love & 30% of real love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by omololla(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2013
Cheg-goon:
The only language love in nigeria understands is #OwoKudiEgo#
Mtcrewwww love without money in 9ja is love not love...ok mak she wan buy always or ladycare mak u cum dey tell her the story say na Gooluck be jonathan make be she no go leave u go marry another person...
If she is not askin money from u,may be u dey wash her plug well...but 9ja girls way ‎me kw ...feran owo ju emi won lo..#gbabe#
dear its nt all naija girls that are after you guys money. So please always look @ d right place whenever u r looking 4 someone to date. Love exist here in naija n its everywhere ok.
Cheers
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by xamiel: 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
There's no statistic data to prove that.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Kennyolat(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]love still dey Ooo. To be candid
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Irritant: 12:15pm On May 25, 2013
amalajie: 70% of fake love & 30% of real love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr percentage........I hail thee!.....na wa o... grin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Otono2(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2013
Yes true love do exist in Nigeria. My girl love 's me and she has been of great help 2 me.. LOVE YOU CHI BABY
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by omololla(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2013
I will say love still exist and its everywhere. You just have to look in d right direction.
Girls are of different character likewise guys too, so its vice versa.
For instance now a guy can pretend he loves a girl,likewise a girl too. So its vice versa.
Guys can b dating a girl cos of money and d girl will think d guy truly loves her. So please love exist among naija babes ok.

I can nt even remember asking any guy 4 money or material things.
Even a relationship of 4 years. I own d guy nothing bt he owns me everything. So u guys what can u say 2 that?
Warn ursef ooooo.

We naija babe no like money like that ooooo, u wey wan date fine girl u no go look after her? Abi no b person make her fine?
#aboki#
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Brymo: 12:21pm On May 25, 2013
love ker,dats far from dere hearts,its so so...depressssing.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dedons: 12:22pm On May 25, 2013
playah P: I do not believe in love. I only wanna fuuuuuck as many biiiittches as I can before I die!!.....

Make I call my favourite assshawo self......
gey man u be!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2013
though many ladies nowadayz Love u for what u av,and not whom u're
@ op love do xist but u for only a few,majority of what we all xprience is physics law of attraction and not love..........shine ur eyez coz majority of the ladies come into ur life as a lesson and only few as a blessing...
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by mobilecrewnett: 12:26pm On May 25, 2013
hehe

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2013
well currently it does now, but if my current relationship changes then I will update that mindset.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by skate(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2013
can a lady love two guys at a time.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2013
who's still talking about Love today when ur pocket as a guy is dry!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Odunharry(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2013
yap it exist only to those who believe in love.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Desloaaa(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
Finally,its hitting dem hard.
Y'all taught an average 9ja gal that love doesn't count at the end...cos after going tru thick,think,rough n even worse moments with u,Another gal reaps all the goodies..
No time for long talks.
Ko 'sowo,ko'soro.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Desloaaa(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
Finally,its hitting dem hard.
Y'all taught an average 9ja gal that love doesn't count at the end...cos after going tru thick,think,rough n even worse moments with u,Another gal reaps all the goodies..
No time for long talks.
Ko 'sowo,ko'soro..
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Decryptor(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i dnt av shishi, and ma girl is still all over me.
She is okay herself and not fuckin demanding.
U gotta start dating the right ladies and stop ds stereotyping! I av never dated a demanding lady, even wen i was okay. U demand like hunger, u're out. And I'm d type dt takes good care of ma lady. Even anyone dt comes over.
Sorry for you! Another man is shining her congo! She is only managing you cos u be gud in bedmatics. Forget about that talk of her being ok. No Matter the financial status of a Nigerian woman, she will still crave for offers and monetary gains from another/other wealthy men to attain the next financial status.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2013
^^ well that's not applicable to everyone. not everyone acts like that, besides makes no sense to switch to another babe when my original babe stuck with me. but then again common sense is not common.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by hollypagan: 12:43pm On May 25, 2013
love na mony
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2013
Decryptor: Sorry for you! Another man is shining her congo! She is only managing you cos u be gud in bedmatics. Forget about that talk of her being ok. No Matter the financial status of a Nigerian woman, she will still crave for offers and monetary gains from another/other wealthy men to attain the next financial status.
awwwwww is that what happened to you ? poor soul. have a tissue, and also skeptism won't solve a thing.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Lakayana: 12:46pm On May 25, 2013
ladunsky: no one wants a liability... In this 21st century... ! Most guys prefer to date a working-class lady!
If that's the way you think how then can there be true for you are already putting terms and conditions like some of the boko states under operation boko storm.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by HARDDON: 12:47pm On May 25, 2013
it is about sharing and caring.

if people still care and somewhat still share,

luv lives on.

although, i do think most Nigerian guys aint ready with financies as at the time of falling in luv, but want punniez.

gurls realising this, luv them and give the puss puss but sure get their pay else where wit puss puss involved ofcos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / When He Says "Its Over" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.