Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23216 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Rossikk(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2013
anishe: Yeah Love still exists. Youy just need some lubricants like money, gift etc. to oil it and keep it going and waxing stronger.

It is better to cry in a Prado Landcruiser Jeep than in a Keke NAPEP or Marwa.

Funny guy. grin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Teegurlee(f): 12:53am On May 26, 2013
Before nko? Au do u show u luv me if u dnt care 4 me?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Teegurlee(f): 12:53am On May 26, 2013
Before nko? Au do u xpect me 2 bliv u luv me if u dnt care 4 me?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by albridge(m): 2:43am On May 26, 2013
Sijo01: Love is give and take....... If you love genuinely, you'r certainly gonna get same in return.
This is one big mistake women make. They think if they love a man enough he will love them back. Big lie. If a man dislikes you the first day you meet he will dislike you for ever.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Afam4eva(m): 2:47am On May 26, 2013
Love is progressive just like a lot of things in life. The fact that a lady got attracted to you doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I've seen girls that gets attracted to guys due to their money but remain with the guy through the trying times while some other have done the opposite. So, there's conditional and unconditional love.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by albridge(m): 2:56am On May 26, 2013
Amoshie: Mr abi na Mrs Op are u a learner? some naija gyls dey fake love infact dey don fake so tey even wen dey find true love dey dont know how to act again. love no dey for their dictionary again.
This is serious
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by albridge(m): 3:04am On May 26, 2013
uche okpara 100: me e don tey wey i 4get love o, i only pay as i go.
It is sad to admit but it seems like most of the time it is pay as you go indeed.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Youngpo413: 3:28am On May 26, 2013
druid06:

You are what's gone with the society and if you're a lady as I can't seem to tell from your handle then you are a shame and disgrace to your gender all over the world. I believe true love exist and like other special things in life, it is rare. Anyone who has unbiased, untainted true love should be happy as all I see now around me is a give and take kind of relationships. The girls/women of our society idealogy has been changed and brainwashed to thinking if a man wants to get into their pants, he must spend some cash and it sickens me. An example of what's gone wrong with the ladies of today is you statement highlighted above. If you need lady care or pampers or whatever you guys use and you're not a working class person, why not be a lady and ask from your parent instead of pestering the poor sucker you call your boyfriend. He's your boyfriend/lover and not your father so sit down and STFU.

What if the parents can't afford either?you see where the problem lies?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by cutiepie01(f): 4:16am On May 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Shake My Head... as in shock or disbelief or disappointment
Thanks dearie.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:24am On May 26, 2013
It sure does exist:

From high school final year.

I had this girl back then who loved me like craze... at that time things were very tight bad for me, but this girl would go to the length of paying my transportation fare for us to meet...we would stay awake all night talking on MTN free talk. grin She would use her money to prepare food for me every once in a while... I loved her too... but then I got an opportunity that took me to a place very distant from her. We tried for a year+ to make things work out but the long distance thingy didn't work out so we broke up (after 3 years together)...No be small cry the girl tear that day. cry Even me sef nearly go nutts for initiating that conversation.

We are friends till date. I try to give her some space though, for fear of re-igniting that spark we had between us before. I am gonna be super jealous of the man who would be fortunate to have that chick as his wife. The girl no perfect but she calm no be small. And she fine too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nwekeemmanuel: 4:31am On May 26, 2013
Ya bt no longer blind.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:54am On May 26, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Before nko? Au do u xpect me 2 bliv u luv me if u dnt care 4 me?
ur a liability. From ur comment.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Destinychukwu: 6:31am On May 26, 2013
It has never existed and will never exist. That's the Nigerian culture. With a little bit of money in my hand, I can buy love right now, right here.

http://www.blipon.com/m/community/view/The-Nigerian-Room
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 26, 2013
Very interesting thread. U hardly see Nigerian girls commenting on a thread like this. The few that does, does so in pretence for thier self-defence.

It's good to notice that so far here judging from the comments, 98% of Nigerians guys are fully aware that there's nothing (almost absolutely) like genuine love from our naija sisters. It's either the size of ur wallet, the bank account or ur total financial worth in life that is the determinant or the enzymes that keeps d relationship. No average naija chic would love and date a guy who is broke ass. The economy situation is not helping matters. But then, we still keep them as GFs. Why? For companionship.

I myself cannot boost of one gf i ever hard in my life that she was inconsiderate abt money. I repeat, I cant boost of one! Even the present one is on the same track.

Like a guy said, 'pay as u go' is the key.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Bluekapon(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2013
sakaguchi: I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.

Quite a classic scenario...
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by chi2012(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2013
RedBenson: Very interesting thread. U hardly see Nigerian girls commenting on a thread like this. The few that does, does so in pretence for thier self-defence.

It's good to notice that so far here judging from the comments, 98% of Nigerians guys are fully aware that there's nothing (almost absolutely) like genuine love from our naija sisters. It's either the size of ur wallet, the bank account or ur total financial worth in life that is the determinant or the enzymes that keeps d relationship. No average naija chic would love and date a guy who is broke ass. The economy situation is not helping matters. But then, we still keep them as GFs. Why? For companionship.

I myself cannot boost of one gf i ever hard in my life that she was inconsiderate abt money. I repeat, I cant boost of one! Even the present one is on the same track.

Like a guy said, 'pay as u go' is the key.
. Ok' we have heard U. Can I send my account number undecided
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2013
Hmmmmmm....this kind of topic again! Listen OP, just becos u have been jilted or tricked or whatever in ur past / most recently ended relationships doesn't mean u should create a thread out of spite that would give some moral justification to ur wounded ego. Enough of these generalizations. U and I knw here are girls out thr who love with all their heart -truly, madly and deeply. Just d same way not ll guys are cheats and scumbags. Let's get real.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by MrCork: 11:18am On May 26, 2013
...NIGERIAN FEMALES CAN NEVER BE TRUSSTED ESPECILY WEN THEY R DAK SKIN....PIRRRIOD!! angry
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by druid06(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2013
Young po413:

What if the parents can't afford either?you see where the problem lies?

She could get her lazy as-s up and go get a job.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2013
mygirrl:

I dunno where you guys meet all these girls you are harping on about, as for me I have never dated any guy for money and I have many friends who think like me. I have been very nice and caring in my past relationships but I've noticed that the average Nigerian guy will take you for granted if you are nice another thing that bothers me is this hate many Nigerian guys have for girls/women its scary that's why many marriages are breaking up
very true and scary! Both rich, poor and average Nigerian guys now have one negative mindset abt Nigerian girls. Even as he is dating or married to one, he still stares at her with suspicion and sometimes hatred...

Honestly, sth needs to be done; the girls need to start addressing themselves and try to regain that undoubted love guys used to have for them. If not, things may get out of hand and you may soon start witnessing high rate of- female molestation, murder, abuse and what have you. I think government, religious bodies and NGOs needs to come in because we may think this is nothing, this is just their usual bashing and talk talk, but most violence and terror situations in the world starts like this.

Just visit any social network or forum and read what Nigerian guys think about their Nigerian women. Listen to musical artistes sing and hear them complain same.

Visit corporate offices and schools and hear guys discussing this same negative mindset about Nigerian females.

Its gradually spreading and the hate message is getting into the brains of every Nigerian guy; both poor and rich and its very bad and scary. Ladies do something, if it involves initiating a campaign for change and seek for sponsors, I wouldn't mind being a part of it in any way I am needed and I would also suggest anyone embarking on it involve government, religious bodies and NGOs.

Scary indeed! Happy Sunday fellows.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by tolu4you: 1:58pm On May 26, 2013
hausa wll say ba kudi ba amaria, tea witout sugar lol, love witout money? Do d calculation lol
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by no1madman(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2013
That would only be possible if u can cast out 'em fuckin demons and kill d satan himself. .hahahaha!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by mygirrl: 4:12pm On May 26, 2013
DailyNews: very true and scary! Both rich, poor and average Nigerian guys now have one negative mindset abt Nigerian girls. Even as he is dating or married to one, he still stares at her with suspicion and sometimes hatred...

Honestly, sth needs to be done; the girls need to start addressing themselves and try to regain that undoubted love guys used to have for them. If not, things may get out of hand and you may soon start witnessing high rate of- female molestation, murder, abuse and what have you. I think government, religious bodies and NGOs needs to come in because we may think this is nothing, this is just their usual bashing and talk talk, but most violence and terror situations in the world starts like this.

Just visit any social network or forum and read what Nigerian guys think about their Nigerian women. Listen to musical artistes sing and hear them complain same.

Visit corporate offices and schools and hear guys discussing this same negative mindset about Nigerian females.

Its gradually spreading and the hate message is getting into the brains of every Nigerian guy; both poor and rich and its very bad and scary. Ladies do something, if it involves initiating a campaign for change and seek for sponsors, I wouldn't mind being a part of it in any way I am needed and I would also suggest anyone embarking on it involve government, religious bodies and NGOs.

Scary indeed! Happy Sunday fellows.

Dailynews I'm sorry to say but you write like a woman hater. I've noticed that you like to stylishly/indirectly bash women in your posts. I will say it again many women I know including me are not money lovers afterall God gave us hands, legs and brain to do something besides when I go out everyday I see many women going to work you all make it seem like all the women in Nigeria are jobless and poverty stricken many of you guys typing rubbish have never given anything to your so called girl friends you just post rubbish to feel among. I think at the end of the day parents need to play an active role in their children's lives to curb this hatred that exists between men and women in Nigeria, many mothers are to preoccupied in training up their daughters to be good wives that they forget their sons. The end result is people like daily news and co who hate women
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Ololade1999: 5:34pm On May 26, 2013
There are still good gurls around.I used to think gurls are too deceptive until I met my present gurl.tolu has proved me wrong.it is over two yrs we have been dating,I have never had sleepless night about my relationship.she has bin truthful to me from day one I met.even I was unfaithful she never quitted and was very faithful.so I handed her my first choice jersey and she has been constitent over the years.I can bet anywhere that she don't double date and the relationship is not based on money.it is only God's grace that a guy can get a real and faithful gurl and if u av gurl that is faithful to you keep her don't let her go cos someone beta dan u maybe eyeing her and you may never get her type again
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by LizzyAnn(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2013
I believe love still exist, buh at d same tym love and money work hand in hand grin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2013
vivacious vivi: Hmmmmmm....this kind of topic again! Listen OP, just becos u have been jilted or tricked or whatever in ur past / most recently ended relationships doesn't mean u should create a thread out of spite that would give some moral justification to ur wounded ego. Enough of these generalizations. U and I knw here are girls out thr who love with all their heart -truly, madly and deeply. Just d same way not ll guys are cheats and scumbags. Let's get real.
Originality!
#thumbz up#
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2013
mygirrl:

Dailynews I'm sorry to say but you write like a woman hater. I've noticed that you like to stylishly/indirectly bash women in your posts. I will say it again many women I know including me are not money lovers afterall God gave us hands, legs and brain to do something besides when I go out everyday I see many women going to work you all make it seem like all the women in Nigeria are jobless and poverty stricken many of you guys typing rubbish have never given anything to your so called girl friends you just post rubbish to feel among. I think at the end of the day parents need to play an active role in their children's lives to curb this hatred that exists between men and women in Nigeria, many mothers are to preoccupied in training up their daughters to be good wives that they forget their sons. The end result is people like daily news and co who hate women
I am very certain that u are not replying to my post based on my comment that u quoted. And I can't deny whatever you have observed from my comments cos it is your right to believe whatever you chose to believe you know?

So feel free and be happy. I have no issues with any girl, lady or woman, I don't need to cos I can't and will never but as a concerned Nigerian who also have sisters and female relatives, I don't feel relaxed reading the negative comments from Nigerian guys about our Nigerian sisters, and that's y as my own token, I try always to enlighten the females around me to strive to distinguish themselves from the crowd and worry not about guys say.

Finally, mygirl, re-read my previous comment that you quoted and read your own comment and see if there was any logical relation between them.

And pls calm down, all you need is: be good and unique, just like I know that I am unique, so I don't border much when people say- Nigerian guys cos I know myself.

And FYI, I don't do pay as you go- I mean paying a girl to be my friend or buying her gift cos I am not supposed to, but if you know me and u are a good girl, whether u are romantically connected with me or not, you must smile home somewaysmiley
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 26, 2013
So mygirl, in case you have issues with reading the true meaning of my comment, I was supporting your point, and went further to explain some ways out.

You know, we can't just fold our hands and smile with the hope that things would fix itself while it gets worse. This was what happened to terrorism and most later turned terrorist.

2 in every 10 Nigerian guys have a negative mindset against Nigerian girls, and u can see this reflecting on social network platforms, forums and all social, academic, labour gathering in Nigeria, which means there is an inherent problem somewhere which needs to be addressed soonest.

You know, almost every Nigerian girl complains that Nigerian guys are just after sex, and it must be true and I have seen fellow guys nurture this belief that; girls are just good for sex only, and that's why I condemn it and scold the guys I know on this bad conception, and I also encourage fellow guys to stop thinking that way and stop seeing girls as just sex objects.

Now, as a guy who has sisters and female relatives whom I wouldn't want to be victims of molestation of male abuse, I can't just fold my hands when I see topics like this, reason you see me bring up this topic even on my own personal blog as a way of creating awareness, but the likes of mygirl see it as hatred, how pls

You prefer guys who praise you in your flaws while laugh at you at your back right?

In summary, I was solidly behind you, but from a different perspective. I was trying to encourage single ladies to initiate a campaign for change to create more awareness that Nigerian girls aren't as evil as most Nigerian guys see them, and to also give the ladies a room to disprove the guys by living a life different from what guys believe and expect from them, but unfortunately, you intentionally interpreted it the way you desire and even went ahead to label DailyNews a “woman hater” how?

and again, I don't think that my like can come across the class of girls Nigerian guys complain about cos of so many reasons that are beyond your understanding, but that doesn't mean I should stay quiet cos I can't when I am a blogger, a relationship book writer and a human right....gringrin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by nwababy: 11:23pm On May 26, 2013
Guys,pls stop all these critics cos most times gurls learn the hard way.Imagin been faithful to a guy when he has nothing and when he's made,he just remembered that he's been missing out.To be truthful not all girls can wait and endure with a man(they are few good girl)so if you have them,hold them tight.Not to paint myself good,but I havnt cheated on my man for the past 10yrs we dated and is not easy to be faithful when the man don't have money(I know am taking risk dating for a long time;so did princess Kate daughter inlaw of late princess Diana soa am not alone.take the risk and join the millionarias*wink*).Is only the love I have for him that have kept me faithful to him.Believe you me I work in a company that see eligible men single and married every other day.but,is only self control,the love for your partner and the fear of God that can stop you from cheating.(Noing that am already committing sin)Not because he's my first b/frd that's stopping me but cos he's a good man;yes there are still good men in Nigeria and so are good girls.You have to use your inner eyes and look beyound phyiscal appearance and material things.I believe I will surely reap the fruit of my labor IJN
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by donald85: 4:27am On May 27, 2013
My brothers love does not exist at all.you can use nigerian girls and dump them,shatter their hearts at will cos on the long run the will still bear the consequences.as for me I pray when I wan to settle down I see a good gal like ma mother. SHIKINA cool
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dinobanj: 6:08am On May 27, 2013
Monney ansereth all things
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by easik: 6:26am On May 27, 2013
Ofcourse Nigerian girls still believe in love. Every girl does. But there is love, and then there is everything else. Love doesn't necessarily pay your bills neither does is it guarantee you a financially secured future. In a country like Nigeria where most people are surviving instead of LIVING, people do what they feel necessary to get ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / When He Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.