Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23218 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2013
Love still exist in Nigeria but in a very negligible number.

Like the poster said, harsh economy and poor family background did affected love in Nigeria.

I happen to have a doting interest in:

Money
Love
Religion
Politics

Because I believe they are the things that control every other thing in life, so I read every piece about the aforementioned topics and I go extra mile to find out certain truths about them.

In order not to go lengthy, let me go straight to my point on this topic.

Love in Nigeria exist but as a guy, you need a good income to find the kind of love you desire else, you may not find any. This doesn't mean that love doesn't exist, it exist but requires money to find.

Its so disheartening that in Nigeria of today; majority of guys are just after a girl's body size and shape and in fact sex, while the girls are just after what the guy would offer them before they could love him.

But why I sometimes blame ladies more is this:

Women shape every society. Majority of Nigerian ladies of the 21st century were brought up to believe that the only thing or value they are supposed to offer to a man they are dating or going to marry is sex/emotional satisfaction and nothing else. Only few Nigerian ladies think of helping their men grow in their career, business and academics.

And because of this mentality, the guys now see the ladies as sex objects good for just sex satisfaction, and therefore, guys believe that if they acquire more money, they will stand a greater chance of attracting the most attractive girls to offer them sex in exchange for financial assistance.

The Nigerian ladies of today need to help the guys change this belief that the only good thing a Nigerian girl can offer is sex, by helping their partners to achieve their life goals and not just turning guys into financial helpers which is why majority of Nigerian guys are complaining.

We can still bring a change; since ladies are now working like guys too, pls try and add value to any guy u meet and stop believing that because u are a girl, u are not supposed to do anything for a guy aside to offer him sex.

Stop seeing sex as a favour to the male folks. Stop attaching materialism to your emotion, and you will see things turnaround naturally for good.

4 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by mystikal(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
Males no dey love too?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by lernah: 12:57pm On May 25, 2013
If i hear say 9ja gurls believe in luv? Na money b d main tin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Decryptor(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2013
pc guru:
awwwwww is that what happened to you ? poor soul. have a tissue, and also skeptism won't solve a thing.
LMAO! It didn't and can't happen to me cos i can never put a woman on a pedestal not to talk of a Nigerian woman. I learnt from the experiences of other guys. For me, love is overated. I date women basically for s3x and companionship but of course make it look like love is involved. So keep the tissue for yourself...you'll be needing it soon.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2013
The Book of laylow Chapter 22 vs 7
Love lasteth long as the money endureth..

A Proof that most Nigerian Girls are Evil

First we state that Nigerian girls require time and money:
Nigerian Girls = Time x Money

And as we all know, "Time is Money"
Time = Money

Therefore:
Nigerian Girls = Money x Money = (Money)²

And because "Money is the root of all evil":
Money = Square Root of Evil

Therefore:
Nigerian Girls = √(Evil)²

Thus, we are forced to conclude that:
Nigerian Girls = Evil

7 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2013
Decryptor: LMAO! It didn't and can't happen to me cos i can never put a woman on a pedestal not to talk of a Nigerian woman. I learnt from the experiences of other guys. For me, love is overated. I date women basically for s3x and companionship but of course make it look like love is involved. So keep the tissue for yourself...you'll be needing it soon.
Well i prob might use the tissue if price of cigarettes increases asides from that, what would make a grown man like me cry just because a babe says she ain't interested ,last time i checked so many babes available. seems you're striving hard to prove a point, lemme guess not enuff hugs from mom during your childhood.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
Being in love ,does not mean being stupid ,are we going to eat and sleep on feelings? undecided
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 25, 2013
besides you don't need to make it look like you love them, so many babes out there will give some without much attachment , esp here in Mauritius. you should be here instead.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 25, 2013
One more thing, if we must bring change in this our time, we all must work for it, how

As a guy, talk to your circle of male friends and siblings and cousins. Make them to understand that women are not just a sex object only good for sex and emotional satisfaction.

Make them stop sleeping around and desiring to sleep with any girl they come across.

And as a girl, talk to your friends and female relatives. Make them understand that they need to add value to any man they are dating or come around. Make them understand that they mustnt attach money and material favours to their emotion.

If you are a girl, scold your friends when they run around town with guys just cos of money. Caution your friends who only date guys to get money or favour from them. Make them understand that its causing guys to look down on girls generally. Don't shut up cos u will be judged as one of them.

I use every slightest opportunity I get to counsel my friends, and we all must do same if we truly want a change cos if things continue this way, our children would curse us for leaving such a wayward future for them.

Right now, things have fallen apart in Nigeria when it comes to love, marriage and family value and we must strive to change things for better.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2013
to brank decryptor does have a point, Love is actually overrated mostly in Nigeria. everyone is selfish and greedy. so basically i think it has more to do with us being Nigerians than the girls or guys. it's our thing, to be deceitful and take advantage of people. (this is a summary of all your post, and is no way a reflection of me).

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by juman(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2013
Money-Kudi-Owo is most important nowadays. There is big poverty in our land.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 25, 2013
If you ask me...

Nah who i go ask ?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2013
laylow001: The Book of laylow Chapter 22 vs 7

A Proof that most Nigerian Girls are Evil

First we state that Nigerian girls require time and money:
Nigerian Girls = Time x Money

Time = Money

Therefore:
Nigerian Girls = Money x Money = (Money)²

Therefore:
Nigerian Girls = √(Evil)²

Nigerian Girls = Evil
Prof, I love mathematical analysis, but this maths you just did is DEVIL itself gringrin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2013
DailyNews: One more thing, if we must bring change in this our time, we all must work for it, how

As a guy, talk to your circle of male friends and siblings and cousins. Make them to understand that women are not just a sex object only good for sex and emotional satisfaction.

Make them stop sleeping around and desiring to sleep with any girl they come across.

And as a girl, talk to your friends and female relatives. Make them understand that they need to add value to any man they are dating or come around. Make them understand that they mustnt attach money and material favours to their emotion.

If you are a girl, scold your friends when they run around town with guys just cos of money. Caution your friends who only date guys to get money or favour from them. Make them understand that its causing guys to look down on girls generally. Don't shut up cos u will be judged as one of them.

I use every slightest opportunity I get to counsel my friends, and we all must do same if we truly want a change cos if things continue this way, our children would curse us for leaving such a wayward future for them.

Right now, things have fallen apart in Nigeria when it comes to love, marriage and family value and we must strive to change things for better.
The Nigerian Society is one that encourages scandals and ignore virtues, it will really be hard, also the Media adopts the "materialistic theme" in all its ads, e.g A guy can only make someone happy by buying her a gift, watch, shoes. this plants the that mindsets into the girls and guys. which is no surprise that most people's relationship is like a prostitution system. Sadly girls are easily susceptible to these which is why they never feel complete, today it's one fashion magazine that portrays beauty as wearing an 80k brazilian hair, obviously she can't afford that, but expects her boyfriend to, after all the adverts on TV demands that financial obligation from the bf must be made, if he truly loves her. I think we are in that age, we are easily controlled by the media and capitalist pigs. (forgive my bad English am typing from a phone)

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Ifecoded(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2013
to xperience LOVE in 9jaria u gaz dey gallant gan xpecially when u re not dat handsome or nt looking 2 gud. Cos love is loving what doesn!t looks lovable.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2013
sakaguchi: I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.

Cirle of confusion.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Sanboy25: 1:13pm On May 25, 2013
DailyNews: One more thing, if we must bring change in this our time, we all must work for it, how

Wow, really inspiring, very deep cry
I believe that you can achieve great things, continue spreading the message wink
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2013
laylow001: The Book of laylow Chapter 22 vs 7

A Proof that most Religions are Evil

First we state that Religion require time and money:
Religion = Waste of Time x Money

Time = Money

Therefore:
Religion = Money x Money = (Money)²

Therefore:
Religion = √(Evil)²

Religion = Evil
Duh obviously any variable you put there will translate to evil.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by phlamingboy(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2013
sakaguchi: I have this girl who thinks she is my only girl ( I gave her that impression though), she doesn't demand anything from me, yea! She say its because I'm a student and she wouldn't want to stress me. Though I buy her things sometimes, ( at such times I do it out of free will and she collects it with hesitation, its more like forcing her to collect it). Though I do have flings before, when I decided she is too nice and let me save my niccur joystick for her only, I found out ( after doing some research of my own, the ways of getting my result might be frowned at though) that she is sleeping with a niccur man old enough to be her pops.
This girl looks flamboyant but she is from a modest home with no huge money base per se. Now I know the secret of her shine, she collects them monies from old folks and give me free punny and no stress, I wanted calling the relationship of because I was disillusioned, but then, her character is rare, I guess she has love. Yes, she does LOVE me but she loves money too. Suffice it to say that I resumed my flings unbeknown to her
So now I found out she cheats on me, but I don't complain because she does it for the money and for my peace of heart, I found out but I don't call it off because I love her character of leaving me in peace.
This means I give her love as if I don't know what she does at my behind ( though I still get random punnies outside) she gives me love (at least that what she thinks)
@OP, love in Nigeria still exist though its rare.
This my own however, I don't know what I will call it.
hiv dey oooo
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2013
pc guru: to brank decryptor does have a point, Love is actually overrated mostly in Nigeria. everyone is selfish and greedy. so basically i think it has more to do with us being Nigerians than the girls or guys. it's our thing, to be deceitful and take advantage of people. (this is a summary of all your post, and is no way a reflection of me).
that's another truth. Generally, we Nigerians (guys and ladies) have issues.

Nigerians love taking advantage of whoever they are dealing with.

The major issue is that Nigerians are:

1. Selfish
2. Greedy
3. Inconsiderate

And for love to exist, there must be:

1. Selflessness
2. Contentment
3. Being considerate and realistic

Once a Nigerian guy meets a girl, he wants to take advantage of her by rushing to sleeping with her or hanging on just to sleep with her and run after. He wouldn't even consider the girl's feelings, and he will still not be contented with just one girl, he wants as many as possible and he is greedy- he isn't earning a dime but wants Goodluck Jonathan's daughter or Genevieve Nnaji to love him without him offering any value to her.

Same goes with the females. Once a Nigerian girl meets a guy, the next thing she wants is how much to get from the guy, how to make the guy buy her car, latest phone gadgets and what have you. Her parents will fall sick, her school fees will need to be paid and her house rent too. And u will see a girl from a poor home targetting just to date male celebrities- greed! And even when she finds one, she still wants more celebrities to offer her more material things- not being contented.

We all need to reflect on our lives and do something individually if we truly want a change.

2 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2013
@ phlamingboy that's called clarity of what you want, which i truly respect, at least you are not biased. am not expecting everyone to stick to a babe, but at least don't expect a babe to be tied to you only when you are dating multiple pple. which is why i like your post.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2013
pc guru:
Duh obviously any variable you put there will translate to evil.

Haba,u know sabi joke?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2013
"All of these boys, yeah and all of these girls
Losing their souls in a material world" Good Charlotte missing that song. grin
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by coputa(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
Love means over looking each other short comings..but Nigerian girls are after their own selfish ends...they have two sides,love and hate,the circumstances they find you depend on what they will show to you.

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dsmartj(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
love exist n exit since
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by unikchyka(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2013
ofcos it does eg me
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
It's real galz are far 4m the word *LOVE* when u tell them U are a graduate, they will not like to near u at all,....di's the situation are find myself here..
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Xb4Real: 1:45pm On May 25, 2013
Na for una wey dey worry abt girls luv. Goddamn it, na ebe ma future wey me face?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Talentscout: 1:47pm On May 25, 2013
Well, Love still exist in the heart of some teenage Girls.... As for the adult, Dis are the factors killing their L=Love. Bomb, Senators One round for hundred thousand=money, heartbreaks frm we guys, toomuch Sex, rape and girl Child molestation. I make sense abi?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Afritop(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2013
TODAY'S NIGERIAN GIRLS DEFINE LOVE AS EQUIVALENT TO MONEY AND RECHARGE CARD

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by youngalex(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2013
Dnt waste ur time and money to prove your love,devote that time and money to build your business empire...then u attract ladies of like minds
Love to me is just a function of compatibility and convenience....i only date career minded ladies cos they complement my thinking and approach to life

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by searay(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2013
Love died over 2000 years ago.
Meanwhile an average Nigerian guy is an employer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When He Says "Its Over" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.