Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23217 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by searay(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2013
nacosprof: It's real galz are far 4m the word *LOVE* when u tell them U are a graduate, they will not like to near u at all,....di's the situation are find myself here..
Bros, na true ooooo, e don happen to me for like 3 times. Any remedy?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ak4God(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2013
As far as Niger is concerned,no love.Its money for hand back for ground.Have you ever seen ADENUGA"PIKIN eloping with a nobody?Even Pastor"s children re now getting married from the same upper class.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by sixtusjr(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2013
Amoshie: Mr abi na Mrs Op are u a learner? some naija gyls dey fake love infact dey don fake so tey even wen dey find true love dey dont know how to act again. love no dey for their dictionary again.

Ur talk make brain bros!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by sixtusjr(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2013
No moni no like, talk more of love. If em love u without moni,bros another man somewhere d share ur work with u!
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by max1113(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
BabaTony: No Nigerian girl knows what real love is. The only love they know is MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! Money all the way. Give them money they will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING!!!!!

My broda u're right it only in niaja dat girl fly 4ur back becoz of change. Thk it due 2 most of them lack exposure.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by critique101(f): 2:45pm On May 25, 2013
I go for character n not money cos rich guys treat gals like trash
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by onome25(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2013
Pysam: @ op it does but reducing by the day.all this wahala of crime,crime and bomb are some of the factor killing love
CAN U IMAGINE THIS FACTOR
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by adgwarri: 3:15pm On May 25, 2013
for u to tell a naija gul u luv her,just giv her ur atm card and tell her d pin... Datsss alll, no nid 4 .com
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by AtheistD(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2013
critique101: I go for character n not money cos rich guys treat gals like trash

Some rich guys might still end up poor and some poor guys may make it. However most will struggle to make ends meet.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by wendieposh: 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
I love my man....not because of his pocket but cos of his heart,he's so unpredictable, makes me laugh(that's a tough one cos u won't catch me laughing anyhow),esp when he sings in the car or when he's playing PES. I can write 5pages and it won't still be enough to describe what I feel for him. So I believe love still exist. If I can love,anyone can. U just need to see beyond your nose.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by obiem(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
Sadly, these days a lot of things happen and one cannot categorically beat his chest and say 'YES' to that question. But personally, i believe that there are girls out there who love for the sake of it, and not motivated by the size of the pocket or bank account. It's just they are in the minority.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by GospelRapper(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2013
deep inside everyone of us is a God given desire to loveand be loved.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by druid06(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2013
Cheg-goon:
The only language love in nigeria understands is #OwoKudiEgo#
Mtcrewwww love without money in 9ja is love not love...ok mak she wan buy always or ladycare mak u cum dey tell her the story say na Gooluck be jonathan make be she no go leave u go marry another person...
If she is not askin money from u,may be u dey wash her plug well...but 9ja girls way ‎me kw ...feran owo ju emi won lo..#gbabe#

You are what's gone with the society and if you're a lady as I can't seem to tell from your handle then you are a shame and disgrace to your gender all over the world. I believe true love exist and like other special things in life, it is rare. Anyone who has unbiased, untainted true love should be happy as all I see now around me is a give and take kind of relationships. The girls/women of our society idealogy has been changed and brainwashed to thinking if a man wants to get into their pants, he must spend some cash and it sickens me. An example of what's gone wrong with the ladies of today is you statement highlighted above. If you need lady care or pampers or whatever you guys use and you're not a working class person, why not be a lady and ask from your parent instead of pestering the poor sucker you call your boyfriend. He's your boyfriend/lover and not your father so sit down and STFU.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by biafransoul: 4:20pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i dnt av shishi, and ma girl is still all over me.
She is okay herself and not fuckin demanding.
U gotta start dating the right ladies and stop ds stereotyping! I av never dated a demanding lady, even wen i was okay. U demand like hunger, u're out. And I'm d type dt takes good care of ma lady. Even anyone dt comes over.
lol..see this mumu. Are you sure you are not the assistant boyfriend?
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Peterboy1(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2013
The best romantic word to tell a Nigerian girl is "Give me ur account number"

5 Likes

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by sakaguchi(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2013
biafran soul:
Hahahahahahahah
Lols ( I fall on the ground and ROTF, till I hit my head on the table; ouch! Dat hurts)
But man, this is funny...
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by awolowojoshua: 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.
http://DeepProfit.com/?ref=70868
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by dwkoko(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2013
YES, if God is involved.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by desoul2004(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2013
They are notin but Cash & carry..
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by kzokul(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
Luv exists only were money exists.........if u don't av money and ur waiting 4 a gul 2 luv u,ma broda u will grow metu even grey 1 @ dat.......KIZO
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Haslad(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2013
R.I.P to Love
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by slimghost(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
biafran soul:

Dammmmmmmmmmn! That's some funny ish. Lwkmd
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by jimcaddy(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2013
Why you dey ask again? Girls of nowadays are after your bank account now.. Which kain question be this?
http://jimcaddy..com
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by ypzilanti: 7:09pm On May 25, 2013
wendieposh: I love my man....not because of his pocket but cos of his heart,he's so unpredictable, makes me laugh(that's a tough one cos u won't catch me laughing anyhow),esp when he sings in the car or when he's playing PES. I can write 5pages and it won't still be enough to describe what I feel for him. So I believe love still exist. If I can love,anyone can. U just need to see beyond your nose.

The highlighted is very key.
Every woman likes a guy that can make her laugh. Unfortunately, there is no way to teach men how to have a good sense of humor.

People who seek love should be honest and ask themselves if they are in fact 'Lovable' cause many people are not... and such people should be content to have people follow them only for their curvy a$$ (women) or big SUV (men).
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by cutiepie01(f): 7:54pm On May 25, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,am new here,av been seeing this acronym SMH Pls someone should tell me the meaning.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by AtheistD(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2013
cutiepie01: Hello Nairalanders,am new here,av been seeing this acronym SMH Pls someone should tell me the meaning.

Shake My Head... as in shock or disbelief or disappointment
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
cutiepie01: Hello Nairalanders,am new here,av been seeing this acronym SMH Pls someone should tell me the meaning.

See my head

*illiterates lipsrsealed
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by imarena(f): 9:08pm On May 25, 2013
Yes, true love exist! Its about commitment and sharing
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by kevotek1000(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2013
It is disheartening, that majority of 9ja gurlz thinks alike... Majority of them substitute Love for money, they have this psyche that I dislike so much and that is a guy must be ready to spend and spend for them while those that you think is cooperative or less depending are those that do play away match. 9ja Girls abeg Love na 50/50 make una no dey cheat us. Guyz the truth must be said our girls dey fuckup. Yes Not all but I think there are still good ones perhaps not yet wise.lol
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by mygirrl: 10:42pm On May 25, 2013
kevotek1000: It is disheartening, that majority of 9ja gurlz thinks alike... Majority of them substitute Love for money, they have this psyche that I dislike so much and that is a guy must be ready to spend and spend for them while those that you think is cooperative or less depending are those that do play away match. 9ja Girls abeg Love na 50/50 make una no dey cheat us. Guyz the truth must be said our girls dey fuckup. Yes Not all but I think there are still good ones perhaps not yet wise.lol

I dunno where you guys meet all these girls you are harping on about, as for me I have never dated any guy for money and I have many friends who think like me. I have been very nice and caring in my past relationships but I've noticed that the average Nigerian guy will take you for granted if you are nice another thing that bothers me is this hate many Nigerian guys have for girls/women its scary that's why many marriages are breaking up
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Paulakosu(m): 12:05am On May 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / When He Says "Its Over" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.