Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (23215 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Cathydera(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2013
true love still exist like seriously.
when a woman brings out her heart to love a man, I tell you she will be faithful to him.
But this days some bad eggs has polluted the environment.
It is a collective thing,love is mutual.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by mygirrl: 11:23am On May 27, 2013
DailyNews: So mygirl, in case you have issues with reading the true meaning of my comment, I was supporting your point, and went further to explain some ways out.

You know, we can't just fold our hands and smile with the hope that things would fix itself while it gets worse. This was what happened to terrorism and most later turned terrorist.

2 in every 10 Nigerian guys have a negative mindset against Nigerian girls, and u can see this reflecting on social network platforms, forums and all social, academic, labour gathering in Nigeria, which means there is an inherent problem somewhere which needs to be addressed soonest.

You know, almost every Nigerian girl complains that Nigerian guys are just after sex, and it must be true and I have seen fellow guys nurture this belief that; girls are just good for sex only, and that's why I condemn it and scold the guys I know on this bad conception, and I also encourage fellow guys to stop thinking that way and stop seeing girls as just sex objects.

Now, as a guy who has sisters and female relatives whom I wouldn't want to be victims of molestation of male abuse, I can't just fold my hands when I see topics like this, reason you see me bring up this topic even on my own personal blog as a way of creating awareness, but the likes of mygirl see it as hatred, how pls

You prefer guys who praise you in your flaws while laugh at you at your back right?

In summary, I was solidly behind you, but from a different perspective. I was trying to encourage single ladies to initiate a campaign for change to create more awareness that Nigerian girls aren't as evil as most Nigerian guys see them, and to also give the ladies a room to disprove the guys by living a life different from what guys believe and expect from them, but unfortunately, you intentionally interpreted it the way you desire and even went ahead to label DailyNews a “woman hater” how?

and again, I don't think that my like can come across the class of girls Nigerian guys complain about cos of so many reasons that are beyond your understanding, but that doesn't mean I should stay quiet cos I can't when I am a blogger, a relationship book writer and a human right....gringrin

I only stated what i've noticed please go through all your posts on this forum and tell me if you don't write like someone that has got issues with women no need for long story.........
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Afroconnect: 11:39am On May 27, 2013
love equals attraction,comfort,thrill-if these three can not be found in you,it will be hard for you to be loved-not necessarily about Nigerian girls.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
I am not a Nigerian girl, but permit me to contribute to the topic because most girls all over the world can relate to this anyway. A question to the men;
To the guys who were once broke and are now financially stable, how many of you can sincerely say that they kept that girl who was with them when they had nothing? Please be honest here. Is she not the same girl you will flush down the toilet for the girl who wants an already-made man? Sometimes men complain about women, but what you don't know is that women give what they receive. They have learnt the hard way.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
mygirrl:

I only stated what i've noticed please go through all your posts on this forum and tell me if you don't write like someone that has got issues with women no need for long story.........
you have the absolute right to your belief dear. Just be a good girl and worry not, and if possible, try and convince your fellow girls around you who aren't living a modest life to change. And lastly, I have no issues with any woman, but if you still believe that I sound like one who have issues with women, then that should be my cross to bear. Have a lovely day
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2013
@Good Girl, as u ask how many guys have kept the same girl when they become financially stable, have u asked abt those girls who dumped guys cos they were broke azzes then and when they become money-spinned, the girls want to reignite d relation? Is that not money motivated relationship we are talking here? In those days, some men used to have women and the women will stay wit them with or without money, but today, no girl/lady/woman wants to date or marry a guy who hasnt made it yet. Is that not what we are talking abt here. As far as this is continued, we guys 'll continue to see girl as nothing but pests in man's finances. Take it or leave!

1 Like

Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^^^^^
You haven't answered my question.
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by baggy4luv(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ololade 1999: There are still good gurls around.I used to think gurls are too deceptive until I met my present gurl.tolu has proved me wrong.it is over two yrs we have been dating,I have never had sleepless night about my relationship.she has bin truthful to me from day one I met.even I was unfaithful she never quitted and was very faithful.so I handed her my first choice jersey and she has been constitent over the years.I can bet anywhere that she don't double date and the relationship is not based on money.it is only God's grace that a guy can get a real and faithful gurl and if u av gurl that is faithful to you keep her don't let her go cos someone beta dan u maybe eyeing her and you may never get her type again
by the time ur dream is over
Re: Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? by malaria(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
laylow001: The Book of laylow Chapter 22 vs 7
Love lasteth long as the money endureth..

A Proof that most Nigerian Girls are Evil

First we state that Nigerian girls require time and money:
Nigerian Girls = Time x Money

And as we all know, "Time is Money"
Time = Money

Therefore:

Nigerian Girls = Money x Money = (Money)²

And because "Money is the root of all evil":
Money = Square Root of Evil

Therefore:
Nigerian Girls = √(Evil)²

Thus, we are forced to conclude that:
Nigerian Girls = Evil
+10000000000000000000likez. U no chop ur school feez at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / When He Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.