Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23463 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: may be you are write. The only tribe that has been pulling GEJ. Down and calling him all kinds of name is Yoruba tribe. It's very obvious that they will join the North anytime
Yorubas are surprise the way Igbos supported Jonathan Ijaw man, the supports are causing many of them mental illness, they need help, many of them are still finding it difficult to come to terms and accept the reality, they thought we are still in the 70s.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: Let me ask you one. Before the civil war, which land did Igbo people take from you or grab from you or even the present day which Ijaw land did an Igbo man grab from an Ijaw man? This confirms what others are saying about you. You Yorubas LIKE FISHING IN TROUBLED WATER. I under stand and speak Ijaw dialect, I give you five minutes to write anything in Ijaw language for me to respond otherwise I will continue to ignore you as a Yoruba man. Five minutes before you star consulting Ijaws.
You're so ignorant and stupid, I can't even stand you. *spit on you* putrid dog.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is this your idea of running away from the topic of discussion, it seems running away is now a way of life for you guys.

Northerners challenged Igbos to a war, but they came down south to Invade Ijawland.

At they heat of war, Achebe & Ojukwu ran away.

You've all ran away from your impoverished homeland to squat elsewhere.

Even on a simple topic on "delta Igbo" and their origin, you have to digress and run away because running away is now imprinted on your dna, and sorry I can't help you with that disorder, you're on self destruct mode already...SMH

You started the point less, and digressive argument about having an intact ND where you will be majority cos it suits you. I reminded you that the Igbos in delta and Itshekiri in warri do not share the same sentiments, then your buttressed my point (without knowing it)by also removing Ikwere and other Igboid group from your map cos they have Igbo blood in them. grin

You were desperately seeking willing subjects in your utopian Niger-Delta, Ogoni militant also came on board and deflated your arguments. You are becoming an orphan as everyone in Nd disowns you. Bros, biko speak for yourself and your ijaw village,stop seeking to corner land mass. cheesy so we can concentrate on making meaningful contributions on this thread. Adieu to the common sense in you ... embarassed
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Everyone can see how empty you are. After I've defeated you in an argument, the next best line of action is to insult and attack my person. All the Igbos I've encountered on this forum surprisingly exhibit this putrid character, What a shame!

defeated who? You indeed live in a dreamworld. Have you not been attacking and insulting igbos since? Fool.
FYI, ND communities stretches from the SW to the SE zone. Ondo, abia, imo, are member communities, haven't you heard of NDDC? Sorry, ndo, ND is not a geopolitical zone, and even the SS geopolitical zone has indigenous igbo communities in it as in delta and river states. Keep your ijaw agenda, its an embarrasement to the well-informed ijaws.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by topazjosh(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Mogidi:

This would rank as one of the biggest deceit in human history if the west indeed have the above yet rely solely on our oil. Sorry to have to spell it out crudely, but without our crude (pun intended) you guys will starve.
@mogidi u no go skul @all,u mean u don't know there is oil in ondo state,fifth largest oil producer in the country,same ondo state have the second largest bitumen in the world after canada,same state with sand use in making glass,same state with limestone for cement,aside agricultural products,google all my facts man,and think beyond,meanwhile lagos also have oil too according to research, other states have their own various resources in abundant too,meanwhile man resources really matter and not natural resouces,with good brains all the resources will be judiciously utilize,meanwhile south west is having a better strong institution not just strong men alone and thats what can really develop any society,"africans don't need a strong man but strong institution"barak obama.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2013
Son-Of-El:

defeated who? You indeed live in a dreamworld. Have you not been attacking and insulting igbos since? Fool.
FYI, ND communities stretches from the SW to the SE zone. Ondo, abia, imo, are member communities, haven't you heard of NDDC? Sorry, ndo, ND is not a geopolitical zone, and even the SS geopolitical zone has indigenous igbo communities in it as in delta and river states. Keep your ijaw agenda, its an embarrasement to the well-informed ijaws.
He is not Ijaw but the Son of Awolowo called Alj Haram, Musiwa, Becomerich, he is an old man living all his life in Canada, he is finding it difficult to come back to Nigeria. i am happy that his life is finished there.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: Let me ask you one. Before the civil war, which land did Igbo people take from you or grab from you or even the present day which Ijaw land did an Igbo man grab from an Ijaw man? This confirms what others are saying about you. You Yorubas LIKE FISHING IN TROUBLED WATER. I under stand and speak Ijaw dialect, I give you five minutes to write anything in Ijaw language for me to respond otherwise I will continue to ignore you as a Yoruba man. Five minutes before you star consulting Ijaws.
if he speaks ny dialect ill leave NL forever
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: You're so ignorant and stupid, I can't even stand you. *spit on you* putrid dog.
what about the insult? Is that all you have to say ?Did I abuse you in anyway? Man go to where you belong in Yoruba land. You have been bursted.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2013
revolt: if he speaks ny dialect ill leave NL forever
Haven't you heard of Oluwole Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Son-Of-El:

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: what about the insult? Is that all you have to say ?Did I abuse you in anyway? Man go to where you belong in Yoruba land. You have been bursted.
He is one old confused Yoruba man living in Canada, i have told him before to come back home that my grandfather is ready to offer him Job, he refused to listen. he is going to die there, bet me

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 4chi: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Willywilly4:
Yorubas are surprise the way Igbos supported Jonathan Ijaw man, the supports are causing many of them mental illness, they need help, many of them are still finding it difficult to come to terms and accept the reality, they though we are still in the 70s.

Surprise? Ibos have always been boiboi to any group in power.shameless lots. Shame you no get. Ibos, once a major ethnic group of the Nigerian tripod now running errands for the ijaw, a completely new kid on the block.shows Ibos are bereft of any shame and they can bow for a cow in order to eat meat...
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2013
4chi:

Surprise? Ibos have always been boiboi to any group in power.shameless lots. Shame you no get. Ibos, once a major ethnic group of the Nigerian tripod now running errands for the ijaw, a completely new kid on the block.shows Ibos are bereft of any shame and they can bow for a cow in order to eat meat...
Are you and your family still crying that they supported Jonathan Ijaw man.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2013
Yorubas should come to terms with reality and face it. To all Yoruba hear it Loud and Clear that Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck an Ijaw Man is your president till 2019 deal with it.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SailorXY: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Willywilly4:
Are you and your family still crying that they supported Jonathan Ijaw man.
Its f**king obvious undecided
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2013
4chi:

even the devil screams LIAR at you. Eat shit if you can't stand the mutual respect and goodwill the two ethnicities are beginning to once again enjoy. Igbos dey chase you for dream? E be like say you don commit one abomi.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2013
Son-Of-El:

even the devil screams LIAR at you. Eat shit if you can't stand the mutual respect and goodwill the two ethnicities are beginning to once again enjoy. Igbos dey chase you for dream? E be like say you don commit one abomi.
These people don't want to hear that good thing come out from other people, they are wicked Children of Devil
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by topazjosh(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
Son-Of-El:

they have come again with their bias and bigotry. Haters of igbos. Instead of making intelligent speculations and guesses, their untamed jealousy for the most entreprenueral, travelled, and technologically intuited region in the country will not allow them think like reasonable homo sapiens.
Ingrates, if not for igbo entreprenuership, lagos would have been like ibadan or ogbomosho. Fashola is sensible, he knows why he chose an igbo man to be his planning and budgeting commisioner. If the igbo populace should leave southwest, banks will close, some will go bankrupt, hospitals and schools will close, commerce and trade will be decimated...(to be continued)
you may be right to some extent,yea some bank branches may close down,but more better and strong establishments will be on ground,yea they will definately cause by then lots of ibos,hausas,fulanis,south southerners might have left,that's decrease in population,we actually need that,though ibo are not the only non indigenes doing business in lagos,stop claiming such false,lots of hausa,south southerners,meanwhile we still gonna have lots of foreigners allover the world residing in lagos,we yorubas will be happy having a more less stressful,clean lagos,with less social crimes,fake products,unnecessary over population,then lagos will be peaceful,meanwhile the mega city will still be the most developed city in africa and one of the world best.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2013
sakaguchi:
Foolish igbos, since you all are so obsessed with Nigeria dividing, why not be proud to staying alone with your red uninhabitable and useless land. The south East will suffer more as they will be like the Kurds of the Middle-East or the Roma of Eastern Europe.
First, they will be land-locked , our oil money in the Niger-Delta will fortify our North_Eastern body thereby leaving the hapless ibo's to the mercy of the ever invading Fulani/Northern Jihadist.
Their economies will be in shambles as they will be sent packing from Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Kano. They are still political toddlers because in a convoluted political enviroment like Nigeria, they are novices who can never retain senate Presidents seat for a term not to talk of ever being the President of Nigerian state. They will be Lorded from the South by we the Ijaws as we have already proven to the whole world now that the ibo's are our willing subjects. Thay will still suffer Yoruba Lordship and Hausa supremacy from their western and Northern frontiers also. I pity the ibo's, they are fleas and have being shown to be the pest in our unholy marriage as the contribute nothing to this Union safe kidnapping, Rituals, arm-robbery and petty market women shops littered all over the country. Nigeria will be an Independent state of Arewa, Niger-Delta, Oduduwa republic and the inauspicious Biafra( which is dead on arrival). Stop dreaming that we in Niger-delta will admit you rituals into another unholy union. False, we will not trade Nigerian union with Ibo union. We are proud to be alone. The Yoruba's here are happy to be alone, all I see are ibo's seeking romance with us in ND. Thunder fire una!

Are you sure you're from ND!

I hate all these cursing and abusing!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
eggheaders:

you are definitely a joke. the same yorubas that holds almost all employment quotas in the oil multinationals that makes you lots whine about that daily. the last time I was at some banks in akwa funny enough most of the tags on the employees chest has some Ades and olus. grow up miss all region the land has it own share of corruption leaders from this mailaise called Nigeria. orji kalu is from oyo I think, nzeribe and Jim nwobodo are osun too. the m.ds of wema bank and bank phb are probably from ekiti too.

That Igbos lost those positions after civil war and were replaced by yorubas while d hausas faced leadership and army doesnt mean anything. Mediocrity of nigeria started with ur lot. WhAt happened to our Nigerian Airways, NIPOST, NiTEl, NEPA, Leventis and Co, they all dwindled by your mediocrity. The one-and-only point agenda of awolowo was to punish igbos via all policies . Can u Compare him to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?
There is too much corruption in your default settings.

I askd for human resource contribution of Yorubas and u went and mentioned d exact tnz that can make u ppl suffer more if left alone. No innovative mind, always waiting to be spoonfed with civil service n oil company jobs. Even as u are in those parastatals, wat changed positively? nothing. But as soon as igbos were made to leave d army n those multinationals u mentioned, dey developed nigerian/WA transport companies, exportable nollywood, nigerian sports is thanks to them, indigenous industries, d classic nigerian novels, wat have yorubas done?? Some of u are even beginning to learn from us.

Btw, The bankers around here speak igbo, so dont give me dat awka bank theory. Even @ dat, ppl get posted across d nation, my friend @ intercontinental bank was posted to Kogi last month , does it mean kogites dont have bankers?? Mtchew.

Maybe u didnt get my question, wat have yorubas done for this nation??

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Animal, no part of Nigeria should belong to any one tribe. All of Nigeria should belong to all Nigerians and all the citizens of that country should feel free and safe to reside wherever they decide to within its borders; but Im sure youre too st*upid to know this simple fact about Nationhood.

Anyway, just so far as you dont bring your idiocy around where I was birthed and raised in you can keep buying lands in Ogun or wherever it is is within the lines of that jungle of a country you call home.

Oh, the Gov of Lagos used to be an Igbo man? Hmmmn.... interesting fact, I never knew that. See, I've just only started reading about Nigeria in recent years and from what I know I dont think the Yorubas are ignorant enough to mind where their administrators are from just so far as they govern them properly. I mean, isnt Tinubu rumored to be a non-Lagosian? Isnt one of the top advisers to the Lagos State Govt an Igbo man? Will Igbo administrators be confident enough to have non-Igbos in their Govt? Ahhh..... thats crazy right? L

NL has shown me what my father couldnt show me about you guys and your parents are not only a dirty disgrace for raising you with all this hate, but you yourself are an absolute insult to the human race for not changing your views in adulthood. You, honestly, do not deserve to breath the same air I breathe. People like you are supposed to be exterminated. You are of no use to humanity.
Let me teach you slowpoke a little bit of Lagos state history. Commodore Ndubisi Kanu, 1977-1978, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe 1978 -1979. All these are Igbo men that governed Lagos state. You seem to be ignorant of your surroundings. You are a finished tribe, deal with it. We are in Lagos the way other tribes are in Lagos. We have come to claim back our possession your people tried to elude us during the war. Their is nothing your envy can do for you. Lagos is an Annex of Igbo land, try to live with it. You cant stop a moving train. We are dominating and intimidating you in your so called state are you not ashamed? The hatred fow the Jews all over the middle east is because the can tun sand into gold. We are the Jews my brother deal with That

I have checked and found out that there has never been a Youruba Governor in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Koffiman: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: You're so ignorant and stupid, I can't even stand you. *spit on you* putrid dog.
smelly Yoruba maggot like u. Can u pls respond to Ogoni Militant in Ijaw lang to prove ur identity.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2013
4chi:

idiocy @ its peek! Wen gowon was in power who was in control? I guess the three major tribes were boiboi! Now GEj is in power the 3 major tribes r what? Ure nt ashamed nd beat the shit outta u wif igbo votes so much 4 una political sophi... Now una follow retrogressive malu wantn to take us back cos ure loosn out! No more civil service awoof no more sunsidy awoof no more oil money contracts tht u nvr execute frm fg! No fg no Yoruba! Hungr go finish una! Why do yorubas fear competition n meritocracy? Y must they b spoonfed n gven subsidy? These ppl na wa o
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Tolexander: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Eewo!

Why was i left out of this wonderful thread.
OP! Reopen the thread mehn!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by aljharem(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

good one Ijaw citizen and sakaguchi. God bless you both

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by aljharem(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: Let me teach you slowpoke a little bit of Lagos state history. Commodore Ndubisi Kanu, 1977-1978, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe 1978 -1979. All these are Igbo men that governed Lagos state. You seem to be ignorant of your surroundings. You are a finished tribe, deal with it. We are in Lagos the way other tribes are in Lagos. We have come to claim back our possession your people tried to elude us during the war. Their is nothing your envy can do for you. Lagos is an Annex of Igbo land, try to live with it. You cant stop a moving train. We are dominating and intimidating you in your so called state are you not ashamed? The hatred fow the Jews all over the middle east is because the can tun sand into gold. We are the Jews my brother deal with That

I have checked and found out that there has never been a Youruba Governor in Igbo land.

Yeah other ethnic group not Igbo. Do you not understand these things undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
geeez:
if Lagos is nothing without the Igbos, how come the SE is still nothing with all the Igbos?

[/b]

Quote of the Century!

6 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2013

Just as your accusing him of not being Ijaw, this post clearly shows that youre 100% Igbo!

Ogoni Militant indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Just as your accusing him of not being Ijaw, this post clearly shows that youre 100% Igbo!

Ogoni Militant indeed.
you can call me whatever tribe you want. I have challenged you and your impostors for us to start communication in Ijaw language. Am still waiting for that.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Foodconsumer(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guy i just siddon dey read beef since.. Anyway, abeg where middle-beltans go dey na?

Abeg i still wan chop southern oyell ooo...
Make una pity us biko...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party / Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.