Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23460 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2013
Crayola1:

Booker T is not an important person again?

Shebi na the award wey that tribalist writer buried last week win be dat

Since he cant win Nobel, He won Man Booker T award
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Crayola1: 11:56pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Shebi na the award wey that tribalist writer buried last week win be dat

Since he cant win Nobel, He won Man Booker T award

So is Booker T a man to look down on?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oh how I enjoy reading the book of EXODUS....hmmm, my favourite! To start with, it would take a minor exodus or an earlier Edo exodus ( with ref. to Urhobo people) for Edo people to occupy those land while it would take a major EXODUS for Igbos to migrate across the Niger to occupy those lands. Simple logic!

The Asaba (anoicha) area you're talking about is regarded as the purest Igbo stock across the Niger yet Edo history and culture is rampant even across to the Igbo mainland in th SE. You're just beating around the bush, my earlier point still holds. What about the Igbanke, Ndokwa, Ika & Idoani people? You are all bunch of Edo people who accommodated wandering Igbos and the best of you know the real history so just keep quiet.

I'd have schooled you further by educating you about the ORU IGBOS but you're not worth it It a shame on Igboland they don't value human life. Why would a right thinking person sell their innocent 11 years old son, he was sold by his Igbo family to Ijaw people for some bottle of ogogoro. Ijaws nortured that young man an gave him a purpose in life now you're back here to claim an Ijaw property, or did we not purchase him. Jaja is an Ijawman who loves & served his Ijaw people. We bought him and made him who he is today so stopping claim what you've already sold or do you still wanna sell more?

*looks around in bewilderment* what is this one saying?, First you claimed I have bini ancestry as Igbo deltan, i schooled you summarily about my ancestry...then you start talking about ORU. the Ijaw were known as the Oru in 350- 650 CE, and documented history tells us you are wanderers who first settled in Nupe ,borgu, and benin, before inhabiting your present abode in the south..you are the real wanderers here..you don't know your left from your right, the abokis of the south, no wonder you are so lazy..depending solely on "our oyel!" and shouting "we be Niger Delta!".

@ the bolded, translate all the meanings of those words, do they sound Edoid or Ijoid in your ears..let them decide their fate Oooo. Stop looking for free lands to acquire, so you can dominate. Dominate your ijaw village..Niger delta which Ijaw citizen go be majority na mirage. E no fit work so go drink your tombo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Keep fooling yourself by mixing up Ss & ND. My Niger Delta still stands and Ikwerre does not own all of PH. PH lga is not Obio/akpo lga. Ph LGA is jointly owned by Okrika & Ikwerre and the city does not have access to the sea. South of PH LGA is Okrika LGA & Bonny LGa, both Ijaw people. Ikwerre people have consistently denied being Igbo and traced their origin to Bini, so go and grind your axe with them, Ijaws got nothing to do with it.

For their Igboness, we would never allow them to be in the same Niger Delta with us in the future. Read thru' my posts again, I've never claimed Ikwerre to be part of the future Niger Delta. I only called them non-igbos as they've call themselves, attributes aside.

You keep claiming Ikwerre and PH being Igwe Ocha, a name the Ikwerre & Ijaw owners of PH have never called themselves but manufactured from Igboland. Go and cure you're land grabbing disease aka LANDLOCKOPHOBIA. Even after Ikwerre people agree to be Igbo with you, Igbos won't still have access to the sea. grin grin grin
What a pity....SMH..... The hard time Itsekiris are giving us is nothing compared to what Ikwerre people would do to you next time, abandoned property na small.

What a childish talk! Still on the usual Igbo day-dreaming,Okay! Read my signature and stop being foolish.
I'd be singing along with Fela
#z0mbie no go go unless you tell am to go, Z0MBIE#

ZO00MBIE OOO ZOMBIE, ZO000MBie oooo z0mbie.

o boy, you are not making even vegetable sense. Na wa o. Is it this bad?
Since GEJ became president (thanks to igbos huge number), we no gree hear word from una type again. Suddenly you can open that coffin you call your mouth and spew disease you call your words. Thank God am immune to it.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 1:23am On Jun 01, 2013
sakaguchi:
Indeed
The question was "if the country Divides".
Let's us all be balkanize into our parts with the North standing alone, the Middle-Belt doing same, the west alone, the East alone and Niger-Delta alone, let's see if we will not leave y'all behind.
Stop seeking romance, we don't need the extra-baggage called IGBOs
I don't know the part of ND you come from. You are still thinking the way your four fathers were thinking that made you a house boy in the midst of your oil in Nigeria. Ijaws are less a problem for the Igbos. I don't know what your mind is telling you, I put it to you that Igbos have claimed all the lost ground during the war. When the chips are down, you will know who owns the SS region. You guys are just small fry.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by IGBOSON1: 1:40am On Jun 01, 2013
Are there no real Ijaws on this forum to tell this pathetic low-life called 'ijaw citizen' to fuc/k off with his manic Igbo hating posts? I've said sometime in the past that this dude is either not Ijaw or he has some little quota of Ijaw in him but with a strong allegiance to that part of Nigeria that hates on, and is so paranoid of Igbos.

By not telling this fool to quit misrepresenting their position on national and regional issues, they have inadvertently acquiesced to his bigoted and paranoid views on Ndigbo and their relationship with their neighbours of the old Eastern Region; and this is making Ijaws receive abuse on this thread which they don't deserve. You can all now see the game plan of this slimy green character: to cause division and bickering between Ijaws and Igbos......ask yourself who benefits from this. wink
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 2:10am On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

I know youre dense in the head, but not entirely moronic. Yoruba land meaning: IDGAF if its just one street out there..... Why are more Igbos trooping Westward, than there are Yorubas trooping towards Igboland if you really think the subsidy removal which most of you foolishly supported hurts them more?
my boy it's high time you realised that Lagos state does not belong to Yorubas. Stop deluding yourself . Does it sound Yoruba to you. We are trooping down to posses our possession. Lagos state is no mans land. If not for the war I don't think the governor of Lagos state would be a Yoruba man now but we are stategising for a come back that is why we busy buying the whole choice properties in Lagos why we keep pushing back to Ogun where you belong. Remember Lagos state once produced Igbo governor.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by CyberG: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Here ye the words of the Great Oracle! Thus saith he with whom is the vision of Issacharius! The peoples east of the river Nigerius, whom seeketh to break the egg shall be disappointed! As in the days of the rebellious king Odumegwurius whom the prince of darkness hardened his earth to war, when destruction and pestilence visited the clayey valleys of ibaiafara, so shall it be in that day. A boastful heart and haughty neck shall never stand in the presence of the King, it shall be utterly broken!

For you, O righteous Nigerianas, yours shall be the possession of your enemies. From the mighty West, a giant people refined, strong and compassionate towards the prodigals who sell their inheritance for a shekel of Nairana, thou shall get instruction in the way to go! They shall be called the blessed of the Lord, the Immortals, offsprings of the Mighty One!

Saith, The Oracle of the 7 Mountains & Seas.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2013
Interesting topic and hysterical comments!!

I just hope and pray Nigeria is balkanised soon, so that all the ethnic nationalities in the country can have their own unique identities. Nigeria was created to fail and as long as the country remain as one, there will never be progress. I honestly don't care about who becomes the best country since bread, after the imminent balkanisation of Nigeria - all I want is a less populated Lagos, and a thriving Yoruba country, with people with Yoruba identity(and probably some immigrants).

We the Yoruba's already have a system that worked for us in the past - we just need to fine-tune it, bring it into the 21st century, and consolidate on our evergreen and rich culture. We've got the manpower, the brains, the resources etc. to build a very nice country. We also have the longest coastline in Nigeria. So I see no reason why we're still part of that cursed country, to be honest.

Personally, I think Nigeria has stunted our growth and our level of consciousness - we need to get out of that union asap. However, there can be bi-lateral, cordial, and mutual relationship(s) with the other countries, afterwards.

I definitely want to see a Yoruba country!

8 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: my boy it's high time you realised that Lagos state does not belong to Yorubas. Stop deluding yourself . Does it sound Yoruba to you. We are trooping down to posses our possession. Lagos state is no mans land. If not for the war I don't think the governor of Lagos state would be a Yoruba man now but we are stategising for a come back that is why we busy buying the whole choice properties in Lagos why we keep pushing back to Ogun where you belong. Remember Lagos state once produced Igbo governor.

Animal, no part of Nigeria should belong to any one tribe. All of Nigeria should belong to all Nigerians and all the citizens of that country should feel free and safe to reside wherever they decide to within its borders; but Im sure youre too st*upid to know this simple fact about Nationhood.

Anyway, just so far as you dont bring your idiocy around where I was birthed and raised in you can keep buying lands in Ogun or wherever it is is within the lines of that jungle of a country you call home.

Oh, the Gov of Lagos used to be an Igbo man? Hmmmn.... interesting fact, I never knew that. See, I've just only started reading about Nigeria in recent years and from what I know I dont think the Yorubas are ignorant enough to mind where their administrators are from just so far as they govern them properly. I mean, isnt Tinubu rumored to be a non-Lagosian? Isnt one of the top advisers to the Lagos State Govt an Igbo man? Will Igbo administrators be confident enough to have non-Igbos in their Govt? Ahhh..... thats crazy right?

NL has shown me what my father couldnt show me about you guys and your parents are not only a dirty disgrace for raising you with all this hate, but you yourself are an absolute insult to the human race for not changing your views in adulthood. You, honestly, do not deserve to breath the same air I breathe. People like you are supposed to be exterminated. You are of no use to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2013
sakaguchi:
What!
Your post stinks of ignorance. Is your idea of a country balkanization along tribal lines? Maybe you should tell USA, Brazil, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Japan and Russia how to form a country. These are the more reasons why I detest having the igbos as country men should this country eventually split. They, like their Northern Hausa/Fulani country men look at every issue from a tribal and ethnic monocle, but unlike the later, they lack sagacious thinking in making it work in the convoluted Nigeria polity.
Sorry poster, if you are tired with Nigeria, form your DeadOnArrival Biafra and take your noses off how other people form true federalism. You people are bitter no wonder why every tribe in Nigeria detest you. If Nigeria where to be split into ethnic states, you can imagine the scores of country that would come out of Nasarawa state, sorry! I take it back, you can't even imagine, you unschooled petty trader on spare parts. SMH
my brother you are on your own in all these you are saying. Without the Igbos an Ijaw man would not have been president of Nigeria. You are just opening your mouth and talking like a fool. If you have personal problem with any Igbo man, you better go and settle it personally. To me you are just ranting on your own and you are not speaking my mind and the mind of many SS people. You came to this forum to creat more problem for the region. Even if you hate Igbos must you make it obvious? You guys should use your brain sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Are there no real Ijaws on this forum to tell this pathetic low-life called 'ijaw citizen' to fuc/k off with his manic Igbo hating posts?
By not telling this fool to quit misrepresenting their position on national and regional issues, they have inadvertently acquiesced to his bigoted and paranoid views on Ndigbo

Ummm.... what else do you need to tell you that they did not "caution" him because they support his position? Maybe its time you read the handwriting on the wall and realize that they most likely want nothing to do with you.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: Without the Igbos an Ijaw man would not have been president of Nigeria. You are just opening your mouth and talking like a fool. .

Bullshiyyyt!!!!

When Turai made GEJ her head cook point out how many Igbos spoke out on his behalf. Without insistence that GEJ continue as acting President GEJ wouldve NEVER been President.

I can name Tunde Bakare, Col.Usman, and Bola Tinubu as people who insisted GEJ rightfully took ove as President since he was V.P.

Now, you continue the list and name just ONE notable Igbo leader that supported GEJ during his trying times.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 3:26am On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Bullshiyyyt!!!!

When Turai made GEJ her head cook point out how many Igbos spoke out on his behalf. Without insistence that GEJ continue as acting President GEJ wouldve NEVER been President.

I can name Tunde Bakare, Col.Usman, and Bola Tinubu as people who insisted GEJ rightfully took ove as President since he was V.P.

Now, you continue the list and name just ONE notable Igbo leader that supported GEJ during his trying times.

I see Bakare, I see Soyinka

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/255308_Tunde_Bakare_jpgaea0619af8a4d020b4a8aab452eb6f5a[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

I see Bakare, I see Soyinka

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/255308_Tunde_Bakare_jpgaea0619af8a4d020b4a8aab452eb6f5a[/img]

Oh snap, thats the name I was trying to remember....Wole Soyinka.

Im still waiting for just ONE notable IGBO figure that came to Retardeen's defense.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 3:37am On Jun 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Guy, let there be republic of alaigbo and we will be d happiest group in d world. Let me not mince words with u. U refused to mention the human resource contribution of yorubas to Nigeria. Ur elites are all ex-convicts, till den. .......

you are definitely a joke. the same yorubas that holds almost all employment quotas in the oil multinationals that makes you lots whine about that daily. the last time I was at some banks in akwa funny enough most of the tags on the employees chest has some Ades and olus. grow up miss all region the land has it own share of corruption leaders from this mailaise called Nigeria. orji kalu is from oyo I think, nzeribe and Jim nwobodo are osun too. the m.ds of wema bank and bank phb are probably from ekiti too.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oh how I enjoy reading the book of EXODUS....hmmm, my favourite! To start with, it would take a minor exodus or an earlier Edo exodus ( with ref. to Urhobo people) for Edo people to occupy those land while it would take a major EXODUS for Igbos to migrate across the Niger to occupy those lands.

The Asaba (anoicha) area you're talking about is regarded as the purest Igbo stock across the Niger yet Edo history and culture is rampant even across to the Igbo mainland in th SE. You're just beating around the bush, my earlier point still holds. What about the Igbanke, Ndokwa, Ika & Idoani people? You are all bunch of Edo people who accommodated wandering Igbos and the best of you know the real history so just keep quiet.

I'd have schooled you further by educating you about the ORU IGBOS but you're not worth it It a shame on Igboland they don't value human life. Why would a right thinking person sell their innocent 11 years old son, he was sold by his Igbo family to Ijaw people for some bottle of ogogoro. Ijaws nortured that young man an gave him a purpose in life now you're back here to claim an Ijaw property, or did we not purchase him. Jaja is an Ijawman who loves & served his Ijaw people. We bought him and made him who he is today so stopping claim what you've already sold or do you still wanna sell more?

can someone tell this multiple ID yoruba bastard that' seriously mental to keep quiet about ish he does not understand. Keep Asaba and it's history out of your illiterate mouth you hear. if you have little clue on communities origin, history, etc do yourself a damn favor and stop talking. similar to how this slowpoke tried to lay claim an igbo terrority in rivers are ijaw , the community lga website saying otherwise and he kept fighting. fought another guy on the origin of his people origin telling him they are ijaw descendant and refusing to listen to guy words. now yet again trying to teach a history you are clueless on. Do yourself a favor and keep your mental focus away from teaching any part of asaba history.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 3:52am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: my brother you are on your own in all these you are saying. Without the Igbos an Ijaw man would not have been president of Nigeria. You are just opening your mouth and talking like a fool. If you have personal problem with any Igbo man, you better go and settle it personally. To me you are just ranting on your own and you are not speaking my mind and the mind of many SS people. You came to this forum to creat more problem for the region. Even if you hate Igbos must you make it obvious? You guys should use your brain sometimes.

read ijawcitizen past post and finally read the sagabuchi post. one person shikena. waste of time jor. anyway, abeg, if you get involved he might start redrawing that ND republic map.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 3:57am On Jun 01, 2013
dozzybaba:

*looks around in bewilderment* what is this one saying?, First you claimed I have bini ancestry as Igbo deltan, i schooled you summarily about my ancestry...then you start talking about ORU. the Ijaw were known as the Oru in 350- 650 CE, and documented history tells us you are wanderers who first settled in Nupe ,borgu, and benin, before inhabiting your present abode in the south..you are the real wanderers here..you don't know your left from your right, the abokis of the south, no wonder you are so lazy..depending solely on "our oyel!" and shouting "we be Niger Delta!".

@ the bolded, translate all the meanings of those words, do they sound Edoid or Ijoid in your ears..let them decide their fate Oooo. Stop looking for free lands to acquire, so you can dominate. Dominate your ijaw village..Niger delta which Ijaw citizen go be majority na mirage. E no fit work so go drink your tombo cheesy

the post is still hilarious. even though he's fake, the real ijo people do fight for other's property so message still stands.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh snap, thats the name I was trying to remember....Wole Soyinka.

Im still waiting for just ONE notable IGBO figure that came to Retardeen's defense.
Yoruba lyin machine oooo! The onli m$ember of cabinet tht spoke against yaraduas absence was igbo! Dora akunyili! All n I repeat all the yoruba critics were either opposition or demagogues as for the ones in govt positions ie spokesman ddnt support Gej! Let's not evn add ngige obi pat utomi ! U Yorubas can spew false propaganda ehhhnnn!!

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2013
A thread that, even if started for mischief-making, should be dominated with educational facts and logical reasoning has been totally taken over by sentimental chest-thumping, empty braggadocio and ethnocentric hogwash.

Truly sad because this may have been a chance for facts to come through and reveal to uninformed folks how grossly misinformed and/or ignorant they really are.

I still don't understand how Nairaland has become, like Nigeria, a place where the brightest and most productively intelligent minds are driven underground only for it to be the most ignorant, most scantily educated and most deluded to be the loudest voices disturbing the peace with their poor education/knowledge, ugly ethnocentric views and highly prejudiced mindset. Another potentially good thread ruined by the putrid nature of Nairaland and nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by joeyfire(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Ogoni militant: my brother you are on your own in all these you are saying. Without the Igbos an Ijaw man would not have been president of Nigeria. You are just opening your mouth and talking like a fool. If you have personal problem with any Igbo man, you better go and settle it personally. To me you are just ranting on your own and you are not speaking my mind and the mind of many SS people. You came to this forum to creat more problem for the region. Even if you hate Igbos must you make it obvious? You guys should use your brain sometimes.

That guy and the other "ijaws" on this thread are not who they say they are. They are from the land that created "oluwole" (forgery), these chameleons led by the demonic chameleon in chief Alj Harem create monikers to ape other ethnic groups to knock heads together and also morph into females at will, proudly substitute trickery and double speak for diplomacy.

Don't be fooled, they and their ogas (the people who own their land ilorin) have been playing divide and rule for a while but its becoming useless cos everyone knows what they are made - shyte! They crap in their pants whenever they observe the growth in solidarity between south-south and igbos and that should tell decent people a lot about them. They thrive in mischief making and do best in environments with strife.

Love or hate asari dokubo and ann kio briggs their statements on ss-igbo relations hold more weight with ijaws than these internet apparitions

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by geeez: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2013
The quality of leadership and politics that has evolved in the SW since each region began taking its fate into its own hands since 1999, shows what the SW will be like compared to other regions

I keep saying that if Lagos is nothing without the Igbos, how come the SE is still nothing with all the Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Son-Of-El:

o boy, you are not making even vegetable sense. Na wa o. Is it this bad?
Since GEJ became president (thanks to igbos huge number), we no gree hear word from una type again. Suddenly you can open that coffin you call your mouth and spew disease you call your words. Thank God am immune to it.
Everyone can see how empty you are. After I've defeated you in an argument, the next best line of action is to insult and attack my person. All the Igbos I've encountered on this forum surprisingly exhibit this putrid character, What a shame!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Everyone can see how empty you are. After I've defeated you in an argument, the next best line of action is to insult and attack my person. All the Igbos I've encountered on this forum surprisingly exhibit this putrid character, What a shame!

Good morning, hope you read Ogoni militant's post where he disowned and denounced you, Oya take your compass and redraw your map again..How many sq/km do you have left on your prospective ND map? grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2013
dozzybaba:

Good morning, hope you read Ogoni militant's post where he disowned and denounced you, Oya take your compass and redraw your map again..How many sq/km do you have left on your prospective ND map? grin
Ijaw Citizen = Alhj Haram, Musiwa, Alhj Uche= Becomerich
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Are there no real Ijaws on this forum to tell this pathetic low-life called 'ijaw citizen' to fuc/k off with his manic Igbo hating posts? I've said sometime in the past that this dude is either not Ijaw or he has some little quota of Ijaw in him but with a strong allegiance to that part of Nigeria that hates on, and is so paranoid of Igbos.
So correcting & telling Igbos the truth amounts to hating Igbos. Igbo land is landlocked, Ijaws didn't do that to you, take your bitterness to God who made you that way. We the Ijaws will continue to remind you of your evil nature and past in the eastern region & biafra and resist and counter your overbearing claims on ND.

IGBO-SON:
By not telling this fool to quit misrepresenting their position on national and regional issues, they have inadvertently acquiesced to his bigoted and paranoid views on Ndigbo and their relationship with their neighbours of the old Eastern Region; and this is making Ijaws receive abuse on this thread which they don't deserve. You can all now see the game plan of this slimy green character: to cause division and bickering between Ijaws and Igbos......ask yourself who benefits from this. wink
You talk as if Igbos were our only neighbours why are other people not claimining us apart from the land grabbing Igbos? Wake up dreamer! This is 2013, there is no Eastern Region anymore and your attrocities are coming back to haunt you, thats why Igboland is so backward.

I will boldly express myself & let hell loose to resist these arrogant land grabbing war criminals & bullies who call themselves "our neighbours" because even if all the Igbos on this NL forum don't vote for President Jothan The Great, others Igbos (and indeed all Nigerians) who are reparating for their sins against ND will. As for you, I'm sure the curse we placed on Igboland is still active in you, that why you're forever ignorant and having difficulty in reading and understanding.

My message is plain and simple, Igboland is landlocked. NDeltans don't need your help, we didn't ask for it, all Nigerians willingly voted for him and he is keeping the promises he made to you. We have never asked for help from anybody, we know how to fight our battles alone and when the time comes, we shall deal with all of you who are partners in the ongoing ra.pe and atrocities against the people of the Niger Delta. That period is not far away, CIA is not stupi.d.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2013
joeyfire:

That guy and the other "ijaws" on this thread are not who they say they are. They are from the land that created "oluwole" (forgery), these chameleons led by the demonic chameleon in chief Alj Harem create monikers to ape other ethnic groups to knock heads together and also morph into females at will, proudly substitute trickery and double speak for diplomacy.

Don't be fooled, they and their ogas (the people who own their land ilorin) have been playing divide and rule for a while but its becoming useless cos everyone knows what they are made - shyte! They crap in their pants whenever they observe the growth in solidarity between south-south and igbos and that should tell decent people a lot about them. They thrive in mischief making and do best in environments with strife.

Love or hate asari dokubo and ann kio briggs their statements on ss-igbo relations hold more weight with ijaws than these internet apparitions

may be you are write. The only tribe that has been pulling GEJ. Down and calling him all kinds of name is Yoruba tribe. It's very obvious that they will join the North anytime
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2013
dozzybaba:

*looks around in bewilderment* what is this one saying?, First you claimed I have bini ancestry as Igbo deltan, i schooled you summarily about my ancestry...then you start talking about ORU. [s] the Ijaw were known as the Oru in 350- 650 CE, and documented history tells us you are wanderers who first settled in Nupe ,borgu, and benin, before inhabiting your present abode in the south..you are the real wanderers here..you don't know your left from your right, the abokis of the south, no wonder you are so lazy..depending solely on "our oyel!" and shouting "we be Niger Delta!". [/s]

@ the bolded, translate all the meanings of those words, do they sound Edoid or Ijoid in your ears..let them decide their fate Oooo. [s] Stop looking for free lands to acquire, so you can dominate. [/s] Dominate your ijaw village..Niger delta which Ijaw citizen go be majority na mirage. E no fit work so go drink your tombo cheesy
Is this your idea of running away from the topic of discussion, it seems running away is now a way of life for you guys.

Northerners challenged Igbos to a war, but they came down south to Invade Ijawland.

At they heat of war, Achebe & Ojukwu ran away.

You've all ran away from your impoverished homeland to squat elsewhere.

Even on a simple topic on "delta Igbo" and their origin, you have to digress and run away because running away is now imprinted on your dna, and sorry I can't help you with that disorder, you're on self destruct mode already...SMH
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: I don't know the part of ND you come from. You are still thinking the way your four fathers were thinking that made you a house boy in the midst of your oil in Nigeria. Ijaws are less a problem for the Igbos. I don't know what your mind is telling you, I put it to you that Igbos have claimed all the lost ground during the war. When the chips are down, you will know who owns the SS region. You guys are just small fry.
Maj. Adaka Boro the Great single handedly chased the Igbo invaders out once, many more Adaka Boros will repeat the same feat again with EASE. Don't try the Marine Commandoes!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: So correcting & telling Igbos the truth amounts to hating Igbos. Igbo land is landlocked, Ijaws didn't do that to you, take your bitterness to God who made you that way. We the Ijaws will continue to remind you of your evil nature and past in the eastern region & biafra and resist and counter your overbearing claims on ND.

You talk as if Igbos were our only neighbours why are other people not claimining us apart from the land grabbing Igbos? Wake up dreamer! This is 2013, there is no Eastern Region anymore and your attrocities are coming back to haunt you, thats why Igboland is so backward.

I will boldly express myself & let hell loose to resist these arrogant land grabbing war criminals & bullies who call themselves "our neighbours" because even if all the Igbos on this NL forum don't vote for President Jothan The Great, others Igbos (and indeed all Nigerians) who are reparating for their sins against ND will. As for you, I'm sure the curse we placed on Igboland is still active in you, that why you're forever ignorant and having difficulty in reading and understanding.

My message is plain and simple, Igboland is landlocked. NDeltans don't need your help, we didn't ask for it, all Nigerians willingly voted for him and he is keeping the promises he made to you. We have never asked for help from anybody, we know how to fight our battles alone and when the time comes, we shall deal with all of you who are partners in the ongoing ra.pe and atrocities against the people of the Niger Delta. That period is not far away, CIA is not stupi.d.
Let me ask you one. Before the civil war, which land did Igbo people take from you or grab from you or even the present day which Ijaw land did an Igbo man grab from an Ijaw man? This confirms what others are saying about you. You Yorubas LIKE FISHING IN TROUBLED WATER. I under stand and speak Ijaw dialect, I give you five minutes to write anything in Ijaw language for me to respond otherwise I will continue to ignore you as a Yoruba man. Five minutes before you star consulting Ijaws.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2013
One_Naira:

can someone tell this multiple ID yoruba bastard that' seriously mental to keep quiet about ish he does not understand. Keep Asaba and it's history out of your illiterate mouth you hear. if you have little clue on communities origin, history, etc do yourself a damn favor and stop talking. similar to how this slowpoke tried to lay claim an igbo terrority in rivers are ijaw , the community lga website saying otherwise and he kept fighting. fought another guy on the origin of his people origin telling him they are ijaw descendant and refusing to listen to guy words. now yet again trying to teach a history you are clueless on. Do yourself a favor and keep your mental focus away from teaching any part of asaba history.
When you can't face the heat of the argument, you resort to name calling, Isn't that how your brains are programmed.....war criminal, parasitic and landlockophobic semi-humanoids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.