Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50401 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin the pride of guy is his big d**k simple
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by ATMCARD2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
baseg25: If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is the Pride Of a Guy?..

Pls i want the guys to comment
.Nacking AKPAKO wel,dats d pride.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by chaloner(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a man is the virginity of a woman you never break. As virginity is the pride of a woman so as it is the pride of a man also. You keep the virginity of your girl , you are equally keeps your pride. Only in marriage can both of you loose it.....but then both of you will then have a new pride.."which are the children ".... Peace be with you "PBWY"
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by UyiIredia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: Please may i ask the guys, IF YOU HAVE MASTURBATED, are you still a virgin??

Yes. Virginity demands having no intercourse whether normal or änäl. Ladies and guys who mästürbate are still virgins.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Songitto(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
RESPONSIBILITIES

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by psucc(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Peninity!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by donted(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2013

Pls i want the guys to comment

Numbers of virgins he dis virgin grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Cupid4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wooing prowess, a man's pride is d power to express his feelings
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by dgysoft(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Strong long dick is the pride of a man
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
its MONEY nah! do u hav to think about that?

but in the first place is virginity a woman pride? cos to me its not! cant even marry a virgin :/
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by maclatunji: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
ogene70: -What is the pride of a man if he can't afford to pay the bride prize of his love( and if he manages to pay the bride prize);
- what is the pride of a man if he can't pay his rent?
-what is the pride of a man if he can't pay his childrens' school fees?
-what is the pride of a man if he can't afford 3 square meal a day?
-what is the pride of a man if he can't clothe himself and his family?
...and the questions go on and on. These are very basic things and I tell you no man can ever be proud without being able to accomplish a good measure of these items. Forget those philosophical and ideological comments people are posting...owo ni koko men...MONEY is the pride of everyman.

Then how come we have people with money that are hated by society. Big men O.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Fussbot: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
psucc:
Peninity!
GBAM!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

re virgins loved by the society? see u dont understand one thing
with God all things re possible
but
with MONEY all things re OBTAINABLE!
even love 4rm the socity.. is it not to buy the women comitee bags of rice! mtseeeew
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Positiveminds(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Disvirginity!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by deskossy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
You mean agbalumo? lipsrsealed
never a dull moment reading peeps comment,9ja funny die....lol
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by oluwashola4me(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
A guy's pride is his ability to control himself...SELF-CONTROL!

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Vicotex: 1. If a guy can rape 2-3 hoes without loosing stamina.

2. If a guy Bleep a B*tch and leave her pussy with bandage.

3. If a guy can force his rod to pass through a girls ass and burst out in the mouth....

Thats all i have 4 now
dammit! Dis guy is a jerk!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by eherbal(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
My Anaconda, my pride. cheesy
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
the pride of a guy depend on how many girls you disvirgin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Jerryjat(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:
shocked wink

Yes baby cakes... are you thinking of losing yours grin

Abi... e don lost already.... ...

just saying....
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Brymo: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
still virginity.
period
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by LordRahl001: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]the beauties of life asin money,house and sorts
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by trolling(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
If being a virgin is the pride of a woman then she should remain single and marry her job, kudos to the married women with good husband
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Odunharry(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
his achievement...nt necesarily all abt d mney.it might be the service he has rendered to the society.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Psaalmuel(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
sense of humour or rather say a gud IQ..
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by MrsCork2(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yes. Virginity demands having no intercourse whether normal or änäl. Ladies and guys who mästürbate are still virgins.

can a lady masturbat e?if yes how?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am very certain that the original poster of this topic knew the answer to this question even before he asked. Maybe he is trying to carry out a survey, but I doubt if u would get the correct result here.

A man's pride isn't far from what Abraham Marslow proposed in his hierarchy of needs.

I don't think any man would be proud of himself if he can't provide his basic human needs and also provide for his loved ones.

And I doubt any woman would be proud of a man who can't provide his own basic needs and that of his woman.

So the answer is- ability to provide his needs and that of his loved ones comfortably.

How many of you are proud of your daddy when he can't pay your:

1. School fees?
2. Your family house rent?
3. Feeding bills?
4. Clothing bills?
5. And other needs?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by ogene70: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

my dear the pride of a person has nothing to do with whether you are liked or hated in the society, there are so many reasons why people like or hate people.

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by geekinthelead: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2013

A man's word must be his bond!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The pride of a guy is being responsibile for your actions, ability to make the best of decision in almost all ramification of life, ability to stand by your words and being faithful to your patner. My opinion
MEHN....DIS SHIT DOESNT CONNOTES WID D QUESTION....NOW LISTEN....IF VIRGINITY IS D PRIDE OF A LADY...WATS D PRIDE OF A MAN....LETS SAY D SIZE OF HIS D**K...HOW ABT DAT? ( not sayin anythang o)
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by tallfish145(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Size of his dick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.