Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal (34976 Views)

Nigeria Arrests 22 Boko Haram Members Among Deportee From Cameroon / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by brownlord: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Rick9: What an insult, Kenyans gat no respect for our green passport damn., mehn they are lucky if it was in d days of Alexander D Great, we would have laid siege on kenya and occupy thier land and force thier citizens to pay us taxes and bring us tributes.

Ah but Nigeria don suffer shall, very soon even congo , malawi, go soon start to deport us.

Dont worry, president jonathan is considering adding kenyan and ghana to the 3 northern state in the on going state of emmergency, afterall the country country are just like a state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by brownlord: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
99cent: buying house and building business in another man's land doesn't mean u own d place. u can be kicked out at anytime esp if you aren't humble or if u are into illegal business. He should be thanking God that they didn't burn him alive as they do to them in South Africa. that's just reality. maybe he was flaunting his wealth and acting arrogant. Many igbos like to boast that they own all the land and riches in Africa anyway. It's hard to pity them.

maybe MASSOB should declare a 3 day sit-at-home mourning in honor of their deported member from Kenya grin

Bros park well, amadioha no dey commot from Aba, go save person for abeokuta that na work of sango, tht why dem dey see "division of labor" MASSOB kenya branch don already declear sit-at-home for this course
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by bknight: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenyanstar:
NIGERIANS ABUSING KENYA'S HOSPITALITY.

Kenya is an economic powerhouse in africa and probably among the best emerging economies in the world... You can take a look at what kenya offers before giving unsolicited comments. Nigeria might be large in Numerical population but very backward and archiac both in economy and social life. https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east . Chinedu knows that going back to Nigeria is like going to his grave. The opportunity that Kenya provides Nigeria could never grant him.
This Chinedu guy must be one of the most stupid guy in the all world for insulting the hand that fed him for the past 20 years. Chinedu has been involved in drug trafficking and the governments efforts to deport him were long overdue due to abusing the court process. Chinedu was facing a number of criminal cases and was in April arrested in his house with 10 grammes of heroin that he is believed to have either been using or intended to traffic.

The arrest followed an operation carried out in the city centre in which two men including a Nigerian national were nabbed for trafficking heroin.

The men were identified as Nelson Namunyu Mwangi who was found with 268 grams of heroin and Nigerian national Adebiyi Oluwatosin Fatai who had 20 grammes of the drugs.

They were arrested outside a popular club with the narcotics. Police say the two have been behind several incidents of drug trafficking in the city and they were expected in court again on Monday for mention of their case.

Cases of narcotics consumption are on the rise in the city and police are grappling with the situation.

Persona non grata! angry
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by yeboyes: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
[b]Story story! The fact that he is an Anambra boy makes me believe he is a Drug Baron.Just go to South Africa and see how Igbos of Anambra extraction are dealing in drugs.The same Anambra boys own almost 40% of the hotels in Hillbrow ( a drug dealing zone).These are where they stash their drugs and conduct their business.These Anambra boys operate like the Chinese Mafia in South Africa.They are into every crime imaginable,Drug Dealing ,Prostitution rings,419 e.t.c you will find Anambra boys there.Just ask any body in South Africa about Mariston Hotel or Mimosa Hotel.The South African Government had to shut down Mimosa hotel because of complaints they received from concerned South Africans.The hotel was inhabited by Anambra boys and a was drug and prostitution haven.They even have documentaries on Youtube where these Anambra boys were openly confessing to dealing drugs on CAMERA!

They have a tight network all over Africa from Nigeria to Kenya all the way to South Africa.It is the same network of boys.There is no smoke without fire ,if they say they found drugs in his house i believe the Kenyan police.I know Nigerians who have been in Kenya for more than 15 years and they have never had any problems with the police.As ususal these Anambra Igbos always bring shame and dishonour to the Nigerian name.All those people being deported are his colleagues in the drug game.

You should see what kenyans are saying about this guy on twitter ,he is a well known drug dealer who loves bragging about his crimes in the club situated in his hotel.These Anambra igbos boys like to pretend like they saints but those of us in Diaspora see what they are doing every day.When they arrest them in South Africa ,they start crying and pretend to be victims even when they are caught red handed with drugs.If this guy was doing a legit business there is no way they could have treated him like this.The reason they are trying to steal his property is because he can not give account of how he got the money to build or buy the hotel.What business was he doing before he bought the hotel? That is the question they must ask him.

He should not come here and try to garner sympathy when he is a bonafide hardened criminal.Go to thailand & Malaysia,the same boys are there getting killed everyday by the locals because they always get into crime.They are not capable of living a honest life ,all they want is to make quick money so they they can get chieftaincy titles in their Village.Useless bunch of morons who are disgracing our country everywhere they go.

Nairalanders should not fall for all this cry baby stories.If any of you come to South Africa and see what Anambra Igbos are doing here,you will instantly tear your Nigerian passport.Their crimes here is just sickening and will bring tears to the eyes of even the strongest man.That is how bad it is.There is a reason why South Africans dislike Nigerians so much,it is because of these guys who have completely decimated any good reputation we had in this country.

These guy never respect their host country,they just do as they like and cause trouble all the time.Almost every months 5 to 8 igbos are shown on SABC News and reported as crimnals who were arrested for drug dealing.It is very depressing to say the least.I do not blame these African countries who now treat Nigerians badly.If we were in their shoes and someone came to Nigeria to misbehave like this ,we will do worse.It is high time Nigerians stop defending crimnals in the name of National pride.We should speak condemn this hardened crimnals who do not show any sign of stopping their criminal activities and who do not care what damage they do to our country's image.It is because of them that we are searched like dogs at Airports all over the world.

Based on my experience in Diaspora ,if you behave and obey the laws of your host country ,the police will never visit you at home or your office.If you are clean no one can intimidate you or bully you in diaspora.However if you are involved in crimes or hangout with bad gangs,you will be visited by the Police on the regular.Show me one law abiding Nigerian in Diaspora who has been mishandled by Diasporan police,show me just one? If you get to a foriegn country ,make sure your papers are in order and never engage in any criminal activity.If you follow those simple rules ,you will be fine.All these people who get into trouble are either in the country illegally or up to no good.That is the bonafide fact.
[/b]

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
trolling: una never see anything yet dem go soon show una for 9ja where una call your home,lost people
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by 4chi: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^^^
Gbam!

At last someone bold enough to say the bare truth. I have said it severally. CRIMINALS SHOULD BE IDENTIFIED BY THEIR TRIBE. Which kain iNigerian deportee? Change the title to IBO MAN FROM ANAMBRA STATE DEPORTED FROM KENYA FOR DRUG PEDDLING. Do the same to any other fvcking tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by 4chi: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^^^
Gbam!

At last someone bold enough to say the bare truth. I have said it severally. CRIMINALS SHOULD BE IDENTIFIED BY THEIR TRIBE. Which kain nigerian deportee? Change the title to IBO MAN FROM ANAMBRA STATE DEPORTED FROM KENYA FOR DRUG PEDDLING. Do the same to any other fvcking tribe. angry
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
trolling: it ain't gat nothing to do with Nigeria it's gat to do with the people in Nigeria, it's only gonna get worse for the lost sheeps worldwide
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by UyiIredia(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
It appears the man was involved in shady business. What's suspicious though is that he wasn't tried and convicted (in Kenya) before being deported, as is usually the case.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Youngzedd(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
POOR KENYA.

WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING FOR IN KENYA.

TOO HELL WITH KENYA AT LARGE.

LAZY BEINGS.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by ReLaTE(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
That guy most be a drug dealer and i dnt pity him at all,he knws his kind of business and yet decided to be investing there.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Youngzedd(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
4chi: ^^^^^
Gbam!

At last someone bold enough to say the bare truth. I have said it severally. CRIMINALS SHOULD BE IDENTIFIED BY THEIR TRIBE. Which kain iNigerian deportee? Change the title to IBO MAN FROM ANAMBRA STATE DEPORTED FROM KENYA FOR DRUG PEDDLING. Do the same to any other fvcking tribe.

What about these names.
" The men were identified as Nelson Namunyu Mwangi who was found with 268 grams of heroin and Nigerian national Adebiyi Oluwatosin Fatai who had 20 grammes of the drugs."

Are they Igbos?
It's like your Igbo boy friend disappointed you.

You need medical attention for altering trash.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by redsun(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenya women seems fun of doing that.Even the ones abroad in civilized societies seems to have the uncanny ability to lure their unsuspecting love struck male victims to invest in landed properties in kenya and in turn turn their backs on them,only for the maga to find out that the properties deeds are in their favour and can hardly be overturned when the relationship is over.

Massai women are not as that sheepish and primitive as they seem.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
dasparrow:

I do not know this British lady but I feel sorry for her based on what she had to go through. I am sure she will never see Kenya the same way again. I am curious though, which African countries are indeed friendly to African foreigners living in their midst? I know you have traveled Africa extensively so I would like to hear your view on that please.

My dear brother, the sad and truthful answer is "not many". You can always feel adequately comfortable in many African Countries but the truth is that you are only a serious conflict away from moving from "settled" to "hounded" if you get into a serious conflict with an indigene of your host Nation. This is singularly the reason why I always have an issue with the pan-africanists on Nairaland with zero on-the-ground experience to correct their misguided impression of Africans being virtuous and united victims of injustice from "outsiders". Africans, in my experience, do the most wicked and savage things to each other. They can hate each other passionately and I do not have enough time to give real examples of this.

It is always attractive to read the most intellectually impressive literature and then take sides with your own and with no appreciation for the reality on the ground. Not many could have been more pan-Africanist than I was in the past as a cocooned diasporan proud of his African origin. The truth however, when I began travelling in Africa, was ugly. It is what Africans are not ready to confront. You can be in the trendiest clubs/bars in most fairly modern African capital cities to find that your own African ladies only have time and eyes for white/Lebanese men simply because we do not even believe in ourselves despite the hollow rhetoric we deceive and enslave each other with when we should be confronting the truth about our fractured and unhealthy psyche.

In my opinion, no African Country is mature enough to consistently and fairly protect the interest of immigrants in majority of instances. This, to a large extent and regardless of what silly pan-Africanist Nairalanders say, is due to how Africans, on average, are still not developed or sophisticated enough to note what matter and live by it consistently. I personally find it laughable we fret about racism because Africa has a severe problem with prejudice and xenophobia today.

For Nigerians engaged in business across Africa, I will always advise them to try and get the best out of their diasporan African base. The big 'but' is that they must do it with humility and grace because you cannot demand sophistication from a man that he does not have. Important therefore to be gracious, humble and non-threatening or intimidating.

Nigerians, however well-connected in their African diasporan bases, should not make the mistake of getting into any 'entitlement' tussle with indigenes of those Nations. When push comes to shove, you will lose. Do your business, stay grounded and try and repatriate healthy profit homewards.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
bobthebuilder99: [size=20pt]His wife has been scheming for his property since 2009! I got this info from a thread posted on Nairaland way back then. Link at the Bottom![/size]

His wife has been trying to take his properties for FOUR YEARS. And even had the police looking for drugs and unpaid taxes back in 2009. The best part, this woman just got out of an Indian jail for committing God knows what crime. I feel bad for this man ooo!

https://www.nairaland.com/256283/chinedu-kenyan-wife-why-marry

was it this guy?

why did they deport him from kenya? He should remain there if that's where all his business investments are.

he probably doesnt even remember anything about nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by victorv12(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
We shouldn't blame the Kenyans for the situations we found ourselves, we should blame our disgruntled, senseless and useless leaders for our problems. Nigeria lacks good leaders. It's sad that our brothers are being treated in a crass way...we should look inward. With all the money, and the rich oil tycoons and the legislooters we have, Nigeria still looks like a cow dung compare to the city of Nairobi alone. It's a shame to us as a nation. All we talk about is our sensless and tribal politiking...Pdp and the parties that metamorphosed from thesame party, that causes blood shed and oppression in the country. God will punish all these our leaders to have deceived us for so long. They stole and never developed our country. God will destroy their generation and their unborn generation to come!! They will never know peace! It's so sad. We should stop blaming Kenyans for our woes, we should look inward. They are trying to protect their own. God bless Nigeria!!

www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by redsun(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2013
tpia@:

was it this guy?

why did they deport him from kenya? He should remain there if that's where all his business investments are.

he probably doesnt even remember anything about nigeria.

Tpia na you be that for your profile?You be ream mama ijebu,you didn't disappoint at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2013
^elefo atan, hope kenya isnt spoiling business for you?

move to malaysia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Sibrah: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2013
20 grams of heroin should be for private use and not for trafficking.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2013
yeboyes: [b]Story story! The fact that he is an Anambra boy makes me believe he is a Drug Baron.Just go to South Africa and see how Igbos of Anambra extraction are dealing in drugs.The same Anambra boys own almost 40% of the hotels in Hillbrow ( a drug dealing zone).These are where they stash their drugs and conduct their business.These Anambra boys operate like the Chinese Mafia in South Africa.They are into every crime imaginable,Drug Dealing ,Prostitution rings,419 e.t.c you will find Anambra boys there.Just ask any body in South Africa about Mariston Hotel or Mimosa Hotel.The South African Government had to shut down Mimosa hotel because of complaints they received from concerned South Africans.The hotel was inhabited by Anambra boys and a was drug and prostitution haven.They even have documentaries on Youtube where these Anambra boys were openly confessing to dealing drugs on CAMERA!

They have a tight network all over Africa from Nigeria to Kenya all the way to South Africa.It is the same network of boys.There is no smoke without fire ,if they say they found drugs in his house i believe the Kenyan police.I know Nigerians who have been in Kenya for more than 15 years and they have never had any problems with the police.As ususal these Anambra Igbos always bring shame and dishonour to the Nigerian name.All those people being deported are his colleagues in the drug game.

You should see what kenyans are saying about this guy on twitter ,he is a well known drug dealer who loves bragging about his crimes in the club situated in his hotel.These Anambra igbos boys like to pretend like they saints but those of us in Diaspora see what they are doing every day.When they arrest them in South Africa ,they start crying and pretend to be victims even when they are caught red handed with drugs.If this guy was doing a legit business there is no way they could have treated him like this.The reason they are trying to steal his property is because he can not give account of how he got the money to build or buy the hotel.What business was he doing before he bought the hotel? That is the question they must ask him.

He should not come here and try to garner sympathy when he is a bonafide hardened criminal.Go to thailand & Malaysia,the same boys are there getting killed everyday by the locals because they always get into crime.They are not capable of living a honest life ,all they want is to make quick money so they they can get chieftaincy titles in their Village.Useless bunch of morons who are disgracing our country everywhere they go.

Nairalanders should not fall for all this cry baby stories.If any of you come to South Africa and see what Anambra Igbos are doing here,you will instantly tear your Nigerian passport.Their crimes here is just sickening and will bring tears to the eyes of even the strongest man.That is how bad it is.There is a reason why South Africans dislike Nigerians so much,it is because of these guys who have completely decimated any good reputation we had in this country.

These guy never respect their host country,they just do as they like and cause trouble all the time.Almost every months 5 to 8 igbos are shown on SABC News and reported as crimnals who were arrested for drug dealing.It is very depressing to say the least.I do not blame these African countries who now treat Nigerians badly.If we were in their shoes and someone came to Nigeria to misbehave like this ,we will do worse.It is high time Nigerians stop defending crimnals in the name of National pride.We should speak condemn this hardened crimnals who do not show any sign of stopping their criminal activities and who do not care what damage they do to our country's image.It is because of them that we are searched like dogs at Airports all over the world.

Based on my experience in Diaspora ,if you behave and obey the laws of your host country ,the police will never visit you at home or your office.If you are clean no one can intimidate you or bully you in diaspora.However if you are involved in crimes or hangout with bad gangs,you will be visited by the Police on the regular.Show me one law abiding Nigerian in Diaspora who has been mishandled by Diasporan police,show me just one? If you get to a foriegn country ,make sure your papers are in order and never engage in any criminal activity.If you follow those simple rules ,you will be fine.All these people who get into
trouble are either in the country illegally or up to no good.That
is the bonafide fact.

[/b]

GBAM! Imagine the guy taunting and undermining the Kenyan Police and Judicial system on TV shocked.

He really got it coming. Nigerians will always pretend that these goons are innocent when they know that they guilty as sin. Really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Sibrah: 20 grams of heroin should be for private use and not for trafficking.

20g of heroin?
shame on the kenyans...that drug was planted..simple...
Its much easier to plant by a corrupt officer than a kilo..

That shouldnt be enough to deport him..
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2013
gbosaa:

20g of heroin?
shame on the kenyans...that drug was planted..simple...
Its much easier to plant by a corrupt officer than a kilo..

That shouldnt be enough to deport him..

And who are you to decide what is enough or not. Did you not read well that he was deported for being in the country illegally? Mtscheeewww!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2013
There is a reason why South Africans dislike Nigerians so much

there's a reason why every country dislikes nigerians so much.

anywhere you see open and pervasive dislike of nigerians, rest assured there are nigerians behind the scenes who facilitate and encourage it.

like i always say, blacks are their own worst enemies, they can buy the hearts, souls and bodies of others but they cant buy goodwill for their own people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by alanmwene: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2013
yeboyes: Story story! The fact that he is an Anambra boy makes me believe he is a Drug Baron.Just go to South Africa and see how Igbos of Anambra extraction are dealing in drugs.The same Anambra boys own almost 40% of the hotels in Hillbrow ( a drug dealing zone).These are where they stash their drugs and conduct their business.These Anambra boys operate like the Chinese Mafia in South Africa.They are into every crime imaginable,Drug Dealing ,Prostitution rings,419 e.t.c you will find Anambra boys there.Just ask any body in South Africa about Mariston Hotel or Mimosa Hotel.The South African Government had to shut down Mimosa hotel because of complaints they received from concerned South Africans.The hotel was inhabited by Anambra boys and a was drug and prostitution haven.They even have documentaries on Youtube where these Anambra boys were openly confessing to dealing drugs on CAMERA!

/

Yeboyes...You are very stu.pid! It has to be Anambra State. Right?

[size=18pt]I am an Anambra guy and I don't deal on drugs.

[/size]

//
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Ironi: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2013
DailyNews: Bro, we are solidly behind you. This is inhumane! Is it a crime that Igbos are naturally successful due to their hardworking nature Why are they always hated and victimised by envious people If you want to be rich, why not work hard than sitting at home and envying others and accusing them of money ritual and drug peddling without evidence. Sighs, I blame them not anyway.

And to Igbo guys reading this, must you always marry women from where you live Can't you find Igbo ladies around there or sth

This same thing happened to an uncle in Ghana in the 80s, and they ruined his life just cos he was so successful and dumb to marry a Ghanaian woman.

It also happened to a friend's cousin in Ghana. The guy had to flee Ghana, abandoning his wealth just to save his life. But women why must you agree to marry a man you know you don't wanna live with forever Why must women be the source of most great men's downfall

And to all these poverty ridden African countries hating on Nigerians for being successful, you all should better work hard and get rich or die hating. Fools.

Bro, we got your back, wish I could do sth right now, anyway, we shall see. Sighs

Worse things happened to Ghanaians in Nigeria before the Ghana must Go episode. Nigerians killed, robbed and stole from Ghanaians like there was no tomorrow ..

Ever heard of the word 'Scatter'?

Yes, Nigerians are very wicked. They killed a good friend of mine through this 'scatter'

When Nigerians were sent packing from Ghana in 70's they left with their lives and can't recall a single incident in which a Nigerian was attacked. But Nigerians killed Ghanaians and nobody cared.

The guy guy you people are ready to start a war for is a criminal and an arrogant one to boot, but then, that is a common trait of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 10, 2013
Yeboyes,

Thank you. ( I prefer you replace Anambra and Igbo with "some Nigerians" in your comment)

I watched with utter consternation how well informed folks on this forum wrote politically correct comments without hitting the nail on the head-giving a fair description of what's bad! This is obviously a wealthy guy who could easily hire the best of lawyers to defend himself, a guy whose children are Kenya citizens yet spewing unbelievable nonsense about some schemes to take over his business-in a country he had lived for about twenty years, yet no personal friends, business associates fighting on his side! He must be the most hated person in the world.

Based on my experience in Diaspora ,if you behave and obey the laws of your host country ,the police will never visit you at home or your office.If you are clean no one can intimidate you or bully you in diaspora.However if you are involved in crimes or hangout with bad gangs,you will be visited by the Police on the regular.Show me one law abiding Nigerian in Diaspora who has been mishandled by Diasporan police,show me just one? If you get to a foreign country ,make sure your papers are in order and never engage in any criminal activity.If you follow those simple rules ,you will be fine.All these people who get into trouble are either in the country illegally or up to no good.That is the bonafide fact.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gnykelly(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2013
This kind of story makes my blood boils for justice. Hope the FG will take action on this. And more, all easterners should invest more in their village to attain the status of a city, than globetrotting in other to achieve the status of an international bizs. Man
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by bluerange(f): 2:05am On Jun 10, 2013
Even if the guy is guilty as alleged,this is no way to treat it. while in kenya, got gisting with a Rev. Sister who is also lbo like me, she was bitter with the way how some of us are so into crime and fluant the wealth arrogantly before the locals!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by sucessful1: 2:43am On Jun 10, 2013
This man is very lucky to b alive to tell his story,many Nigerians richmen has been killed by their greedy wives in SA and other places directly and indirectly just to take over their wealth.

Dat Aircraft is going no where,until justice has been done.idi Amin did same to Indians ,Mugabe to white farmers this time black to black.

GEJ pls do something.but with all this man wealth he has no lawyer?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Manliness(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2013
Haha Chinedu is a clown, trying to act like a responsible citizen when everyone knows his hands aren't clean, he's like the most popular nigerian in kenya, and I've met him personally on a few occasions, his ex wife had the connections to the minister which is why he married her, they were more like business partners, yes drugs, and with the minister's influence they would move their merchandise out and into the country without trouble, they got into some money trouble and he got outsmarted by his wife and the minister. Now he's just broke and bitter. Those days if you're a nigerian in kenya with the intention of pushing drugs, Chinedu is the guy to meet... he's just getting a piece of his own shit!.

And to all those shouting "ordinary kenya for that matter", suck up your giant of africa syndrome, those days are gone and smaller countries are coming up and catching up fast, as a country working with less than half the budget of nigeria, kenya is more comfortable to live in than nigeria, and note that I didnt say, more developed, but more comfortable and less frustrating, y'all need to go there before making conclusions, its a tourist location and kenyans are usually friendly and welcoming, my experience... the truth is, nigerians bring these things on themselves because a high percentage of them in kenya are into illegal businesses, and trust me, you'll be amazed at the population of nigerians there, respect is earned.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by azzima(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenyanstar: Those hating KENYANS for being what they love and enhancing their culture are just being ignorant of the fact that Kenya is way better than they can ever be..... Having a space program or whatever you suggest as car assembly factory, what value does manufacturing add to the common man's state of affairs. Kenya and the people of this beautifull people and its government are rebuilding the country to prosperity for the benefit of its future generations.... take a look,
dummy, pictures don't say much. Tourism is kenyas main source of foreign exchange so all those PICS are for that reason. You cannot compare Kenya to Nigeria on an international level. If any happens in sub saharan Africa, 2 countries will be consulted first. SA and Nigeria, end of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Finally GEJ Gets Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.