Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71780 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

lol, ahh how long have yu been there, mehn they r everywer,
i don't know sef, my next two vacations r booked, dubai and naija cool
prolly next yr, and i don't want to come when its winter, lol
and i love japanese food, yummy
few months.
Dubai - still considering that one. I dont do sushi, but Yakisoba and the rest are breath-taking.
*** got a pic of me in the street of japan***
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2008
ohh r u there for vacation, hmm never heard of the other one, sushi aint bad esp shrimp sushi, yummmmmmm, i love takoyaki
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Eldee hush up please babes!!!

Where did you get your degree in bullshit ( I still loff you babes).

Ladies ignore these guys!

angry

Lasiefaire your damn right it was a little something something. You lied and told me you were packing! tongue kiss

Player, PLayer -  PImpette  wink do your thing, nothing do you
Am coming back for you though  -  best be ready tongue grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2008
Original gangsta@Lasiefaire kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

ohh r u there for vacation, hmm never heard of the other one, sushi aint bad esp shrimp sushi, yummmmmmm, i love takoyaki

you can call it that.

@ LadyT
gangsta - thats how we run things
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2008
ohh cool,
so wahy yu still up
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

ohh cool,
so wahy yu still up
day is night and Night is day
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2008
hmm i see grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Eldee hush up please babes!!!
Where did you get your degree in bullshit ( I still loff you babes).
Ladies ignore these guys!
I'm not saying we guys are 'holier than thou', We eat like hell too
But the difference is, we burn our calories faster

Every simple thing like watching football you need to see goal celebrations, exercising, and just natural male system helps.
My mum even tells my sis to 'eat like a lady', that's a simple flawless piece of advice.

@dee02
LMAO!!! grin grin
Your imagery is flawless grin
They think it's spite
Next they tell you they have Beyonce's shape, even Beyonce has gone to trim herself
Oprah, the all powerful 'I am beautiful no matter what you say' woman has gone trimming too
Let's wait for the next one, maybe 'the Phat Girls' lady- monique
-
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 07, 2008
@Tattoo
Sorry o, I have been at my sixthform college smiley

@Topic
Hehehehe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2008
why are you still up?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

Protruding tummies are now like a trophy for some women
And when they finish eating, they would ask for application for employment as they see it as an avenue to feed and breed endlessly

Sleeping becomes a nightmare

They start sweating like rapists

Flabs start to weigh them down

Heavy snoring sets in

Farting on the highest order

To climb Amuwo Odofin housing staircase go become wahala

Belly button starts vanishing

Trademark of food loving Naija girls are oily, greasy (NOT LIPGLOSS but ORORO) mouth with Protruding belly like person wey swallow Calabash!

Abeg correct Naija girls wey dey eat and exercise properly, if u see your fellow sister's for road with MOI-MOI BELLE, tell am say make she suffrey suffrey with food and don't come back swearing at me because i aint going to be having it!

This guy is LETHAL!!!!!!

@ LadyT,

Everyone is a gangstar. . . .or an EX-Gun Lord.
Drop that liner.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by nyabinghi(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2008
@poster,
You are right. let the dumb head babes argue with you about having bellies. Truth is bitter but it must be told.Nigerian gurls and women are just a greedy lot. I don't give a 4k about being called names but its their way. Gluttons, u better watch what u consume in the name of "finishing a guy".
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 7:45pm On May 07, 2008
I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .Its a bootie Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .I love that Bootie. . . . .Its a bootie Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloib & LadyT y'all bootie is like a gift to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Thats why y'all got a booty immunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that, oh my loooooooooooord!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue cheesy . . . . na she dey make me catch cooooooold!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

This guy is LETHAL!!!!!!

@ LadyT,

Everyone is a gangstar. . . .or an EX-Gun Lord.

what you trying to say Jackal, what? what?
you want a piece of me grin  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 7:46pm On May 07, 2008
Note: I said Bootie. . . . .Not belly! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2008
Whatever Eldee you people are the cause of eating disorders.

Girls eat till you are full and contented.  Excercise will burn your excess.  And if you where born to be chunky God bless your curvy chunky arse!  

angry

Make me Jackal  angry
I was actually referring to Lasiefaires picture "a gangsta pic in chinaland!"

Wait its japan! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Whatever Eldee you people are the cause of eating disorders.

Girls eat till you are full and contented. Excercise will burn your excess. And if you where born to be chunky God bless your curvy chunky arse!

angry

Make me Jackal angry
I was actually referring to Lasiefaires picture "a gangsta pic in Japan!"
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 7:48pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

Aloib & LadyT y'all bootie is like a gift to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Thats why y'all got a booty immunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that, oh my lord tongue tongue tongue cheesy . . . . na she dey make me catch cold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pass that shi8t u smoking, lmaoo

oh i abso effing lutely love that somg, bee jamming it on my ipod wen i'm in school, lol

LASIEFAIRE:

why are you still up?

hmm my sleep cycle is messed up, dont fall asleep till around 4am
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

oh i abso effing lutely love that somg, bee jamming it on my ipod when i'm in school, lol

hmm my sleep cycle is messed up, don't fall asleep till around 4am

curiousity, how long do you sleep when you do sleep.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by pahtahkee: 7:53pm On May 07, 2008
Abeg correct Naija girls wey dey eat and exercise properly, if u see your fellow sister's for road with MOI-MOI BELLE, tell am say make she suffrey suffrey with food

LMAO!!!!!!

Moi moi belle. grin grin grin grin grin You guys are something else. cheesy cheesy

nyabinghi:

@poster,
You are right. let the dumb head babes argue with you about having bellies. Truth is bitter but it must be told.Nigerian girls and women are just a greedy lot. I don't give  a 4k about being called names but its their way. Gluttons, u better watch what u consume in the name of "finishing a guy".
Where is that ''nkwobi'' thread sef.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by timbabng(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2008
how many 9ja sistas do u see exercising nowadays? , They think its punishment or something
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

what you trying to say Jackal, what? what?
you want a piece of me grin  grin

Piece of you? U must be outta ya mind!!!
I was talking about ur comments about Naija women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

But the difference is, we burn our calories faster

That excuse doesnt work after 17 years old
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

Piece of you? You must be out of ya mind!!!
I was talking about your comments about Naija women.

what comment
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 07, 2008
Ladies watch what u eat!
Dnt think you're punishing a guy by ordering d whole food in an eatery,
We spend the money,
You lose d shape

that is quite true, use to gather friends and go out with guys to fast food, and we make sure we chop his money well
well, we even buy things we don't eat, just to make sure we bankrupt him,
but i still don't have big tummy, just because i don't take alcohol.
i belive it is what causes big tummy in ladies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 7:58pm On May 07, 2008
TOH dont even bother.  Nigerian men especially the ones on nairaland are tall sexy and have got the bodies of SEXGODS.
The ladies are all fat ugly and useless.

Yet TOH can you tell me how many toasting emails you have received today alone from these so called Sex Gods

hissssssssssss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2008
You take a normal chick to a buffet, what does she eat? A plate of salad and a glass of champagne

That's normal in your eyes? Seriously is that what your mother eats?

It wouldnt bother you that a girl would rather drink alcohol than eat? Then again it's the UK. Not like you people have food.

Do you even know how many calories are in alcoholic drinks?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

TOH don't even bother. Nigerian men especially the ones on nairaland are tall sexy and have got the bodies of SEXGODS.
The ladies are all fat ugly and useless.

Yet TOH can you tell me how many toasting emails you have received today alone from these so called Sex Gods

hissssssssssss

tani TOH oh?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2008
d-reloaded used to be thief of hearts aka TOH
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by motunrayo4(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

That's normal in your eyes? Seriously is that what your mother eats?

It wouldnt bother you that a girl would rather drink alcohol than eat? Then again it's the UK. Not like you people have food.

Do you even know how many calories are in alcoholic drinks?

Who seriously eats salad as a meal and says Ive satisfied my hunger. . . . like come on
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.