Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71887 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

oops sorry i tot u were one wink grin grin
still waiting for your pic. I got mine up
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2008
@Sly
Ose o jare wink
Don't mind these ladies trying to win the pity game

LadyT:

You guys are cracking me up LOL
eldee don't you dare post stuff about two chicks who are mentally ill!!!

How many topics have YOU men posted dissing us african queens hmmmmm
Should I go bring more posts?
Like the ones where ladiez say we're not mean cause we don't kiss their asses?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

What kinda geezers have u been rolling with?
I doubt it that all those ROC BOYS looking sharp in smart apparel will have SEVERE HALITOSIS.
C'mon. . . . .guys now walk about with altoids in their pockets to suppress such contingencies.

@ Stillwater,

It wasn't me. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 4Him1(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2008
aloib, 4him is serious o. Its a fun game especially if the girl is the ticklish type. I fancy many of the male complainants here have never had the priviledge of doing so.  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2008
Oh ma freaking dayz              
Are we forgetting the hotfunmis and the vivaladivs of Nairaland?
Are we forgetting threads like this

You mean the same trollops that most Nairaland females have spoken against? Why are you blaming us for the words of 2 demented tarts?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:33pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

What kind of geezers have u been rolling with?
I doubt it that all those ROC BOYS looking sharp in smart apparel will have SEVERE HALITOSIS.
C'mon. . . . .guys now walk about with altoids in their pockets to suppress such contingencies.

@ Stillwater,

abeg speak for urself, gosh, some guys are just lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

You mean the same trollops that most Nairaland females have spoken against? Why are you blaming us for the words of 2 demented tarts?

Abi ooo!!

Jackal.:

@ Stillwater,

You know that I have proof, right? angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:34pm On May 07, 2008
4 Him:

aloib, 4him is serious o. Its a fun game especially if the girl is the ticklish type. I fancy many of the male complainants here have never had the priviledge of doing so. wink

awwww, ure so cute, cheesy watsup?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

abeg speak for yourself, gosh, some guys are just lipsrsealed
its a free world wink, dont surpress your thoughts, conquer depression
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2008
mykali:

chics with pot belly eat too much or engage in the masculine act of bear drinking so they have themselves to blame. i do 100 situps daily to keep my sixpack tummy fit wink grin and i don't think most chics have the guts for that tongue

They do 100 sit-ups ONLY AFTER they go from size 8-10 to 14-16. . .
So much for MEDICINE AFTER DEATH. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Aloib,

I can speak for all em Nigerian brothers. . . .
Naija men are the big deal. . . . U need to see how other African sisters swoop on us in the UK!!!
One of the reasons why South African men and Ghananian lads CANNOT stand us.
If u dunno, now u know!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by nkasi87(f): 6:37pm On May 07, 2008
OK, this is the stupidest post ever? Why the hell ass that, why not try asking a Nigerian woman that? I can’t believe how ignorant, selfish and self-righteous most Nigeria men are but yet we are expected to date your ass. Why the hell look down on your owe race over something so small? Shamefully, that so called “protruding belly” gave birth to your dumbass and will give birth to your future kids if you even date “protruding belly Nigerian women”. If you like stick figure women, than date anorexic girls that you will never have to buy food for and just leave us with our protruding bellies alone.  angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 07, 2008
mykali:

chics with pot belly eat too much or engage in the masculine act of bear drinking so they have themselves to blame. i do 1oo situps daily to keep my sixpack tummy fit wink grin and i don't think most chics have the guts for that tongue

At least, mine's natural!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 6:38pm On May 07, 2008
Ok. Im bored now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 4Him1(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2008
someone is really angry here. Nkasi i assure u its all a joke.
No man can run away from a woman with a slight belly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

its a free world wink, don't surpress your thoughts, conquer depression

lmao yu gotta be effing kidding me, depressed over naija guys having bad MO, nuccah puhlease
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:41pm On May 07, 2008
OK, this is the stupidest post ever? Why the hell ass that, why not try asking a Nigerian woman that? I can’t believe how ignorant, selfish and self-righteous most Nigeria men are but yet we are expected to date your ass.
STFU!!!!!!!
here we go. . .check out this brand newbie spewing legumery via her nose
Your first post is bunkum. . . . .i wonder what the rest would be. . .ode
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tpia: 6:42pm On May 07, 2008
PLEASE stop saying women and belly together as if you're talking about a female rhinocerous!!!!!!!!!! shocked

learn to compliment na!!!!!!!! shocked

Its called curves, not belly. Check any ancient female Greek/roman statue- na them get curve pass!!!!!

I no get time to dig up pictures jo!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2008
the annoying part is someone saying ure not even ashamed to admit, like nuccah, shuld i be in denial,
and all dse guys yanning opaks, come 3 years time ull see them dating gurls wid worse features, oshi
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

At least, mine's natural!!!!!!!! tongue

Prove it!!!!!!

D-reloaded:

Ok. I'm bored now.

Try YOGA!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:44pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Ok. I'm bored now.
go n skate. . . . .abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

the annoying part is someone saying ure not even ashamed to admit, like nuccah, shuld i be in denial,
and all dse guys yanning opaks, come 3 years time ull see them dating girls wid worse features, oshi

[b]FREE WORLD, [/b]if you must say NIGGA, why not just write it out N-I-G-G-A. What's with the NUCCAH.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2008
Lmao  grin

anyway hope all is well laisefaire
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

Prove it!!!!!!

You'ld have to cross the atlantic tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

go n skate. . . . .abi?

I'll skate over your face, son
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:48pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

and all dse guys yanning opaks, come 3 years time ull see them dating girls wid worse features, oshi
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraap dia. . . .i said i still love you regardless of your sex tom tom belly . . .or what else do u want from me?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

[b]FREE WORLD, [/b]if you must say NIGGA, why not just write it out N-I-G-G-A. What's with the NUCCAH.
free world grin and u didnt answer my question, asked if u were really in tokyo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2008
The Sly:

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraap dia. . . .i said i still love you regardless of your sex tom tom belly . . .or what else do u want from me?
lmaoooooooooooooooo, see guilty koko, come here, i need a massage, no worries ill lie flat so u wont see my tummy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by mykali(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2008
@nkasi

looks like u are the national chairlady of the association of pot bellied ladies,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tahila(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2008
Why Not THe Question
Why Do Nigerian Men Have Protruding Bellys?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2008
Tahila:

Why Not THe Question
Why Do Nigerian Men Have Protruding Bellys?

[size=13pt]Isn't it obvious?[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

free world grin and u didnt answer my question, asked if u were really in tokyo
yes, I am in tokyo.
D-reloaded all is well.

How are you doing?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:54pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

yes, I am
hmmm, cool, aint it like 3am tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.