Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71777 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

Naija guys are fyner than Naija galz. . . . It's no ROCKET SCIENCE!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:04pm On May 07, 2008
Dude is obviously new. Alabajo.

D-reloaded is the boring version. a ti mellow down  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:04pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

Naija guys are fyner than Naija girls. . . . It's no ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

If it consoles u . . keep telling ursef that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

d-reloaded used to be thief of hearts aka TOH
and you just had to encrypt that eh.
D-reloaded - hope the mail i sent you didnt go to the spam
LadyT- did you get my mail

Thief of Hearts umhhh. How many did you steal?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 07, 2008
Ladies watch what u eat!
Dnt think you're punishing a guy by ordering d whole food in an eatery,
We spend the money,
You lose d shape

Seriously where do you guys pick your girls?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2008
Yes Lasiefaire I got the nudes tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

Lol. . good question
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

I disagree.

and even it were so, that's fine. Homosexuality is on the raise in Nigeria anyway.  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

What the heck?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Yes Lasiefaire I got the nudes tongue
cool, you like it? the second one depicts my favorite position.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2008
@ LASIEFAIRE
hmm this summer sha, my classes start at 12.30,
so most times i sleep at 4 or 5 and wake up 11 sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

I wish I knew. They pick up girls from Bodija Market or Tantalizers and yet still have the guts tio whine about greedy girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

\
gbam! no fear, take it or leave it,

as for me i no know oh.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:10pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

Since when, evidently if you believe that then it must be rocket science and thus far your building the rocket wrong. Some Nigerian men, pictures I have seen on here their faces look like foot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2008
@ Busta,

Dont be mad jealous. . . . .
Meanwhile. . . . .are those the links to women-bashing threads? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dayyyyyum, i must now admit it's getting out of hand. . . .

@ D-reloaded,

Homosexuality in Nigeria? I doubt it.
In a land where men see adultery and multiple partners as a norm. . . .Nigerians cannot stand gay.
This was why OBJ ruled that any gay caught in the ACT must serve 5 years with HARD LABOUR in KiriKiri.

@ Stillwater,

Anything to get under ur skin suits me. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

@ LASIEFAIRE
hmm this summer sha, my classes start at 12.30,
so most times i sleep at 4 or 5 and wake up 11 sad
oh, cool. 6 - 7 hrs is adequate.
what are you studying
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 8:12pm On May 07, 2008
IT
LASIEFAIRE:

oh, cool. 6 - 7 hrs is adequate.
what are you studying
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:12pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

In a land where men see adultery and multiple partners as a norm. . . .Nigerians cannot stand gay.

I guess that explains the gay bars that are in Lagos and PH and the fact that there are certain mallams known for having boytoys.

Took you that long?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:12pm On May 07, 2008
Lasiefair you have also taken some ashewo lessons well done!  wink

Jackal you talk soooooooo damn much you must be the hottest shit out there!  

Why dont you just show yourself.  

Reveal yourself to me and stop boasting!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Tattooboy: 8:13pm On May 07, 2008
watever
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

Lasiefair you have also taken some ashewo lessons well done!  wink

Jackal you talk soooooooo damn much you must be the hottest shit out there!  

Why don't you just show yourself.  

Reveal yourself to me and stop boasting!!!!

Got  "A's" in all the ashewo lesson.

@
Aloib
Cool, no forget us when you done they work for microsoft.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:15pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Busta,

Dont be mad jealous. . . . .
Meanwhile. . . . .are those the links to women-bashing threads? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lets just say some of it as I got tired of pasting em. really sick.
Nigerian girls have no breast, Nigerian girls have no booty, nigerian girls are not romantic, nigerian girls cannot kiss, nigerian girls love scammer . . . just to name a few . . . .
Honestly . . .I don't know if its some kanda of Nigerian mentality but all u have to do is just search Nigerian girls and the list is endless . . c'mon guy. Y'all ain't perfect either.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2008
@ Busta,

I raise me hands up. . . . No more women bashing at least from me again.
Pls hold a conference for the women here too to keep Naija men outta their dissing bags!!!
Agreed?

@ LadyT,

Reveal?
Where is ur magic wand and 12 lines of abracadabra lyrics.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

I disagree.

and even it were so, that's fine. Homosexuality is on the raise in Nigeria anyway. wink

So is Lesbianism, infact rising at an alarming rate

Big pot bellied chicks have no choice other than to play with each others flabs or screw a table leg
Because dudes are fed up of struggling with MAKE-SHIFT/UNNATURAL PREGNANCIES which gets in the way of a sexy time
I would rather bone a tree than a big-TUMMY-YUMMY girl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2008
The thing is jackal when some crackwhore comes online and chats shit about Nigerian guys we females jump in and defend unlike you lot!  The few guys that spoke up got jumped on.

Jackal I will give you that when should I expect you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:21pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

Big pot bellied chicks have no choice other than to play with each others flabs or screw a table leg
Because dudes are fed up of struggling with MAKE-SHIFT/UNNATURAL PREGNANCIES which gets in the way of a sexy time
For real are you serious. That had me cracking the heck up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

The reason you need to bone a tree is that your 2inch pee pee can never gain entry not long enough!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

[b]Big pot bellied chicks have no choice other than to play with each others flabs or screw a table leg
Because dudes are fed up of struggling with MAKE-SHIFT/UNNATURAL PREGNANCIES which gets in the way of a sexy tim[/b]e

STFU, phewww, speak for ur damn self abeg, u must be on some real Sh8T, abeg pass me some rolleyes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

The thing is jackal when some crackwhore comes online and chats shit about Nigerian guys we females jump in and defend unlike you lot!  

Exactly. Didnt we all yell at that vivadiva tart and the Funmi lunatic

You guys are hell ungrateful
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:23pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

The reason you need to bone a tree is that your 2inch pee pee can never gain entry not long enough!

Not to be an instigator but you got him.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2008
Dont mind him Wendy hes been talking crap for the whole topic. hissssss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Emioge: 8:25pm On May 07, 2008
i kiss i love u baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (55) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.