Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (71795 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:03pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

i know ive just been wid a few nigerian guys( don't use my words against me and say ive prolly been wid losers, i go curse yu die. warning in advance), goshhh bad manners, as in i swear,

common carry plate to kitchen when ure done, na wahala, to make your bed when u wake up is another wahala,
that ish disgusts me and when you correct them, their stupid ego would make them turn reverse psychology on you

this foolish guy here came to visit my brother and i, we went to a nearby store to get drinks, i was carrying my little nephew, i paid for the drinks(he was the one who wanted to drink), i went in got the drinks paid and went out, he was seeing me carrying the stuffs o, i was expecting the goat to come in and collect the sh*t from me, i swear till we got near the house he didnt take sh8t, it wasnt until my cousin came and was got it from me, damn!! kolo idiot and he had the nerve to drink , i won sepe for am,

or is it their dirty long cracked nails u want to talk bout, like dude get a freaking manicure// nah son that Sh*t aint gay, just have the lady clean and trim your nails,

that one na small.
Pray to God you won't be breast feeding and frying akara at the same time in your matrimonial home grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2008
[size=13pt]@LadyT, check this out. Scroll to the last post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-49179.160.html[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2008
and please, if u guys cant post ur pictures then STFU,

ull see some wid ugly looking faces coming here to spit raow raow about a chics fat tummy,
the thing is i wont even criticize anyones flaws cos ive got mine, but yu come here and start acting all perfect with ur ugly looking ass, mehn nuccah pls,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2008
We want pictures Jackal because there are so many guys on this forum just sipping on that haterade!

You all talk about the girls yet almost NONE of you have a picture.

Your quick to diss the girls brave enough to show their faces yet we dont see you guys at all!!!

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!    tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:05pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

We want pictures Jackal because there are so many guys on this forum just sipping on that haterade!

You all talk about the girls yet almost NONE of you have a picture.

Your quick to diss the girls brave enough to show their faces yet we don't see you guys at all!!!

HATERS!!!!!!!!!! tongue
aloib:

and please, if u guys can't post your pictures then STFU,

ull see some wid ugly looking faces coming here to spit raow raow about a chics fat tummy,
the thing is i wont even criticize anyones flaws because ive got mine, but yu come here and start acting all perfect with your ugly looking ass, mehn nuccah please,

we are all waiting to see them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2008
DAMN@Stephen

Thats some 419 shit pissed LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

that one na small.
Pray to God you won't be breast feeding and frying akara at the same time in your matrimonial home grin

i swear mehn, u knw wat i wont even mind, but u now come and start acting all perfect when ur stupid ugly ass has its own flaws, bloddy liars,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:06pm On May 07, 2008
Picture showing all the essential features for future references grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

lmao, sorry i hit a nerve, can't even remember why i told u to stfu,
ohh it was because of your stupid statement bout men note ating or shit,
goshhhhhhhhhh naija guys can eat ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn with their f**king bad table manners, ewwwwwwwwwwww

U sure did sweety, u hit a nerve, lol
but dont worry it is under control
true naija guys can eat but we are facing a lot of FIERCE competition nowadays and u cant deny that my dear
LMAO
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

Picture showing all the essential features for future references grin
do me I do. put your picture up,  i will encourage the guys to do thesame.

Aloib, PUhhhhh isnt a picture either. upload one kia kia
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Jackal1(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2008
rikkyjen:

Son, sincerely i don't like the anti-Nigerian girls stances you take on this board, have read tons of them.  shocked shocked shocked shocked or Is you a sexist or what? tongue

Men, you know we don't belong here. I wouldn't blamy ya, its our section which has been a bit dry in the couple of days due to lack of games

and even if we stray here occaisonally, i don't think insulting our Nigerian women is the most logical thing to do.

For every blame or diss you heap on Nigerian women, the men are a million times liable to the same thing.

You want me to list 'em mens faults? Is it the same Big stomach yarns? or adultery? Infidelity? and even prostitution! (Yes, we have Nigerian Men-whores), in all these Nigerian men take the cake big time.

Now son, you don't want to take me to a tribunal, do ya? grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly speaking, the girls started it!!!!!
Everywhere u go, they diss Naija guys as being too fake, they have got halitosis, no good pick-up lines and broke asses.
What am i supposed to do when some feminists(wont mention names) try to strip me off ma manhood?

I wont take u to court, son. . . .No way!!!
Anyways, whats poppin?  This is what boredom can cause. . . .
P.S.  I aint a sexist. . . . . .I'm a full-blooded young man!!!

@ LadyT,

The few NL chics that have got ma pics would tell u. . . .
I am a man of lil words. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:10pm On May 07, 2008
The way some of them talk you'll be imagining if it's not the same Nigeria we all come from where we've seen the men nwa!
Majority of folks are average looking.
Regular guys like everyother guy

LASIEFAIRE:

do me I do. put your picture up,  i will encourage the guys to do thesame.

We are not the ones dissecting people here.
If you think you're all that,show us let's decide.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2008
do me I do. put your picture up, i will encourage the guys to do thesame.

and how r we sure its their pics we will see?ofcourse by d time women start putting up their sweet pics online,u men will go borrow some other cute guys pics and put it up here
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2008
dee02:

You sure did sweety, u hit a nerve, lol
but don't worry it is under control
true naija guys can eat but we are facing a lot of FIERCE competition nowadays and u can't deny that my dear
LMAO
lmao, ure silly, i dunno bout naija gurls eating so much sha,
lol, at under controll, b4 nko, u thnk i'll give two effs tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by StephenP(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

DAMN@Stephen

Thats some 419 shit pissed LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
[size=13pt]I know. That's why I told you.[/size]

LASIEFAIRE:

do me I do. put your picture up,  i will encourage the guys to do thesame.

[size=13pt]This reminds me of middle/high school dances. Everyone fronts until someone starts dancing and then gradually everyone joins in.[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

and how r we sure its their pics we will see?ofcourse by d time women start putting up their sweet pics online,u men will go borrow some other cute guys pics and put it up here
borrow ki ni. awa omo too fine grin. for what.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by pahtahkee: 6:13pm On May 07, 2008
In this day and age of global food crisis, ''some'' women still want to grow protruding bellies?

Wahala dey I swear.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:13pm On May 07, 2008
If we have protruding bellies, so do you !
Is it not the same eba that we're all eating? grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSly: 6:14pm On May 07, 2008
---->Jackal. . .

Chill with these lasses. . . .they will never understand.

Son, sincerely i don't like the anti-Nigerian girls stances you take on this board, have read tons of them
--->Rikkyjen. . .

Its so obvious you've not seen any anti-naija men's thread up here. . .
How would you feel if you see a thread where they called naija men chauvinistic pigs and all Kinda names? angry
When you see one. . . .i am 100% sure you would come back to modify that post of urs. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Ajebota(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2008
abeg dont let me even start yarning about all those naija guys with protruding belly Remove the great big logs in your eyes before you remove the specks in ours.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:15pm On May 07, 2008
pahtahkee:

In this day and age of global food crisis, ''some'' women still want to grow protruding bellies?

Wahala dey I swear.

ha ha
We need it as reserve
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2008
borrow ki ni. awa omo too fine grin. for what.

abeg make i hear word, omo too fine ko,omoo to wowo ni,ekuro lo naa jare,wt d rate at which men get ugly dis days i wont be surprised if half of d whole nairaland guys r massively and terribly ugly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 4Him1(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2008
the protruding belly isnt bad. Infact i dont think it really protrudes, just smooth and round  grin Rubbing it can be fun.

Its what happens after pregnancy that is the problem.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2008
pahtahkee:

Wahala dey I swear.

egbon, what has food crisis got to do with this thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dee02(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

Can you just shut up,you hear!
You sound like a juvenile.
Is it criminal to be fat ?
This is the internet,how do we now you're not a hermaphrodite ?

wow wow Sheniqua or Borikwa or wateva ur name is relax and dont pis/s me off
Are you fat?LMAO
where is ur BURGER VAN?
Can you see your Belly Buttoon?LMAO
Can you feel the flab weighing u down, lol

dont get me started and by the way i am entitled to my opinion!lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

abeg make i hear word, omo too fine ko,omoo to wowo ni,ekuro lo naa jare,wt d rate at which men get ugly this days i wont be surprised if half of d whole nairaland guys r massively and terribly ugly

I hope you take disappointment well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
Whatever Sly!!!

Arent you proving us right with this thread hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by saucekid(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
sheesh!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 6:16pm On May 07, 2008
Ajebota:

abeg don't let me even start yarning about all those naija guys with protruding belly Remove the great big logs in your eyes before you remove the specks in ours.

It'll be good if it's only belly they have
Some of them have ikebe and some are double DD bra size let's discuss that one first grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by 4Him1(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2008
how many men here have even had the priviledge of rubbing these "bellies"?  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LadyT(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2008
I have seen 5 guys on here who look good.

Out of thousands you all hide behind your usernames and yarn dust!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2008
sheesh!

who is this one one of d ugly looking guys we are talking about i guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / I'm In Love With A Married Man. / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.