Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30970 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Dee60: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
During campaigns our leaders talk seriously about fighting corruption but when elected corruption starts to seriously fight them.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mrperfect(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
This isn't pretty picture.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you dont show me where I accused Rochas of non-performance, then you'r a shameless LIAR. My position on Rochas on this forum is that I supported him in 2011 to win against Ohakim but he has disappointed me so far. His policies and programmes- from fourth tier of govt, privatisation of state hospitals, free tertiary education,etc- are not SUSTAINABLE. His attitude in govt is nauseating. He's been behaving like a clown in govt house. That is my position. That does not mean non-performance. I'm not in Imo to determine whether he has performed or not but I hear he is building roads, schools,etc.
You are as clueless as your oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by confusion247(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: I wonder why people are only fixated on Bayelsa state, as if the Governors in their own states are not worse thieves. If you wanna criticize, be objective joo. GEJ for 2015. (TEAM GEJ)
Jonathan is following the footsteps of Obasanjo, IBB and Abacha.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Btruth: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Terminator: Could all this be the looting from Bayelsa State treasury?

Officer: Yes, why?

Terminator: And are sure that the 3 past governors are responsible?

Officer: Oh yeah, sure!

Terminator: I will be back! cool
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by searay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
@OP, I think your fact about Akwa Ibom is not true. Most of the thing you said is wrong about my dear state.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
searay: @OP, I think your fact about Akwa Ibom is not true. Most of the thing you said is wrong about my dear state.
Everything that the OP aka Esau wrote is WRONG, MISCHIEVOUS and NON-CHRONOLOGICAL. The OP is an Iscariot!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by omoalaro: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Ops moniker nearly got me confused. I thought it was that God forsaken I'm.be.cile.
Very soon again, Bayelsans will tell us how we have been unfair to them instead of asking the right questions from their looting leaders. We will then be made to increase the percentage derivation for more looting.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by ballabriggs: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

Dem budget money for school, Jona use am drink double JD and coke.

Dem budget money for hospital, Jona use am buy pepper soup and Isi ewu.

Dem budget money for house, Jona use am buy burukutu.

Dem budget money for road, Alams use am tie wrapper for Mama Charlie land.

OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

This is criminality and disvirgining of the national treasury. Yet the one eyed Tony Uranta does not want us to rest.

Ezeala kugbushia ununile
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Lordlexy: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Okay, Jonathan was governor for 18months (not "about 1yr"wink. Are you happy?
You disgust me to be honest. Inspite of tis revelatn, u still come out 2 spew trash. Be civil 4 once nd accept d fact tat tins are not ok wit our elected officials. Is 18 month too small a time 4 one 2 make any meanful impact? Have u ever bothered 2 find out wat Gej used all d heafty allocatn accrued 2 him wen he held sway in bayelsa? Wat legacy did he leave behind? You are no doubt an enemy of progres nd change wit ur bias, blind, unproductive nd unguarded utterances. Ur a shame 2 d youths.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
hmmm
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
mentorandfriend: You were waiting indeed. The Great Nigeria we are planning on building doesnt need low thinkers like you. Get a life sir.

A great Nigeria based on Niger delta oil and quota system is plain hypocrisy dude.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
from what i read there the OP knows little or nothing about Akwa Ibom , he shud have just focused his article on Bayelsa and stop displaying his ignorance here, Science Park was dead before Akpabio came into Office undecided undecided

too bad APC addicts will fall for this

So far so good GEJ still has a lot to prove

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gbawe: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
ballabriggs: OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

Dem budget money for school, Jona use am drink double JD and coke.

Dem budget money for hospital, Jona use am buy pepper soup and Isi ewu.

Dem budget money for house, Jona use am buy burukutu.

Dem budget money for road, Alams use am tie wrapper for Mama Charlie land.

OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

This is criminality and disvirgining of the national treasury. Yet the one eyed Tony Uranta does not want us to rest.

My brother, how many people know that the Presidential air fleet Jonathan insist on having and augmenting is the third largest air fleet of all that exist in Nigeria behind the biggest commercial airline operators? There is nothing for the fans of GEJ on this thread at all. The man and others like him are corruption personified. The pictures we all see of malnourished children and deprived adults are, in the majority, the fault of GEJ, Sylva, Alamco, Odili, Ibori and many other looters who live in garish opulence at the expense of the well-being and future of their own people. Imagine a single individual insisting on ten planes for him and his minions while aerocontractors has 14 planes to carry out it's activities of transporting many, many Nigerians from A to B daily, weekly, monthly and yearly? Is this not, as OP put it, "how to defraud a nation and enslave the next generation"?

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-spends-n9bn-annually-on-10-aircraft-presidential-fleet/

PAF has the third largest fleet of aircraft in the country. According to findings, the PAF contains a total of 10 aircraft, coming closely behind Aerocontractors Airlines, which has a total of 14 aircraft.

Arik Air, the largest commercial airline in the country, has a fleet of 23 aircraft

Other countries’ fleets

Most major countries in Europe and Asia maintain mostly two aircraft in their Presidential Air Fleet, according to Wikipedia.

According to the website, Japan maintains only two Boeing 747-400 planes in its Presidential Air Fleet.

The two aircraft, mostly for the Prime Minister, the Emperor, Empress and other members of the Imperial Family, is operated by the Japan Air Self-Defence Force.

The aircraft were constructed at the Boeing factory at the same time as the United States’ Air Force One. Both Japanese aircraft were delivered in 1990.

Wikipedia also confirms that the Netherlands government operates only two aircraft, one Fokker 70 and one Gulfstream IV, as a means of transport for the Dutch Royal family and government officials, such as the prime minister and other ministers.

They are also used also to attend international conferences, and also for private trips by the Queen and the Prince of Orange.

For long haul trips the Royal Dutch Airline is used. Often the upper deck of a Boeing 747 is used.

The Queen of England and Prime Minister David Cameron often go on British Airways chartered flights for long trips. UK’s Cameron was recently criticised by the UK media for chartering a foreign plane instead of a British’s.

According to Wikipedia, The Royal Squadron of the Royal Air Force maintains a fleet of Agusta A109 helicopters, BAE-125 mid-sized business jet and BAE-146 regional airliner to support short travel by the Royal Family, the Prime Minister and senior members of the British Government.

Countries like Ghana, Algeria and a host of others in Europe maintain only one aircraft in their PAF.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
I see them, they run! Guess who is the President ? Guess who is getting automatic ticket till 2019 ? I pity the losers, cos you will be bitter for the next 6yrs.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by abujalapdog(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
The CHEAPEST black mail ever in the history of shallow thinking individuals... all this rubbish you are putting up here happen during Timipreye Silva goevrnment or can u tell us cartegorically if jonathan n Alamesiagha was in govt in2009,10,11 or 12? @op this is a very daft headlines tht dosent have any link with the person you are accusing

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lordlexy: You disgust me to be honest. Inspite of tis revelatn, u still come out 2 spew trash. Be civil 4 once nd accept d fact tat tins are not ok wit our elected officials. Is 18 month too small a time 4 one 2 make any meanful impact? Have u ever bothered 2 find out wat Gej used all d heafty allocatn accrued 2 him wen he held sway in bayelsa? Wat legacy did he leave behind? You are no doubt an of progres nd change wit ur bias, blind nd unproductive utterance. Ur a shame.

Which revelation? Who verified it? Nigerians with their penchant for swallowing every product of junk journalism hook, line and sinker. Same way they sold us a dummy that Buhari's daughter was married to an Igbo man which turned out to be a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes / Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.