Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30966 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its quite unfortunate and painful, as after reading the comments of some posters here, especially billy, i begin to wonder if this country would ever move forward.

Rather than attacking salient issues that are stagnating our growth and development as a nation, someone here is attaching emotional and who knows, f/uckmate sentiments to issues concerning President GEJ. I salute the OP for bringing these issues to light, and i pray you continue having the strenght and courage to continue exposing corruption matters concerning our president and other leaders, rather than sit somewhere like dat fake dude dat calls himself billyonaire, who sees GEJ has d messiah cos of some filthy lucre which gets to him in his village in Bayelsa.

3 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
mobuch:

Its quite unfortunate and painful, as after reading the comments of some posters here, especially billy, i begin to wonder if this country would ever move forward.

Rather than attacking salient issues that are stagnating our growth and development as a nation, someone here is attaching emotional and who knows, f/uckmate sentiments to issues concerning President GEJ. I salute the OP for bringing these issues to light, and i pray you continue having the strenght and courage to continue exposing corruption matters concerning our president and other leaders, rather than sit somewhere like dat fake dude dat calls himself billyonaire, who sees GEJ has d messiah cos of some filthy lucre which gets to him in his village in Bayelsa.

What salient issues? You mean your GEJ bashing campaign threads! You over estimate yourself! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by VoodooDoll(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
GEJ is mouth breather, a degenerate thief, a drunkard and a dullard. He and his kind (OBJ, IBB and Co) will get their comeuppance shaken, stirred, to the brim and delivered cold.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
mobuch:

I will continue to do my investigative journalsim. There is a lot more coming in the months ahead. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
sincerenigerian:

I will continue to do my investigative journalsim. There is a lot more coming in the months ahead. Stay tuned!

You can change your moniker and take on a new role from time to time but it wouldnt make it anything new. It is just gutter stuff. It is only fit for the trash. There is nothing new you are going to spew that Saharareporters and premium times havent tried. Keep trying and more grease to your boning elbows... grin

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by tallfish145(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
God'l punish their generation if its true!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by 4Play(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
The article illustrates how political discourse in Nigeria is riven with mendacity and illogic. There is no doubt that GEJ is a thief like all Nigerian politicians but it's a crude insult to our intelligence to attribute state budgetary allocations between 2009 to 2012 to GEJ when he ceased to be Governor in 2007.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
tallfish145: God'l punish their generation if its true!

God is a merciful God. Rather, may the devil flog them right unto their 100th generation.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by splashbaby(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
So happy the real SincereNigeria is on board...porting to your side...where are GEJ buttlickers?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by shdemidemi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Billyonaire: You are now begging me. I can only but say, that you apologize for trying to mislead Nairalanders with that monika. Do not bother about my immediate family. My word of advise to you is this: This world is NOT perfect, will NEVER be, it is what it is, and it is how it was meant to be by the builders of this world. Stop hating on constituted authorities, tomorrow, you might be favored to lead others. I have seen myself in position of making hard and harsh decisions that adversely affected lives of few individuals but for the betterment of thousands and I scored the point. The President is doing the right things and I know it. There has been NO other better president than GEJ since 1914, if there was, then share with the forum.
This your full hearted support and praises for a man that we all know his pedigree is suspect. It seem to me that there is more to your relationship with the man than an average and neutral Nigerian.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by victorv12(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
We need a revolution in this country...a bloody one! We must fish out all these greedy retarded politicians and be exterminated. We have nothing to lose again. The parasites of the Nigeria political class have destroyed the future generation of our unborn child already. To have a child in Nigeria now is a sin because the system alone will tear and make the child to be corrupt mentally. Some of the politicians that claims to be representing us are corrupt...It's disheartening to know our judicial system is in these mess too! Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?! Countries around the world don't recognize us has humans anymore. They tag us with bad things a normal human can't imagine. We need to come together as one and fight the monsters and the neo - colonial bastards among us...we most come together, Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo! It's time we get over Biafra or some other tribal issues that can sets us back and tackle these corrupt elements that are feeding and depriving us from having our freedom. Are we saying we don't have good Nigerians among us that can represent us among the three major ethnic groups?! Let's forget about ethnicity, Nigeria! It's time for use to wake up. The good people among us should start speaking on our behalf. We need a visionary leader that can carry our cross and see whether we won't honor his entire generation to come !! Nigerians, wake up, we can do it...lets die for this country for once before these bastards crucify us!!!

"All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by 1025: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
are there ppl from bayelsa on this forum to confirm this story before i take my next step? i can no longer take this.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Briareos(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smartsyn: am going to be frank with you... i couldn't read all the post, not with all those millions millions flying around, am hypertensive and also hot tempered
grin grin cheesy grin

It took me over three hours to read the post. This is very heart breaking and we should take it really seriously instead of fighting over silly things like Username.

these Politicians are mortgaging our future while securing themselves and their ten generations to come abroad.

Something need to be done. Ranting on the internet and on newspaper appear to be in vain - we need to refocus our energy into occupying the street.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
shdemidemi: This your full hearted support and praises for a man that we all know his pedigree is suspect. It seem to me that there is more to your relationship with the man than an average and neutral Nigerian.
LOL. He is my President, someday, I could be there and I will welcome your regard.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nuzo1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
I like this kind of investigtive journalism. More should be done.

However, many Nigerians would find it difficult to accept and dilute cos of some resons:

1. The messenger has a similar name with a known monicker here...thereby making the whole reveltion look like a cheap blackmail and cowardly. Exactly the attitude we are trying to adress in out past and present leaders.

2. The op is only interested in Bayelsa while negleting other states where bigger frauds and abuse of office took place.

3. The op was concsiously trying to pin GEJ with scams that didn't take place in his 18 months stay as a governor.

Kudos to the op as we await reports of frauds from the other 35 states.

Knowing how sentimentally driven Nigerians can be, limiting this kind of revelations to only one state alone can only make people believe its personal vedatta.

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by splashbaby(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
shdemidemi: This your full hearted support and praises for a man that we all know his pedigree is suspect. It seem to me that there is more to your relationship with the man than an average and neutral Nigerian.
Abati
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by westgate: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
NAIRALANDERS STOP BLAMING GEJ. This man is working. See... Bayelsan a naturally bleeped up. They are a bunch of lazy minded people. All these probs can be traced to their community chiefs. BUNCH OF GREEDY AND LAZY PEOPLE.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
victorv12: We need a revolution in this country...a bloody one! We must fish out all these greedy retarded politicians and be exterminated. We have nothing to lose again. The parasites of the Nigeria political class have destroyed the future generation of our unborn child already. To have a child in Nigeria now is a sin because the system alone will tear and make the child to be corrupt mentally. Some of the politicians that claims to be representing us are corrupt...It's disheartening to know our judicial system is in these mess too! Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?! Countries around the world don't recognize us has humans anymore. They tag us with bad things a normal human can't imagine. We need to come together as one and fight the monsters and the neo - colonial bastards among us...we most come together, Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo! It's time we get over Biafra or some other tribal issues that can sets us back and tackle these corrupt elements that are feeding and depriving us from having freedom. Are we saying we don't have good Nigerians among us that can represent us among the three major ethnic groups?! Let's forget about ethnicity, Nigeria! It's time for use to wake up. The good people among us should start speaking on our behalf. We need a visionary leader that can carry our cross and see whether we won't honor his entire generation to come !! Nigerians, wake up, we can do it...lets die for this country for once before these bastards crucify us!!!

"All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
I am ready for the revolution, please lets start from Lagos! When do we begin!!! Let's do it now that Lion is still mourning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.