Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (48771 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Adufaye: eyah nd u con vex say u lose am

biko, am I supposed to just jump into his arms?
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
sakaguchi:
That's good for you.
Not fair jare cos I wanted us to be gud friends 1st.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Kassidy90(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2013
sakaguchi:
I'm still looking for the lie here, is it that you lied to her before she opened her legs or what?
The lie there is dat she claimed no matter what,she cnt do pre marital bleepin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by bikinibabe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
735 i: The first night we spent together she said;
Babes I forgot to tell u; I'm bleeding...
Na hin I remind am; but it's not up to two weeks ago u took money from my wallet which u said u were going to use to buy sanitary towels angry angry
As a sharp babe she quickly counter; oh those....? Those were for my roommate... Na hin I laugh.... The same roommate wey u tell me say una dey keep malice abi...
Me; if I sound you!!!....c'mon come tender the kpomo joor!!!
badt guy
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Homguy(m): 2:59am On Aug 05, 2013
lola.luv:
There was this toaster I had back then.

Him: I studied Elect/Elect in Uniport.

Me: I'm a .... from ... University.

*I didn't click with him so I blanked him. Many months later, he still came looking for me*

Him: One of my greatest regrets in life is the fact that I didn't get to study Elect/Elect. I don't want to regret not marrying my dream woman.

Me: undecided

LWKMD!dese stories r fvkin hilarious.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2013
born2fuck: I wanted to surprised her on valentine day, I have told her I will be very busy and we likely not see, she told me she will be home throughout as she has no where to go while I secretly bought a gift and head to her house. I got to her house, she was no where to be found, I called her, she told me she was in sitting room" Na waoo, I told her I was in same sitting room, she thought it was a joke, but immediately I gave phone to her Mum, she claimed she was in next street. Walahi" I waited for 2 good hours for person wey claimed she was on next, I could not even stand up with shame of gift I bought, even my leg dey shake, even when she land, her breasst almost commot for the type of dress she wear.
Bros u need to knack us full tory abt dis ur experience ooo
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Homguy(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2013
Liciouslucy:
Not fair jare cos I wanted us to be gud friends 1st.
funny gal! Xo u can tell him u love him like a frnd or broda huh? Funny naija gals.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by delors(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
krispycash: I slept in his bed but nothing happened, he only tried....
This one fit no be lie o...I don enter that kind one chance before... cry cry cry
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Youngpo413: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Magicdon(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
sKeetz:

^ ^
You be confirm maye
undecided undecided
no be small maye n mugu
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by tipsieoladj(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
She told me she loves me... Very funny
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Me: you have a girlfriend
Boy: nope, we broke up 3 days ago
Me: eeya, why?
Boy: caught her kissing her best friend, turned out she z a lesbian

Few days later

Me: Have you met any lesbian before
Boy: not at all, do they even exist in Nigeria

#Modafucker#
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Asable(f): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Make I no lie na me dey talk the lies,sometimes when I lie finish me self dey suprise.but am a change person now old tins have past away,and all tins have become new
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by hellovee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
after asking who called u last night she Sed it was her dad but u told me daddy lost his fon she Sed he used mummy s FON .but mummy travels to uncle she started saying I am inquisitive. I laughed her because all Na dsame
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ijiini(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
....can.i.even.count??omo dat girl na profe.......all.her lies noor be here!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by zumary(f): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Tru chat, he told me God shud make him impotent if he eva ve sex wit anoda. Found out he's 5 other gals!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.