Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (48567 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Tarelove(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013
On a first date with her she said I study at Land mark University in port high cort. Pals dat was d end of d date.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by kannymoore(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I didn't sleep wit ur friend when we split, I jus put the head in, realized it was wrong then took it out grin

I laughed so hard when I read this grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2013
For ma ex, twas ' I love u'. For the other, I saw a naughty picture of his on his facebook page and wasnt happy about it, when I asked, he said it was his colleague in the office that posted it using his LAPTOP when he was away on official assignment. He swore heaven and earth until I tld him the picture was uploaded on facebook via BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONE APP, meaning he used his BB to upload it. Na dat time bros cool down start ask for forgiveness
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by FX99: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Anambra State Uni

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by kama1210: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2013
My friend, Frank called me to help talk to his girl in those days,
Me: hi dear how are you
She: am cool and you
Me: fine, where do you base and what are you doing for now?
She: PH, Am a student
Me: which school and course?
She: Rivers state College of Education, eeehm eehm, am studying Pharmacy.
Me: wow, i never heard it before

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by BashToks: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Excel 30 :
He said the lady i saw nude with him on the bed,was a female friend who intended spending the night.

LMAO!! Two things are funny here: The lie and the fact that u still used the word 'lady' for the b.itch
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by braxjay(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2013
regular me

girl :why do u love me

me: a thousand lies run through my head and i pick the top of the list because you mean the world ....tongue tongue tongue

i cant say its for your kpomo nao. cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't judge me. i don't believe in the word LOVE no more
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2013
the tins plenty shall, but the worst one be say,, she slept with her girl friend guy. when i was away. d girl come catch her for dd place.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2013
kama1210: My friend, Frank called me to help talk to his girl in those days,
Me: hi dear how are you
She: am cool and you
Me: fine, where do you base and what are you doing for now?
She: PH, Am a student
Me: which school and course?
She: Rivers state College of Education, eeehm eehm, am studying Pharmacy.
Me: wow, i never heard it before
grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by solacec4t(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Wuked.P:
My Dear anytime am traveling i love goin by air, Then i asked her, wats ur prefared airline? And she said DHL i almost faintedcheesycheesysmiley

are u kidding me? thats one hell of a lie.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by d7thcaller: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Etumgbe: Me: baby where do u work?
girl: I work with etisalat.
few weeks later I saw her selling sim cards inside market
hahahahahahahahahahahah.lmao
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2013
aspabay: This one is still fresh..
She told me she was going for Service, all her mate dey go collect call up letter, she no go anywhere, camp resume she still dey house, two days later she pach bag, collect transport say dem post am go Calabar.
All my corper friends are posting pictures posing with friends, ALL her own pics na only her dey there, the background looks like a forest, e be like say na only her dey the camp. I am still waiting for the next lie after orientation camp...

Guy, wetin dey worry you! You want make dem sack me! See as I scatter laugh for office like slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by infiniteloop(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2013
emmanuel4758: anoda funny tin hapen right now in pretoria s.a i ask girl whats ur name sweety?am fine.i now ask her wats ur name? she told me nkechi.wow ur name sound Hot ? Thank u.i den told her my fada senior mandela and her beauty just draw my attention and i need a through s.a frnd ?she ask me wy.i told her my fada told us never to date any person who is nt s.a origin?she smile and told me nice one dat she even hate oda country especialy, nigeria,ghana ,and oda west african country.lol i smile a little and leta ask her nkechi but where ar u frm?she said am frm johenesburg and my moda is frm pretoria .lol i den burst out laughin .i just wonda nkechi igbo girl claim to be frm johenesburg becose she don c mandela grandson but she dnt know i be igbo boi lol ;Danoda funny tin hapen right now in pretoria s.a i ask girl whats ur name sweety?am fine.i now ask her wats ur name? she told me nkechi.wow ur name sound Hot ? Thank u.i den told her my fada senior mandela and her beauty just draw my attention and i need a through s.a frnd ?she ask me wy.i told her my fada told us never to date any person who is nt s.a origin?she smile and told me nice one dat she even hate oda country especialy, nigeria,ghana ,and oda west african country.lol i smile a little and leta ask her nkechi but where ar u frm?she said am frm johenesburg and my moda is frm pretoria .lol i den burst out laughin .i just wonda nkechi igbo girl claim to be frm johenesburg becose she don c mandela grandson but she dnt know i be igbo boi lol

So we are clear, I am sure everyone knows this is a lie, right?

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Decryptor(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: You foo..lish Die!!!! Nadia is from S.A!!
Her husband is an Ibo guy [Ikechukwu] and She sure knows how to speak and write Ibo!!! And finally she is actually from Cape Town! I have her on my BBM!! So speak what you know sir!!!
Didn't u̶̲̥̅̊ read the part where he said "no be nadia for NL o...na anoda one for capetown" Nadia_sa lives ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ witbank. Or u̶̲̥̅̊ just want us to know you have her ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your BBM?
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by hpk(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

How did he manage to let those words escape him. I would have shot his ass grin
Based on Sniper in A Pampers wen u Be. Hhahhahahaha
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by castrocaleb(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex Partner Ever Told You?
dat she ws pregnant

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ORAFA(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2013
EX......After spending the nite at my house she woke up and said she had an assignment to submit by 10am so she'll live by 8am. I told her to tell her room mate to do it for her since she always does that. She said nobody knows where it is. I said show them, she said didn't want anybody near her box. She then texted my co-boyfriend and told him to meet her at a certain hotel. Some how I saw the text and asked her if that was the assignment. She replied that she was going there to break up wit him(sounded really funny to me). She left that town by 5pm that day. So I asked wat she did about the assignment and she stupidly said she told her friend to submit it for her. Thank GOD we are no more. But yday she asked me for airtime to browse her assignment. I sent it. Atleast human hearts forgive.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by theozobby(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2013
More like *the lies I told myself* thread
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by sKeetz(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2013
ORAFA: EX......After spending the nite at my house she woke up and said she had an assignment to submit by 10am so she'll live by 8am. I told her to tell her room mate to do it for her since she always does that. She said nobody knows where it is. I said show them, she said didn't want anybody near her box. She then texted my co-boyfriend and told him to meet her at a certain hotel. Some how I saw the text and asked her if that was the assignment. She replied that she was going there to break up wit him(sounded really funny to me). She left that town by 5pm that day. So I asked wat she did about the assignment and she stupidly said she told her friend to submit it for her. Thank GOD we are no more. But yday she asked me for airtime to browse her assignment. I sent it. Atleast human hearts forgive.

^ ^
You be confirm maye
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by purplekayc(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2013
The problem with most girls is that probably because of some level of social exposure they have had they feel they are now intelligent and hence tend to TRY to lie and deceive...

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2013
emmanuel4758: hi nadia ?hey emmanuel .nadia where ar u from ?am frm s.a.which part ?cape town .wow nice one u luk so sweet in u pix?thank u . I ga enyem ukwu nwere nti make i jolly ? Lol iga eburikwa.i den bust out lafin like mad man on the street start tinkin dis girl hear igbo ,speak igbo, and even write igbo ,but claim to be frm s.a .oboi girls can lie ehh .but i outsmart her lol .no be n.land nadia na anoda nadia in capetown lol.
lol I'm really from s.a nau.. I no I'm the one who answered u so ooo.. grin

My gawd the drama out of this one post grin

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2013
.lol
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA: lol I'm really from s.a nau.. I no I'm the one who answered u so ooo.. grin

My gawd the drama out of this one post grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2013
lol
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2013
emmanuel4758: lol nadia nt u now bt anoda nadia lol
Lol yes don't worry I believe u..

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA:
Lol yes don't worry I believe u..
ar u sure dat u believe me but u keep on laughin chai
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ammyammy: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Each tym we (ex) re 2geda and his phone rings. he ll walk 3 miles away 4rm me, on coming back he ll tell me its an international call. after we separated if I call him it ll take him ages 2 pick d call wit an excuse dat he hv 2 move away 4rm a noisy plc. it den dawn on me dat I am anoda international call.

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Kassidy90(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2013
She's a coworker, always preach to me against premarital s*x, but on her last birthday I offered to take her out coz she to told me she has no guy in her life, after d outing I asked her to come n know my place on getting there.......hmmmmm complete d story urself, since then I was like mehnnn.....
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by sakaguchi(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Kassidy90: She's a coworker, always preach to me against premarital s*x, but on her last birthday I offered to take her out coz she to told me she has no guy in her life, after d outing I asked her to come n know my place on getting there.......hmmmmm complete d story urself, since then I was like mehnnn.....
I'm still looking for the lie here, is it that you lied to her before she opened her legs or what?
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by born2boink(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2013
ORAFA: EX......After spending the nite at my house she woke up and said she had an assignment to submit by 10am so she'll live by 8am. I told her to tell her room mate to do it for her since she always does that. She said nobody knows where it is. I said show them, she said didn't want anybody near her box. She then texted my co-boyfriend and told him to meet her at a certain hotel. Some how I saw the text and asked her if that was the assignment. She replied that she was going there to break up wit him(sounded really funny to me). She left that town by 5pm that day. So I asked wat she did about the assignment and she stupidly said she told her friend to submit it for her. Thank GOD we are no more. But yday she asked me for airtime to browse her assignment. I sent it. Atleast human hearts forgive.
Walahi if she asked for another airtime and you send it, thunder will strike you in Jesus name. Na una dey make other girls think all boys are mumu. Someone Bleep your friend and you still send airtime to her. Mumu original, na U bi dat

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by AlPicapcI(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2013
angel TI:

LIAR!!!
guess its you.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Tarelove: On a first date with her she said I study at Land mark University in port high cort. Pals dat was d end of d date.

Rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.