Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (263835 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2013
wow... a thread without trolls and tribalists?? Cool cool.. subscribing!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by dudubody: 3:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Oga spyder goodluck with this project. i ave a quick question, is 100,000 naira ok or too much for bricklayer labour... foundation is completed,setting of blocks to window level of a (4)3bedroom(2up, 2down)all en suit. location is ikorodu. he has quoted 100,000 for setting the blocks to window level on the ground floor
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by sethxy: 3:39am On Jun 27, 2013
naija good people, good nation.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jerryben12: 3:50am On Jun 27, 2013
Good job Spyder. I am subscribing as usual.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by enesy4u(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2013
The main reason why we have lots of uncompleted buildings in nigeria is because we fail to recongiz the usefullness of a quantity surveyor in the construction industry. A good quantity surveyor will give you the exact or let mee say almost exact amount u need to complete a project juz by studying ur designs. When a QS gives you ur cost estimate , you know d fate of ur project. I stroingly advice very celint to contact a QS before staring a project. @OP and other intrested parties if u need a quantity surveyor .....

Contact Ernest on 07069721494 or through this email ernestadesioye@@gmail.com
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by InvertedHammer: 4:03am On Jun 27, 2013
/
What are you guys yapping about?

N8.8m will do most if not all of the job.

Stop exaggerating guys.

Spyder gave the quotation and he knows why. Work in progress.

If you like build a 3 bedroom house with N1 billion..that's your kini.

Carry go Spyder!

//

9 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by forextrader9(m): 4:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Cool thread
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by vizboy(m): 4:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Follow u for back gidi ba cool
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by thosedays: 4:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Oga Spyder onye action, Akopirilam Seat.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Basil_eze: Spyder880,

Can I have your phone number? Would actually like to interact with you when I come out from the field.

Good luck in your efforts.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 27, 2013
With dat amount a skeletal buildin is in place.... Foundation to decking cost about 3M, 1st floor to roofing cost abt anoda 3M or 3.5m....its achieveable.......transparency is the key to his job...most contractors in nigeria r nt sincere.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by FKseun(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2013
If this is not a scam, then you must be a magician! N8m to build a duplex in 60 ddays in PH where I live? Please post a breakdown of the cost and your professional fee. In which part of PH is the land situated?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Jun 27, 2013
jerryben12: Good job Spyder. I am subscribing as usual.

Welcome bros.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Pororo(f): 5:22am On Jun 27, 2013
S
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Samyokporua(m): 5:25am On Jun 27, 2013
This guy na scam o or e dey lie
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by babestell(f): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Am suspecting this op and this thread.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by swtedy(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2013
Did I hear 8.8m for a five bedroom duplex?That not possible Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo to achieve such a project with that little amount please go to your quantity surveyor to do a working bill fot you before you run into trouble.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by FRANCISEKE1(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2013
spyder880:

You have a good point, PH is expensive in most things, from granite to sand and even the labour costs here na die! But I will be pushing the boundaries of focused spending with a deep knowledge about the safest ways to pay lower and get more for less. I will also be coming in with my team of workers from Enugu, and they must agree to work with me in PH with Enugu labour rates. I will build a 'batcher' for them to live on this site.
when it comes to roofing,contact me,my Ghanian workers are stand by.at a very cheap rate with excellent roofing.nice one
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Qc1(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2013
spyder880: I love building houses, and the attendant challenges that will inevitably come with it. I love making things happen, and working with skilled men to use materials in creating beautiful designs that will make a superb home. I have just been contracted by a Nairalander to build his house in Port Harcourt. The details are as follows;

Project: A 5 bedroom executive duplex
Client : A Nairalander
Duration: 60 days
Project cost: N8.8m (Foundation-roofing, materials and labour)
Contractor: Ckenneths Homes Nig.

This project will start this week as we arrange to travel down to the city and start work. This house comes with all the latest designs in modern building, granite, decent room arrangement with bigger bedrooms, internal plumbing and electricals, special parapet cornice, stone coated roofing tiles, everything.......

Oga spyder880,

I've been following your post for a while now, and I enjoy the way you details everything. I have no doubt this is going to be another interesting journey. I live in Canada and traveled to lagos last year summer. The place have changed a lot from what I remember of it 15 years ago. so I decided to build me 5 rooms duplex (this september God willing). I just want you to know that you that a lot of naija abroad really appreciates your post and all the info you put out there because it keep us up to date on materials cost. Thank you very much my brother, may God continue to bless you in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by millhouse: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Weldone
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by drnoel: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Subscribing
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Wow! While my own project is milking me like cow someone is expecting to finish his in 60 days! Na look I dey!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by joyidarauko: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Porthacouth the oil city
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by diordaves(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Spyder880 you have "expanded" in to PH? Now you are talking. Grow your business and please do not be limited to the East alone. I wish you the best and YES! I trust you may pull this off. Good Luck and welcome to Niger Delta "Country".
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by U235weapongrade: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2013
My Darling pitakwa.....SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP,NAF..AIRFORCE JUNCTION.....@SPYDER88 If na dis place you must see traffic ohhhh..try old G.R.A no traffic grin.......MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOWS MY BRODA...
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by ssii: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2013
@ Op, are you sure 8.8million naira will build you the type of mansion you are talking about.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by azpekuliar: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2013
N8.8m! Jeeez! This thread is a joke! If it were that easy to build a luxury detached house with that sum, people would be building everywhere na... Or is it Dry Construction?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by pappilo(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Abagworo:

Is the 8.8 milliion the entire project cost with plastering, roofing, landscaping and completion? I recently built a 6 bedroom duplex and it cost me 45million at a very controlled rate. I wonder how you expect to achieve a 5 bedroom with 8.8million.

This is a lie! A 6 bedroom duplex for N45M? Hell NO!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by everyday: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Please can you kindly post details of previous contracts you have done with pictures of possible
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fogman(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2013
I never knew it is stil affordable to build a house in Nigeria. With oga Spyder we can stil build affordable houses.keep it up. Gud luck
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Raybouy: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2013
It is a gud thing 2 build a house i wish u success on d construction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.